PDA

View Full Version : Fc Has Something To Say

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
06-14-2004, 09:10 PM
I do not know how to say this.But it has been building up in me for so long I have to let it out.....

:unsure:

:frusty: I have not had sex in Five fucking Years!

Its not that the Women are not there for the takeing.I mean everybody knows how easy it is to get some. :rolleyes:

Its just.I do not know.There is alot of reasons why.STDs.....kids.....blah blah blah.

I mean I know how to Jerk to get that nutt.And I mean I can Jerk it.I could write a fucking Book. :01:

But man.I really need to eat some Pussy.I mean I use to Love eating Pussy.Its all I think about and dream about. :(

Why am I telling you all this?I do not know.I just had to let it out.....

I need to get laid! :blink:

FC B)

RGX
06-14-2004, 09:11 PM
I take it your right hand has blisters?

Infested Cats
06-14-2004, 09:12 PM
http://www.love13.com/bestoftheweek/condom/images/sampler_big.gif

Rat Faced
06-14-2004, 09:13 PM
I never found it easy to get some :(

internet.news
06-14-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@14 June 2004 - 21:21
Yeah but you are a GEPtard

Filliz
06-14-2004, 09:15 PM
And i thought i had it bad not getting any for almost two years now :o

Rat Faced
06-14-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam+14 June 2004 - 21:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 14 June 2004 - 21:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced@14 June 2004 - 21:21
Yeah but you are a GEPtard [/b][/quote]
Why do i get the feeling that, if i knew WTF you just said, i&#39;d be greatly offended? :blink:

Afronaut
06-14-2004, 09:16 PM
:huh:

Hey, you need to get out a bit more.

Chances increases dramatically.

Get another hobby, socialize etc. meet new folks.

Buy a Guitar and learn to play "More than Words" (Extreme), that seems to sink pretty well...

:)

sArA
06-14-2004, 09:17 PM
Poor FC......and Filliz....

You have just joined the &#39;not got any for ages&#39; club....Welcome&#33; :)

Yogi
06-14-2004, 09:18 PM
i know how you feel fc&#33;&#33;&#33; ;)

about three years ago my girl had a headache one day.

those were the worst 24 hours i can remember.............. :lol: :lol: :lol:

yogi :P

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
06-14-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by SensualBarfing@14 June 2004 - 16:26
i know how you feel fc&#33;&#33;&#33; ;)

about three years ago my girl had a headache one day.

those were the worst 24 hours i can remember.............. :lol: :lol: :lol:

yogi :P
:lol: :P :lol:

Cheese
06-14-2004, 09:20 PM
My virginity grew back... :(

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
06-14-2004, 09:22 PM
:( Why did I turn down them women all these Years?I know one of them would of let me lick that pussy. :(

http://www.rikk-cowsys.com/html//emoticons/movingtongue.gif

:blink: Ohhhh I Love that Smiley. :blink:

Illuminati
06-14-2004, 09:30 PM
And I thought two months was bad enough :huh:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
06-14-2004, 09:40 PM
:huh: I am just worried that I am getting so desperate that the next Women that trys to make a move or that I find attractive I am going to Fuck.And then what did them five Years mean?

*Well somebody is going to say "it meant you needed to get out more&#33;" :P*

Because anymore it is like a challenge.Abstinent it can not be called.I jerk off to much. ;)

Do you think MR. Clinton was right?Oral does not count and I can eat some ones pussy and still call myself a newly born Virgin? :huh:

Canti
06-14-2004, 09:48 PM
<SHALLOW>
-----DISCLAIMER
First id like to make a general disclaimer that while not all women are alike, there are certain social aspects that can be exploited that some women will respond to.

-----MAIN PART
First we get the law of averages working for us....
Pick a day, any day, go to where there are a lot of people.
Make a pact with yourself to talk to 10 women, it does&#39;nt matter what about as long as its mildly engaging and DOES NOT allow them to know how long youve been without.
I bet at least 1 out of those 10 will show interest in some way, then cultivate that interest.
If you did that once a day for one week youve just increased the number of women you hang out with to 7, and you should be fooling around with at least 1 of those 7 if things go well. If they don&#39;t, keep talking to more.

-----BONUS PART
Also once you have a bunch of gal pals then you have "Upped your value" in a public sense. Some women are intrigued by guys who recieve a lot of attention from other women.. I don&#39;t know why really, maybe they want to know what that guy has going on that all these other girls want a piece of, who knows. In any event go out to clubs with your circle of gal pals and hang out for a while, dance, cavort, have fun. Then after an hour or so (after you have been seen having fun with your gal pals) start talking to other women there. You may find that some will be much more receptive than if you were at the same club hangin out with your buddies. This works fine in pretty much any kind of social gathering though so dont try this exclusively at clubs.
</SHALLOW>

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
06-14-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Canti@14 June 2004 - 16:56
<SHALLOW>
-----DISCLAIMER
First id like to make a general disclaimer that while not all women are alike, there are certain social aspects that can be exploited that some women will respond to.

-----MAIN PART
First we get the law of averages working for us....
Pick a day, any day, go to where there are a lot of people.
Make a pact with yourself to talk to 10 women, it does&#39;nt matter what about as long as its mildly engaging and DOES NOT allow them to know how long youve been without.
I bet at least 1 out of those 10 will show interest in some way, then cultivate that interest.
If you did that once a day for one week youve just increased the number of women you hang out with to 7, and you should be fooling around with at least 1 of those 7 if things go well. If they don&#39;t, keep talking to more.

-----BONUS PART
Also once you have a bunch of gal pals then you have "Upped your value" in a public sense. Some women are intrigued by guys who recieve a lot of attention from other women.. I don&#39;t know why really, maybe they want to know what that guy has going on that all these other girls want a piece of, who knows. In any event go out to clubs with your circle of gal pals and hang out for a while, dance, cavort, have fun. Then after an hour or so (after you have been seen having fun with your gal pals) start talking to other women there. You may find that some will be much more receptive than if you were at the same club hangin out with your buddies. This works fine in pretty much any kind of social gathering though so dont try this exclusively at clubs.
</SHALLOW>
Talk to 10 Women?At the same time?Are you fucking crazy?That will drive me nuts&#33; :blink:

Most of them being by themselves get on my nerves.Let alone 10 of them.

:lol: :P :lol:

internet.news
06-14-2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced+14 June 2004 - 21:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced @ 14 June 2004 - 21:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by samsamsamsam@14 June 2004 - 21:22
<!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced@14 June 2004 - 21:21
Yeah but you are a GEPtard
Why do i get the feeling that, if i knew WTF you just said, i&#39;d be greatly offended? :blink: [/b][/quote]
Correct.

Snee
06-14-2004, 09:56 PM
GEPtard;

1) Retarded with regards to gep.

2) A skirt wearing bufty man.

3) Late in understanding the greatness of gep or unable to understand the greatness of gep, an idiot.

All right, so I made the second one up.

DanB
06-14-2004, 09:59 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Skirt wearing bufty

internet.news
06-14-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by SnnY@14 June 2004 - 22:04
GEPtard;

3) Late in understanding the greatness of gep or unable to understand the greatness of gep, an idiot.

That&#39;s RF alright :D

Canti
06-14-2004, 10:29 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: BUFTY

HeavyMetalParkingLot
06-14-2004, 10:30 PM
fc can stfu

Mathea
06-14-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam+14 June 2004 - 22:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 14 June 2004 - 22:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@14 June 2004 - 22:04
GEPtard;

That&#39;s RF alright :D [/b][/quote]
:o

i think not knowing anything bout GEP just may be a blessing :lol:

oh n what does bufty mean?

summerlinda
06-14-2004, 11:30 PM
:lol:

GepperRankins
06-14-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by summerlinda@14 June 2004 - 23:38
Ahh come on FC, sex is sooooo overrated....

I&#39;ll volunteer
i hope they make your sig into one of them flash games :01:

too far? :unsure:

UcanRock2
06-14-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@14 June 2004 - 14:18
I do not know how to say this.But it has been building up in me for so long I have to let it out.....

:unsure:

:frusty: I have not had sex in Five fucking Years&#33;

Its not that the Women are not there for the takeing.I mean everybody knows how easy it is to get some. :rolleyes:

Its just.I do not know.There is alot of reasons why.STDs.....kids.....blah blah blah.

I mean I know how to Jerk to get that nutt.And I mean I can Jerk it.I could write a fucking Book. :01:

But man.I really need to eat some Pussy.I mean I use to Love eating Pussy.Its all I think about and dream about. :(

Why am I telling you all this?I do not know.I just had to let it out.....

I need to get laid&#33; :blink:

FC&nbsp; B)
Quit being a "Lounge Lizard"...get out once in awhile.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
06-14-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by UcanRock2@14 June 2004 - 18:43
:huh: I tryed that.Them Women tend to get on my Nerves.Maybe if they would STFU. :P

J/K Ladies. :D

*Well not really.But you understand.*

UcanRock2
06-14-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+14 June 2004 - 16:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN &#064; 14 June 2004 - 16:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-UcanRock2@14 June 2004 - 18:43
:huh: I tryed that.Them Women tend to get on my Nerves.Maybe if they would STFU. :P

*Well not really.But you understand.*[/b][/quote]
Now...now FC, is that any way to talk to a lady.

"STFU"...no wonder you can&#39;t get laid.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
06-14-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by summerlinda@14 June 2004 - 18:38

I&#39;ll volunteer
:( That Damn big ass Pond. :(

:P :lol: :P

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
06-14-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by UcanRock2+14 June 2004 - 18:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UcanRock2 @ 14 June 2004 - 18:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@14 June 2004 - 16:45
<!--QuoteBegin-UcanRock2@14 June 2004 - 18:43

*Well not really.But you understand.*
Now...now FC, is that any way to talk to a lady.

"STFU"...no wonder you can&#39;t get laid. [/b][/quote]
;) I think I am just going to go Jerk it and tell my self to STFU. :P

GepperRankins
06-14-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+14 June 2004 - 23:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 14 June 2004 - 23:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-summerlinda@14 June 2004 - 18:38

I&#39;ll volunteer

:P :lol: :P [/b][/quote]
maybe you could get mathea to mail some kind of USB device :smilie4:

NikkiD
06-14-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by GepperRankins+14 June 2004 - 18:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GepperRankins @ 14 June 2004 - 18:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@14 June 2004 - 23:50
<!--QuoteBegin-summerlinda@14 June 2004 - 18:38

I&#39;ll volunteer

:P :lol: :P
maybe you could get mathea to mail some kind of USB device :smilie4: [/b][/quote]
I was just about to suggest that. :ph34r:

Rat Faced
06-14-2004, 11:48 PM
dont let a pond stop you (http://www.couriertravel.org/gctlms.asp)

or go from canada (http://www.canadianaffair.com/default.php3)

GepperRankins
06-14-2004, 11:48 PM
do they exist or do i need to design and patent it myself? :unsure:

Energizer_God
06-14-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+15 June 2004 - 00:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 15 June 2004 - 00:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UcanRock2@14 June 2004 - 18:43

*Well not really.But you understand.* [/b][/quote]
Find one that really likes to give as well as receive oral sex.....atleast she&#39;ll be quiet half of the time. ;)

maybe a small women would be more perfect for ya ....she&#39;ll fit nicely under your computer desk... :P

I wish I could give you better suggestions... but i must say I do leave my computer and experience the finer things in life. So I really can&#39;t put myself in your shoes FC. sorry. :huh:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
06-15-2004, 12:09 AM
Ok.I will come out and say it.I talked to Slinger earlier so what the hell.Not like going to ever meet any of you all. :P

But 4 Years ago I gave Plasma at the Crack Bank.They have you take 2 Test.The first one came back Positive for HIV.The Doctor said do not worry I can guarantee the Secound one is Negative.

That still does not help what you are thinking about.The Second one did come back Negative.But I still had to sign Papers saying I could not donate no Blood.From from I understand it is forever.

And trust me that hurt bad when 9/11 came around. :(

Needless to say I take a Test every Year.Always negative.But I will continue to no matter what.It shook me up that bad.

It is not worth it for one night of Pleasure.It just is not.

Now for the second reason.Like I have pointed out.Women do get on my nerves.But you know what?Most People do in general anymore.

I like being with just my self.Me and my Dog.I have grown use to living that way.And could not wake up haveing to talk to somebody...just would not work.I like letting my Dog out and that is it.

But that does not help me from wanting to Lick some pussy.I am a Man. :01:

:) Thanks for listening.And letting me get that out.I think I have said enough about myself and am done with it.

FC B)

j2k4
06-15-2004, 12:19 AM
Wow, FC.

I can definitely understand your dilemma.

What to do....

Let&#39;s ponder that one a bit-no flip answers here.

Keep the thread alive, people.

BTW-just off the top of my head, FC-do you have any female friends that you talk to at all regularly and at any depth?

Mathea
06-15-2004, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by j2k4@15 June 2004 - 00:27

BTW-just off the top of my head, FC-do you have any female friends that you talk to at all regularly and at any depth?
a good question. And yeah, that would be scary to say the least. but you also shouldnt let it deter you from meeting people.... as in meet some ladies. if it turns into anything possible be upfront.

and if ur just itchin to go down on a girl i know lots that would demand ur fone number right now

aside from that funny thing is we sell a vibe that does infact run off a usb port. also we can order these fone sex things where one person has a toy n the other has the control to it

sArA
06-15-2004, 02:29 AM
What you need is a fuck/suck/lick buddy.....someone who you get on with but neither of you want a 24/7 thing.

So no &#39;having to talk to her&#39; every day and stuff.

However, that does mean you need to get over your irritation with women.

I can see that would be a bit of a problem.....hmmmm :blink: :blink:

hobbes
06-15-2004, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@15 June 2004 - 01:17
Now for the second reason.Like I have pointed out.Women do get on my nerves.But you know what?Most People do in general anymore.

I like being with just my self.Me and my Dog.I have grown use to living that way.And could not wake up haveing to talk to somebody...just would not work.I like letting my Dog out and that is it.
Yeah, I totally agree. Sex is nice but the overhead maintainance of having a woman around is way too high.

If I eat at KFC for lunch, they don&#39;t call me at midnight crying, wondering when I will be back. Does the drivethrough made their butt look big?

Just because I want to eat at Wendy&#39;s the next day, doesn&#39;t mean I don&#39;t still love KFC, just that variety is the spice of life, from a man&#39;s perspective.

And waking up next to someone who wants to talk, not going to happen.

As I have said before, I want a hooker/maid/chef. Cleans up, feeds me, then blows me. Then she leaves, but before going she props my somnolent, relaxed and stupidly smiling body in front of the TV with a cold one in my hand. And of course, the person would change every 2 weeks.

AussieSheila
06-15-2004, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@15 June 2004 - 09:17

But that does not help me from wanting to Lick some pussy.I am a Man. :01:

:) Thanks for listening.And letting me get that out.I think I have said enough about myself and am done with it.

FC B)
That cuts both ways guys. If I ever become single again (good chance unless I can learn to live without the internet) I would not ever live with a man again. I&#39;d do like Sara said and have a fuck buddy, and like FC animals for company.

There&#39;s got to be other females that feel that way, you just gotta find one FC.

I&#39;d mostly rather men stfu, before during and after sex as well. Mostly. Unless they are halfway intelligent.

:D

j2k4
06-15-2004, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by hobbes+14 June 2004 - 20:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes &#064; 14 June 2004 - 20:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@15 June 2004 - 01:17

Yeah, I totally agree. Sex is nice but the overhead maintainance of having a woman around is way too high.

If I eat at KFC for lunch, they don&#39;t call me at midnight crying, wondering when I will be back. Does the drivethrough made their butt look big?

Just because I want to eat at Wendy&#39;s the next day, doesn&#39;t mean I don&#39;t still love KFC, just that variety is the spice of life, from a man&#39;s perspective.

As I have said before, I want a hooker/maid/chef. Cleans up, feeds me, then blows me. Then she leaves, but before going she props my somnolent, relaxed and stupidly smiling body in front of the TV with a cold one in my hand. And of course, the person would change every 2 weeks.[/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yer killin&#39; me, Hobbesey&#33;

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I must say, big butt or not, I&#39;d prefer something a little tighter than a "drivethrough". :blink:

Eeeeegads.

Sara&#39;s got a fine idea there, FC; precisely why I asked the question.

I know that if you&#39;re offering that specific service (and provided you also have a "talent for the game") you shouldn&#39;t be lacking for "work".

The advertizing tends to be a bit tricky, though; word-of-mouth* :lol: (Oh, God-now I&#39;m killing myself) should work well-enough to keep you buried in.......um...oh, fuck it&#33;

PUSSY-THAT&#39;S WHAT YOUR AFTER, RIGHT?

As long as you don&#39;t charge (well, not too often) I would think you&#39;d be perfectly licit, too.

I&#39;m stopping now. :huh:

* I get 50% of the T-shirt concession, OK?

Chame1eon
06-15-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@14 June 2004 - 20:42

Maybe you just need to meet someone witha little more self esteem.
I can&#39;t belive that everyone is like that.

Snee
06-15-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Mathea@15 June 2004 - 00:00
oh n what does bufty mean?
hehe, and she works in a pron shop, come on.

@the "I don&#39;t want to talk to someone" crowd: Why?

Me, I sorta&#39; like chatting to women, some times they see stuff in ways I don&#39;t.

So I wouldn&#39;t mind walking up next to one in the morning, tho&#39; I&#39;m kind of crap at relations and never really formed anything permanent.

I&#39;m not too fond of the bit were they either accuse you of paying to much, or too little attention, it&#39;s like you can&#39;t win.

Hell, I can even go shopping with them, but they gotta buy something, looking at clothes for hours and then just walking away, really gets on my nerves.

I can&#39;t pretend I always get what they are on about, but the ones I&#39;ve met actually try to make me see stuff the way they do, when I ask them what the hell they are on about, can&#39;t always expect that from a male buddy.

Problem is, some tries to make me see things their way period, even if they aren&#39;t right.

zapjb
06-15-2004, 12:18 PM
FC I pick my spots. I feel for ya. I recently turned down some. She was nuts. And can&#39;t keep her mouth shut.

I said (roundaboutly of course) I&#39;d be her bed buddy. BUT we have some of the same friends & a lot of the same aquaintenances. And she&#39;s always sharing specifics of previous bf&#39;s. F that.

So I&#39;ve been chatting up some discreet sallys. We&#39;ll see what&#39;s what.

Btw FC I can relate to being scared o them also. Past friend did 2 1/2 yrs state time falsely accused of rape. They had so many fn charges against him - all false. But he had previous non-sex or violence related felonies. And was looking at like 25 yrs to life. And the DA had a hardon for him. So he pleaded out.

Long long ago. I was with a sally & she woke up out of a blackout. She freaked out. Who was I etc. Freaky shit.

So they gotta be sane at least. And that cuts my chances WAY down. :lol:

UcanRock2
06-15-2004, 01:43 PM
"Got the perfect plan for you FC"

Get one of those "Stuffed Love Dolls" :D

Have the following advantages:

1) no 24/7/365 commitment.
2) don&#39;t talk back.
3) don&#39;t cost allot of &#036; for maintainence.
4) never make a mess, but won&#39;t do dishes.
5) and last but not least...do what ever you want them to.

Someone has to have a sense of humor...