PDA

View Full Version : Fast Track Infiltrated?

slaverunner_2002
06-13-2004, 05:16 PM
I rarely post messages on any forum. I figure if I don't have anything to say, why should I? However, I have detected a possible problem that I think other FastTrack users should be aware of. Also be aware that, while I am from the "old school" that never accuses anyone unless I am more than reasonably sure they warrant accusation and confrontation.
To get to the point, I received THE letter yesterday...you know, the one from my ISP informing me that I downloaded such and such copyrighted material on said date and where I downloaded it from and the sig and hash for said movies (which I have to admit I did dl).
Here's the story so far...
I notified by forum at kltechsupport the receipt of the letter, advising others to refrain from using FastTrack movies, which is the site I used. I alerted others that 1.) I had been caught after 2 years of downloading stuff with no letters or notifications.
2.) I used sigs and hashes for the first time ever, which were given in the letter...so I can only assume there's a plant or a mole or a watch of some sort on the website OR over at klitetools. I immediately received a private message from SharedHolder, telling me he had deleted my thread due to the fact that I had posted once already...this in the middle of the night. After considering the actions of this ADMIN, I slowly became aware that he might be trying to cover up his unappropriate release of knowledge to whatever authorities are involved...in other words, I believe him to be a mole or a plant of said authorities, as he has the ability to censor his actions and retain his "mole" status.
Trust me, I hate to accuse anyone, but the facts add up...one movie, one site, one admin with the right information, one letter telling me of my infractions. Doesn't take an Einstein to smell a rat, right?
Stay away from klite tools, for now, people, until...well, until we as citizens of free countries can again utilize our right to download music, movies, and any materials that, quite honestly, its creators should pay us to be spreading the news of a song or movies merits...thats good PR for them, plain and simple.
But back to SharedHolder, the godlike admin of klitetechsupport...watch out people, and download from somewhere besides FastTrack movies website...don't use klitetools as a kazaalite program, go find an earlier version (I suggest version 2.4.3 or build 3 if you can find them...try here in the forum, tho, and someone, someone you can trust, will assist. I'va always had good luck and good rapport with the staff here, as well as the community in general. I shouldn't have ever left to go to klitetools.
Thanks, and be careful, filesharers.
BTW, my name is D. Heikkinen, [email protected], in case you need to write or in case...well, just in case.
Please bellieve that there are forces throughout the network seeking to destroy it. Why? For their own gain, possibly, or for the opportunity to be a part of ANYTHING, even a sting by the RIAA or thge MPAA motherf**kers.
And F**k SharedHolder...I thought he could be trusted.

Snee
06-13-2004, 05:20 PM
:o No!

Cheese
06-13-2004, 05:25 PM
You do realise they will ban you now...ah well. :lol:

UcanRock2
06-13-2004, 05:35 PM
That's not right.

Got a philosophy...trust no one, until they've earned it.

Snee
06-13-2004, 05:36 PM
Yes, i believe a firm ban is in order so he has no chance to bring his heathen theories into the minds of our noobs.

We wouldn't want anyone to get any heretical ideas about our godlike master.

DanB
06-13-2004, 05:39 PM
:lol:

:o

:ph34r:

:blink:

Gemby!
06-13-2004, 05:41 PM
i read half of it then got bored ...

SO

yay :01:

or

boo! :angry:

Cheese
06-13-2004, 05:44 PM
The criminal mastermind that is SH is banned from here as are links to his wicked website so soon they will all be but a memory.

internet.news
06-13-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by gemby!@13 June 2004 - 17:49

SO

or

http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v31/samsamsamsam/th_mad01.gif

blitz
06-13-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by gemby!@13 June 2004 - 17:49

SO

or

:lol: :lol: Same here. I can't be arsed to read that much today. ;)

thewizeard
06-13-2004, 05:58 PM
Slaverunner, check your firewall logs for portscans, you might be getting a visit from someone @ vs.shawcable.net pretty soon. (IDS118/155)

enoughfakefiles
06-13-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam+13 June 2004 - 17:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 13 June 2004 - 17:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@13 June 2004 - 17:49

SO

or

boo&#33;&nbsp; :angry:
http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v31/samsamsamsam/th_mad01.gif [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

What program do you use to do these Gifs sam because photoshops hard. :(

internet.news
06-13-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by enoughfakefiles@13 June 2004 - 18:08

Animation Shop 3 from HERE (http://www.jasc.com/products/)? - you can register, get a trial then crack it :01:

enoughfakefiles
06-13-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam+13 June 2004 - 18:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 13 June 2004 - 18:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-enoughfakefiles@13 June 2004 - 18:08

Animation Shop 3 from HERE (http://www.jasc.com/products/)? - you can register, get a trial then crack it :01: [/b][/quote]
Is this program Noob proof. :D

internet.news
06-13-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by enoughfakefiles+13 June 2004 - 18:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (enoughfakefiles &#064; 13 June 2004 - 18:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by samsamsamsam@13 June 2004 - 18:14
<!--QuoteBegin-enoughfakefiles@13 June 2004 - 18:08

Animation Shop 3 from HERE (http://www.jasc.com/products/)? - you can register, get a trial then crack it :01:
Is this program Noob proof. :D[/b][/quote]
Very - and the menu&#39;s are pretty straight forward too :D

Voetsek
06-13-2004, 06:14 PM
ok so is that really a woman under the car hum..............

enoughfakefiles
06-13-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Voetsek@13 June 2004 - 18:22
ok so is that really a woman under the car hum..............
The jack was broke. :lol: :lol:

Voetsek
06-13-2004, 07:05 PM
Look very fake but if not tell me where to find her please.........

enoughfakefiles
06-13-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Voetsek@13 June 2004 - 19:13
Look very fake but if not tell me where to find her please.........
She`s outside still fixing the car. :angry:

slaverunner_2002
06-13-2004, 07:26 PM
LOL...the jack broke...

Also, portscans are useless as I have gone "invisible"...but thanks for the heads up

{I}{K}{E}
06-13-2004, 07:30 PM
I hope SH will be back for 1 more topic :lol:

Afronaut
06-13-2004, 09:35 PM
I guess some hacker is planning how to get to ModCP allready in there...

Plus, i want that Jack&#33;

:lol:

vivitron 15
06-13-2004, 09:54 PM
http://ktechsup port.clicdev.com/f/ you say?

Im well surprised, i would have expected
http://ktechsup port.clicdev.com/f/ to be full of nice people&#33;

I have certainly never had any problems with anyone at
http://ktechsup port.clicdev.com/f/.

Are you sure its because of the people at
http://ktechsup port.clicdev.com/f/? because I find this surprising..

and did u get a hash for that file from
http://ktechsup port.clicdev.com/f/ , or just kazaa itself?

Because, to be honest, i have never yet found any hashes over at
http://ktechsup port.clicdev.com/f/ , so id be interested to know how you came across this theory&#33;

Why exactly do you think it was because of the people at
http://ktechsup port.clicdev.com/f/ ? If you only got the program from
http://ktechsup port.clicdev.com/f/ then i cant see how it could have been them reporting you for your download?????

Are you sure it wasnt just that you eventually got caught, and that the people at
http://ktechsup port.clicdev.com/f/ had nothing at all to do with it? This seems the most likely event to me, due to the way in which the Fasttrack network works.

I also have to point out in the interests of fairness that SH closed a duplicate thread over on the forum at
http://ktechsup port.clicdev.com/f/ , which is what I would expect any mod anywhere would do - even those here&#33;

Anyway, please provide some evidence that it was the people at
http://ktechsup port.clicdev.com/f/ who shopped you - not just coincidence..

thanks

-V15-

Busyman
06-13-2004, 10:25 PM
It not illegal to download copyrighted material.

It is illegal to share it.

Your ISP caught you because someone dl&#39;d it from you.

Rat Faced
06-13-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Busyman@13 June 2004 - 22:33
It not illegal to download copyrighted material.

It is illegal to share it.

Your ISP caught you because someone dl&#39;d it from you.
Generally, yes

There are places where its illegal to download too, but mostly not...

I dont think the argument against SH here stands up, but im sure he&#39;ll be back to make sure we know this.

I wonder when the last time that the database for the IP blocker was updated in this scenario...

Guillaume
06-13-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@13 June 2004 - 23:44
I dont think the argument against SH here stands up, but im sure he&#39;ll be back to make sure we know this.
erm... He&#39;s not only gone, he&#39;s been banned. :unsure:

Rat Faced
06-13-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Gurahl+13 June 2004 - 22:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gurahl @ 13 June 2004 - 22:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced@13 June 2004 - 23:44
erm... He&#39;s not only gone, he&#39;s been banned. :unsure: [/b][/quote]
So have a few people, its never stopped em before :P

Guillaume
06-13-2004, 10:54 PM
But... but... but it&#39;s not allowed by the rules&#33; :unsure:

Plus I thought he really didn&#39;t care about this place anymore. :P

Filliz
06-13-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by slaverunner_2002@13 June 2004 - 18:24
I rarely post messages on any forum. I figure if I don&#39;t have anything to say, why should I? However, I have detected a possible problem that I think other FastTrack users should be aware of. Also be aware that, while I am from the "old school" that never accuses anyone unless I am more than reasonably sure they warrant accusation and confrontation.
To get to the point, I received THE letter yesterday...you know, the one from my ISP informing me that I downloaded such and such copyrighted material on said date and where I downloaded it from and the sig and hash for said movies (which I have to admit I did dl).
Here&#39;s the story so far...
I notified by forum at kltechsupport the receipt of the letter, advising others to refrain from using FastTrack movies, which is the site I used. I alerted others that 1.) I had been caught after 2 years of downloading stuff with no letters or notifications.
2.) I used sigs and hashes for the first time ever, which were given in the letter...so I can only assume there&#39;s a plant or a mole or a watch of some sort on the website OR over at klitetools. I immediately received a private message from SharedHolder, telling me he had deleted my thread due to the fact that I had posted once already...this in the middle of the night. After considering the actions of this ADMIN, I slowly became aware that he might be trying to cover up his unappropriate release of knowledge to whatever authorities are involved...in other words, I believe him to be a mole or a plant of said authorities, as he has the ability to censor his actions and retain his "mole" status.
Trust me, I hate to accuse anyone, but the facts add up...one movie, one site, one admin with the right information, one letter telling me of my infractions. Doesn&#39;t take an Einstein to smell a rat, right?
Stay away from klite tools, for now, people, until...well, until we as citizens of free countries can again utilize our right to download music, movies, and any materials that, quite honestly, its creators should pay us to be spreading the news of a song or movies merits...thats good PR for them, plain and simple.
But back to SharedHolder, the godlike admin of klitetechsupport...watch out people, and download from somewhere besides FastTrack movies website...don&#39;t use klitetools as a kazaalite program, go find an earlier version (I suggest version 2.4.3 or build 3 if you can find them...try here in the forum, tho, and someone, someone you can trust, will assist. I&#39;va always had good luck and good rapport with the staff here, as well as the community in general. I shouldn&#39;t have ever left to go to klitetools.
Thanks, and be careful, filesharers.
BTW, my name is D. Heikkinen, [email protected], in case you need to write or in case...well, just in case.
Please bellieve that there are forces throughout the network seeking to destroy it. Why? For their own gain, possibly, or for the opportunity to be a part of ANYTHING, even a sting by the RIAA or thge MPAA motherf**kers.
And F**k SharedHolder...I thought he could be trusted.
What a load of crap <_<

So you&#39;ve got "the" letter :smilie4: ?
Anyone could get "the" letter sooner or later :rolleyes:

As far as i understand you got the hash from "a" site and not from the ktechsupport board,so don&#39;t start pointing fingers to them <_<

Ignorance i call that.

BTW;you said that SH is the one that busted you :frusty:
If that would be the case (wich is obviously not),don&#39;t you think he would&#39;ve just deleted the threads instead of closing them, leaving them for everybody to read :blink:

Try to think first before you go around posting stupid,unfounded things like that <_<

user123
06-14-2004, 12:04 AM
I agree with vivitron 15 & Filliz ;)

Sounds like complete crap to me, those are serious accusations you have made with bugger all to back them up :angry:

Look you just got caught, most of us take that chance so take your anger out on the right person ;)

internet.news
06-14-2004, 12:28 AM
Ididn&#39;t read all of it as it was so long it should be in bookworld

Busyman
06-14-2004, 01:01 AM
I&#39;ve been caught 3 three times for sharing.

Monkster
06-14-2004, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@14 June 2004 - 01:09
I&#39;ve been caught 3 three times for sharing.
Wow, u must have really pissed SH off&#33; :rolleyes:

Voetsek
06-14-2004, 09:25 AM
Never ever got me been there since day 1

vivitron 15
06-14-2004, 07:43 PM
lol@monk

and
Never ever got me been there since day 1 what? you were there at the american military, sending mp3s whilst they tried to get the internet to work? wow man - thats a feat and a half :P

slaverunner_2002
06-15-2004, 07:12 PM
Hmmmm...seems like I might have been wrong, after rethinking this situation out more.Maybe. Still doesn&#39;t stop the constant attempted hacking events which are being logged, and lead to SH and Balaam of all people. Whered the community go, I wonder?
If I owe anyone an apology, ok, np. Just tell sh I want the vancouver and the new jersey pings to cease...children...you gotta love &#39;em.

user123
06-15-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by slaverunner_2002@15 June 2004 - 19:20
Hmmmm...seems like I might have been wrong, after rethinking this situation out more.Maybe. Still doesn&#39;t stop the constant attempted hacking events which are being logged, and lead to SH and Balaam of all people. Whered the community go, I wonder?
If I owe anyone an apology, ok, np. Just tell sh I want the vancouver and the new jersey pings to cease...children...you gotta love &#39;em.
IMO there&#39;s no might or maybe about it, you were wrong <_<

If you have anything to say to SH why don&#39;t you do it yourself, after all you have not been banned over there ;)