PDA

View Full Version : Cocaine?

keyser_soze
06-11-2004, 10:32 PM
I've came to the conclusion that cocaine is natures way of saying u have too much money the cons... 1. its expensive 2. Compared to other far cheaper drugs the high is short and not very good, 3. the majority of it is cut to bits.
the pros. 1 u can eat on it.

Any opinions?

Cheese
06-11-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by keyser_soze@11 June 2004 - 21:40
I've came to the conclusion that cocaine is natures way of saying u have too much money the cons... 1. its expensive 2. Compared to other far cheaper drugs the high is short and not very good, 3. the majority of it is cut to bits.

Any opinions?
I see we have a drugs expert in the house. :rolleyes:

keyser_soze
06-11-2004, 10:36 PM
I've been known 2 dabble :rolleyes:

Cheese
06-11-2004, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by keyser_soze@11 June 2004 - 21:44
I've been known 2 dabble :rolleyes:
Sorry, I was being sarcastic. Your list of pros and cons was a bit lame.

Perhaps a proper list of pros and cons would be better...?

Coke is a white powder that's usually divided into lines on a smooth surface and snorted up the nose with a rolled up tenner or a straw. It can be smoked and is sometimes made into a solution and injected.

A gram of coke generally costs between £40 and £60.

40 tonnes of cocaine were brought into Britain last year*. Coke is big business. So it's not unusual to find the odd wrap padded out with a bit of sugar, starch or talcum powder. Truth is that some wraps of coke would do a good job of cleaning the bathroom.

*Source: National Criminal Intelligence Service

Taking coke makes users feel on top of the world. It's a bit like speed (amphetamines) but it's stronger and doesn't last as long. People taking it feel wide awake, confident and on top of their game.
Coke's a stimulant it raises body temperature, makes the heart beat faster and staves off feelings of hunger.
There is a flip side.

After a big night on coke it's not unusual for people to feel like they've got the flu.
Some people act like they're the greatest... dancer.. lover.. comedian on the planet. Usually they're not.
The hit from coke doesn't last long (20-30 minutes).
When the effects start to wear off there's a strong temptation to take more.

Coke is very addictive. It can be very difficult to resist the craving and strong psychological dependance due to changes in the brain. Recent evidence suggests possible long-term changes to the nervous system.

Although psychological dependance is more of a problem than physical withdrawal symptons, low mood and feeling very rough soon after stopping can also tempt people to take more coke. A habit can be expensive and take over your life.

Crack and cocaine users have died from overdose. High doses can raise the body's temperature, cause convulsions and respiratory arrest. Risk of overdosing increases if crack is mixed with heroin, barbiturates or alcohol.
Cocaine is bad news for anybody with high blood pressure or a heart condition. Perfectly fit, young people can have a fit or heart attack after taking too much coke.
Those who get into coke often find they begin to crave it more and more.
Using it a lot makes people feel depressed and run down.
Too much sniffing coke and you're sneezing lumps out of your nose into a hanky.
People who use crack or coke regularly often develop serious problems with anxiety and paranoia. It's a known cause of panic attacks.
Because the effects wear off so quickly, cocaine and crack are expensive drugs. A cocaine habit can seriously damage your wallet.
Very large doses can cause death from heart or respiratory problems. You may not know you have a pre-existing heart condition.
Large or frequent use of coke tends to knock sexual desire on the head.
If there have been previous mental health problems coke could bring those problems to the surface again. If a close relative has had mental health problems there might also be an increased risk in some users.
Injecting any drug can cause vein damage, ulcers and gangrene. Dirty or shared needles and other injecting works can help the spread of HIV and hepatitis.
It's easier to overdose injecting. Cocaine is a local anaesthetic and it deadens pain at the injection site. This makes it harder for injectors to notice the damage they may be doing.
Using alcohol and cocaine together can be deadly.
Injecting a mixture of cocaine and heroin, known as a 'Speedball' is one of the most dangerous cocktails you can put in a human body. It is also potentially deadly.
Taking coke when you're pregnant can damage your baby. Coke causes miscarriage, premature labour and smaller babies and may cause congenital abnormalities. Babies born to mothers who keep using throughout their pregnancy show withdrawal syndrome.

Cocaine and crack are Class A drugs - illegal to have, give away or sell. Possession can get you up to seven years in jail. Supplying someone else with it can get you life and an unlimited fine.

Fact: Passing drugs among friends is supplying in the eyes of the law.

Fact: A drug conviction could stand between you and your ideal job.

Source. (http://www.talktofrank.com/azofdrugs/C/Cocaine.aspx)

keyser_soze
06-11-2004, 10:48 PM
A bit lame? believe me that is the 3 most important facts involved in somebody looking for a good night out, the facts u put up were the standard school leaflet and probation centre bullshit that is the main reason why ppl use class a drugs in the first place(once u see 1 lie why are'nt the rest lies?) Coke is shit on all fronts, value for money and chance of getting ripped off. Btw I don't advocate the use of coke I was just wondering why it gets such a big write up amongst the beautifull pll have u taken any yourself?

misterSTFU
06-11-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by keyser_soze@11 June 2004 - 22:56
A bit lame? believe me that is the 3 most important facts involved in somebody looking for a good night out, the facts u put up were the standard school leaflet and probation centre bullshit that is the main reason why ppl use class a drugs in the first place(once u see 1 lie why are'nt the rest lies?) Coke is shit on all fronts, value for money and chance of getting ripped off. Btw I don't advocate the use of coke I was just wondering why it gets such a big write up amongst the beautifull pll have u taken any yourself?
poor people do heroin and weed.

what do you mean important facts?

Cheese
06-11-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by keyser_soze@11 June 2004 - 21:56
The most important things anyone should look at if they decide to use drugs are:

1/ What will this do to me.

2/ How can I use this safely.

Now I don't advocate the use of cocaine either, but on the other hand I'm not against people using drugs either. As long as they do so safely.

And the facts included in my quote are truthful, I've seen these things happen with my own eyes. I've spoken to people who have experienced this.

As for coke being shit, well like you say it's a rich man's drug...though I'd prefer it a lot more than to speed, pills or acid all of which are far "nastier" drugs imo.

muchspl2
06-11-2004, 11:05 PM
Image Resized
[img]http://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/coke_vs_pepsi.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/coke_vs_pepsi.jpg')
but remember, drugs are bad mmk

Cheese
06-11-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by muchspl2@11 June 2004 - 22:13
Image Resized
Image Resized
<a href=&#39;http://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/coke_vs_pepsi.jpg&#39; (http://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/coke_vs_pepsi.jpg) target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
[img]http://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/coke_vs_pepsi.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/coke_vs_pepsi.jpg')</a>
Drugs aren&#39;t bad...but they should be treated with care at all times. It&#39;s what I&#39;ve always said: Risk Reduction. :)

edit: That pic has got me urging though. :o

misterSTFU
06-11-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+11 June 2004 - 23:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 11 June 2004 - 23:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@11 June 2004 - 22:13
Image Resized
Image Resized
<a href=&#39;http://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/coke_vs_pepsi.jpg&#39; (http://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/coke_vs_pepsi.jpg) target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
<a href=&#39;http://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/coke_vs_pepsi.jpg&#39; target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
[img]http://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/coke_vs_pepsi.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/coke_vs_pepsi.jpg')</a></a>
Drugs aren&#39;t bad...but they should be treated with care at all times. It&#39;s what I&#39;ve always said: Risk Reduction. :)

edit: That pic has got me urging though. :o [/b][/quote]
no really. theyre bad

Cheese
06-11-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by misterSTFU+11 June 2004 - 22:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (misterSTFU @ 11 June 2004 - 22:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Withcheese@11 June 2004 - 23:14
<!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@11 June 2004 - 22:13
Image Resized
Image Resized
<a href=&#39;http://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/coke_vs_pepsi.jpg&#39; target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
[img]http://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/coke_vs_pepsi.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/coke_vs_pepsi.jpg')</a></a></a>

edit: That pic has got me urging though. :o
no really. theyre bad [/b][/quote]
I&#39;d be a hypocrite if I said I thought drugs were bad.

JONNO_CELEBS
06-11-2004, 11:17 PM
If you wanna hang out you’ve got to take her out; cocaine.
If you wanna get down, down on the ground; cocaine.
She don’t lie, she don’t lie, she don’t lie; cocaine.

If you got bad news, you wanna kick them blues; cocaine.
When your day is done and you wanna run; cocaine.

If your thing is gone and you wanna ride on; cocaine.
Don’t forget this fact, you can’t get it back; cocaine.

So true, so sad.

But yes, it is a rich mans drug, but unlike weed it will fuck you up totally in the end.
Ever seen a coce user after 5 years with the saggy arms and Beagle face?

Was fun to try for a while, but to easy, far to easy, thats what scared me off

Jonno B)

misterSTFU
06-11-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@11 June 2004 - 23:25
[i]If you wanna hang out you’ve got to take her out; cocaine.

i&#39;ll be there for you; when the rain starts to pour......

keyser_soze
06-11-2004, 11:19 PM
Drugs r bad from a getting on in life point of view..
speed, pills or acid all of which are far "nastier" drugs imo. nastier meaning what? all of the afore mentioned drugs have different reasons for taking them.

Cheese
06-11-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@11 June 2004 - 22:25
If you wanna hang out you’ve got to take her out; cocaine.

So true, so sad.

But yes, it is a rich mans drug, but unlike weed it will fuck you up totally in the end.
Ever seen a coce user after 5 years with the saggy arms and Beagle face?

Was fun to try for a while, but to easy, far to easy, thats what scared me off

Jonno B)
Weed will fuck you up as well, not in the same way but not doing it is still far healthier than doing it.

06-11-2004, 11:40 PM
E&#39;s are so much better than cocaine. At least you get a smooth come down.

Cheese
06-11-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by 121@11 June 2004 - 22:48
I&#39;d disagree with that statement.

Yogi
06-11-2004, 11:45 PM
Drugs are as bad or dangerous as the people using them.

Ignorance and abuse make drugs kill.

I agree wit cheese on most points.

If used wisely, well informed and with the meaning of broadening your horizons

fitting your boundries, most drugs can definitly add to your wellbeing.

It is there where people use it mainly to compensate for their stress, emptiness,

trouble, lonelyness, etc. with drugs, (being a total fool helps too)that they start

getting dangerous.

I will never promote the use of any drug, incl smoking and drinking.

I do however find all drugs should be legalised, so we can finally use the money

now lost by the -never to win- war on drugs and the money made by the mafia,

to truly protect our children and less fortunate from the scum of the earth.

We should have total (governmental) control over all of the processes, hence get

an enormous extra flow of taxes(very high taxes, imo), have control to who is

sold, more control over quality and quantities sold, fairer prices for the farmers,

better education(on drugs),etc, etc.

I know it sounds totally eutopian and off this planet, but i think in the end it is

the only way. ;)

Yogi

Ohhh, and coke can be nice, used moderatly and on the right occasion....... :)

Cheese
06-11-2004, 11:48 PM
Ohhh, and coke can be nice, used moderatly and on the right occasion.......

Indeed. :)

Birthdays, special occassions and, of course, for a very white christmas.

JONNO_CELEBS
06-11-2004, 11:51 PM
True but most things will make you unhealthy, Coce does the mind too, dependancies.
I don&#39;t care what anyone says, I know weed is not adictive, unless you&#39;re extremely weak, and there are people who just fuck themselfs up with simply over doing it. But Coce can just be a mind job, ever noticed the way a friend gives you a line, then a week later and little bit more, just socially, then you think, "I&#39;ll buy some" and thats it, they gotcha.
But yeah, Weed or fags, beer, most things we enjoy are more healthy not to do :lol:

Jonno B)

DanB
06-11-2004, 11:58 PM
There is no way in the world I can teelll anyone not to drugs, I would be being so hypocritical :lol:

NikkiD
06-12-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by SensualBarfing@11 June 2004 - 18:53

It is there where people use it mainly to compensate for their stress, emptiness,

trouble, lonelyness, etc. with drugs, (being a total fool helps too)that they start

getting dangerous.

I do however find all drugs should be legalised, so we can finally use the money

We should have total (governmental) control over all of the processes, hence get

sold, more control over quality and quantities sold, fairer prices for the farmers,

I know it sounds totally eutopian and off this planet, but i think in the end it is

the only way. ;)

Yogi

I am sooooooooooo in agreement with you here Yogi.

I think drugs if used occasionally and in the right frame of mind are fine. The same way having a few drinks occasionally is fine.

I also agree that they should be legalized. It is much easier to control who has access to them if they are governed.

I don&#39;t use coccaine personally. I did at one point in my life and will agree with Jonno that it is very easy to abuse, and not easy to quit.

Yogi
06-12-2004, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese@12 June 2004 - 01:56

Ohhh, and coke can be nice, used moderatly and on the right occasion.......

Indeed. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

on the ride home we talked about christmas memories.

about his big family gatherings with the christmas tree in the corner. I would stop in, and his mom would feed me coke and mushies. she&#39;d always send some home for my mom.

we talked about my christmas mornings. both of my parents in their pj&#39;s smoking pot and watching us tear open the presents.

we sat in the park and smoked. until we were both tearing eyed, wanting everything to stop changing. wanting our childhoods back.

we drove home the rest of the way silently. and when I got home, I sat on my chair, looking at the christmas tree with it&#39;s xtc and snowdust ornaments.

I&#39;m finally in the Christmas spirit.

.Me..Home..Sign..Cam..Then..then. .now.

yoho

Yogi
06-12-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by NikkiD+12 June 2004 - 02:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NikkiD @ 12 June 2004 - 02:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SensualBarfing@11 June 2004 - 18:53

getting dangerous.

I know it sounds totally eutopian and&nbsp; off this planet, but i think in the end it is

the only way. ;)

Yogi

I am sooooooooooo in agreement with you here Yogi.

I think drugs if used occasionally and in the right frame of mind are fine. The same way having a few drinks occasionally is fine.

I also agree that they should be legalized. It is much easier to control who has access to them if they are governed.

I don&#39;t use coccaine personally. I did at one point in my life and will agree with Jonno that it is very easy to abuse, and not easy to quit. [/b][/quote]
wow.............. :"> :partytime:

And i agree with Jonno there too...... :) It can be "too good" for some......

I have no probs with it, i just have to stay off the booze; to each his pitchholes....

Yogi

JONNO_CELEBS
06-12-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by NikkiD@12 June 2004 - 00:12

I don&#39;t use coccaine personally. I did at one point in my life and will agree with Jonno that it is very easy to abuse, and not easy to quit.
WooHOo&#33; You see that?..........Someone agreed with me YAY&#33;&#33;&#33; :01: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Legalize it, don&#39;t critisize it B)

Jonno B)

Edit: WooHoo&#33; Yogi agree&#39;s with me too :01: :D

100%
06-12-2004, 12:22 AM
all droga
coke, speed, acid, E totally kick ass and will make you feel like you never felt before (out of circumstance)
enjoy it if you do it.
I think most humans know it is not natural to do so.
hence they use logic.
most people have logic, use it.

keyser_soze
06-12-2004, 12:51 AM
Different drugs are for different ppl, so ppl may want to be high some may take downers, it fils a gap that they miss in life, what we need to ask ourselves is why we have that gap, what is it were looking for? were all a product of society, to have taken any drug in my family background was absolutely taboo which is probably the reason I did it in the first place. I have probably taken every substance that is documented on the search for something that I like and fills the hole that society has left for me, I believe in a world that does&#39;nt exist that was shown to be my world by ppl I respect,I was a late 80&#39;s child, designer drugs washed through my town in no time at all. I swam with the shoal and liked it although it caused me no end of misery looking back now even though I have lived off the principle that I&#39;d rather regret something I&#39;d done rather than something I&#39;d never done I still have regrets, Knowledge is power how can cocaine be classed as a class A drug when 2day I&#39;ve had a bout 1/2 gram (just to be sociable) and already I thinks its shit but as for cannabis I&#39;ve tried to do without for 15 years and still failed, the problem is that it is&#39;nt the cannabis thats the problem its the nicotine in the ciggarettes thats the problem yet I can buy ciggarettes in a shop next to the sweets I buy for my baby girl. the government needs to put its cards on the table and stop lying about the reasons behind its drug classifications.

In short cocaine is over rated.

brenda
06-12-2004, 01:05 AM
@ SensualBarfing - couldn&#39;t have put it better myself

@ Withcheese -

:lol: I haven&#39;t heard that said for such a long time &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

@ Danb - yeah me too

my twopence worth - moderation is the name of the game

keyser_soze
06-12-2004, 01:19 AM
or spending the £50 on something that makes u feel good about yourself rather than something that makes u feel good about some1 you think u are :01:

I think it was better than I though I&#39;m off for another G (only joking) :D

Cheese
06-12-2004, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by brenda@12 June 2004 - 00:13
Thx for the free advertising. ;)

brenda
06-12-2004, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by 121@11 June 2004 - 23:48
smooth &#33;&#33;&#33; are you mad &#33;&#33;&#33;

misterSTFU
06-12-2004, 01:47 AM
drugs are bad IMO

i dont wanna try anymore cos i dont wanna get addicted. "trying" them out is a pretty lame excuse too

internet.news
06-12-2004, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+12 June 2004 - 00:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS &#064; 12 June 2004 - 00:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
WooHOo&#33; You see that?..........Someone agreed with me YAY&#33;&#33;&#33; :01:&nbsp; [/b]
Who? :P :lol:

Originally posted by Withcheese@12 June 2004 - 01:29
<!--QuoteBegin-brenda@12 June 2004 - 00:13
Thx for the free advertising. ;)[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: (sig)

keyser_soze
06-12-2004, 01:56 AM
smooth &#33;&#33;&#33; are you mad &#33;&#33;&#33; E&#39;s these days are like sucking farts from dead seagulls arses, the main ingrediant for "e" mdma is banned in most european countries now anyway due to the lack of need. it was once used as a psychiatric drug but now its been established as doing more harm than good, finding a real e these days is like the holy grail of narcotics, most e&#39;s are usually a mixture of ketomene and amphetamine, the majority of coke when washed with bicarb of soda to make crack usually produces about .6 gram of pure coke if your lucky thats why I knew that the jean lucca vialli I had was ok but its still shit.

Moderation your right.

brenda
06-12-2004, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by keyser_soze@12 June 2004 - 02:04
Moderation your right.
I know I am :lol:

keyser_soze
06-12-2004, 02:13 AM
:D yeah man...

NikkiD
06-12-2004, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by keyser_soze@11 June 2004 - 21:21
:D yeah man...
Brenda&#39;s a man? :o

4play
06-12-2004, 02:38 AM
coke is a fucking expensive habit and you really dont wanna go down that road.

thinking i can control it is just plain stupid, you can&#39;t thats why drugs like coke are so popular once you start doing them socially they become a habit and then your stuck on them, till your in trouble and have to stop. I should know i have been there and it ain&#39;t fun when very bad men start asking for money you dont have.

Who the hell said e&#39;s have a good come down. they are pure shit in a pill and your will know it for the next 3 days after taking them. the urge to slash your wrist because you feel so low is just not worth the few hours your up.

from an ex user just do it the once and walk the hell away. Its fun to say yeah i did so and so but making it a habit means trouble. one day someone will pass you something that you dont know about and you will regret it. I was once given mdma (pure ecstacy) as cocaine. i snorted it and started freaking out in a club. next thing i know i woke up in a gutter with no money hurting all over.

drugs are very bad when you dont know what you are doing and when you know what your doing your an idiot.

stick to the beer its not safe but at least it has to be of a decent quality.

p.s this is a drunk post all evidence contained in this post cannot be used later

internet.news
06-12-2004, 02:42 AM
NO what you mean there 4-play.

I agree with yogi and otheres in that it was the user does with thte drug and how they use ti that matters but that assumes evryone has full control over there dependancies - I used to work in rehabs/ detoxs/ drop ins/ street outreach int he Uk for abotu 5 yrs adn they all had the same attitude when they started.

The human mind isn;&#39;t ready for that shit in general - for thiose who are "enjoy" for those who think you are .......

misterSTFU
06-12-2004, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by 4play@12 June 2004 - 02:46

thinking i can control it is just plain stupid, you can&#39;t thats why drugs like coke are so popular once you start doing them socially they become a habit and then your stuck on them, till your in trouble and have to stop. I should know i have been there and it ain&#39;t fun when very bad men start asking for money you dont have.

Who the hell said e&#39;s have a good come down. they are pure shit in a pill and your will know it for the next 3 days after taking them. the urge to slash your wrist because you feel so low is just not worth the few hours your up.

from an ex user just do it the once and walk the hell away. Its fun to say yeah i did so and so but making it a habit means trouble. one day someone will pass you something that you dont know about and you will regret it. I was once given mdma (pure ecstacy) as cocaine. i snorted it and started freaking out in a club. next thing i know i woke up in a gutter with no money hurting all over.

drugs are very bad when you dont know what you are doing and when you know what your doing your an idiot.

p.s this is a drunk post all evidence contained in this post cannot be used later

amen

internet.news
06-12-2004, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by misterSTFU+12 June 2004 - 02:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (misterSTFU @ 12 June 2004 - 02:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4play@12 June 2004 - 02:46

amen [/b][/quote]
does that include the "ps"

if so - I might start using that :lol:

misterSTFU
06-12-2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam+12 June 2004 - 02:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 12 June 2004 - 02:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by misterSTFU@12 June 2004 - 02:51
<!--QuoteBegin-4play@12 June 2004 - 02:46

amen
does that include the "ps"

if so - I might start using that :lol: [/b][/quote]
just put it as your sig ;) :o

4play
06-12-2004, 02:47 AM
I dated a girl who worked in a local rehab clinic in london. Everytime i went in there i would have to sit in with the junkies who had gangrenous vains and uncontrollable spasms because of dependencies.

It changed my life seeing these people i think everyone should see the reality of drugs. scare tactic maybe but hell once you see the reality drugs sort of lose their appeal.

internet.news
06-12-2004, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by misterSTFU@12 June 2004 - 02:53

just put it as your sig ;) :o
Just tried and I got no more room - what coul I possibly sacrifice? :huh:

misterSTFU
06-12-2004, 02:52 AM
guess its more watching others than anything for me, maybe bbc1 should have a fly on the wall rehab series to see if thtt has any effect cos IMO its painful to look at someone who lost it all to smack and even pretty depressing (not a dig at forum members ;) ) to see old freinds drifting down the weed road and turn into dickheads

internet.news
06-12-2004, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by misterSTFU@12 June 2004 - 03:00
guess its more watching others than anything for me, maybe bbc1 should have a fly on the wall rehab series to see if thtt has any effect cos IMO its painful to look at someone who lost it all to smack and even pretty depressing&nbsp; (not a dig at forum members ;) ) to see old freinds drifting down the weed road and turn into dickheads
at one poin twhen I worked there we discussed this.....yeah it&#39;s as fucked up as fuck before but oncwe they get in it&#39;s all bed hopping adn shiot..though many ppl died though on relpase diue to less tolerance..

bte - I was sober when I was work ign there -it wasn;t becasue I was drunk ornasny

Yogi
06-12-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by brenda@12 June 2004 - 03:13
@ SensualBarfing - couldn&#39;t have put it better myself

@ Withcheese -

:lol: I haven&#39;t heard that said for such a long time &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

@ Danb - yeah me too

Thanks, Bren&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

yogi

Skweeky
06-12-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by keyser_soze@11 June 2004 - 22:40
I&#39;ve came to the conclusion that cocaine is natures way of saying u have too much money the cons... 1. its expensive 2. Compared to other far cheaper drugs the high is short and not very good, 3. the majority of it is cut to bits.

Any opinions?
I suggest you find a new dealer and buy stuff that actually looks white. Not yellow or gray. :rolleyes:

Yogi
06-12-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Skweeky+12 June 2004 - 13:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skweeky @ 12 June 2004 - 13:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-keyser_soze@11 June 2004 - 22:40
I&#39;ve came to the conclusion that cocaine is natures way of saying u have too much money the cons... 1. its expensive 2. Compared to other far cheaper drugs the high is short and not very good, 3. the majority of it is cut to bits.

Any opinions?
I suggest you find a new dealer and buy stuff that actually looks white. Not yellow or gray. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

totally agreed................

Getting bad drugs means having bad suppliers............

soopaman
06-12-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese@11 June 2004 - 23:49

Coke is a white powder that&#39;s usually divided into lines on a smooth surface and snorted up the nose with a rolled up tenner or a straw. It can be smoked and is sometimes made into a solution and injected.

A gram of coke generally costs between £40 and £60.

40 tonnes of cocaine were brought into Britain last year*. Coke is big business. So it&#39;s not unusual to find the odd wrap padded out with a bit of sugar, starch or talcum powder. Truth is that some wraps of coke would do a good job of cleaning the bathroom.

*Source: National Criminal Intelligence Service

Taking coke makes users feel on top of the world. It&#39;s a bit like speed (amphetamines) but it&#39;s stronger and doesn&#39;t last as long. People taking it feel wide awake, confident and on top of their game.
Coke&#39;s a stimulant it raises body temperature, makes the heart beat faster and staves off feelings of hunger.
There is a flip side.

After a big night on coke it&#39;s not unusual for people to feel like they&#39;ve got the flu.
Some people act like they&#39;re the greatest... dancer.. lover.. comedian on the planet. Usually they&#39;re not.
The hit from coke doesn&#39;t last long (20-30 minutes).
When the effects start to wear off there&#39;s a strong temptation to take more.

Coke is very addictive. It can be very difficult to resist the craving and strong psychological dependance due to changes in the brain. Recent evidence suggests possible long-term changes to the nervous system.

Although psychological dependance is more of a problem than physical withdrawal symptons, low mood and feeling very rough soon after stopping can also tempt people to take more coke. A habit can be expensive and take over your life.

Crack and cocaine users have died from overdose. High doses can raise the body&#39;s temperature, cause convulsions and respiratory arrest. Risk of overdosing increases if crack is mixed with heroin, barbiturates or alcohol.
Cocaine is bad news for anybody with high blood pressure or a heart condition. Perfectly fit, young people can have a fit or heart attack after taking too much coke.
Those who get into coke often find they begin to crave it more and more.
Using it a lot makes people feel depressed and run down.
Too much sniffing coke and you&#39;re sneezing lumps out of your nose into a hanky.
People who use crack or coke regularly often develop serious problems with anxiety and paranoia. It&#39;s a known cause of panic attacks.
Because the effects wear off so quickly, cocaine and crack are expensive drugs. A cocaine habit can seriously damage your wallet.
Very large doses can cause death from heart or respiratory problems. You may not know you have a pre-existing heart condition.
Large or frequent use of coke tends to knock sexual desire on the head.
If there have been previous mental health problems coke could bring those problems to the surface again. If a close relative has had mental health problems there might also be an increased risk in some users.
Injecting any drug can cause vein damage, ulcers and gangrene. Dirty or shared needles and other injecting works can help the spread of HIV and hepatitis.
It&#39;s easier to overdose injecting. Cocaine is a local anaesthetic and it deadens pain at the injection site. This makes it harder for injectors to notice the damage they may be doing.
Using alcohol and cocaine together can be deadly.
Injecting a mixture of cocaine and heroin, known as a &#39;Speedball&#39; is one of the most dangerous cocktails you can put in a human body. It is also potentially deadly.
Taking coke when you&#39;re pregnant can damage your baby. Coke causes miscarriage, premature labour and smaller babies and may cause congenital abnormalities. Babies born to mothers who keep using throughout their pregnancy show withdrawal syndrome.

Cocaine and crack are Class A drugs - illegal to have, give away or sell. Possession can get you up to seven years in jail. Supplying someone else with it can get you life and an unlimited fine.

Fact: Passing drugs among friends is supplying in the eyes of the law.

Fact: A drug conviction could stand between you and your ideal job.

Source. (http://www.talktofrank.com/azofdrugs/C/Cocaine.aspx)

Good reply although I don&#39;t think Crack Cocaine and Cocaine Hydrochloride are not necessarily the same thing. Chemically they are different and therefore the physiological effects are different too. Do people seriously think that smoking Cocaine is the same as smoking Crack?? It isn&#39;t&#33;&#33; Since the Cocaine Hydrochloride decomposes at the temperature required to vaporise it (ie - it doesn&#39;t work), Cocaine is instead converted to the liberated Base form. Initially, "Free-Base" Cocaine was typically produced using volatile solvents, usually Ether. Unfortunately, this technique is physically dangerous. The solvent tends to ignite, because of this a more convenient method of producing smokeable Free-Base became popular. Its product is Crack. To obtain Crack, Cocaine Hydrochloride is concentrated by heating the drug in a solution of Baking Soda until the water evaporates. This type of Base-Cocaine makes a cracking sound when heated; hence the name "Crack". Base-cocaine vaporises at a low temperature, so it can be easily inhaled via a heated pipe.

I also fail to see how people can lump dopaminergic drugs and empathogens into the same category. That&#39;s like saying Beer is the same as Cigarettes&#33;&#33;

keyser_soze
06-12-2004, 02:07 PM
I suggest you find a new dealer and buy stuff that actually looks white. Not yellow or gray. I&#39;m not a punter I don&#39;t have a dealer, I was just there when it was getting sorted out I just know folk who dabble in that sort of thing and thought why not I had&#39;nt had any for ages and knew it was pure, The last thing that I would be doing is buying coke of a coke dealer :o I&#39;ve seen what they do with it and believe me what the punter gets is far from what its meant to be, round here I know ppl who were giving out glucose and salts that are meant for babys teething that u rub on babys gums to numb them, stick it in with glucose and clubbers who were already off it were loving it because there nose was going numb and kept coming back for more. I just posted this because my m8&#39;s were going on about coke this coke that and I was thinking well its alright but I would&#39;nt say its outstanding just alright.

I also fail to see how people can lump dopaminergic drugs and empathogens into the same category. That&#39;s like saying Beer is the same as Cigarettes&#33;&#33; Agreed a lot of the posts have been putting everything in same packet which could&#39;nt get further from the truth, Hands up I smoke pot when I work away from home but I never bring it in my house, it stops me going on the piss when I&#39;m away and keeps me out of trouble ;) The only side affect to me is nicotine craving when I&#39;m at home which is down to the legal cigs not the resin so it needs put into perspective. Its seems odd aswell that ppl mention good old beer but there over 300,000 alcohol related deaths in the u.k as opposed to a handfull of exctasy deaths and as of getting down the slippery roads I have a successful interior lining buisness, a nice house and a family who don&#39;t want for anything, my wife knows I do it but not in front of her and my daughter knows nothing, its like some1 said in an earlier post it depends on wether your mentally prepared for it and the reasons u take it, I have friends who sit in flats all day smoking pot and waiting for thier next giro but the rest go to work smoke pot and make a living, I also have friends who might smoke crack and herion at a party then never do it again for months, but then I see hard core smack rats walking round the town with dirty clothes on just shoplifting all day, I dunno why this happens like I say its probably down to personality.

Anyway good views though seeing how different ppl percieve drug use.

"CHOOSE LIFE"

Cheese
06-12-2004, 02:56 PM
I also fail to see how people can lump dopaminergic drugs and empathogens into the same category. That&#39;s like saying Beer is the same as Cigarettes&#33;&#33;

They get lumped together because they are substances that should be treated with care, even "good old weed" in fact I&#39;d quite happily throw beer and cigarettes into this group. :)

Yogi
06-12-2004, 03:06 PM
Its seems odd aswell that ppl mention good old beer when there are over 300,000 alcohol related deaths in the u.k as opposed to a handfull of exctasy deaths

Thanks for making that point&#33;&#33;&#33; ;)

Yogi

UcanRock2
06-12-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@12 June 2004 - 11:12
I suggest you find a new dealer and buy stuff that actually looks white. Not yellow or gray. :rolleyes:
Are these words from experience?

Skweeky
06-12-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by UcanRock2+12 June 2004 - 15:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UcanRock2 @ 12 June 2004 - 15:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@12 June 2004 - 11:12
I suggest you find a new dealer and buy stuff that actually looks white. Not yellow or gray.&nbsp; :rolleyes:
Are these words from experience? [/b][/quote]
What do you think? :lol:

misterSTFU
06-12-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky+12 June 2004 - 16:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skweeky @ 12 June 2004 - 16:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by UcanRock2@12 June 2004 - 15:32
<!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@12 June 2004 - 11:12
Are these words from experience?
What do you think? :lol: [/b][/quote]
you gotta change your ways now. remember you&#39;re snorting for two

Skweeky
06-12-2004, 04:53 PM
:lol:

Na man, no more of that stuff for me for a while. Gotta keep my head clear :)

soopaman
06-12-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese@12 June 2004 - 16:04

They get lumped together because they are substances that should be treated with care, even "good old weed" in fact I&#39;d quite happily throw beer and cigarettes into this group. :)

Dopaminergic and Empathogenic refer to the physiological effect of the drug. They are two completely different things, hence the Beer/Cigarette analogy. They should not be lumped into the same category. Perhaps a bit of research on your part would be beneficial&#33;&#33; ;) :lol:

ahctlucabbuS
06-12-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by SensualBarfing@12 June 2004 - 16:14

Its seems odd aswell that ppl mention good old beer when there are over 300,000 alcohol related deaths in the u.k as opposed to a handfull of exctasy deaths

Yogi
So legalise E and I&#39;m sure we&#39;ll be able to match those numbers...

Not to mention all the suffering from depression and various psychological problems it would bring.

When you think about it the comparison is rather silly.

Cheese
06-12-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by soopaman+12 June 2004 - 16:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (soopaman @ 12 June 2004 - 16:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@12 June 2004 - 16:04

Dopaminergic and Empathogenic refer to the physiological effect of the drug. They are two completely different things, hence the Beer/Cigarette analogy. They should not be lumped into the same category. Perhaps a bit of research on your part would be beneficial&#33;&#33; ;) :lol: [/b][/quote]
Yes, I am more than aware of that. I merely made my statement as an answer to why people were "lumping" them together, both are narcotics and people will always talk of them together. I think everyone in this thread is aware of the differences between different types of drugs.

Perhaps you should read posts more carefully before you start trying to show off your knowledge of drugs. :)

Cheese
06-12-2004, 06:39 PM
Its seems odd aswell that ppl mention good old beer but there over 300,000 alcohol related deaths in the u.k as opposed to a handfull of exctasy deaths

Can someone explain to me what exactly an "alcohol related death" is please and how these stats are collected. I&#39;m not disputing the figures but I would like some sources on this.

Yogi
06-12-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Barky+12 June 2004 - 20:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Barky @ 12 June 2004 - 20:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SensualBarfing@12 June 2004 - 16:14

Yogi

Not to mention all the suffering from depression and various psychological problems it would bring.

When you think about it the comparison is rather silly. [/b][/quote]
Was i comparing anything??? :blink:

Skweeky
06-12-2004, 06:43 PM
It&#39;s everything going from breaking your neck on the stairs because you&#39;re drunk to people getting killed by someone who was drunk e.g. in a car accident.

Arm
06-12-2004, 06:48 PM
:frusty: Screw cocaine. Get yourself some cough syrup. B) At low doses, music sounds better and it&#39;s like being drunk and high at the same time. And at high doses you even have out of body exeriences and meet god/aliens. :blink:

Mathea
06-12-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@12 June 2004 - 18:51
It&#39;s everything going from breaking your neck on the stairs because you&#39;re drunk to people getting killed by someone who was drunk e.g. in a car accident.
yep

my friend was too drunk one new years and was left alone unconscious in a hot tub n drowned

Im not against drinking or drug use, just people being stupid and not knowing what they are doing. To each his own but at least know what you&#39;re getting yourself into. I&#39;ve lost a few people to different substances and Ive done my fair share as well in the past (now tho all i do is drink :lol: ) and its a shame to see ppl doing shit w/o knowing what it can do and how addictive things can be. And until a person wants to change things there&#39;s little you can do :(

so i too agree, moderation (http://www.withcheese.ipbfree.com/index.php) and knowledge are key ;)

Yogi
06-12-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Arm@12 June 2004 - 20:56
:frusty: Screw cocaine. Get yourself some cough syrup. B) At low doses, music sounds better and it&#39;s like being drunk and high at the same time. And at high doses you even have out of body exeriences and meet god/aliens. :blink:
Among the possible side-effects of excessive DMX use are loss of balance, increased pulse, hypothermia, severe high blood pressure, loss of consciousness, mania, loss of muscle control, permanent brain damage, coma, seizures, cerebral hemorrhages, and stroke.

Skweeky
06-12-2004, 07:04 PM
I remember getting high on Actifed... :blink:
That was odd

Arm
06-12-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by SensualBarfing+12 June 2004 - 14:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualBarfing &#064; 12 June 2004 - 14:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arm@12 June 2004 - 20:56
Among the possible side-effects of excessive DMX use are loss of balance, increased pulse, hypothermia, severe high blood pressure, loss of consciousness, mania, loss of muscle control, permanent brain damage, coma, seizures, cerebral hemorrhages, and stroke. [/b][/quote]
DAMN FUCKING RIGHT. Thats long-term excessive use not drinking a bottle or 2 of Robitussin every once and a while.

Yogi
06-12-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@12 June 2004 - 21:12
I remember getting high on Actifed... :blink:
That was odd
Triprolidine and Pseudoephedrine......

That will do for odd.......... :lol:

Yogi
06-12-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Arm+12 June 2004 - 21:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arm @ 12 June 2004 - 21:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by SensualBarfing@12 June 2004 - 14:11
<!--QuoteBegin-Arm@12 June 2004 - 20:56
Among the possible side-effects of excessive DMX use are loss of balance, increased pulse, hypothermia, severe high blood pressure, loss of consciousness, mania, loss of muscle control, permanent brain damage, coma, seizures, cerebral hemorrhages, and stroke.
DAMN FUCKING RIGHT. Thats long-term excessive use not drinking a bottle or 2 of Robitussin every once and a while. [/b][/quote]
partly wrong.......

A few bottles too much can cause permanent damage up to cardiac arrest.....

Arm
06-12-2004, 07:14 PM
As safe as any other drug. When I took it my heart did beat fast like I was running around when I was laying in bed. :unsure:

Skweeky
06-12-2004, 07:15 PM
Ephedrine...that&#39;s the stuff they use to make prescription nose drops, isn&#39;t it?

My mum used to give me that on a sugar lump when I had a cold. Always gave me the weirdest dreams :blink:

brenda
06-12-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Arm@12 June 2004 - 19:22
As safe as any other drug. When I took it my heart did beat fast like I was running around when I was laying in bed. :unsure:
thats what happens just before it explodes :unsure:

Skweeky
06-12-2004, 07:18 PM
The most awful thing is speed though. You finally make it to bed after going 3 days straight. You&#39;re about to fall asleep and there it is. A CRAMP&#33; :angry:

Arm
06-12-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@12 June 2004 - 14:26
The most awful thing is speed though. You finally make it to bed after going 3 days straight. You&#39;re about to fall asleep and there it is. A CRAMP&#33; :angry:
No PCP comes in place for worse drug to do. Or it&#39;s tied with speed. :ph34r:

keyser_soze
06-12-2004, 07:30 PM
I don&#39;t think legalising it would make a difference ppl either take it or dont the law does&#39;nt come into it.

Arm
06-12-2004, 07:33 PM
If the drug is legal then less people would take it. :blink:

Cheese
06-12-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Arm+12 June 2004 - 18:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arm @ 12 June 2004 - 18:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@12 June 2004 - 14:26
No PCP comes in place for worse drug to do. Or it&#39;s tied with speed. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
I dunno...cyanide is a pretty silly chemical to start snorting.

Arm
06-12-2004, 07:34 PM
:rolleyes: I meant recreational drug.

misterSTFU
06-12-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Arm@12 June 2004 - 19:41
If the drug is legal then less people would take it. :blink:
makes sense to me

keyser_soze
06-12-2004, 08:21 PM
Yeah a lot of the mystery surrounding it would go and kids would&#39;nt be trying to rebel by taking them, it would also help by being regulated most drugs have been tampered with, some clubs tried testing the pills for u b4 u took them but this was frowned on, I think they had the right idea if ppl&#39;s gonna do it make sure its as safe as it can be.