trajillo
06-10-2004, 11:35 AM
mine is:
Louis : Peter this could be a grat time for you to bond with chris
Peter : Bond??....... James Bond ... I'll Do IT

LMAO

wienerschnitzel
06-10-2004, 12:42 PM
Police Officer: Hey. That's Against the law. You're coming with me.
Peter Griffin: [singing to the tune of U Can't Touch this] Ah ah ah. Can't Touch Me/ Can't Touch me/ Ja ja ja ja just like the bad guy/ from Lethal Weapon 2/ I've got diplomatic Immunity/ so Hammer, you can't sue/ I can write graffiti even jay-walk in the streets/ I can Riot, loot, not give a hoot, and touch your sister's teat/ Can't touch me/ Can't touch me/
Adam West: What in God's name is he doing?
Peter Griffin: Can't Touch me.
Cleveland: I believe it's the worm.
Peter Griffin: [still singing] Can't touch me/ STOP, Peter time/ I'm a big shot, there's no doubt/ light a fire then pee it out/ Don't like it, kiss my rump/ Just for a minute, let's all do the bump/ Can't touch me/ Yeah, do the Peter Griffin Bump/ Can't touch me/ I'm Presidential Peter/ Interns think I'm hot/ Don't care if you're handicapped, I'll still park in your spot/ I've been around the world/ from Hartford to Back Bay/ It's Peter, Go Peter, I'm so Peter, Yo Peter, Let's see Regis rap this way/ Can't touch me.

Peter Griffin: Now, I know you're a feminist, and I think that's adorable, but this is grown-up time and I'm the man.

taken from http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0182576/quotes

i can't find a quote of my actual favorite moment. but i do remember it starting off with Brian saying, "Remember that time you tried to narrate your own live?" then there was this flashback of peter comming in to eat breakfast and him talking about how disgusted he was. Can someone find this?

SillyRumours
06-10-2004, 08:34 PM
the intro to the episode 'Brian Does Hollywood' is spot-on

Monkeee
06-10-2004, 10:19 PM
i love this scene

Peter: Hit Me
Dealer: 20
Louis: NO DONT!!
Peter: I Say Hit Me!!
Dealer: 21
Dealer: 28

LMFAO

lee551
06-11-2004, 01:35 AM
brian & stewie sitting in that weed cafe:

stewie: i think the only reason we die is that...
brian: dude, dude i know what you're gonna say and i am so completely...
stewie: wait wait wait, shhh. the only reason we die is because we accept it as an inevitability, oohh
brian: do you think i'll ever find the right woman?
stewie: oh god, yes! man. come on, dude you're great...

:lol: :lol:

Monkeee
06-11-2004, 04:03 AM
oh yeah i remember this scene or something like that

Chris: Hey Birthday Boy Want Some Ice Cream?
Stewie: Very Well And I Dont Want any Nuts!
Stewie: each time i find any nuts i shall KILL YOU

SillyRumours
06-11-2004, 09:29 AM
Peter: (To Cleveland Jr.) Just once, can you call me Mr Drummond?

ilw
06-11-2004, 04:13 PM
Stewie: [To ticket agent] Now look here...
[looks at agent's name tag]
Stewie: Jo-LENE. I have an army to raise and I must get to Nicaragua at once. I require a window seat and an in-flight Happy Meal. BUT NO PICKLES. OH, GOD HELP YOU IF I FIND PICKLES.

Turkishjade
06-11-2004, 05:12 PM
Peter, after going to court ordered sensitivity training becomes so in-tune with what a woman goes through that he:
- Goes into Stewie's room, looks at him and says "Look at you, what a wonderful miracle Lois and I created."
- Sneaks a look around to make sure he is alone with sleeping Stewie
- Picks up Stewie
- Sneaks another look around to make sure he's alone
- Lifts up his shirt and puts Stewie against his man-boobs (moobs)
- Stewie, still asleep, starts sucking on Peter's tit.
- Doesn't get any milk, sucks harder, slowly starts to wake up
- Looks down at the chest, looks up at Peter's face, down, up, down, up, down, up
- Then he cringes and makes a sound like he's going to be sick.

SillyRumours
06-11-2004, 11:21 PM
Peter: (to Brian): Oh my god, you can talk!

Peter: I'll handle it, Lois. I read a book about this sort of thing once.
Brian: Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?
Peter: Oh yeah

there's too many to choose from he's a nice website http://www.familyguyquotes.com/

KazaaBoy
06-12-2004, 12:46 AM
Too many to mention but here are some of my Fave's

Stewie Shoots Louis with a gun inside his sandwich and everyone looks at him,

- Stewie
What you all looking, it's tuna fish.........and nothing else.

- Stewie
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore.

- Stewie - Sliding on the floor at home

I am nude on ICE

- Peter: I don't say this often enough, but, uh, I'm gonna die.
- Lois: Oh my God.
- Stewie: High five! Anyone? Anyone?

- Stewie:
Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside.

- Stewie:
What's this? Blueberries! Oh, oh my G ... oh, that's better than sex!

- Stewie Easy! Massage the scalp. You're washing a baby's hair, not scrubbing vomit off your Christmas dress, you holiday drunk.

- Stewie: What the hell is this?
- Lois: Sweetie, that's tuna salad.
- Stewie: Oh, is that what it is? Really? Because I could have sworn it was mayonnaise and cat food.

- Stewie: Augh! What the hell do you think you're doing?
- Brian: I'm cleaning myself.
- Stewie: You were clean fifteen minutes ago, now you're just on vacation.

- Stewie - Peter comes in the door looking thin after liposuction....
- Stewie: My God it's finally happend. He's grown so big he's collapsed into him self like a neutron star.

cpt_azad
06-12-2004, 04:19 AM
all the ones mentioned above are classics, in fact, i consider any scene from family guy a classic

-"Oh louis it was horrible, the fish were everywhere, in my pants, my shirt, nose and ears. And one of them said something anti-semitic while I was on my way out."

the intro to the episode 'Brian Does Hollywood' is spot-on
-"What do you mean cut the blue wire, they're all blue wires!" LMAO

-"Mom, remeber that goldfish that we flushed down the toilet?" *FISH COCKS GUN AND POINTS AT CHRIS&#39; HEAD "He wasn&#39;t dead" <--one of the funniest

-"Trust me Chris, sometimes it&#39;s not a good thing to fit in"...flashback...Vietnam..."You guys are stupid, they&#39;re gonna be looking for army guys (peter is dressed in clown costume)"<--- :lol:

-The Cloud Insurance take in Wish Upon A Weinstein (Unaired ep on the lask dvd in volume3 box set) was hilarious and well done

-Meg and her "nails">>>Peter: "We demand obideince, or else&#33;" Meg grows her nails and shrinks them rapidly| guy:"Is that all you can do?", meg scrathes him| guy: "Ouch that hurt&#33; Is that bleeding......no, but ouch though&#33;" <--spot on

-"Trust me, guys do crazy things when asked to for women"...flashback...Hot girl rings doorbell:"Hi, I"m on a scavenger hunt and I need a human foot" Peter:"Well, normally I wouldn&#39;t do that as it&#39;s a house rule, but I guess i could give it a try. (gets saw and starts cutting) so what is this for, like a school project or somethi AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHahahhHHAHAH&#33;" <--i couldn&#39;t stop laughing after i saw that bit

there are a million others, can&#39;t think of any though which means i&#39;m off to see all of volume 3 :D

SillyRumours
06-12-2004, 12:52 PM
Peter: Remember when i saved all your asses?

<Flashback to Quagmire, Cleveland and Joe bend over a table with their trousers around their ankles, with two dodgy looking guys behind them, Peter comes through the door with the sword and cuts up the nasty guys good>

Peter: I just wish i got there before the fornication

trajillo
06-13-2004, 02:32 AM
Brian: Hola, me Ilamo es brian ... Nosotros caramos ir condustedes.. uhhhh ...
Bellboy(spanish): Hey, that was pretty good, except when you said "me llamo es Brian," you don&#39;t need the "es," just me llamo Brian.
Brian: Oh, oh you speak english
Bellboy (sigh): No, just that first sentance and this one explaining it.
Brian: You .... you&#39;re kidding me, right?
Bellboy(spanish): Que?

LMAO

thanx to LINK (http://www.familyguyquotes.com/)

cpt_azad
06-13-2004, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by SillyRumours@12 June 2004 - 05:00
Peter: Remember when i saved all your asses?

<Flashback to Quagmire, Cleveland and Joe bend over a table with their trousers around their ankles, with two dodgy looking guys behind them, Peter comes through the door with the sword and cuts up the nasty guys good>

Peter: I just wish i got there before the fornication
isn&#39;t it "wish i&#39;d been there before the sodimaztion?" lmao

peter: if ur there, and i&#39;m here, and istanbul is somewhere in this general aread, who the hell is that?

the ep where peter and loius date other ppl (jenny love hewiit), a particular scene made me laugh till i cried:

in the police van:
joe: "this is the latest in law enforcement technology, peter, stand on that red square."
(peter stand on sqaure, arms come out and puts his hands behind his back)
machine: " u have the right to remain silent"
quagmire:"lemme try"
joe:"don&#39;t do it quagmire&#33;"
(quagmire stands in sqauare and arms come down and start beating him wit night sticks)
machine: "warning, warning, minority suspect, look out he&#39;s got a gun" (puts a gun next to his body)

DipSet Taliban
06-13-2004, 07:02 PM
THE FUNNIEST ONE IS WHEN THE PETER IS SENTENCED TO JAIL AND EVERY ONE IS LIKE ON NO ON NO&#33;&#33;&#33; AND THE KOOL AID MAN COMES OUT OF NO WHERE AND IS LIKE OH YEA

http://www.techsewing.com/images/PTS/ProtoProd/koolman.gif

Wallace_Askew
06-13-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by DipSet Taliban@13 June 2004 - 13:10
THE FUNNIEST ONE IS WHEN THE PETER IS SENTENCED TO JAIL AND EVERY ONE IS LIKE ON NO ON NO&#33;&#33;&#33; AND THE KOOL AID MAN COMES OUT OF NO WHERE AND IS LIKE OH YEA

That was my fav as well :lol:

Wallace_Askew
06-14-2004, 12:00 AM
I never farted until i was 18
(flashback)
fart
Peter: What the hell was that

SillyRumours
06-14-2004, 12:05 AM
(Peter in prison again)

SCARY THUG CRIMINAL: You&#39;re dead, you&#39;re all dead

PETER: Thank god, he thinks we&#39;re zombies

Rip The Jacker
06-14-2004, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by DipSet Taliban@13 June 2004 - 11:10
THE FUNNIEST ONE IS WHEN THE PETER IS SENTENCED TO JAIL AND EVERY ONE IS LIKE ON NO ON NO&#33;&#33;&#33; AND THE KOOL AID MAN COMES OUT OF NO WHERE AND IS LIKE OH YEA&nbsp; &nbsp;

That was a funny one. :lol:

Stewie Griffin: [After Lois tries to feed Stewie his broccoli "airplane style"] Damn you, damn the broccoli, and damn the Wright Brothers.
---
Pool Boy: I&#39;m sorry sir, you can&#39;t park your van on the diving board.
Lois Griffin: This is my son.
Pool Boy: Oh, my apologies. Hey, Tom. He&#39;s not a van, he&#39;s just a fat kid.

cpt_azad
06-14-2004, 04:24 AM
Stewie Griffin: [After Lois tries to feed Stewie his broccoli "airplane style"] Damn you, damn the broccoli, and damn the Wright Brothers

LMAO, that was funny, as well as the KoolAid man, that cracked me up when he started to slowly back away :lol:

J!GGY
06-14-2004, 07:17 AM
Cant remember the full sceene but it went a little like this:
unknown:whats your name?
peter:um pea.....tear....grifen
:lol: Not funny unless you seen it.

Rip The Jacker
06-14-2004, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by J&#33;GGY@13 June 2004 - 23:25

A guy asks for his name, and he tries to come up with a fake name. He looks at peas on a table, and says "Pea," then he sees a woman crying and says "Tear", then he sees some flying animal and says "Griffin". :lol:

Rip The Jacker
06-14-2004, 08:52 AM
Image Resized
[img]http://server5.uploadit.org/files/KrackHead2k-peter.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://server5.uploadit.org/files/KrackHead2k-peter.jpg')

:blink: :lol:

SillyRumours
06-14-2004, 10:20 AM
if you know where to find it (not hard) the deleted scene with Osama Bin Laden is funny

PETER: (To Lois) It&#39;s time you start living like the Piece-a&#39;-schmitt you are
LOIS: It&#39;s Pewterschmitt

the scene where Brian becomes a guide dog and takes his blind man to the cinema is brilliant, but i can&#39;t be bothered to find the quote

cpt_azad
06-14-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by SillyRumours@14 June 2004 - 02:28
if you know where to find it (not hard) the deleted scene with Osama Bin Laden is funny

PETER: (To Lois) It&#39;s time you start living like the Piece-a&#39;-schmitt you are
LOIS: It&#39;s Pewterschmitt

the scene where Brian becomes a guide dog and takes his blind man to the cinema is brilliant, but i can&#39;t be bothered to find the quote
"blair witch" was teh movie :lol: , "k, something about a bunch of kids in the woods. they&#39;re running, they&#39;re running, they&#39;ve stopped, looking around, nothing, nothing. something about a witch, i wasn&#39;t really paying attention. running, running, a cottage, and the movie&#39;s over. Looks like a bunch of ppl in the audience are pissed" <--something along those lines :lol:

and the "why did the dinosaurs die out" bit made my sides hurt and i actually had tears going down my cheeks :lol: :rolleyes: can&#39;t wait till 2005 for the new season, family guy is the best, shows like Futurama, The Simpsons, and King of the Hill are nothing compared to family guy&#33;

DipSet Taliban
06-15-2004, 01:16 AM
DAMN family guy is da jumpoff i could watch reruns and reruns

cpt_azad
06-15-2004, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by DipSet Taliban@14 June 2004 - 17:24
DAMN family guy is da jumpoff i could watch reruns and reruns
:D same here, i never get tired of reruns, infact, family guy volumes 1,2,3 are the only legit dvd&#39;s i actually bought B)

pusher
06-15-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by SillyRumours@14 June 2004 - 00:28

That clip was hilarious.

My favorite line:

Stewie: Go on, hot wire it&#33;
Brian: Hot wire? I don&#39;t even pump my own gas.
(Stewie goes to hot wire it, succeeds. Radio turns on)
Radio (The Culture Club): Do you really want to hurt me?
Brian: You did it&#33; (switches off radio)
Stewie: Put it back, I like that song.

:lol:

Rick Phlegm
06-15-2004, 02:38 PM
Favorite Family Guy Moment

When it was cancelled :01: :D

cpt_azad
06-15-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Rick Phlegm@15 June 2004 - 06:46

Favorite Family Guy Moment

When it was cancelled :01: :D
congrats if that&#39;s sarcasm :lol: , go to hell if that&#39;s the truth <_< , family guy can outlaugh (or make anyone laugh, not u if ur not being sarcastic) and show any day and that&#39;s the truth :)

SillyRumours
06-16-2004, 12:34 AM
PETER: When did the change &#39;for&#39; to &#39;from&#39;
BRIAN: They had a meeting last week, they sent you an invitation, but you must have thought it was from you, you know i don&#39;t know where i&#39;m going with this, so i&#39;m going to just call you stupid

cpt_azad
06-16-2004, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by SillyRumours@15 June 2004 - 16:42
PETER: When did the change &#39;for&#39; to &#39;from&#39;
BRIAN: They had a meeting last week, they sent you an invitation, but you must have thought it was from you, you know i don&#39;t know where i&#39;m going with this, so i&#39;m going to just call you stupid
lmfao :lol: i remember that scene like i just saw it

peter: oh thank u jesus&#33;
camera goes up to heaven--&#62; jesus: but i didn&#39;t do anything?&#33;
gunesh (is that how u spell it? guy wit 8 hands) comes in--&#62; gunesh: it&#39;s it&#39;s okay, i get that a lot.

i couldn&#39;t stop laughing after i saw that one

oh and also:

the bit where stewie mentions something about culture in the house and wat it would be like and they show how it&#39;d be like, sponatanious combustion :lol: , that scene was from the episode where peter becomes a fisherman.

muchspl2
06-16-2004, 06:22 AM
Image Resized
[img]http://members.cox.net/damov/math.gif' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://members.cox.net/damov/math.gif')
too many too list :)

Tormentor
06-17-2004, 03:56 AM
What was the name of that episode were brain(i think) said somthin like remeber the last time you tried to tape somthing, then it goes to that scene were it shows him hit record on a footbal game then the fbi break into his house and start talking about copyright laws?

einstein146
06-17-2004, 05:55 AM
think it was the christmas special one called like "A Very Special Frickin&#39; Family Guy Christmas" or something like that, 3rd season, that was funny as hell though :P

cpt_azad
06-17-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by einstein146@16 June 2004 - 22:03
think it was the christmas special one called like "A Very Special Frickin&#39; Family Guy Christmas" or something like that, 3rd season, that was funny as hell though :P
ya :lol: , remember the "mild seditive"? lol, blows up a car :lol: , oh and as stated above:

fbi: "do u have the copyright laws and required permission from FOX and the NFL to record this program?"
peter: "just fox, hehahah (that weird laugh he does when he&#39;s nervous)" and holds out a piece of paper

all the fbi agents take the saftey off their guns and peter dives out of the way and they shoot the hell out of the VCR

SillyRumours
06-17-2004, 01:01 PM
Brian: What kind of a man has a joke fire extinguisher?
Peter: A man who cares enough about humour to put his family&#39;s lives at risk

Cheese
06-18-2004, 12:51 AM
When he wishes for his own theme music...and then wishes he didn&#39;t have a bone in his body. :lol:

The over-long fight with a man dressed as a chicken. :lol:

Mathea
06-18-2004, 03:34 AM
Peter: Hey, what are you doing here?
Superman: I killed a hooker. She made a crack about me being faster than a speeding bullet so I ripped her in half like a phonebook.

Peter: You may have killed her when you shoved all those dollar bills down her throat, you may have killed her when you hit her with the stool ... I don&#39;t know, I&#39;m not a doctor. But I&#39;ll tell you what didn&#39;t kill her ... smoking&#33;

Peter: Lois, um, go get the medical dictionary and look up "fork" and "lung."
Lois: Why?
Peter: Time is a factor, Lois.

Lois: I guarantee you a man made that commercial.
Peter: Of course a man made it. It&#39;s a commercial Lois, not a delicious thanksgiving dinner.

Mathea
06-18-2004, 03:37 AM
this too

watching Cricket on British TV]
Peter: What the hell is he talking about?
Englishman: Oh, it&#39;s Cricket. Marvelous game, really. You see, the bowler hurls the ball toward the batter who tries to play away a fine leg. He endeavors to score by dashing between the creases, provided the wicket keeper hasn&#39;t whipped his bails off, of course.
Peter: Anybody get that?
Cleveland: The only British idiom I know is that "fag" means "cigarette."
Peter: Well, someone tell this "cigarette" to shut up.

KazaaBoy
06-18-2004, 04:29 AM
Stewie to the airplane captin who picks him up.

Stewie:
Release me at once? I will give you anything

Money?

Women?

Men :blink:

:lol: :lol: Couldn&#39;t stop lauging.

Stewie:
Cut my eggs

Butler:
Your eggs are cut sir.

Stewie:
Cut my milk

Butler:
I can&#39;t sir, it&#39;s liquid

Stewie:
Imbecile, freeze it then cut it. Question me one more time and I will destroy you.

Police:
Hey, you&#39;re that black guy I saw the other day on TV.

Peter:
Yeah, that&#39;s me.

Police:
This is car 15, I have a stolen vehicle here.

Peter:
But this is my car

Police:
Suspect getting belligerent (aggressive)

Peter:
What?

Police:
Office down.

Then 3 police cars come from no where and surround him

Couldn&#39;t stop laughing :lol: :lol:

SillyRumours
06-18-2004, 11:50 AM
i can&#39;t remember the scene fully but:

(Some one hits a golfball somewhere, scene cuts to a bull in a china shop, apparently looking for a nice vase, the golf ball flys through the window and smashes everything in the shop :unsure: )

cpt_azad
06-18-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by SillyRumours@18 June 2004 - 03:58
i can&#39;t remember the scene fully but:

(Some one hits a golfball somewhere, scene cuts to a bull in a china shop, apparently looking for a nice vase, the golf ball flys through the window and smashes everything in the shop :unsure: )
lol, peter&#39;s birthday party, the bull is like "i swear to god it&#39;s not wat it looks like" :lol:

blitz
06-18-2004, 09:53 PM
My favorite was the first episode, when Peter and the family are watching "Philadelphia" and he&#39;s saying that everything that Tom Hanks says is funny, then right then Tom Hanks says that he has AIDS and Peter bursts our laughing. :lol:

SillyRumours
06-19-2004, 12:18 AM
Hugh Grant: Um, ah, uh, err, ah, ah, uh, um ah, i&#39;m sorry but i&#39;m so charmingly befuddled

Lois: What going on down here
Stewie: We&#39;re playing house
Lois: But that boy&#39;s tied up
Stewie: Roman Polanski&#39;s house

tasteless, but still funny

mike45450
06-19-2004, 02:19 PM
Here are some of my faves

Series 3 - Screwed The Pooch

*Brian sniffs a dogs ass in a public park, and a whole group of people see him*

Brian: Sorry...I thought i smelled....uh...cookies

Mort (ginger haired loser guy): Wow, does it really smell like cook...Oh god&#33; She farted and it went down my throat&#33;

I couldnt stop laughing at that one :lol:

Series 3 - A Fish Out Of Water

Tom Tucker&#39;s son: What&#39;s that daddy?

Tom: Well that Mercury Jake. The planet closest to the sun. What it&#39;s doing down here by the wharf i haven&#39;t the foggiest...we should probably ask a scientis...

Peter: I&#39;m a guy you jackass&#33;

Series 2 - E. Peterbus something

The whole scene with Steven Segal beating up them seals...i was crying with laughter when i first saw that

Series 2 - The Story On The Front Page

*Stewie implants a mind-controlling device on Chris*

Chris/Stewie: Good day shopkeep. I require a buzzsaw capable of cutting through a human sternum. It&#39;s for a school project. I&#39;m...some sort of student studying...oh blast, what the devil do they study these days? Uh...Latin Class

*later on*

Chris/Stewie: Who the duece are you? No i don&#39;t have any change, where would i keep it in my diaper?&#33; Get outta here ya hobo&#33; Oh bloddy hell, is this thing still on?

Shopkeeper&#39;s standing thinking WTF&#33;&#33; :lol:

When Peter tries to seduce Luke Perry...that was hilarious too. *freezes his nipple to squeeze the juice from an orange* LMAO&#33;

cpt_azad
06-20-2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by mike45450@19 June 2004 - 06:27
Here are some of my faves

Series 3 - Screwed The Pooch

*Brian sniffs a dogs ass in a public park, and a whole group of people see him*

Brian: Sorry...I thought i smelled....uh...cookies

Mort (ginger haired loser guy): Wow, does it really smell like cook...Oh god&#33; She farted and it went down my throat&#33;

I couldnt stop laughing at that one :lol:

Series 3 - A Fish Out Of Water

Tom Tucker&#39;s son: What&#39;s that daddy?

Tom: Well that Mercury Jake. The planet closest to the sun. What it&#39;s doing down here by the wharf i haven&#39;t the foggiest...we should probably ask a scientis...

Peter: I&#39;m a guy you jackass&#33;

Series 2 - E. Peterbus something

The whole scene with Steven Segal beating up them seals...i was crying with laughter when i first saw that

Series 2 - The Story On The Front Page

*Stewie implants a mind-controlling device on Chris*

Chris/Stewie: Good day shopkeep. I require a buzzsaw capable of cutting through a human sternum. It&#39;s for a school project. I&#39;m...some sort of student studying...oh blast, what the devil do they study these days? Uh...Latin Class

*later on*

Chris/Stewie: Who the duece are you? No i don&#39;t have any change, where would i keep it in my diaper?&#33; Get outta here ya hobo&#33; Oh bloddy hell, is this thing still on?

Shopkeeper&#39;s standing thinking WTF&#33;&#33; :lol:

When Peter tries to seduce Luke Perry...that was hilarious too. *freezes his nipple to squeeze the juice from an orange* LMAO&#33;
all those were hilarious, i actually cried when i watched the steven seagal one and the mercury thing :lol:

Peter: Lois, um, go get the medical dictionary and look up "fork" and "lung."
Lois: Why?
Peter: Time is a factor, Lois.

LMFAO :lol:

SillyRumours
06-20-2004, 01:06 AM
(Peter witnessing the miracle of birth)
Peter: Wow, you have a baby girl. Oh my god&#33; Your girl has a penis&#33;

Wolfmight
06-20-2004, 05:33 AM
peter: All I got is that big ass pinyada (literally a big ass) Brain: I hope that has candy in it....

peter: Well your better off without her. Probably married some idiot. brain: yea, I suppose.. (peter trys to hit the golf ball in the hole when it&#39;s a ft away and misses constantly) peter: damn...damn....damn...damn...damn....damn

The time when peter had turned the house into a giant talking puppet with a rope to pull the whole roof up and down like a mouth.

Lois is trying to choose which Peter to kill because one is an evil robot.
Lois eventually gives up and shoots one of them.. so the Peter left walks up to her and say,"You made the right decision".
Suddenly in a quick matter... after Peter hugs Lois, his face falls down and electronic noises come out.
Lois:What was th-
Peter:"*Slam*Nothin&#33;"

Peter looks at a man in a chicken suit giving out coupons and daydreams a very detailed scene of having a major fight with him. Then wakes out of it and hears what the man says.. then replies,"You cant give away chickens..that&#39;s sex jelly".
The chicken man says the world will end at year 2000 and peter yells "NOOOOOOO" ignoreing the chicken man and runs to the Trix rabbit. Peter grabs the box of Trix out of the rabbit&#39;s hands and says,"Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids&#33;&#33;".

Titus808
06-20-2004, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker+14 June 2004 - 07:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rip The Jacker @ 14 June 2004 - 07:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#33;GGY@13 June 2004 - 23:25

A guy asks for his name, and he tries to come up with a fake name. He looks at peas on a table, and says "Pea," then he sees a woman crying and says "Tear", then he sees some flying animal and says "Griffin". :lol: [/b][/quote]
that was what I was gonna say/type :lol:. That was genius.

on that same episode when he put all the pregneant women&#39;s fingers in warm water. :roflmao:

and the y2k chicken fight.

Donnie Darko
06-20-2004, 08:25 AM
Has eny1 seen the episode "Brian go&#39;s to hollywood"The funnyest part was when he&#39;s on the phone and he swallows his cell phone and he has to punch him self just to dial the phone :lol:

joker23
06-20-2004, 06:19 PM
i dont know if sumone already said this but my favorite moment is when stuwie is blowing on (i think its a tuba) and he pushes and blows and no sound comes out then all u hear is a fart&#33;&#33; :D and stuwie looks at everyone and starts walking backwards slowly :D :D :D i couldent stop laughing after that&#33;&#33;&#33;

cpt_azad
06-21-2004, 01:34 AM
The time when peter had turned the house into a giant talking puppet with a rope to pull the whole roof up and down like a mouth.

lmao, "bring me a toolshed for i am hungry" :lol:

lois: "peter, did u get that thing checked out?"

peter: "oh, u mean the growth? ya ya, i did..."
flashback
peter: "wat&#39;s that thing?"

doctor: "that&#39;s ur penis"

peter: "ahuh, i c, ........ and tha----"

doctor: "ur testicles" :lol:

Wolfmight
06-21-2004, 05:01 AM
Lois: Peter you just ate a years supply of freeze dried food&#33;

Peter: Heh, what a waste, because I&#39;m still hungry (drinks glass of water)

*BOOM*

Fatter Peter: Everyone leave.. I have to poo...........NOW&#33;

cpt_azad
06-21-2004, 07:52 AM
I have to poo...........NOW lol :lol:

peter: "ur not fat chris, u just come from a long line of husky griffins, like ur great great uncle jabba the griffin"

flashback

jabba the griffin: "u jaba naba loi wookie nipple pinchie" <-- the way he had made his eyes small is wat cracked me up :lol:

Jay
06-21-2004, 08:03 AM
i love whenever chris mentions the evil monkey in his room.

cpt_azad
06-21-2004, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Jay@21 June 2004 - 00:11
i love whenever chris mentions the evil monkey in his room.
lol

chris: the sad thing is he wasn&#39;t always evil
flashback
monkey: honey i&#39;m home, guess who made partner? (walks upstairs and finds monkey wife sleeping wit another monkey)
all 3 monkeys start yelling and jumping up and down :lol: :lol: :lol: B) i love chris&#39;s idiocy, like that how to eat an oreo bit :lol:

SillyRumours
06-21-2004, 12:02 PM
and when Peter was teaching Chris how to get away without paying for the meal

"Waiter there&#39;s a dead guy in my soup"

and the "i got your nose" and "i got your face" thing

mike45450
06-21-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by cpt_azad@21 June 2004 - 09:00
peter: "ur not fat chris, u just come from a long line of husky griffins, like ur great great uncle jabba the griffin"

flashback

jabba the griffin: "u jaba naba loi wookie nipple pinchie" <-- the way he had made his eyes small is wat cracked me up&nbsp; :lol:
LMAO&#33; Yeah, that was funny as hell.

I just remembered some more

The Story on the front page (i think)

Lois: Don&#39;t eat anymore stewie, you&#39;ll spoil your appetite

Stewie: Oh come on&#33;

*Stewie tries to get the chocolate roll things and Chris gives them to him*

Stewie: I say, if i could build a device to harness the size of that leviathan, well there&#39;s no limit to what i cou...oh my god&#33; There&#39;s an orgy in my mouth&#33;

The part with "Stewie&#39;s big and tall man shop" was hilarious too :lol:

Dammit Janet

That little part with "The Communists" when that old man jumps on the table and dances....that was classic :lol:

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/1315/FGDance.gif

cpt_azad
06-22-2004, 02:54 AM
That little part with "The Communists" when that old man jumps on the table and dances....that was classic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"did somebody say kruschef?" lmfao, that was one of the most funniest things in family guy, and this bit goes to show family guy is totally unpredictable. lol, "quit stalin" :lol:

cpt_azad
06-22-2004, 03:00 AM
i don&#39;t remember wat episode it was from, but that spike lee bit cracked me up
goes something like this:

peter: "no loius, this is as predictable as the dialogue coming from a white person in a spike lee movie"
movie scene from one of spike lees movies gets played
black guy: " yo, can i get 2 slices of pepperoni pizza?"
white guy (cashier/behind counter): "blkasdjkl dsjjdjdh lkaebsshhhbe shhhbrb blaskhd (drooling all over the place like he&#39;s got rabies or something)" lmfao

peter: "national television? i don&#39;t know, last time i was on tv i kinda screwed up"
flashback to survivor ep. wit peter in it
peter: "how could u wash ur dirty clothes in our drinking water?" *starts walking, trips on something (wire) and falls taking down a background picture/set revealing the price is right show behind the background picture, everyone looks shocked*
peter: "oh crap,.....um....um.......look out, headhunters, mehahahaa (that weird cry he does)...................damnit, am i fired?" :lol:

Wolfmight
06-22-2004, 03:12 AM
Peter: I remember when I was potty trained.

*Flashback*
Shows peter&#39;s face as a child, then zooms out and the face appears to be a photo on the wall. Fully grown peter runs in the living room with that photo and says,"Hey Lois, I did it&#33;".

cpt_azad
06-22-2004, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Wolfmight@21 June 2004 - 19:20
Peter: I remember when I was potty trained.

*Flashback*
Shows peter&#39;s face as a child, then zooms out and the face appears to be a photo on the wall. Fully grown peter runs in the living room with that photo and says,"Hey Lois, I did it&#33;".

lmao :lol:

Wolfmight
06-22-2004, 09:22 PM
That time when peter walks into a gun store with a bunch of crapply drawn birds trying to make it look like a pet store. The mob works there so they hold signs of what they really want to say, whilst covering it up with some crappy audio like,"Peter, there is no such thing as the mafia&#33;". Then peter reads the entire sign aloud and gets it smashed into his face.

mike45450
06-22-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Wolfmight@22 June 2004 - 22:30
That time when peter walks into a gun store with a bunch of crapply drawn birds trying to make it look like a pet store. The mob works there so they hold signs of what they really want to say, whilst covering it up with some crappy audio like,"Peter, there is no such thing as the mafia&#33;". Then peter reads the entire sign aloud and gets it smashed into his face.
Lol&#33;

Man 1: I&#39;m looking for a "bunny"

Man 2: What kind of "bunny"? A handheld "bunny" or a fully automatic high powered rifle "bunny"

Man 1: The type of "bunny" you would use to shoot someone in the head with

Something like that :lol:

remembered another from Road to Rhode Island

Stewie: Operator? Oh blast..thats right, you have to punch in the numbers these days. *rings the wrong number* Oh well, there&#39;s only one thing to do...1111111. Lois? Damn&#33; 1111112. Lois? Damn&#33;

SillyRumours
06-22-2004, 11:18 PM
HE&#39;S WEARING A WIRE&#33;

KazaaBoy
06-23-2004, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by SillyRumours@22 June 2004 - 23:26
HE&#39;S WEARING A WIRE&#33;
What??????? You son of a...........

*Fires a machine gun and sound of a body falling to the floor*

Wolfmight
06-23-2004, 04:45 AM
Brian: Since we didnt get involved with women, we have had enough success to become millionares.

Peter: Yes, I&#39;m gonna go to the kitchen to make a donut and then have sex with it.

:blink: :lol:

Oh yea, also that one were Stuie daydreams of his family with sophistication&#33;

Peter: Oh my, it appears I&#39;ve spontaneously combusted&#33;

Monkeee
06-23-2004, 05:50 AM
Image Resized
Image Resized
[img]http://www.familyguyfiles.com/epics/fulls/FG-206_1.png' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> (http://www.familyguyfiles.com/epics/fulls/FG-206_1.png)

lol i remember this scene&#33;

Chicken Man: The World is gonna end at Y2K&#33;
Peter: Holy CRAP *runs to the trix rabbit*
Peter: SILLY RABBIT Trixs are for kids&#33; *runs back to the chicken man*
Peter: i&#39;m sorry i wasen&#39;t listening. what was that :lol:

cpt_azad
06-23-2004, 08:23 AM
Peter: Oh my, it appears I&#39;ve spontaneously combusted&#33; lol, that rabbit/chicken bit was hilarious too (especially the chicken guy fighting peter for 5 min. :lol: )

bar owner: run home peter, run as fast as you can&#33;
peter starts running, and then when he&#39;s just about to get home he falls down and hurts his knee (and does the whole "ahh--ssshhh--ahhhh-sshhh-ahhh...) <----classic family guy moment

SillyRumours
06-23-2004, 12:12 PM
at dinner Peter poops himself and shouts out "Uh, oh&#33;"

Peter: Can&#39;t I at least get a song before i go?
Umpa-Lumpas: Umpa-Lumpa, Grumpiddy [kicks Peter in shin]
Peter: ahh--ssshhh--ahhhh-sshhh-ahhh...

Wolfmight
06-23-2004, 03:25 PM
Peter: Chris, everything I say is a lie...except that, and that, and that, and that............

;)

einstein146
06-23-2004, 07:59 PM
the one where brian uhhh "violates" mr. peuterschmitts dog seabreeze and they go on the run together and hide in a crappy motel.

Motel Guy: "... and we&#39;ve got some bad roaches"

inside the bathroom are two human sized roaches with bandanas and ones holding a knife

RoachKnife: "Don&#39;t come any closer man or I&#39;ll cut you, I&#39;ll cut you so bad you&#39;re gonna wish I hadn&#39;t cut you&#33;"

Brian: "Wow those ARE some pretty bad roaches"

KazaaBoy
06-24-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by einstein146@23 June 2004 - 20:07
the one where brian uhhh "violates" mr. peuterschmitts dog seabreeze and they go on the run together and hide in a crappy motel.

inside the bathroom are two human sized roaches with bandanas and ones holding a knife

RoachKnife: "Don&#39;t come any closer man or I&#39;ll cut you, I&#39;ll cut you so bad you&#39;re gonna wish I hadn&#39;t cut you&#33;"

You mean:

Roach one - "Hey you&#39;re on our turf man"

Roach two - "Hey man I cut you, I cut you so bad, you gonna wish I no cut you so bad".

They sound like Columbian drug dealers :lol: :lol:

cpt_azad
06-24-2004, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by KazaaBoy+23 June 2004 - 16:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KazaaBoy @ 23 June 2004 - 16:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-einstein146@23 June 2004 - 20:07

You mean:

Roach one - "Hey you&#39;re on our turf man"

Roach two - "Hey man I cut you, I cut you so bad, you gonna wish I no cut you so bad".

They sound like Columbian drug dealers :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
lol, that was hilarious, they were like 10 feet tall roaches :lol: motel guy: "i blame society" :lol:

government building:
chris: is this where babies come from?
brian: yes chris, this is where babies come from (sarcastic voice)
chris: &#33;&#33; (gasp)&#33; (points at loius) YOU SAID I CAME FROM YOUR VAGINA&#33;&#33;&#33;

SillyRumours
06-24-2004, 05:22 PM
Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there&#39;s a message in my Alphabits. It says, &#39;Oooooo.&#39;
Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.

Peter: : This is life so go and have a ball. Because the world don&#39;t move to the beat of just one drum. What might be right for you may not be right for some. You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have ... my opening statement. Sit, Ubu, sit. Good dog.

cpt_azad
06-24-2004, 08:58 PM
This is life so go and have a ball. Because the world don&#39;t move to the beat of just one drum. What might be right for you may not be right for some. You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have ... my opening statement. Sit, Ubu, sit. Good dog.

lol, the debate thing :lol:

brian: "did u try the &#39;write angry letters but don&#39;t send them&#39; technique"?
peter: "u weren&#39;t supposed to send those?"
meg: "hey look , i got a letter from dad&#33; it says &#39;dear meg, for the first 4 years of your life, i thought u were a housecat&#39;. DAD&#33;"
stewie: "look, i got one too. &#39;dear stewie, get out&#39;. oh that&#39;s nice"
loius: "mine just says dear loius and then it looks like someone spit on the paper. you got something to say to me, say it to my face peter&#33;"
peter: "oh and P.S. (starts conguring up a huge spit ball) lmao :lol:

hi_what_is_up!
06-24-2004, 10:43 PM
Whats the episode called where peter gets all embarrassed because chrises cock is bigger than his.

SillyRumours
06-24-2004, 10:44 PM
Meg meets the nudist kid in the mall, and he&#39;s bought a supersoaker, which he starts pumping and then water squirts out :lol:

cpt_azad
06-25-2004, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by SillyRumours@24 June 2004 - 14:52
Meg meets the nudist kid in the mall, and he&#39;s bought a supersoaker, which he starts pumping and then water squirts out :lol:
lol, "super soakers are on sale" :lol:

the exterminator bit from that ep. where peter gets lypo is just to funny for words, i literally cried the first time i watched it due to laughter, "what the hell do we do now?" "we pray&#33;" :lol:

pusher
06-25-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by SillyRumours@24 June 2004 - 07:30
Peter: : This is life so go and have a ball. Because the world don&#39;t move to the beat of just one drum. What might be right for you may not be right for some. You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have ... my opening statement. Sit, Ubu, sit. Good dog.

What episode is that from? I love that line.

Back on topic:

Stewie: I love Crack. I&#39;m absolutley cuckoo for crack&#33;

cpt_azad
06-25-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by pusher+25 June 2004 - 07:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pusher @ 25 June 2004 - 07:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SillyRumours@24 June 2004 - 07:30

What episode is that from? I love that line.

Back on topic:

Stewie: I love Crack. I&#39;m absolutley cuckoo for crack&#33; [/b][/quote]
it&#39;s that episode where peter and loius compete to become school board president, quick search on google and u&#39;ll find the season # and ep #. lol, cuckoo for crack :lol:

btw, one of the longest threads i&#39;ve seen in movieworld since paris hilton <_< :lol:

SillyRumours
06-25-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by pusher+25 June 2004 - 15:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pusher @ 25 June 2004 - 15:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SillyRumours@24 June 2004 - 07:30

What episode is that from? I love that line. [/b][/quote]
its called Running Mates

there aren&#39;t a lot of Meg quotes, probably because she&#39;s not funny, and ugly

Meg: I just want to kill myself I&#39;m gonna go upstairs and eat a whole bowl of peanuts.
(Lois and Peter stare in silence)
Meg: I&#39;m alergic to peanuts.
(Peter and Lois keep staring)
Meg: You dont know anything about me. (runs upstairs)
Peter: Who was that guy?

colt45joe
06-25-2004, 11:02 PM
dont exactly remember, somebody was yelling:

oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no

*kool aid guy jumps through wall into room*

OOHHH YEEAA&#33;&#33;

Tormentor
06-26-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by hi_what_is_up&#33;@24 June 2004 - 15:51
Whats the episode called where peter gets all embarrassed because chrises cock is bigger than his.
Penis Envy, i think.

DipSet Taliban
06-26-2004, 03:03 AM
BEST SCENE PERIOD POINT BLACK

Judge: Iam sentencing you to ten years in pris
Everyone: OH NO&#33;&#33;
Kool Aid Man: OH YEA

Image Resized
[img]http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3102/kaman.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3102/kaman.jpg')

pusher
06-26-2004, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by SillyRumours@25 June 2004 - 12:35
its called Running Mates

Thanks. :)

I took this from the imdb:

Newsanchor Diane: Tom, you&#39;re so deep in the closet you&#39;re finding Christmas presents.

(when Meg is having a slumber party and the family is talking about it in the car)
Stewie Griffin: Yes. How delightful it will be. A pubescent herd of gabby wretches prattling on about boys and music and jellybeans and stickers.

SillyRumours
06-26-2004, 10:58 AM
Announcer: We now return to the Scooby-Doo Murder Files ...
Fred: Gee whiz, gang ... looks like the killer gutted the victim, strangled him with his own intestines and then dumped the body in the river.
Velma: Jinkies&#33; What a mystery&#33;
(Scooby yelps, then jumps into Shaggy&#39;s arms)
Fred: You&#39;re right, Scoob, we&#39;re dealing with one sick son of a bitch&#33;

hey, i every found a webpage about it http://www.mkbmemorial.com/FWHp/fwhp_familyguy.htm

mike45450
06-26-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Tormentor+26 June 2004 - 01:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tormentor @ 26 June 2004 - 01:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hi_what_is_up&#33;@24 June 2004 - 15:51
Penis Envy, i think. [/b][/quote]
It&#39;s actually "And the weiner is..."

n18
06-26-2004, 04:46 PM
During the halloween episode.

Peter leaves his house, he sees a crow and creams "Ahhh"
Then he sees a black cat and screams "ahh"
Then his black nighbor comes along and Peter creams "ahh"

funniest moment for me :D

cpt_azad
06-26-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by n18@26 June 2004 - 08:54
During the halloween episode.

Peter leaves his house, he sees a crow and creams "Ahhh"
Then he sees a black cat and screams "ahh"
Then his black nighbor comes along and Peter creams "ahh"

funniest moment for me :D
lol, the one where death comes to take him away

peter: so?
death: don&#39;t u see?
peter: ...go on...
death: if the world finds out that death no longer lurks in the shadows, there will be dire consequences.
peter: .........go on..........
death: that&#39;s the point.. i don&#39;t really have anything else to say, geez, wat do u see in this guy? :lol:

in that same ep:

cleveland: wow peter, 300 beers and u still haven&#39;t succumed to alcohol poisoning (starts to hand over money), peter.... are u a witch?
peter in a drunk voice: hahahaha (that weird laugh that always gets me :lol: ) ya sure, but don&#39;t tell anyone, the consequences can be dire hahahahaha. hey cleveland, bet u a hundred bucks that i can call that scary looking biker dude richard simmons.
cleveland: oh peter, now ur just being plain stupid.
peter (walks over to biker guy #1): hey, aren&#39;t u that guy, richard simmons?
biker #1: hey, shut up (hits peter with a stick and breaks it)
peter (looks at biker guy #2): and hey, aren&#39;t u richard simmons best friend, richard simmons? <---LMFAO :lol: :lol: family guy forever :D B)

cpt_azad
06-26-2004, 10:37 PM
:lol: k, i got some really really good ones :lol: :lol: , watched a couple yesterday, and here are some of my favourites i chose and typed out while watching on my comp. i bolded the ones i really liked, enjoy :

Peter: If you could be stranded on a desert island with any woman in the world, who would it be?
Quagmire: Taylor Hanson.
Joe Swanson: Taylor Hanson is a guy.
Quagmire(starts laughing): You guys are yankin&#39; me. "Hey, let&#39;s put one over on Quagmire."
Peter: No, he&#39;s actually a guy, Quagmire.
Quagmire: What? That&#39;s insane. That&#39;s impossible.
Quagmire: .........................................................................................................................................................................................................Oh god. Oh my god. I&#39;ve got all these magazines. Oh god.

Lois: What&#39;s going on down here?
Stewie: Oh, we&#39;re playing house.
Lois: That boy&#39;s all tied up.
Stewie: ..................Roman Polanski&#39;s house

Peter: Sorry Meg. Daddy loves ya, but Daddy also loves Star Trek, and in all fairness, Star Trek was here first.

Chris: Where do you think you go when you die?
Sam: I learned in church that if you&#39;re good you go to heaven, but if you&#39;re bad you go to a place where the dead believe they&#39;re still livin&#39; and they pray for death but death won&#39;t come.
Chris: UPN? :lol:

Peter: Did you hear that, Lois? We&#39;re goin&#39; to Hollywood, where the people are sexy and clever and they always say somethin&#39; funny right before the commercial break. (opens his mouth, opens it wider as if he&#39;s going to say something, and then closes it and it goes to a commercial break)

Peter: As we all know, Christmas is that mystical time of year when the ghost of Jesus rises from the grave to feast on the flesh of the living&#33; So we all sing Christmas Carols to lull him back to sleep.
Bob: Outrageous, How dare he say such blasphemy. I&#39;ve got to do something.
Man #1: Bob, there&#39;s nothing you can do.
Bob: Well, I guess I&#39;ll just have to develop a sense of humor.

Peter: What the hell did you do?
Brian: Me? Who the hell buys a novelty fire extinguisher?
Peter: I&#39;ll tell you who. Someone who cares enough about physical comedy to put his whole family at risk.

Peter: Can&#39;t we tell them that your mother died?
Lois: Peter, I&#39;m not gonna lie about something like that.
Peter: All right, all right, I&#39;ll kill your mother (grabs an axe). :lol:

Peter: I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about. :lol: :lol: :lol: this was too funny, the way his face was when he finished the sentence

Dennis Miller: I don&#39;t wanna go on a RANT here but America&#39;s foreign policy makes about as much sense as Beowolf having sex with Robert Fulton at the first Battle of Antetum. I mean when a neo-conservative defenstrates it&#39;s like Raskalnakov filibuster dioxymonohydrostinate.
Peter: What the hell does RANT mean? :rolleyes:

Lois: Together we can do anything: face any foe, overcome any obstacle.
Peter: Yeah, climb any mountain, rent any video, dial any phone. And not just our phone, Lois, other people&#39;s phones. Decent phones, God-fearing phones, phones that everybody else gave up on, but we knew better because we were a team&#33;
Brian: What the hell are you talking about? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Death: Hey Lois, what did you make this cocoa out of, crap?
Lois: If you want me to make it again, just --
Death: Oh, I&#39;m sorry. I was assuming you were going to make it with milk, not crap. :lol:

Peter: I don&#39;t say this often enough, but, uh, I&#39;m gonna die.
Lois: Oh my God.
Stewie: High five&#33; Anyone? Anyone? :lol: :lol:

Stewie: It seems with death incapacitated my matricidal efforts are futile..................................................................................................................................................nick nack paddy wack, give a dog a bone LMFAO :lol:

Peter: Ok, here&#39;s another riddle. A woman has two children. A homicidal murderer tells her she can only keep one. Which one does she let him kill?
Brian: That&#39;s... that&#39;s not a riddle. That&#39;s ... that&#39;s just terrible.
Peter: Wrong, the ugly one&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

Peter: Well, I&#39;m gettin&#39; something really special too. And by special I don&#39;t mean special like that Kleinaman boy down the street. More special like... like Special K, the cereal. Hey, what do they do with the regular K? And for that matter, what ever happend to K. Ballard? You know, if you said mallard and you had a cold, it would sound like ballard.
Brian: Do you listen to yourself when you talk?
Peter: I drift in and out. :lol: