PDA

View Full Version : Arrg I Be Feeling Sad

daveyjones
03-17-2003, 09:37 PM
arrrg i feel sad... dunno why , maybe its cause i dont have a girlfriend or even a late night call up and really want to get laid... maybe its cause i just got rejected a few days ago . i dunno i just feel sad.

ok 5 mins later not feeling so sad .

Skweeky
03-17-2003, 10:03 PM
hmmm, I know that feeling daveyjones......when people let shine out they like you and after that it appears they don't, that's always hard to cope with. But hey, that's life I guess :(

NikkiD
03-17-2003, 10:12 PM
Glad to hear you're feeling better! Things to do when you're feeling sad:

Play some music that makes you feel good. I have one song in particular that always cheers me up, no matter what. It's Garth Brooks, "Friends in Low Places". No idea why, it just does. And I admitted that!! OMG!!

Keep yourself busy. If you have too much time to think, you have too much time to dwell. Go for a walk, watch a comedy, go out with some friends for a beer...

Play a really violent game... blowing stuff up always makes me feel better!! :lol:

And last but not least, remember that all things pass, and that it's just temporary.

Okay, I'm done being psychological/philosophical now...

merlin-1
03-17-2003, 10:31 PM
>Play a really violent game... blowing stuff up always makes me feel better!! :lol:

That always works for me :devil:http://sigup.com/sigs/191.gif

ooo
03-17-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by merlin-1@17 March 2003 - 23:31
>Play a really violent game... blowing stuff up always makes me feel better!! :lol:

That always works for me :devil:
lol that never works.... when your sad you dunt feel like doing anything... just lying back in your bed and thinking or just go out for a long stroll... wish i lived near the ocean... but second choice --> park

Petri
03-17-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by NikkiD@18 March 2003 - 00:12
And last but not least, remember that all things pass, and that it's just temporary.
If only that were true...

Rat Faced
03-17-2003, 11:18 PM
Et tu...473?

Things work out....generally :(