PDA

View Full Version : F.e.a.r. (first Encounter Assault & Recon)

Captain Nemo
06-16-2004, 04:57 AM
I watched the demo video to this game, man it looks creepy as hell, watch it in the dark at fullscreen, I think I saw a few things but, not sure what they where,...

13min clip at gamespot http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/fear/preview_6100592.html (Please note: This clip contains profanity, graphic violence, and bloodshed. Viewer discretion is advised.)

:ph34r:

Oh and the matrix mode looks killer, I can't wait till this one is released :01:

Sorry if this has been brought up already, search brought up null <_<

Titus808
06-16-2004, 05:08 AM
yeah it&#39;s looking pretty bad-assed (is that the farcry engine??) but DOOM3 has them all by the balls as far as scary goes. Those little human-baby flies are retardedly terrifying (in real life nobody is afraid of babies, no matter how sharp and airborne they may be :lol: )

cpt_azad
06-16-2004, 05:55 AM
looks good, can&#39;t wait

but here&#39;s something that i 100% agree on:

but DOOM3 has them all by the balls as far as scary goes

all the fuckin way iD, i hope doom3 gets released b4 summer ends B) <_< :angry: :)

RGX
06-16-2004, 11:39 AM
I reckon FEAR will be better, these trailers are insane.....blood covered walls, superb physics, shockwave explosions, close combat fighting.....screaming little girls running towards blinds... :o

Titus808
06-16-2004, 06:18 PM
DOOM has no "physics" hehe (that is a minus of D3), but even the beta with my shitty processor (it does lag on my PC on the lowest settings, unlike HL2 anon thing :huh:) made me wanna crap my pantaloons. Yes, I wear pantaloons. :lol:

D3 is supposed to be out early next month or something like that...that&#39;s what the assholes at gamestop told me when I was looking at a pre-ordering box there (I thought it was out, made me want to kill them for putting it there <_<, the nerd I am :lol:)