PDA

View Full Version : Wtf ?

sharedholder
05-18-2004, 01:02 PM
I'm blind ! :angry: :angry: :angry: I know , server costs , blah,blah ... When this board was KLBOARD , the admins have to pay the bills too and if i remember there was no banners , shits like that . :angry: :angry:

http://www.filesharingcenter.com/images/general/fscbanner01.gif

http://www.filesharingcenter.com/

ALERT !!!!!! KAZAA SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!

For the GENIUS that was with ideea to put that ADD :

Do you really believe that someone from this forum going to BUY KAZAA SCAMS ?

You'r PROFIT : 0000000000000000000000000000000000 $

MORE BANNERS FOR YOU :angry: :angry:

http://www.kazaagold.com/images/kazaa_wow.jpg

http://www.k-lite.tk/images/klite_08.jpg

:angry: :angry: :angry:

(>Zero Cool<)
05-18-2004, 01:05 PM
It is somewhat distracting B)

edit: in fact it&#39;s doing my nut in :helpsmile:

DanB
05-18-2004, 01:06 PM
Will thats that blocked now <_<

Are we going to advertise any other scams? :unsure:

{I}{K}{E}
05-18-2004, 01:13 PM
I dunno why it is changed but I dont like it either..

sharedholder
05-18-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by danb@18 May 2004 - 13:14
We are a SCAM , or we going to be one , of the KLBOARD OLD REAL FORUM :lol: :lol: :angry: :angry: :angry:

bulio
05-18-2004, 01:16 PM
agree wit ya 10000% sh :01:

(>Zero Cool<)
05-18-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@18 May 2004 - 13:21
It&#39;s giving me a headache :(

Virtualbody1234
05-18-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@18 May 2004 - 07:21
Same here.

:angry:

namzuf9
05-18-2004, 01:29 PM
I just noticed this myself. What a crock of shit. A filesharing site that links to scamsites&#33; :angry: Not only is the banner distracting and heavy on the eyes, the message it sends is against everything this board used to stand for.

Anyone care to explain?

hungrylilboy
05-18-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by danb@18 May 2004 - 13:14
Will thats that blocked now <_<

how did u block it?

sharedholder
05-18-2004, 01:39 PM
http://www.filesharingcenter.com/affiliation.php

The Most Successful Affiliate Program using ClickBank

FileDownloadNetwork, one of the biggest file sharing tutorial and download sites on the net, pays you to 65% for EVERY sale referred. This is the same site you use to see when you reach a p2p/filesharing or mp3/movies related domain name&#33;

If you own sites related to music, movies, p2p, downloads, entertainment, or if you just want to start your own mp3/movie downloads campaign, this is the perfect program for you. Find out why this is the number 1 choice for mp3, movies, tutorials or entertainment sites around the Internet.

Up to &#036;35.63 per sale - Highest Conversion, Highest Payout

With 65% for EVERY sale referred, our program offers the highest payout in file sharing sites on the net. Do the Math&#33;

Unlimited membership: &#036;34,95 You Earn: &#036;22.71*
Standard membership: &#036;24,95 You Earn: &#036;16.21*
1 Year membership: &#036;19,95 You Earn: &#036;12.96*
Add-on Copy DVD to CD: &#036;9.95 You Earn: &#036;6.46*
Add-on Copy PlayStation Games to CD: &#036;9.95 You Earn: &#036;6.46*
*Minus transaction fees.

Let´s say you refer ONE member who buys Unlimited Membership + both Add-ons, you will get &#036;35.63&#33;&#33;

With only 1 sale per day you can make more than &#036;1000 a month&#33;&#33; That´s &#036;12,000 a year with only 1 sale a day&#33;

You will receive your payment every two weeks, being able to access your account information for tracking your sales at any time. All sales tracked (and all payments managed) by our sales agent Clickbank. Clickbank.com is The Most Trusted 3rd Party Affiliate Program On the Internet&#33;

Attract your visitors and boost your sales offering access to get unlimited music downloads, movies, games, videoclips, software, cd burning, and more.

How to Join - This program is abolutely FREE to join

All you have to do is link to your special link, we will take care of the rest, even technical support for the users&#33;

To get your clickbank ID signup (for free) HERE. If you have ClickBank.com account, skip this step.
Once you signed up with ClickBank.com, use this link generator to get your affiliate link: click here , enter your ClickBank.com user ID and click "submit".

You will get your affiliate link that should look like this: http://hop.clickbank.net/?YOURUSERID/fileshare Where YOURUSERID should be replaced with your ClickBank.com user ID
Send your visitors to the link I will provide you using the techniques showed above.
Start making money instantly&#33;
Remember that with our program you don&#39;t even need a website&#33; Just send the visitors directly to your link code and start generating sales even while you are sleeping.

THE MOST IMPORTANT TIP: USE DOMAIN TYPOS

If you want to make serious money with no need of spending dollars in Pay per Click advertising, we suggest you to get a mispell of a P2P program as your site domain name. Did you know that mispelled domains like "kazaam.com" receive tons of traffic every day looking for the popular P2P software? Check the site www.kazaam.com and see what&#39;s there, this site converts like crazy, just from his own daily type-in traffic&#33;
Tips for Beginners to make easy money fast&#33;

Use pay per click search Engines to generate INSTANT Revenues&#33;

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

rookiecrd1
05-18-2004, 01:41 PM
Just calm down for a little bit. Its just a banner. There is new ownership (administrator). I will be introducing them today. I am sure he will be more then happy to listen to feedback. The guy is paying a lot of money for hosting. More then I did, because he has purchased top of the line completely mananged servers.

If you want to blame anyone, Blame 7thelement for being a scammer himself. He personally ripped me off and lied to me to get me to purchase the site.

Give him a break for a few hours atleast until he comes online. This site will only get better. there are some great plans for the future.

Brian

namzuf9
05-18-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by rookiecrd1@18 May 2004 - 14:49
If you want to blame anyone, Blame 7thelement for being a scammer himself. He personally ripped me off and lied to me to get me to purchase the site.

I thought we were told there was no money involed in this forum.

sharedholder

Woow :o the truth about THIS BOARD COMES OUT &#33; Do you remeber when i post a topic about this ? Everyone acused me about CONSPIRATION THEORY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

How much &#036;&#036; ? I want to buy it &#33; Serious &#33; THIS BOARD GONNA BE FREE AS IT WAS AGAIN &#33;

hungrylilboy
time to make a new forum? simply a free forum, say at invisionfree or similar?

no ads, no crap.

i&#39;m prepared to put some leg work in. Theres enough pissed off loyal members who would prob come across.

hungrylilboy
05-18-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by rookiecrd1@18 May 2004 - 13:49
Just calm down for a little bit. Its just a banner. There is new ownership (administrator). I will be introducing them today. I am sure he will be more then happy to listen to feedback. The guy is paying a lot of money for hosting. More then I did, because he has purchased top of the line completely mananged servers.

Give him a break for a few hours atleast until he comes online. This site will only get better. there are some great plans for the future.

Brian
its not just a banner, u try looking at that thing for more than 10 seconds.

and it goes against everything we tell noobs and new comers. Never ever ever pay for p2p, always use clean p2p and more...

Adster
05-18-2004, 01:48 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares1.jpg

namzuf9
05-18-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Adster@18 May 2004 - 14:56
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares1.jpg
Possibly some poor noob who came here for advice and clicked the banner?

Adster
05-18-2004, 01:53 PM
http://members.shaw.ca/dasky/wenpigsfly/eat.gif

rookiecrd1
05-18-2004, 01:53 PM
Umm this forum is free and always will be free.

Whatever 7thelement has told you I wouldn&#39;t take too much belief in it. He does not run this board anymore&#33;

People have to realize that running this forum is not making anyone any money, and actually costs a whole heck of a lot to run. One banner at the top is not going to ruin the board.

Brian

Celerystalksme
05-18-2004, 01:54 PM
No but it will kill an epileptic

pol
05-18-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by rookiecrd1@18 May 2004 - 13:49
there are some great plans for the future.

what plans are those ?

namzuf9
05-18-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by pol+18 May 2004 - 15:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pol @ 18 May 2004 - 15:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rookiecrd1@18 May 2004 - 13:49
there are some great plans for the future.

what plans are those ? [/b][/quote]
Nice to see the team are up to speed.

Adster
05-18-2004, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by rookiecrd1@19 May 2004 - 00:01
Umm this forum is free and always will be free.

Whatever 7thelement has told you I wouldn&#39;t take too much belief in it. He does not run this board anymore&#33;

People have to realize that running this forum is not making anyone any money, and actually costs a whole heck of a lot to run. One banner at the top is not going to ruin the board.

Brian
what>?>? so he just packed up and left with a anti spam servant

thewizeard
05-18-2004, 02:08 PM
The banner is gone, now if sharedholder will edit it out of his first post too... :P

Adster
05-18-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by nigel123@19 May 2004 - 00:16
The banner is gone, now if sharedholder will edit it out of his first post too... :P
so there was something to hide after all??

ad-lib
05-18-2004, 02:11 PM
This board is missing out on a really good thing. Too bad you&#39;re a bunch of fucking uptight assholes. I was going to put thousands into implementing a new, more intensive frontend to the mainpage a la zeropaid.com - But now, FUCK IT. Fuck you little geeks. :angry:

pol
05-18-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by ad&#045;lib@18 May 2004 - 14:19
This board is missing out on a really good thing. Too bad you&#39;re a bunch of fucking uptight assholes. I was going to put thousands into implementing a new, more intensive frontend to the mainpage a la zeropaid.com - But now, FUCK IT. Fuck you little geeks. :angry:
STFU & GTFO

Barbarossa
Originally posted by hungrylilboy@18 May 2004 - 13:54

its not just a banner, u try looking at that thing for more than 10 seconds.

Simple solution, don&#39;t look at it for more than 10 seconds.. :rolleyes:

hungrylilboy
and you are?

most ppl dont look at the front page anyway idiot

Adster
05-18-2004, 02:14 PM
We all know what anger is, and we&#39;ve all felt it: whether as a fleeting annoyance or as full-fledged rage.

Anger is a completely normal, usually healthy, human emotion. But when it gets out of control and turns destructive, it can lead to problems—problems at work, in your personal relationships, and in the overall quality of your life. And it can make you feel as though you&#39;re at the mercy of an unpredictable and powerful emotion. This brochure is meant to help you understand and control anger.

What is Anger?

The Nature of Anger

Anger is "an emotional state that varies in intensity from mild irritation to intense fury and rage," according to Charles Spielberger, PhD, a psychologist who specializes in the study of anger. Like other emotions, it is accompanied by physiological and biological changes; when you get angry, your heart rate and blood pressure go up, as do the levels of your energy hormones, adrenaline, and noradrenaline.

Anger can be caused by both external and internal events. You could be angry at a specific person (Such as a coworker or supervisor) or event (a traffic jam, a canceled flight), or your anger could be caused by worrying or brooding about your personal problems. Memories of traumatic or enraging events can also trigger angry feelings.

Expressing Anger

The instinctive, natural way to express anger is to respond aggressively. Anger is a natural, adaptive response to threats; it inspires powerful, often aggressive, feelings and behaviors, which allow us to fight and to defend ourselves when we are attacked. A certain amount of anger, therefore, is necessary to our survival.

On the other hand, we can&#39;t physically lash out at every person or object that irritates or annoys us; laws, social norms, and common sense place limits on how far our anger can take us.

People use a variety of both conscious and unconscious processes to deal with their angry feelings. The three main approaches are expressing, suppressing, and calming. Expressing your angry feelings in an assertive—not aggressive—manner is the healthiest way to express anger. To do this, you have to learn how to make clear what your needs are, and how to get them met, without hurting others. Being assertive doesn&#39;t mean being pushy or demanding; it means being respectful of yourself and others.

Anger can be suppressed, and then converted or redirected. This happens when you hold in your anger, stop thinking about it, and focus on something positive. The aim is to inhibit or suppress your anger and convert it into more constructive behavior. The danger in this type of response is that if it isn&#39;t allowed outward expression, your anger can turn inward—on yourself. Anger turned inward may cause hypertension, high blood pressure, or depression.

Unexpressed anger can create other problems. It can lead to pathological expressions of anger, such as passive-aggressive behavior (getting back at people indirectly, without telling them why, rather than confronting them head-on) or a personality that seems perpetually cynical and hostile. People who are constantly putting others down, criticizing everything, and making cynical comments haven&#39;t learned how to constructively express their anger. Not surprisingly, they aren&#39;t likely to have many successful relationships.

Finally, you can calm down inside. This means not just controlling your outward behavior, but also controlling your internal responses, taking steps to lower your heart rate, calm yourself down, and let the feelings subside.

As Dr. Spielberger notes, "when none of these three techniques work, that&#39;s when someone—or something—is going to get hurt."

Anger Management

The goal of anger management is to reduce both your emotional feelings and the physiological arousal that anger causes. You can&#39;t get rid of, or avoid, the things or the people that enrage you, nor can you change them, but you can learn to control your reactions.

Are You Too Angry?

There are psychological tests that measure the intensity of angry feelings, how prone to anger you are, and how well you handle it. But chances are good that if you do have a problem with anger, you already know it. If you find yourself acting in ways that seem out of control and frightening, you might need help finding better ways to deal with this emotion.

Why Are Some People More Angry Than Others?

According to Jerry Deffenbacher, PhD, a psychologist who specializes in anger management, some people really are more "hotheaded" than others are; they get angry more easily and more intensely than the average person does. There are also those who don&#39;t show their anger in loud spectacular ways but are chronically irritable and grumpy. Easily angered people don&#39;t always curse and throw things; sometimes they withdraw socially, sulk, or get physically ill.

People who are easily angered generally have what some psychologists call a low tolerance for frustration, meaning simply that they feel that they should not have to be subjected to frustration, inconvenience, or annoyance. They can&#39;t take things in stride, and they&#39;re particularly infuriated if the situation seems somehow unjust: for example, being corrected for a minor mistake.

What makes these people this way? A number of things. One cause may be genetic or physiological: There is evidence that some children are born irritable, touchy, and easily angered, and that these signs are present from a very early age. Another may be sociocultural. Anger is often regarded as negative; we&#39;re taught that it&#39;s all right to express anxiety, depression, or other emotions but not to express anger. As a result, we don&#39;t learn how to handle it or channel it constructively.

Research has also found that family background plays a role. Typically, people who are easily angered come from families that are disruptive, chaotic, and not skilled at emotional communications.

Is It Good To "Let it All Hang Out?"

Psychologists now say that this is a dangerous myth. Some people use this theory as a license to hurt others. Research has found that "letting it rip" with anger actually escalates anger and aggression and does nothing to help you (or the person you&#39;re angry with) resolve the situation.

It&#39;s best to find out what it is that triggers your anger, and then to develop strategies to keep those triggers from tipping you over the edge.

Strategies To Keep Anger At Bay

Relaxation

Simple relaxation tools, such as deep breathing and relaxing imagery, can help calm down angry feelings. There are books and courses that can teach you relaxation techniques, and once you learn the techniques, you can call upon them in any situation. If you are involved in a relationship where both partners are hot-tempered, it might be a good idea for both of you to learn these techniques.

Some simple steps you can try:

Breathe deeply, from your diaphragm; breathing from your chest won&#39;t relax you. Picture your breath coming up from your "gut."

Slowly repeat a calm word or phrase such as "relax," "take it easy." Repeat it to yourself while breathing deeply.

Use imagery; visualize a relaxing experience, from either your memory or your imagination.

Nonstrenuous, slow yoga-like exercises can relax your muscles and make you feel much calmer.
Practice these techniques daily. Learn to use them automatically when you&#39;re in a tense situation.

Cognitive Restructuring

Simply put, this means changing the way you think. Angry people tend to curse, swear, or speak in highly colorful terms that reflect their inner thoughts. When you&#39;re angry, your thinking can get very exaggerated and overly dramatic. Try replacing these thoughts with more rational ones. For instance, instead of telling yourself, "oh, it&#39;s awful, it&#39;s terrible, everything&#39;s ruined," tell yourself, "it&#39;s frustrating, and it&#39;s understandable that I&#39;m upset about it, but it&#39;s not the end of the world and getting angry is not going to fix it anyhow."

Be careful of words like "never" or "always" when talking about yourself or someone else. "This &#33;&*%@ machine never works," or "you&#39;re always forgetting things" are not just inaccurate, they also serve to make you feel that your anger is justified and that there&#39;s no way to solve the problem. They also alienate and humiliate people who might otherwise be willing to work with you on a solution.

Remind yourself that getting angry is not going to fix anything, that it won&#39;t make you feel better (and may actually make you feel worse).

Logic defeats anger, because anger, even when it&#39;s justified, can quickly become irrational. So use cold hard logic on yourself. Remind yourself that the world is "not out to get you," you&#39;re just experiencing some of the rough spots of daily life. Do this each time you feel anger getting the best of you, and it&#39;ll help you get a more balanced perspective. Angry people tend to demand things: fairness, appreciation, agreement, willingness to do things their way. Everyone wants these things, and we are all hurt and disappointed when we don&#39;t get them, but angry people demand them, and when their demands aren&#39;t met, their disappointment becomes anger. As part of their cognitive restructuring, angry people need to become aware of their demanding nature and translate their expectations into desires. In other words, saying, "I would like" something is healthier than saying, "I demand" or "I must have" something. When you&#39;re unable to get what you want, you will experience the normal reactions—frustration, disappointment, hurt—but not anger. Some angry people use this anger as a way to avoid feeling hurt, but that doesn&#39;t mean the hurt goes away.

Problem Solving

Sometimes, our anger and frustration are caused by very real and inescapable problems in our lives. Not all anger is misplaced, and often it&#39;s a healthy, natural response to these difficulties. There is also a cultural belief that every problem has a solution, and it adds to our frustration to find out that this isn&#39;t always the case. The best attitude to bring to such a situation, then, is not to focus on finding the solution, but rather on how you handle and face the problem.

Make a plan, and check your progress along the way. Resolve to give it your best, but also not to punish yourself if an answer doesn&#39;t come right away. If you can approach it with your best intentions and efforts and make a serious attempt to face it head-on, you will be less likely to lose patience and fall into all-or-nothing thinking, even if the problem does not get solved right away.

Better Communication

Angry people tend to jump to—and act on—conclusions, and some of those conclusions can be very inaccurate. The first thing to do if you&#39;re in a heated discussion is slow down and think through your responses. Don&#39;t say the first thing that comes into your head, but slow down and think carefully about what you want to say. At the same time, listen carefully to what the other person is saying and take your time before answering.

Listen, too, to what is underlying the anger. For instance, you like a certain amount of freedom and personal space, and your "significant other" wants more connection and closeness. If he or she starts complaining about your activities, don&#39;t retaliate by painting your partner as a jailer, a warden, or an albatross around your neck.

It&#39;s natural to get defensive when you&#39;re criticized, but don&#39;t fight back. Instead, listen to what&#39;s underlying the words: the message that this person might feel neglected and unloved. It may take a lot of patient questioning on your part, and it may require some breathing space, but don&#39;t let your anger—or a partner&#39;s—let a discussion spin out of control. Keeping your cool can keep the situation from becoming a disastrous one.

Using Humor

"Silly humor" can help defuse rage in a number of ways. For one thing, it can help you get a more balanced perspective. When you get angry and call someone a name or refer to them in some imaginative phrase, stop and picture what that word would literally look like. If you&#39;re at work and you think of a coworker as a "dirtbag" or a "single-cell life form," for example, picture a large bag full of dirt (or an amoeba) sitting at your colleague&#39;s desk, talking on the phone, going to meetings. Do this whenever a name comes into your head about another person. If you can, draw a picture of what the actual thing might look like. This will take a lot of the edge off your fury; and humor can always be relied on to help unknot a tense situation.

The underlying message of highly angry people, Dr. Deffenbacher says, is "things oughta go my way&#33;" Angry people tend to feel that they are morally right, that any blocking or changing of their plans is an unbearable indignity and that they should NOT have to suffer this way. Maybe other people do, but not them&#33;

When you feel that urge, he suggests, picture yourself as a god or goddess, a supreme ruler, who owns the streets and stores and office space, striding alone and having your way in all situations while others defer to you. The more detail you can get into your imaginary scenes, the more chances you have to realize that maybe you are being unreasonable; you&#39;ll also realize how unimportant the things you&#39;re angry about really are. There are two cautions in using humor. First, don&#39;t try to just "laugh off" your problems; rather, use humor to help yourself face them more constructively. Second, don&#39;t give in to harsh, sarcastic humor; that&#39;s just another form of unhealthy anger expression.

What these techniques have in common is a refusal to take yourself too seriously. Anger is a serious emotion, but it&#39;s often accompanied by ideas that, if examined, can make you laugh.

Changing Your Environment

Sometimes it&#39;s our immediate surroundings that give us cause for irritation and fury. Problems and responsibilities can weigh on you and make you feel angry at the "trap" you seem to have fallen into and all the people and things that form that trap.

Give yourself a break. Make sure you have some "personal time" scheduled for times of the day that you know are particularly stressful. One example is the working mother who has a standing rule that when she comes home from work, for the first 15 minutes "nobody talks to Mom unless the house is on fire." After this brief quiet time, she feels better prepared to handle demands from her kids without blowing up at them.

Some Other Tips for Easing Up on Yourself

Timing: If you and your spouse tend to fight when you discuss things at night—perhaps you&#39;re tired, or distracted, or maybe it&#39;s just habit—try changing the times when you talk about important matters so these talks don&#39;t turn into arguments.

Avoidance: If your child&#39;s chaotic room makes you furious every time you walk by it, shut the door. Don&#39;t make yourself look at what infuriates you. Don&#39;t say, "well, my child should clean up the room so I won&#39;t have to be angry&#33;" That&#39;s not the point. The point is to keep yourself calm.

Finding alternatives: If your daily commute through traffic leaves you in a state of rage and frustration, give yourself a project—learn or map out a different route, one that&#39;s less congested or more scenic. Or find another alternative, such as a bus or commuter train.

Do You Need Counseling?

If you feel that your anger is really out of control, if it is having an impact on your relationships and on important parts of your life, you might consider counseling to learn how to handle it better. A psychologist or other licensed mental health professional can work with you in developing a range of techniques for changing your thinking and your behavior.

When you talk to a prospective therapist, tell her or him that you have problems with anger that you want to work on, and ask about his or her approach to anger management. Make sure this isn&#39;t only a course of action designed to "put you in touch with your feelings and express them"—that may be precisely what your problem is. With counseling, psychologists say, a highly angry person can move closer to a middle range of anger in about 8 to 10 weeks, depending on the circumstances and the techniques used.

What About Assertiveness Training?

It&#39;s true that angry people need to learn to become assertive (rather than aggressive), but most books and courses on developing assertiveness are aimed at people who don&#39;t feel enough anger. These people are more passive and acquiescent than the average person; they tend to let others walk all over them. That isn&#39;t something that most angry people do. Still, these books can contain some useful tactics to use in frustrating situations.

Remember, you can&#39;t eliminate anger—and it wouldn&#39;t be a good idea if you could. In spite of all your efforts, things will happen that will cause you anger; and sometimes it will be justifiable anger. Life will be filled with frustration, pain, loss, and the unpredictable actions of others. You can&#39;t change that; but you can change the way you let such events affect you. Controlling your angry responses can keep them from making you even more unhappy in the long run.

namzuf9
05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by pol+18 May 2004 - 15:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pol @ 18 May 2004 - 15:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ad&#045;lib@18 May 2004 - 14:19
This board is missing out on a really good thing. Too bad you&#39;re a bunch of fucking uptight assholes. I was going to put thousands into implementing a new, more intensive frontend to the mainpage a la zeropaid.com - But now, FUCK IT. Fuck you little geeks.&nbsp; :angry:
STFU & GTFO [/b][/quote]
Seconded.

Barbarossa
I never look at the front page, so it would be wasted on me... :ph34r:

ad-lib
STFU & GTFO
You better hope I don&#39;t become admin, or you&#39;ll be banned from your life. Fucking smuck, I bet you feel the thrills of life compensation whe you&#39;ve "Global power" over the community. Yet are an softspoken geek in the real world. Keep flexing your Net&#39; superiority online - It will do wonders for your self esteem bitch.

Pete Waterman
05-18-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by barbarossa+18 May 2004 - 14:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (barbarossa @ 18 May 2004 - 14:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ad-lib@18 May 2004 - 14:19
This board is missing out on a really good thing. Too bad you're a bunch of fucking uptight assholes. I was going to put thousands into implementing a new, more intensive frontend to the mainpage a la zeropaid.com - But now, FUCK IT. Fuck you little geeks.&nbsp; :angry:
I never look at the front page, so it would be wasted on me... :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
is this really the kind of person we wanted as an admin?

thewizeard
05-18-2004, 02:16 PM
Wouldn&#39;t it be better just to explain what you have in mind; you know how resistant people are too change? A good argument will always win the day, IMO.

Maybe give some screenshots or something?

Lamsey
05-18-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by ad&#045;lib@18 May 2004 - 14:23

STFU & GTFO
You better hope I don&#39;t become admin, or you&#39;ll be banned from your life. Fucking smuck, I bet you feel the thrills of life compensation whe you&#39;ve "Global power" over the community. Yet are an softspoken geek in the real world. Keep flexing your Net&#39; superiority online - It will do wonders for your self esteem bitch.
Well... either Balamm has a new username, or he&#39;s not alone in his sad, bitter, depraved world.

Hello btw, good luck with the new job.

namzuf9
05-18-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by ad&#045;lib@18 May 2004 - 15:23

STFU & GTFO
Who is this joker?

pol
05-18-2004, 02:19 PM
or you&#39;ll be banned from your life

this board is not my life :D

and if it is ever run by an asshole like you who calls the community &#39;geeks&#39; then i wouldn&#39;t want to be a part of it anyway :D

Pete Waterman
i am the new admin i have just bought the board for 15 dollars ca.

now i can act like a cawk and shout at people. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Barbarossa
Originally posted by ad&#045;lib@18 May 2004 - 14:23

STFU & GTFO
How can someone be banned from their life? :blink:

Do you mean killed? :frusty:

ad-lib
05-18-2004, 02:20 PM
Lamsey

Good luck with your unibrow. I suggest the mach 3 edge razor.

:helpsmile: this kid, please. He&#39;s been assaulted, and battered by the elusive; Ugly stick.

ad-lib
05-18-2004, 02:21 PM
How can someone be banned from their life?
;) He has no life, other than this forum. Thus, put two and two together.

Pete Waterman
05-18-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by ad&#045;lib@18 May 2004 - 14:28

Lamsey

:helpsmile: this kid, please. He&#39;s been assaulted, and battered by the elusive; Ugly stick.
nice one balamm.

Lamsey
05-18-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by ad&#045;lib@18 May 2004 - 14:28

Lamsey

Congratulations, you just confirmed yourself as a sad little kid, or even worse an adult with the mentality of one.

Sounds like a great candidate for a new admin. Perhaps the whiners on the forum will be given a reason to complain.

Barbarossa
05-18-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by ad&#045;lib@18 May 2004 - 14:29

How can someone be banned from their life?
;) He has no life, other than this forum. Thus, put two and two together.
Oh I see..

Well I imagine if you did do that then he could just come back and hide behind a made-up name trying to stir up trouble.. :D

Adster
05-18-2004, 02:24 PM
:01: :01: :01: :01: :01: :01: :01: :01:

Celerystalksme
05-18-2004, 02:28 PM
Well im guessing here comes 10 pages full of hate :D :lol:

feel teh luv :ph34r:

Adster
05-18-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@19 May 2004 - 00:36
Well im guessing here comes 10 pages full of hate :D&nbsp; :lol:

feel teh luv :ph34r:

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

(>Zero Cool<)
05-18-2004, 02:42 PM
you didn&#39;t perhaps used to have anything to do with ownster? :rolleyes:

Adster
05-18-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@19 May 2004 - 00:50
you didn&#39;t perhaps used to have anything to do with ownster? :rolleyes:
ownster what about the Adster? :huh:

(>Zero Cool<)
05-18-2004, 02:57 PM
woah pulling in the crowds, five mods, an admin , well the admin and a super Lamsey all out in the open at one time :o :P

Rat Faced
05-18-2004, 03:03 PM
*Exclusive*

Due to this thread, the board has not been sold, so you can all stop the bitchin&#39; until Rookie makes an announcement

:P

Edit:

Meh, you&#39;ll just open other threads to Bitch in, so go ahead, i&#39;ll reopen this ;)

tracydani
05-18-2004, 03:15 PM
LOL @ RF

Hey, has anyone ever thought that it might be a good idea for a prospective buyer to just hang out for a while before making any kind of announcements/suggestions?

You know, kinda get a feel for the board and it&#39;s members(not to mention responsibilities) BEFORE deciding to buy?

TD

(>Zero Cool<)
05-18-2004, 03:17 PM
no offence but wandering into a party with a flashing blue and orange suit on then telling everyone the are a&#39;holes when they tell you to tone it down, doesn&#39;t seem like the best way to introduce yourself :rolleyes: :P

p.s. six mods two admins and Lamsey online.....what next??????

DanB
05-18-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@18 May 2004 - 16:11
*Exclusive*

Due to this thread, the board has not been sold, so you can all stop the bitchin&#39; until Rookie makes an announcement

:P

Edit:

Meh, you&#39;ll just open other threads to Bitch in, so go ahead, i&#39;ll reopen this ;)
Do you really want to sell the board to someone who actually acts like a complete cock? :unsure:

I don&#39;t think petulant fits of anger like that are a good thing for a new and improved super ideas admin man do you? :lol: :lol:

tracydani
05-18-2004, 05:18 PM
Come on guys. Isn&#39;t there one among us who is well off and can spend money like it belongs to their parents or something? :P

What we need is a young dumb kid from a well off family, a person with the technical know how and a person who loves the forum and can lead it properly. It can be 3 different people although the first 2 need to follow the leadership of the 3rd.

Any takers? If you fit the description of the first person, please pm rookie :lol:

TD

sharedholder
05-18-2004, 06:18 PM
Nice, and you start with posting a big psihotic SCAM BANNER . :angry: :angry:
Cool update, btw i don&#39;t see any scam banner on ZP , do you see one ? :angry: :angry: Nice start for a future admin . :angry: :angry: :angry:

Chevy
05-18-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by sharedholder+18 May 2004 - 18:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder &#064; 18 May 2004 - 18:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-ad&#045;lib@18 May 2004 - 14:19
This board is missing out on a really good thing. Too bad you&#39;re a bunch of fucking uptight assholes. I was going to put thousands into implementing a new, more intensive frontend to the mainpage a la zeropaid.com - But now, FUCK IT. Fuck you little geeks.&nbsp; :angry:
Nice, and you start with posting a big psihotic SCAM BANNER . :angry: :angry:
Cool update, btw i don&#39;t see any scam banner on ZP , do you see one ? :angry: :angry: Nice start for a future admin . :angry: :angry: :angry:[/b][/quote]
Relax.....it&#39;s only a script he&#39;s reading out. Nice story developing here though..

.....NOW BUY A FST MUG AND T-SHIRT :01:

Rat Faced
05-18-2004, 06:27 PM
or dont buy anything chevy.

That wasnt an admin idea, its mine (this time around)... and was actually an idea of members last year, that we threw around a little before it sort of sunk outa sight.

Like i said in the thread, it isnt even being discussed... I want feedback before i put it to the Team.

Chevy
05-18-2004, 06:34 PM
Sorry - just in a bit of a cynical mood today :lol:

btw - whatever the truth behind it all is, nothing wrong with a bit of merchandising and making money from it. It is still free to come here afterall :D

Truth is I wouldn&#39;t mind a fst mug :01:

Cheese
05-18-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Chevy@18 May 2004 - 17:42
Sorry - just in a bit of a cynical mood today&nbsp; :lol:

btw - whatever the truth behind it all is, nothing wrong with a bit of merchandising and making money from it. It is still free to come here afterall&nbsp; :D

Truth is I wouldn&#39;t mind a fst mug&nbsp; :01:
You are an FST mug. :lol:

Chevy
05-18-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+18 May 2004 - 18:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese &#064; 18 May 2004 - 18:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Chevy@18 May 2004 - 17:42
Sorry - just in a bit of a cynical mood today&nbsp; :lol:

btw - whatever the truth behind it all is, nothing wrong with a bit of merchandising and making money from it. It is still free to come here afterall&nbsp; :D

Truth is I wouldn&#39;t mind a fst mug&nbsp; :01:
You are an FST mug. :lol:[/b][/quote]
:angry:

After writing that I wondered if anyone would spot it :lol:

Should have remembered you were online :frusty:

:lol: :lol:

Snee
05-18-2004, 09:04 PM
What is this new banner then?

Some of the google adds that flashed by just now were of the same kind of scam.

J'Pol
05-18-2004, 09:20 PM
Can we become WWE talk, cos this is getting more like the wrestling every feckin week. You see the storylines developing and the changes, the alliances and the rivalries, then a PPV.

I think Rookie just became a good guy, cos adlib the baddie has been seen off.

Is someone writing this or are you making it up as you go allow (yes it was intentional btw).

DanB
05-18-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by SnnY@18 May 2004 - 22:12

Do you use firefox SnnY? :unsure:

You&#39;re right JP, who will emerge as the new baddie though :blink:

And where are all them model female wrestlers? :angry:

J'Pol
05-18-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by danb+18 May 2004 - 22:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 18 May 2004 - 22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@18 May 2004 - 22:12

You&#39;re right JP, who will emerge as the new baddie though :blink:

And where are all them model female wrestlers? :angry: [/b][/quote]
Lamsey is being a bit of an arse recently, total change from his Captain Reasonable approach.

I think he is building things up and will body slam an innocent very soon. Perhaps the weemouse :o

DanB
05-18-2004, 09:32 PM
Which sets the stage for Mad Cat to come to the rescue and become a good guy :rolleyes: :lol:

J'Pol
05-18-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by danb@18 May 2004 - 22:40
Which sets the stage for Mad Cat to come to the rescue and become a good guy :rolleyes: :lol:
Will he be wearing tights :unsure:

DanB
05-18-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+18 May 2004 - 22:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 18 May 2004 - 22:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@18 May 2004 - 22:40
Which sets the stage for Mad Cat to come to the rescue and become a good guy :rolleyes:&nbsp; :lol:
Will he be wearing tights :unsure: [/b][/quote]
If it happens on the weekend then probably, yes :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ph34r:

J'Pol
05-18-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by danb+18 May 2004 - 22:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 18 May 2004 - 22:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@18 May 2004 - 22:43
<!--QuoteBegin-danb@18 May 2004 - 22:40
Will he be wearing tights :unsure:
If it happens on the weekend then probably, yes :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ph34r: [/b][/quote]
I feel rather ill now. :x

Snee
05-18-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by danb+18 May 2004 - 22:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb &#064; 18 May 2004 - 22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@18 May 2004 - 22:12

[/b][/quote]
Yah, I thought it was funny the stuff that got on there.

Sparkle1984
05-18-2004, 09:54 PM
If ad-lib ever does take over this board:
Would the last person to leave please turn out the lights?&#33;&#33; :lol:

I oppose any kind of scams - as others have said, it goes against every thing this forum stands for.

Snee
05-18-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Sparkle1984@18 May 2004 - 23:02

I oppose any kind of scams - as others have said, it goes against every thing this forum stands for.
You want us to put his lights out?

A bit harsh, IMO.

J'Pol
05-18-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Sparkle1984@18 May 2004 - 23:02

Perhaps we should get an anti-scam script.

sharedholder
05-18-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Sparkle1984@18 May 2004 - 22:02

You forgot something :

Will the real Ad-lib please stand up? :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

tracydani
05-18-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Sparkle1984@19 May 2004 - 00:02
Why? With no customers walking in the door and him paying the utilities?

TD

bulio
05-18-2004, 11:06 PM
and yet nooooooooooooooooooo one listened to my theories :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

tracydani
05-18-2004, 11:08 PM
Who are you again???

Afronaut
05-18-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by bulio@19 May 2004 - 00:14
and yet nooooooooooooooooooo one listened to my theories
Sorry to say, but im laughing out loud.

;)

J'Pol
05-18-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by bulio@19 May 2004 - 00:14
and yet nooooooooooooooooooo one listened to my theories :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
One wonders why.

RealitY
05-18-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by rookiecrd1@18 May 2004 - 05:49
Well aint that just pure comedy cionsidering I was trashed for calling 7th what he now appears to have been...

Chevy
05-19-2004, 12:11 AM

DWk
05-19-2004, 05:17 AM
There are still people who would like to take over the board and make it the good place it used to be.

Some "special" mods and admins don&#39;t want this to happen, and this is making FST a worse place than it is ;)

Lamsey, stop acting like a kid and start taking up the responsibilities you have as a MODERATOR, not a friggin bully :smilie4:

J'Pol
05-19-2004, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by DWk@19 May 2004 - 06:25
There are still people who would like to take over the board and make it the good place it used to be.

Some "special" mods and admins don&#39;t want this to happen, and this is making FST a worse place than it is ;)

Lamsey, stop acting like a kid and start taking up the responsibilities you have as a MODERATOR, not a friggin bully :smilie4:
Don&#39;t you read anything.

Lamsey hasn&#39;t been a moderator for weeks, possibly months.

Cheese
05-19-2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by DWk@19 May 2004 - 04:25

You do know there are other sections to the board other than "Everything related to this board"? :unsure:

Oops, my mistake. You&#39;re one of them...carry on.

chalice
05-19-2004, 10:22 AM
Can I have those thousands now that you&#39;re not going to use them. I haven&#39;t called you any names yet and it would be a shame not to indulge that altruistic disposition you have.

Lamsey
05-19-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by DWk@19 May 2004 - 05:25

I think my member status might better be described as "forum cynic", or possibly more accurately "forum smartarse" ;)

brotherdoobie
05-19-2004, 10:53 AM
This is better than watching the soaps with the wife.
Such drama :rolleyes:

Peace brotherdoobie

Pete Waterman
05-19-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by DWk@19 May 2004 - 05:25

if he does that will you stop trolling, moaning and basically beating one off to balamms name everytime you bring it up. balamm was a prick, period. he wasnt some kind of god like you have made him out to be.

thewizeard
06-10-2004, 05:43 AM
Ah, I see this one is open again; now where were we SharedHolder? :lol:

DWk
06-10-2004, 05:48 AM
Hell no :frusty:

Close please :D

MagicNakor
06-10-2004, 06:22 AM
Fair enough. ;) It&#39;s old news by now.

:ninja: