PDA

View Full Version : Talk About Strange!

hobbes
06-13-2004, 12:40 AM
I am watching Max Kellerman on ESPN and it is a sports debate show. The "judge" of the debate looked familiar to me.

I find out his name is William Wolfe. I only grew up with the guy, kindergarten through highschool graduation. Great to see he his doing well.

Kind of freaky to be watching him on national television, as I type this.

Sometimes the good guys do come out on top. He was a good kid and has one of the best minds I have personally met.

Go Bill!

tesco
06-13-2004, 04:13 AM
:lol: over in toronto, ontario, canada, ther is this famous news guy on channel 7, he used to be my dad's friend lol.

strange coincidence.

j2k4
06-13-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by hobbes@12 June 2004 - 18:48
I am watching Max Kellerman on ESPN and it is a sports debate show. The "judge" of the debate looked familiar to me.

I find out his name is William Wolfe. I only grew up with the guy, kindergarten through highschool graduation. Great to see he his doing well.

Kind of freaky to be watching him on national television, as I type this.

Sometimes the good guys do come out on top. He was a good kid and has one of the best minds I have personally met.

Go Bill!
That's cool.

I might remind you we are both well acquainted with a man of singular talent, who, among many other things, is possibly the top maker of Remontoire clocks in this hemisphere. :)