PDA

View Full Version : Did I Miss Something?

KrackHead2k
06-12-2004, 08:03 AM
OK so last night I'm celebrating my birthday. Everything is cool, and I'm having a great time. Today I go to work, and come home tired. I come to visit FST only to see that I have been banned.

Did I miss something? I've been gone for a while now, with finals and my birthday and everything. What'd I do? :(

Busyman
06-12-2004, 08:10 AM
What's going on? Check rookie's thread.

{I}{K}{E}
06-12-2004, 08:11 AM
Its best to discuss this trought PM or on a chat.
some things happend last week check here (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=113743).

you were banned because your account was used to fuck up the board.

zapjb
06-12-2004, 08:15 AM
So RTJ returns. What's the truth? I'll wait. :eat:

KrackHead2k
06-12-2004, 08:24 AM
OK, here is what I understand as of now...

My account was used to throw a ton of threads into the trash. I however, have been gone for the past 4-5 days, with finals and birthday and stuff like that. And I mean gone, I havn't visited the board for a while now. Throw the threads into the trash? I would never do a thing like that...

I don't know if my account was hacked or anything, but I do know this much:

I did not throw a lot of threads into the trash.
I did not visit the board at all for the past few days.
I was banned, not even fired, but banned without my side of the story being heard. :(

EDIT: I am unable to PM Brian about this, I don't have enough posts. :(

Adster
06-12-2004, 08:30 AM
krackheads right I pointed it out when it first happened that he should not have been banned straight away

I don;t give a shit what anyone else says but I believe krackhead

I smell a haxor in this

remember when i told you guys haxor has seen your team log chats ??

you all laughed and didn't;'t take it serious

well nows the time to think

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
06-12-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by KrackHead2k@12 June 2004 - 03:32
I was banned, not even fired, but banned without my side of the story being heard. :(

;) Some of us Questioned why they would do that without hearing from you first.But they needed too I guess.Before any thing else happened.

:huh: But why would this Person pick you? :huh:

Busyman
06-12-2004, 08:43 AM
Krack should have been banned as a security measure but I guess admin should have just stripped his mod rights until his explanation.

I don't think RTJ/Krack did this.

@Krack- Think of it from a security perspective and screw everyone else's "objective" attitude as to why it happened.

nanotek
06-12-2004, 09:04 AM
id first check my pc to see if its been comprimised in any way with a whole number of tools :ph34r:

BawA
06-12-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@12 June 2004 - 12:48

Cuz his mod and has power or u can say cpanel to delete stuff, a normal member cant do this works so hacking his/her account wouldnt be usefull.

@adster

I smell a haxor in this

remember when i told you guys haxor has seen your team log chats ??

you all laughed and didn't;'t take it serious

well nows the time to think

make's sense :smilie4: , he knew lots of board hacking stuff

Keikan
06-12-2004, 09:14 AM
Another fine episode in KL Board Drama

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
06-12-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user+12 June 2004 - 04:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bawa@Klite_user @ 12 June 2004 - 04:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@12 June 2004 - 12:48

Cuz his mod and has power or u can say cpanel to delete stuff, a normal member cant do this works so hacking his/her account wouldnt be usefull. [/b][/quote]
<_< Wow.Where have I been?I never have known that MODs have Powers that regular users do not. :rolleyes:

BawA
06-12-2004, 09:24 AM
if u knew this why ur askin, cant u figure it out. :lol:
hmmm bloody loungesters :frusty: :frusty: :lol:
j/k

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
06-12-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@12 June 2004 - 04:32
if u knew this why ur askin, cant u figure it out. :lol:
hmmm bloody loungesters :frusty: :frusty: :lol:
j/k
;) I was asking why him out of all the other Mods.And I am MusicWorld.Maybe you would know this if you would step out of GameWorld. :P

:lol:

Illuminati
06-12-2004, 09:51 AM
The easiest way to check this out is for the admin or mods to check the IPs of Rip The Jacker&#39;s last IP with that of KrackHead2k&#39;s

If they match, then RTJ/Krackhead did move it (or someone that Krackhead knows in RL logged in as him and did the dirty deed)

If they don&#39;t match, then what Krackhead/RTJ says is true, and we have a hacker on our hands. (or RTJ did do it, but logged in via another computer to shake the scent)

That&#39;s all I can think of right now, (sorry about the objective arguments added as well - I&#39;m in a Me, Myself and I mood today ;))

wienerschnitzel
06-12-2004, 09:51 AM
Lets not jump to conclusions (again?) and blame haxor.

First off, finding passes is easy. There are many turtorials that most people can follow that can be used to find passes. Open program, load proxy list (which can be found on this site :) ) load pass list, hit start. done

We have 87,925 registered members. How many off these people have been pissed off by someone on this board? And hey. Wasn&#39;t there an admin who we have been talking shit about for the past month or so? Didn&#39;t he own the board and know a whole lot about it, so much so that the current admins and mods can&#39;t change some of the features he added after months of trying? Do you think he ever did a backup of the databases to his own computer? Arn&#39;t passes stored in one of those databases?
RTJ when was the last time you changed your pass?

KrackHead2k
06-12-2004, 09:56 AM
Well...

1. I think that my account was "hacked," either that or someone did this using my computer, which i doubt happened.

2. I don&#39;t think it was haxor, me and haxor are good friends. He wouldn&#39;t do this, not to me.

3. ... My password is a bit easy, and hasn&#39;t been changed since I got the account. :frusty:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
06-12-2004, 09:59 AM
:01: There is a War brewing Gentlemen.Are you going to be at home with the Ladies or out on the Field with the Men? :01:

"Forum Wars - Summer 2004"

:D

Haz
06-12-2004, 09:59 AM
Well I think the ban&#39;s lifted off your name, saw Rip The Jacker logged in a little bit ago? :blink:

sArA
06-12-2004, 10:12 AM
Sorry you got blamed....RtJ...somehow, I dont believe it was you,...a gut feeling cos I don&#39;t really know you.

Looks like new passwords and security is needed for the board.

Peerzy
06-12-2004, 10:15 AM
Rip to me you have always been the best mod and i have no doubt that you didnt do it ;) .

DanB
06-12-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@12 June 2004 - 11:07
:01: There is a War brewing Gentlemen.Are you going to be at home with the Ladies or out on the Field with the Men? :01:

"Forum Wars - Summer 2004"

:D
Saddle up and ship out :01: :01:

muchspl2
06-12-2004, 12:03 PM
is your password the same as over at the other fourm

jetje
06-12-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by muchspl2@12 June 2004 - 14:11
^^^^ a very good question&#33;

RTJ i believe Haxor isn&#39;t such a good friend as you think he is. He abused your friendship that&#39;s pretty sure. Did you get some software tools lately from him? Check your pc on any suspicious software&#33; Will post about this topic in team chat.
And yes the reason for banning you was security (although imho temporary demodding you should have worked well).
Well anyways good to hear from you so we can get some debate started to solve the issue and get some questions answered.

:)

Oh and congrats with your birthday, hope you enjoyed the day :D

Rat Faced
06-12-2004, 12:26 PM
The Banning was a security measure only, until we found out what happened..

All the other Team Members have asked that their account be suspended at the 1st sign that they are going nuts, and we&#39;ve all changed our passwords etc...

We also think we may have found out the security hole in the board software.

muchspl2
06-12-2004, 12:34 PM
damn & I wanted a update :lol: but if he used the same pass it could have been compromised pretty easy

SeK612
06-12-2004, 01:01 PM
It&#39;d be quite hard to crack a password on the forum using "software". If most of the mods have decent passwords then it&#39;d take many attempts which would take time and probably would turn up in some logs somewhere.

Invision boards (and most forums) are setup so the admins cannot see the passwords used by members and so it&#39;s not easy to find out a users password from a account in another forum.

DanB
06-12-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by SeK612@12 June 2004 - 14:09
It&#39;d be quite hard to crack a password on the forum using "software". If most of the mods have decent passwords then it&#39;d take many attempts which would take time and probably would turn up in some logs somewhere.

Invision boards (and most forums) are setup so the admins cannot see the passwords used by members and so it&#39;s not easy to find out a users password from a account in another forum.
No but an admin can change it.

So hyopothetically speaking if someone managed to give themselves access to the admin cp they can change whoevers password they want and start to use it

jetje
06-12-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by danb+12 June 2004 - 15:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 12 June 2004 - 15:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SeK612@12 June 2004 - 14:09

So hyopothetically speaking if someone managed to give themselves access to the admin cp they can change whoevers password they want and start to use it [/b][/quote]
but as he for one started changing posts of mine... why wouldn&#39;t he have taken my account in the 1st place instead of RTJ... :ph34r: Maybe cause my psw was unknown..??

Marius24
06-12-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@12 June 2004 - 12:34
so it was hacked?

{I}{K}{E}
06-12-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Marius24+12 June 2004 - 15:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marius24 &#064; 12 June 2004 - 15:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced@12 June 2004 - 12:34
so it was hacked? [/b][/quote]
thats what we think.

DanB
06-12-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by jetje+12 June 2004 - 14:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetje @ 12 June 2004 - 14:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by danb@12 June 2004 - 15:25
<!--QuoteBegin-SeK612@12 June 2004 - 14:09

So hyopothetically speaking if someone managed to give themselves access to the admin cp they can change whoevers password they want and start to use it
but as he for one started changing posts of mine... why wouldn&#39;t he have taken my account in the 1st place instead of RTJ... :ph34r: Maybe cause my psw was unknown..?? [/b][/quote]
Ah yeah, I forgot about your posts being edited :rolleyes:

I will go back into the corner and sit quietly :01:

internet.news
06-12-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by muchspl2@12 June 2004 - 12:11
Good point - I think you got it there.

But what about the IP stuff?

Rip - get your PC scanned asap

Happy Birthday :beerchug: (how old are you this time)

Injustice
06-12-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by muchspl2@12 June 2004 - 12:11
Hey guys... it&#39;s me again... sorry I have to return at such a bad time.

Passwords in IPB databases are stored in their MD5 hashed format. Even if it was a terrible password, brute-force cracking would (literally) take millions of years.

People who know me know my stance on black-hat hacking and how much I hate both it and the people who do it. Trust me when I say I want to find the bastard who did this as much as you guys do.

In case Brian&#39;s interested, I found my way in through the smiley generator, jacked the DB&#39;s server, name, and password, ran a couple queries to give myself administrative access, and backed up team chat. Then I downloaded a working June 3rd copy of the database.

Oh yeah... happy birthday, KrackHead. Nice to see you again.

Peace. :)

rookiecrd1
06-12-2004, 04:19 PM
We never sad that RTJ did do this. We had to ban the account incase it was a security flaw.

As for ip addresses the same ip address had bene used for a few days before this incident occured. But as I looked further into the matter, it is different then the one used by RTJ a couple weeks ago.

Brian

danyj
06-12-2004, 04:31 PM
So its not RTJ. :) I knew it&#33; But we got to find the guy who hacked in. :ph34r:

J'Pol
06-12-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Injustice+12 June 2004 - 17:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Injustice @ 12 June 2004 - 17:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@12 June 2004 - 12:11
Hey guys... it&#39;s me again... sorry I have to return at such a bad time.

Passwords in IPB databases are stored in their MD5 hashed format. Even if it was a terrible password, brute-force cracking would (literally) take millions of years.

People who know me know my stance on black-hat hacking and how much I hate both it and the people who do it. Trust me when I say I want to find the bastard who did this as much as you guys do.

In case Brian&#39;s interested, I found my way in through the smiley generator, jacked the DB&#39;s server, name, and password, ran a couple queries to give myself administrative access, and backed up team chat. Then I downloaded a working June 3rd copy of the database.

Oh yeah... happy birthday, KrackHead. Nice to see you again.

Peace. :) [/b][/quote]
Who are you pray tell.

Your words read as if you are haxor, is that right or am I off the mark because I missed something else. There has been a lot going on.

Cheese
06-12-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by danyj@12 June 2004 - 15:39
So its not RTJ. :) I knew it&#33; But we got to find the guy who hacked in. :ph34r:
Is your sig accusing me? &#39;cos that&#39;s a bit h4r5h... :(

Illuminati
06-12-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Injustice@12 June 2004 - 17:26

These two items at first glance contradicted each other, but then...:blink:

Am I right in assuming that you were the one that hacked into the RTJ account and created the hole, and that someone else you knew used that hole to do the malicious action? :huh:

If it has, this just got a little more interesting :wacko:

internet.news
06-12-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Illuminati+12 June 2004 - 19:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 12 June 2004 - 19:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Injustice@12 June 2004 - 17:26

Am I right in assuming that you were the one that hacked into the RTJ account and created the hole, and that someone else you knew used that hole to do the malicious action? :huh:

If it has, this just got a little more interesting :wacko: [/b][/quote]
he was saying how he got the modworld files

sArA
06-12-2004, 07:23 PM
curiouser and curiouser said Alice.....

Snee
06-12-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by KrackHead2k@12 June 2004 - 09:11
I come to visit FST only to see that I have been banned.
Right now my comment to that would be whooops&#33;

But happy birthday and all.

As for the hack, why was it necessary to publish everyone&#39;s ip and a lot of personal info about people that never had anything to do with the running of this board?

Illuminati
06-12-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam+12 June 2004 - 20:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 12 June 2004 - 20:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Illuminati@12 June 2004 - 19:20
<!--QuoteBegin-Injustice@12 June 2004 - 17:26

If it has, this just got a little more interesting :wacko:
he was saying how he got the modworld files [/b][/quote]
Ah - Getting my successful attacks mixed up :wacko:

I&#39;ll get me coat

internet.news
06-12-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by KrackHead2k+12 June 2004 - 09:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KrackHead2k &#064; 12 June 2004 - 09:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I come to visit FST only to see that I have been banned. [/b]

:ph34r:

<!--QuoteBegin-(rules)

13. Using another account to circumvent a moderation or ban isn&#39;t allowed. This will result in a ban of ALL your present and future accounts. [/quote]

:P j/k :lol: :lol:

J'Pol
06-12-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam+12 June 2004 - 20:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 12 June 2004 - 20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by KrackHead2k@12 June 2004 - 09:11
I come to visit FST only to see that I have been banned.

:ph34r:

<!--QuoteBegin-(rules)

13. Using another account to circumvent a moderation or ban isn&#39;t allowed. This will result in a ban of ALL your present and future accounts.

:P j/k :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

<_<

Spider_dude
06-12-2004, 09:33 PM
:lol: are :lol:

Rip The Jacker
06-12-2004, 09:40 PM
@Sam
:lol: :P I&#39;m 17 now. The youngest mod (thats if I get my position back) at the board. :)

Yes. :ph34r:

Well I&#39;m in a rather bad situation here...

Peerzy
06-12-2004, 10:00 PM
I hope the team give you your shiny blue stars back RTJ you deserve them more than any other person ;) . Good to see you back.

Rip The Jacker
06-12-2004, 11:12 PM
Thanks peerzyboy. I&#39;ve changed my password at both boards, with different passwords. Thats all I can do until I can talk to Brian...

blitz
06-13-2004, 01:21 AM
I knew you didn&#39;t do shite. The only question is - who did it?

Adster
06-13-2004, 02:09 AM
good to see PTJ backl

internet.news
06-13-2004, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Adster@13 June 2004 - 02:17
good to see PTJ backl
Yes - Welcome back Pip :beerchug:

,..says he who never typos lol

thewizeard
06-13-2004, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker+12 June 2004 - 21:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rip The Jacker @ 12 June 2004 - 21:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> @Sam
:lol: :P I&#39;m 17 now. The youngest mod (thats if I get my position back) at the board. :)

Yes. :ph34r:

Well I&#39;m in a rather bad situation here... [/b]
IMO the risk is too great to allow you back your mod position. In fact you should, I believe, refuse to be a mod any more, after the damage caused by your account.

I mean these posts of yours on "the other forum" don&#39;t exactly show much maturity

<!--QuoteBegin-KrackHead2k
:(

Man I don&#39;t even know what to say... I just hope me, haxor, muscleman, i.am, sh, and the rest of the guys are still cool with eachother. :(

and this:&nbsp; Man I didn&#39;t want any of this to happen. I was out of the situation since the beginning. And if it was up to me, I would have un-banned Haxor hours ago. [/quote]

Of course this proves nothing, but it does show where your loyalties lie.

Nothing against you Krackhead2k, but as I said earlier, the risk is too great.

Rip The Jacker
06-13-2004, 08:04 AM
What are you trying to say nigel123?
That I&#39;m disloyal because I think haxor was a great member and shouldn&#39;t have been banned? And that I should be fired for having my own opinions?

That I&#39;m disloyal because I didn&#39;t support the banning of certain members?

Or do you think I&#39;m immature?

I&#39;m not trying to sound mean or anything, I just don&#39;t understand what you mean here.

Rip The Jacker
06-13-2004, 08:26 AM
You know... being a member at a forum, you have something. It follows you, and affects other members views of you. It may cause others to think your the greatest member you can be, or it may cause other members to think your a terrible person. That something is a reputation.

I&#39;ve been a member at this board for over a year and a half. I&#39;ve let my reputation grow, being the best member I can be. Earning my great reputation.

For the past 2 weeks or so, I was away. During my leave, someone thought it&#39;d be funny to cause trouble. During my leave, someone sat there laughing, watching my reputation CRUMBLE. I returned only to see that I&#39;ve been banned, at shock. Now here I am, a member.

I only wish that in the end, everything turns out right. To the person responsible: There... are you happy now?...

tracydani
06-13-2004, 08:37 AM
So, no resolution on this yet? You would think that you would be re-instated if the mods/admin believe you are innocent. I wouldn&#39;t think it would take to long to decide if they trust you.

Good luck.

TD

muchspl2
06-13-2004, 09:45 AM
well I for one believe you, if you look at all the threads about you I was on your side, well I wanted to here your response and tried to get people NOT to pass judgment before we knew all the facts

thewizeard
06-13-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@13 June 2004 - 08:12
What are you trying to say nigel123?
That I&#39;m disloyal because I think haxor was a great member and shouldn&#39;t have been banned? And that I should be fired for having my own opinions?

That I&#39;m disloyal because I didn&#39;t support the banning of certain members?

Or do you think I&#39;m immature?

I&#39;m not trying to sound mean or anything, I just don&#39;t understand what you mean here.
Well RTJ, I have a question for you. After all the for bygone, do you still believe that Haxor is a great member and should have his ban lifted?

As I understand the situation, all the deletions happened through your account. Then there is the question of the team-chat logs. Probably that occurred also through your account. Whatever happened we will probably never know the exact truth. The point is, it has happened, and untill the truth is known, I feel you should be content for now that you have been reinstated as a member.

To reinstate you as a moderator before knowing what actually happened and how it occurred would bring the risk of further and greater damage to the forum and possible compromising of the member&#39;s privacy.

I myself give you the benefit of the doubt.

lynx
06-13-2004, 09:47 AM
Seems to me that whoever did this probably knew RTJ wasn&#39;t going to be around for a while.

That sort of puts the ball back in your court, RTJ, it sounds like someone you know well.

muchspl2
06-13-2004, 10:02 AM
thats what i was thinking, did you tell haxxor/mm/sh that you were going to be gone for a few, because according to my log&#39;s :lol: you didn&#39;t tell the team

DanB
06-13-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by muchspl2@13 June 2004 - 11:10
thats what i was thinking, did you tell haxxor/mm/sh that you were going to be gone for a few, because according to my log&#39;s :lol: you didn&#39;t tell the team
:lol: :lol: Very true

Seriously though Nigel, Haxor has already said how he managed to get in and make the backups of the team chat so give Rip a break <_<

RGX
06-13-2004, 01:52 PM
I have always thought Rip was a good mod, and I beleive he wouldnt do a thing like this unless he has been planning it for months. (Building up trust etc, unlikely :lol: ), so i think he should probably be given his mod status back.

Up to you though rookie.

thewizeard
06-13-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by danb+13 June 2004 - 12:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb &#064; 13 June 2004 - 12:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@13 June 2004 - 11:10
:lol: :lol: Very true

Seriously though Nigel, Haxor has already said how he managed to get in and make the backups of the team chat so give Rip a break <_<[/b][/quote]
Yes, Injustice sure did, dont know whether to believe him though.

I would still like to hear from RTJ regarding my question about his friend Haxor

ie.do you still believe that Haxor is a great member and should have his ban lifted?

Rip The Jacker
06-13-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by nigel123@13 June 2004 - 06:24
I would still like to hear from RTJ regarding my question about his friend Haxor

ie.do you still believe that Haxor is a great member and should have his ban lifted?
No. Not any more. I now think differently on what kind of person haxor really is.

@muchspl2
I didn&#39;t tell anyone. I just left for a while.

Also, I don&#39;t think giving me my mod title back would be a "threat" to the boards security. I mean, things like this sometimes happen. Haxor hacked this entire board, gave himself admin access, and is hosting the entire Team Chat online. I suppose Rookie wasn&#39;t able to secure his board enough, and he should be fired from his admin position also?

thewizeard
06-13-2004, 10:04 PM
Thanks RTJ, that is what I was hoping to hear. :)
With regards to Rookie, ...it&#39;s a bit difficult to sack the owner&#33;

I wonder if haxor commited a criminal offence for his admitted hacking of this Board?

Busyman
06-13-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker+13 June 2004 - 17:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rip The Jacker @ 13 June 2004 - 17:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nigel123@13 June 2004 - 06:24

No. Not any more. I now think differently on what kind of person haxor really is.

@muchspl2

Also, I don&#39;t think giving me my mod title back would be a "threat" to the boards security. I mean, things like this sometimes happen. Haxor hacked this entire board, gave himself admin access, and is hosting the entire Team Chat online. I suppose Rookie wasn&#39;t able to secure his board enough, and he should be fired from his admin position also? [/b][/quote]
I thought haxor was a good member.

On the flip side, if I was banned I wouldn&#39;t give a fuck about this board.

I said awhile back that the mods on this board have pissed alot of people off not by just doing their job but doing it a consistent manner and that this "hacking" was a long time coming.

There will be more hacks. Mark my words.

DanB
06-13-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Busyman+13 June 2004 - 23:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 13 June 2004 - 23:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@13 June 2004 - 17:56
<!--QuoteBegin-nigel123@13 June 2004 - 06:24

@muchspl2

Also, I don&#39;t think giving me my mod title back would be a "threat" to the boards security. I mean, things like this sometimes happen. Haxor hacked this entire board, gave himself admin access, and is hosting the entire Team Chat online. I suppose Rookie wasn&#39;t able to secure his board enough, and he should be fired from his admin position also?
I thought haxor was a good member.

On the flip side, if I was banned I wouldn&#39;t give a fuck about this board.

I said awhile back that the mods on this board have pissed alot of people off not by just doing their job but doing it a consistent manner and that this "hacking" was a long time coming.

There will be more hacks. Mark my words. [/b][/quote]
I have marked them with ultra voilet pen so if any takes them you will be able to identify them :D

Rip The Jacker
06-13-2004, 10:12 PM
From what I know, Haxor hacked and got into the board through the Smiley Generator, because thats where the flaw was. And the Smiley Generator seems to have been removed, which is a good thing.

I have changed my passwords at both forums, different passwords, and I plan to change them more often. If there is anything else I can do, I would do it.

I really don&#39;t think there will be more hackings... :unsure:

muchspl2
06-13-2004, 10:14 PM
well you have to understand it looks like you were in on it

thewizeard
06-13-2004, 10:32 PM
Well I have since copied the team chat logs program of Haxor onto another, older, computer and opened them. What I saw was Haxor, with admin access to this board, so we can safely assume that it was also Haxor who deleted all those posts.

Cheese
06-13-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by nigel123@13 June 2004 - 21:40
Well I have since copied the team chat logs program of Haxor onto another, older, computer and opened them. What I saw was Haxor, with admin access to this board, so we can safely assume that it was also Haxor who deleted all those posts.
Is that the royal we? Or are you just being presumptuous?

Cheese
06-13-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by nigel123@13 June 2004 - 21:40
Actually...let me put this another way.

If someone had Admin privs and wanted to harm the board do you think they would just delete a few posts. He could have deleted the lounge, deleted moderators he didn&#39;t like...feck...with admin privs he could have deleted you.

internet.news
06-13-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by nigel123@13 June 2004 - 22:40
Who ever did it I&#39;d guess had mod access not admin access. The attack was malicious and if that person had admin access the board would be properly deleted.

Haxor had admin access and chose not to do that therefore I believe it wasn&#39;t him.

edit - he could have used the admined-Haxor account to do it and reap the pwnage acclaim but it was RIP&#39;s account that was used. Again - it wasn&#39;t Hax I&#39;m pretty sure.

DanB
06-13-2004, 10:40 PM
What they said :01:

internet.news
06-13-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by danb@13 June 2004 - 22:48
What they said :01:
so therefore I agree with what he said :unsure:

DanB
06-13-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam+13 June 2004 - 23:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 13 June 2004 - 23:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@13 June 2004 - 22:48
What they said&nbsp; :01:
so therefore I agree with what he said :unsure: [/b][/quote]
Seconded :D

thewizeard
06-13-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+13 June 2004 - 22:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 13 June 2004 - 22:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nigel123@13 June 2004 - 21:40
Is that the royal we? Or are you just being presumptuous? [/b][/quote]
Yes that we is out of place I mean, I presume..

internet.news
06-13-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by nigel123+13 June 2004 - 22:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nigel123 @ 13 June 2004 - 22:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Withcheese@13 June 2004 - 22:43
<!--QuoteBegin-nigel123@13 June 2004 - 21:40
Is that the royal we? Or are you just being presumptuous?
Yes that we is out of place I mean, I presume.. [/b][/quote]
If you sprinkle....

DanB
06-13-2004, 10:50 PM
when you tinkle .........

internet.news
06-13-2004, 10:52 PM
be sweet....

DanB
06-13-2004, 10:55 PM
and wipe the seat :D

internet.news
06-13-2004, 10:56 PM
^^^^

Originally posted by nigel123@13 June 2004 - 22:53

Yes that wee is out of place

:lol:

thewizeard
06-13-2004, 10:56 PM
Due to my hernia I normally sit, so i never have to clean the seatie....normally :P

tesco
06-13-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by nigel123@13 June 2004 - 18:04
Due to my hernia I normally sit, so i never have to clean the seatie....normally :P
:fear2: It would suck to have a hernia.

And a kidney stone, those are the two things I hope to never have in my life :fear2:

lynx
06-14-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by nigel123@13 June 2004 - 23:04
How did you get the hernia?

Lifting the seat? :lol: :lol:

thewizeard
06-14-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by lynx+14 June 2004 - 10:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynx @ 14 June 2004 - 10:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nigel123@13 June 2004 - 23:04
How did you get the hernia?

Lifting the seat? :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
:o Yup&#33; :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :blink:

Spider_dude
06-14-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+13 June 2004 - 23:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 13 June 2004 - 23:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nigel123@13 June 2004 - 18:04
:fear2: It would suck to have a hernia.

And a kidney stone, those are the two things I hope to never have in my life :fear2: [/b][/quote]
i think aids and cancer are higher up on my list of things to avoid.

Mïcrösöül°V³
06-16-2004, 06:25 AM
I can vouch for the fact that rip was gone for a while cuz i wanted to ask him a question, but he was never on (and i am online all the time cuz im bored). I hope you guys get this straightened out and give rip his stripes back and get him off urinal cake N.C.O. duty. :P