PDA

View Full Version : What Music Are You Wanking To Right Now

Adster
05-18-2004, 02:07 PM
take a shot

Celerystalksme
05-18-2004, 02:11 PM
Avril :lol:

I have never wanked off while listening to Tool...will try it one day...

i dont wank at 11:19 at night...i dont have enough energy :lol: :P

Rat Faced
05-18-2004, 03:39 PM
You realise that topics like this dont just get seen in Musicworld?

http://sitebuilder.blueyonder.co.uk/sb/ratfaced/1084891439.jpg

Theres more than one reason we prefer this type of stuff in the lounge :P

masta.z
05-18-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@18 May 2004 - 11:47

but it music related :P

Adster
05-18-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@19 May 2004 - 01:47

yeah but then it will end up with how big jonnos dick is for 40 pages

masta.z
05-18-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Adster@18 May 2004 - 11:58

yeah but then it will end up with how big jonnos dick is for 40 pages
1"? :blink: :music1:

Benno
05-18-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@18 May 2004 - 15:47

The more the merrier :P

Gutter
05-19-2004, 12:08 AM
cheers to Ad for another amazing topic!

now quit wanking or you won't be able to see the monitor in front of you anymore.

Celerystalksme
05-19-2004, 05:08 AM
Even though im one step from a ban and shouldnt be talking to a mod let alone arguing with one...here it goes...

Why??...Oh Why???...Is it everytime a fun thread in musicworld is made its suddenly not music related...i remember last year we had this kind of trouble...does anyone remember "Albums You've Downloaded For Pussy" thread that for some unknown reason with no explination got locked??...

It is music related...and we dont wanna go to the fucking lounge...this is musicworld...not the fucking lounge...we had this trouble with balaam last year and another certain mod...and i came through and proved everyone wrong by doing the 30 greatest Australian albums of all time...Why do you want to start this up again...let the musicworld mod take care of business in musicworld and go have your fun and games in the lounge or everything about this board parts of the board...

Slinger should have the final say on topics in musicworld...thats why he was appointed as musicworld mod...We should be allowed to start a thread about anything that has to do with music in musicworld...And not have to go to the fucking pointless lounge...we have our own community here...people who want to talk about everything related to music and not have to put up with shit about GEP & Gypo's & Jonno's Penis & shit like that...

Yes you can say that i have started a certain thread in the lounge...but if you have forgotten...I started STFU in the musicworld part of the board...and the part 2 of STFU thread wasnt started by me exactly...they just put an old post from STFU part 1 and used it as the start of STFU part 2...so there you go...

But please do not start up this musicworld and the lounge are about the same again...because we know what happened last time...look at what balaam is doing now...For the sake of this community...let it go...

Laters
Cely :music1:

mogadishu
05-19-2004, 05:28 AM
fast paced if you're in a rush.

sparsely
05-19-2004, 05:30 AM
oh, this is front page stuff eh...?
sparsely has evil thoughts :D

Randomblonde
05-19-2004, 09:54 AM
Marilyn Manson- Antichrist Superstar (the song, not the album) LOUD.

Do girls wank? hmm. Female equivalent then.

brotherdoobie
05-19-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@19 May 2004 - 00:16
Even though im one step from a ban and shouldnt be talking to a mod let alone arguing with one...here it goes...

Why??...Oh Why???...Is it everytime a fun thread in musicworld is made its suddenly not music related...i remember last year we had this kind of trouble...does anyone remember "Albums You've Downloaded For Pussy" thread that for some unknown reason with no explination got locked??...

It is music related...and we dont wanna go to the fucking lounge...this is musicworld...not the fucking lounge...we had this trouble with balaam last year and another certain mod...and i came through and proved everyone wrong by doing the 30 greatest Australian albums of all time...Why do you want to start this up again...let the musicworld mod take care of business in musicworld and go have your fun and games in the lounge or everything about this board parts of the board...

Slinger should have the final say on topics in musicworld...thats why he was appointed as musicworld mod...We should be allowed to start a thread about anything that has to do with music in musicworld...And not have to go to the fucking pointless lounge...we have our own community here...people who want to talk about everything related to music and not have to put up with shit about GEP & Gypo's & Jonno's Penis & shit like that...

Yes you can say that i have started a certain thread in the lounge...but if you have forgotten...I started STFU in the musicworld part of the board...and the part 2 of STFU thread wasnt started by me exactly...they just put an old post from STFU part 1 and used it as the start of STFU part 2...so there you go...

But please do not start up this musicworld and the lounge are about the same again...because we know what happened last time...look at what balaam is doing now...For the sake of this community...let it go...

Laters
Hey....What's wrong with the Lounge? ;)
You should visit more often.

Peace brotherdoobie

brotherdoobie
05-19-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Randomblonde@19 May 2004 - 05:02
Marilyn Manson- Antichrist Superstar (the song, not the album) LOUD.

Do girls wank? hmm. Female equivalent then.
Of course they do silly...How else are they going to have an orgasm? ;)

Peace brotherdoobie

Adster
05-19-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by brotherdoobie+19 May 2004 - 20:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brotherdoobie @ 19 May 2004 - 20:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@19 May 2004 - 00:16

Why??...Oh Why???...Is it everytime a fun thread in musicworld is made its suddenly not music related...i remember last year we had this kind of trouble...does anyone remember "Albums You&#39;ve Downloaded For Pussy" thread that for some unknown reason with no explination got locked??...

Slinger should have the final say on topics in musicworld...thats why he was appointed as musicworld mod...We should be allowed to start a thread about anything that has to do with music in musicworld...And not have to go to the fucking pointless lounge...we have our own community here...people who want to talk about everything related to music and not have to put up with shit about GEP & Gypo&#39;s & Jonno&#39;s Penis & shit like that...

Laters
Hey....What&#39;s wrong with the Lounge? ;)

Peace brotherdoobie [/b][/quote]
what cely said was exactly right

and of course girls wank

otherwise why did you reply to this thread

brotherdoobie
05-19-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Adster+19 May 2004 - 05:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 19 May 2004 - 05:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by brotherdoobie@19 May 2004 - 20:10
<!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@19 May 2004 - 00:16

Why??...Oh Why???...Is it everytime a fun thread in musicworld is made its suddenly not music related...i remember last year we had this kind of trouble...does anyone remember "Albums You&#39;ve Downloaded For Pussy" thread that for some unknown reason with no explination got locked??...

Slinger should have the final say on topics in musicworld...thats why he was appointed as musicworld mod...We should be allowed to start a thread about anything that has to do with music in musicworld...And not have to go to the fucking pointless lounge...we have our own community here...people who want to talk about everything related to music and not have to put up with shit about GEP & Gypo&#39;s & Jonno&#39;s Penis & shit like that...

Laters

Peace brotherdoobie

and of course girls wank

otherwise why did you reply to this thread [/b][/quote]
I never disagreed with Celey ad.
I just invited him to the lounge for a visit...
You can come to. ;)

There are plenty of wankers in both Music World and The Lounge.
Why does it always have to be an us against them mentality?
I post in Music World and the Lounge,also Software and Hardware
world and about every other place on the board.

I think Cely made a very valid point... but could of done so without
disparaging the lounge.

Cheers Adster :)

Peace brotherdoobie

Adster
05-19-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by brotherdoobie+19 May 2004 - 22:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brotherdoobie @ 19 May 2004 - 22:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Adster@19 May 2004 - 05:56

Originally posted by brotherdoobie@19 May 2004 - 20:10
<!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@19 May 2004 - 00:16

Laters

Peace brotherdoobie

and of course girls wank

otherwise why did you reply to this thread
I never disagreed with Celey ad.
I just invited him to the lounge for a visit...
You can come to. ;)

There are plenty of wankers in both Music World and The Lounge.
Why does it always have to be an us against them mentality?
I post in Music World and the Lounge,also Software and Hardware
world and about every other place on the board.

I think Cely made a very valid point... but could of done so without
disparaging the lounge.

Cheers Adster :)

Peace brotherdoobie [/b][/quote]
is theri girl wankers in the lounge?? :lol:

brotherdoobie
05-19-2004, 12:00 PM
is theri girl wankers in the lounge??

Of course her names Ziggy :lol:

Peace brotherdoobie

Celerystalksme
05-19-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by brotherdoobie@19 May 2004 - 22:08

is theri girl wankers in the lounge??

Of course her names Ziggy :lol:

Peace brotherdoobie
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didnt mean to disrespect all the people in the lounge...its just the ones like ziggy and so on that turn every thread into a 30 page spam-a-thon with nothing remotely funny being said...Look at the STFU thread for example...when it was mainly Jay, Crumb & Myself in the original thread...every post was funny...now its just them saying STFU and posting pics...its just stupid and pointless...

I was in there a bit when i was posting as ITouchMyself...but that was because i was so extremely board waiting for music to finish downloading...but i do read some stuff in there...just dont post that much at all...im really not a fan of GEP anymore...

So in finishing this post i am sorry to the lounge people for making discrimitive remarks...oooers i appologised fo something...:lol:

Laters