PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted

TRshady
06-13-2004, 10:39 PM
Hey all,
sorry I havent been here much ... going through gcses right now but really would like some advice on how I can help a loved one. =( ... She's going through a real hard time (feeling suicidal) .. and has told me her mother is abusing her, always physically hurting her and even put her in hospital a few times. Says its down to her mother being stressed, but obviously there is no reason for a mother ever to do such a thing. How can I help her and what should she do herself? :(

internet.news
06-13-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by TRshady@13 June 2004 - 22:47
Hey all,
sorry I havent been here much ... going through gcses right now but really would like some advice on how I can help a loved one. =( ... She's going through a real hard time (feeling suicidal) .. and has told me her mother is abusing her, always physically hurting her and even put her in hospital a few times. Says its down to her mother being stressed, but obviously there is no reason for a mother ever to do such a thing. How can I help her and what should she do herself? :(
Be her friend (as you obviously are) and encourage her to contact a social worker. Good luck dude.

100%
06-14-2004, 01:02 AM
Sounds terrible - how old is she? If its parental abuse id get some prof hlp.
but its summer now take her outside, nature etc get her involved in other things

misterSTFU
06-14-2004, 01:06 AM
not drugs though

J!GGY
06-14-2004, 01:08 AM
Arange a "run away" & travel the world.

Voetsek
06-14-2004, 09:34 AM
social worker doctor teacher or pick up the phone or the police all will help

ElvisLover
07-13-2004, 09:37 PM
Beat the granny out of the person abusing her <_<