PDA

View Full Version : I Figured It Out

JONNO_CELEBS
06-16-2004, 10:03 PM
Ok after a conversation about a guy having his shorts pulled down in a pub, nothing on undernieth. :lol: :lol:

Everyone instantly started taking the piss out of his size (being tackedful here :lol: )

And I got to thinking about the times that has happend, I've never seen someone have that happen to them and someone shout "My god thats huge" etc and I've realised why :rolleyes:

Whats the first thing you do if someone pulls down your shorts?

You bend down and try to hide your privates while grabbing your shorts to pull up right?

Well there it is.........You try to hide them/It , as you bend down your manhood retracts making it appear much smaller than atually is.

So in conclusion I will give the advice that I myself will heed to, and that is if someone pulls down your shorts, stay stood up, it's much less demeening :lol: :lol:

Sorry, just one of my weird thought processes :lol:

Jonno B)

Gemby!
06-16-2004, 10:06 PM
well done jonno

you have officially freaked me out :lol:

Sam's Bat
06-16-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@16 June 2004 - 22:11
about a guy
sure - everyone always says it was "some guy" :lol:

and yes - you could try that other technique next time it happens to you :P

GepperRankins
06-16-2004, 10:09 PM
i was gonna welcome you back, but i read your post :P

JONNO_CELEBS
06-16-2004, 10:12 PM
@SB........Oh it's happend to me loads of times, I guess the last 3 times have been the ones I just stood, once I just stood there and someone pulled my shorts up for me cos they were embarrassed :lol: :lol:

@GR..........Welcome me back?.........Have I been somewhere? :blink:

@Gems.............Thats what friends are for :D

Jonno B)

Canti
06-16-2004, 10:38 PM
Somebody pulled my friend Greg's pants down once far enough that his balls were a flappin'....

He went home with 2 chix that night... Actually he didnt even have a home cuz he was staying in a cubby hole under my stairs. Ive been in that cubby hole, and I don't know what could posess a girl to allow herself to get harpooned in a little rat shit trap like that, but Greg had a way of rooting out girls like that. If that's for better or worse I can't say for sure.

clocker
06-16-2004, 11:59 PM
Oh good.

Another excellent reason not to patronize bars.

benxuk
06-17-2004, 01:45 AM
:lol: This is why we love you Jonno!

You don't think perhaps everyones laughs and says its tiny because either... its fucking tiny or its just not something you say?

...bah what do I and the hundreds of people i've co-witnessed/been victim of know.

B) Shlong

edit: Your not lurking on Charlotte Hatherley's forum are you?

JONNO_CELEBS
06-17-2004, 03:03 AM
Well if not for my rising warning level I would prove it :P Have done before :lol:

And I give myself no credit at all.............don't need to, everyone else does that for me :lol: :lol:

Anyway, you bend over to pull your shorts up and take a look, that shot there does'nt do anyone justice :lol:

Jonno B)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
06-17-2004, 03:45 AM
:lol: :P :lol:

Thank God that has never happened to me.

vidcc
06-17-2004, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@16 June 2004 - 20:53

Thank God that has never happened to me.

well from recent pictures i thought your clothes had rip cords :lol: :lol:

benxuk
06-17-2004, 09:48 AM
Why you got a rising warning level? Is it because you keep lying?

crazy_billy_bats
06-17-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@16 June 2004 - 22:11
Ok after a conversation about a guy having his shorts pulled down in a pub, nothing on undernieth. :lol: :lol:

Everyone instantly started taking the piss out of his size (being tackedful here :lol: )

And I got to thinking about the times that has happend, I've never seen someone have that happen to them and someone shout "My god thats huge" etc and I've realised why :rolleyes:

You bend down and try to hide your privates while grabbing your shorts to pull up right?

Well there it is.........You try to hide them/It , as you bend down your manhood retracts making it appear much smaller than atually is.

So in conclusion I will give the advice that I myself will heed to, and that is if someone pulls down your shorts, stay stood up, it's much less demeening :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)
thats the funniest thing ive heard this quarter mate.

Spider_dude
06-17-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+17 June 2004 - 11:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 17 June 2004 - 11:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@16 June 2004 - 22:11
Ok after a conversation about a guy having his shorts pulled down in a pub, nothing on undernieth. :lol:&nbsp; :lol:

And I got to thinking about the times that has happend, I&#39;ve never seen someone have that happen to them and someone shout "My god thats huge" etc and I&#39;ve realised why :rolleyes:

So in conclusion I will give the advice that I myself will heed to, and that is if someone pulls down your shorts, stay stood up, it&#39;s much less demeening :lol:&nbsp; :lol:

Jonno B)
thats the funniest thing ive heard this quarter mate. [/b][/quote]
cobber, throw another joey on the barbie.

RGX
06-17-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude+17 June 2004 - 12:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 17 June 2004 - 12:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@17 June 2004 - 11:45
<!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@16 June 2004 - 22:11
Ok after a conversation about a guy having his shorts pulled down in a pub, nothing on undernieth. :lol:&nbsp; :lol:

And I got to thinking about the times that has happend, I&#39;ve never seen someone have that happen to them and someone shout "My god thats huge" etc and I&#39;ve realised why :rolleyes:

So in conclusion I will give the advice that I myself will heed to, and that is if someone pulls down your shorts, stay stood up, it&#39;s much less demeening :lol:&nbsp; :lol:

Jonno B)
cobber, throw another joey on the barbie. [/b][/quote]
As far as i remember he&#39;s Irish, living in Spain. ;)

chalice
06-17-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude+17 June 2004 - 12:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 17 June 2004 - 12:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

So in conclusion I will give the advice that I myself will heed to, and that is if someone pulls down your shorts, stay stood up, it&#39;s much less demeening :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)
cobber, throw another joey on the barbie. [/b][/quote]
Bill is Irish. And a sound bloke with it.

Spider_dude
06-17-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by chalice+17 June 2004 - 12:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalice @ 17 June 2004 - 12:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Spider_dude@17 June 2004 - 12:28

So in conclusion I will give the advice that I myself will heed to, and that is if someone pulls down your shorts, stay stood up, it&#39;s much less demeening :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)
cobber, throw another joey on the barbie.
Bill is Irish. And a sound bloke with it. [/b][/quote]
my sincerest apologies

paddy, throw more peat on the fire.

chalice
06-17-2004, 12:41 PM
I knew that was coming, you racist fuck.

Not the first time either. And if you tell me its okay coz you&#39;re family are Irish, you can fuck right off.

manker
06-17-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by chalice@17 June 2004 - 12:49

Not the first time either. And if you tell me its okay coz you&#39;re family are Irish, you can fuck right off.
:huh:

you want to explain how that is racist?

chalice
Originally posted by manker+17 June 2004 - 12:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 17 June 2004 - 12:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chalice@17 June 2004 - 12:49

you want to explain how that is racist? [/b][/quote]
Not to you.

benxuk
Originally posted by chalice@17 June 2004 - 12:49

...now, now, J&#39;Pol...

manker
06-17-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by chalice+17 June 2004 - 12:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalice @ 17 June 2004 - 12:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by manker@17 June 2004 - 12:52
<!--QuoteBegin-chalice@17 June 2004 - 12:49

Not to you. [/b][/quote]
I don&#39;t think you have an answer.

you let a comment slide where it was insinuated that aussie&#39;s burn young kangaroo but when it was inferred that irish people use peat as fuel you cry "racist"

you arse.

chalice
06-17-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by manker+17 June 2004 - 12:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 17 June 2004 - 12:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by chalice@17 June 2004 - 12:52

Not to you.

you let a comment slide where it was insinuated that aussie&#39;s burn young kangaroo but when it was inferred that irish people use peat as fuel you cry "racist"

you arse. [/b][/quote]
Aussies can speak for themselves.

Paddy is a derogatory term. I take offense. Simple as that.

More peat on the fire is a racist stereotype.

Ballbag.

crazy_billy_bats
06-17-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@17 June 2004 - 12:47

paddy, throw more peat on the fire.
I also find this offensive.

manker
06-17-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by chalice+17 June 2004 - 12:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalice @ 17 June 2004 - 12:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by manker@17 June 2004 - 12:55

Originally posted by chalice@17 June 2004 - 12:52

Not to you.

you arse.
Aussies can speak for themselves.

Paddy is a derogatory term. I take offense. Simple as that.

More peat on the fire is a racist stereotype.

Ballbag. [/b][/quote]
oh so you decided to explain.

paddy is not derogatory. it is a colloquialism for patrick, one used by just about every irish person I&#39;ve spoken to. is "dai" also racist when directed at a welsh person? I think not.

as for more peat on the fire. I fail to see how that causes offence. to use the welsh parallel again it&#39;s like calling welshmen coal burners because of the amount of coal mining that goes on in welsh parts.

I think you&#39;re just trolling.

chalice
06-17-2004, 01:03 PM
Manker, you can think what you like. That is no concern of mine.

Irishmen do not refer to themselves as Paddies. If someone uses it in my presence, I tell them to stfu.

Read my posts. Never once on this board have I ever trolled.

Even Spiderdude won&#39;t deny this.

benxuk
06-17-2004, 01:08 PM
Looks like I was the only one to get any last night... too bad :01:

manker
06-17-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by chalice@17 June 2004 - 13:11

Irishmen do not refer to themselves as Paddies. If someone uses it in my presence, I tell them to stfu.

ffs. do you watch the rugby at all? the irish fans hold up banners declaring that the paddies have arrived.

the biggest online betting site in all of ireland is called "paddy power (http://www.paddypower.com/bet)"

http://www.paddypower.ie/popup/RWC/images/pplogo.gif

St Patricks Day is often shortened to St Paddies day on placards outside irish pubs..

of course it&#39;s your right to tell all these people to stfu but imo you look like a pretentious arse.

If you have never trolled before then you&#39;ve either set a precident or overnight you&#39;ve developed a skin thinner than rizla :rolleyes:

chalice
06-17-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by manker+17 June 2004 - 13:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 17 June 2004 - 13:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chalice@17 June 2004 - 13:11

ffs. do you watch the rugby at all? the irish fans hold up banners declaring that the paddies have arrived.

the biggest online betting site in all of ireland is called "paddy power (http://www.paddypower.com/bet)"

St Patricks Day is often shortened to St Paddies day on placards outside irish pubs..

of course it&#39;s your right to tell all these people to stfu but imo you look like a pretentious arse.

If you have never trolled before then you&#39;ve either set a precident or overnight you&#39;ve developed a skin thinner than rizla :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
St Patrick&#39;s Day is shortened to Paddy because if you&#39;re name is Patrick, it will inevitably happen. That&#39;s fair enough.

Spiderdude has posted Irish jokes in the past. He&#39;s not the only one but he&#39;s probably the main offender.

I don&#39;t have a thin skin but enough is enough. I&#39;ve let it slide in the past. I&#39;ve even tried to reason with him but he doesn&#39;t respond.

If you don&#39;t think &#39;throw more peat on the fire&#39; is a racist stereotype (tantamount to calling us bogmen), then you are the troll.

manker
06-17-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by chalice@17 June 2004 - 13:31
St Patrick&#39;s Day is shortened to Paddy because if you&#39;re name is Patrick, it will inevitably happen. That&#39;s fair enough.

Spiderdude has posted Irish jokes in the past. He&#39;s not the only one but he&#39;s probably the main offender.

I don&#39;t have a thin skin but enough is enough. I&#39;ve let it slide in the past. I&#39;ve even tried to reason with him but he doesn&#39;t respond.

If you don&#39;t think &#39;throw more peat on the fire&#39; is a racist stereotype (tantamount to calling us bogmen), then you are the troll.
it is tantamount to no such thing. it may insinuate that irish folk burn peat but why would one have to inhabit a bog in order to do that? I&#39;m quite sure that in order to burn coal one does not have to live in a mine.

I&#39;m glad the paddy thing is cleared up. if you find it offensive then I presume you are in the minority given the popularity of the paddy power website.

it seems most irish folk do not find it&#39;s name racist in the least :)

chalice
06-17-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by manker+17 June 2004 - 13:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 17 June 2004 - 13:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chalice@17 June 2004 - 13:31

it is tantamount to no such thing. it may insinuate that irish folk burn peat but why would one have to inhabit a bog in order to do that? I&#39;m quite sure that in order to burn coal one does not have to live in a mine.

I&#39;m glad the paddy thing is cleared up. if you find it offensive then I presume you are in the minority given the popularity of the paddy power website.

it seems most irish folk do not find it&#39;s name racist in the least :) [/b][/quote]
Whatever.

You&#39;ve obviously never heard the term before. I&#39;m quite sick of it, though.

I&#39;m off to dig some turf.

Unless Spiderdude wants to speak for himself.

internet.news
06-17-2004, 01:43 PM
I put a lasgna in the oven and can&#39;t remember how long ago I did that :angry: :angry: :angry:

internet.news
06-17-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam@17 June 2004 - 13:51
I put a lasgna in the oven and can&#39;t remember how long ago I did that :angry: :angry: :angry:
just got it now - it seems ok :01:

chalice
06-17-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by benxuk+17 June 2004 - 12:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (benxuk @ 17 June 2004 - 12:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chalice@17 June 2004 - 12:49

...now, now, J&#39;Pol... [/b][/quote]
WTF?

You flatter me.

Spider_dude
06-17-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by chalice+17 June 2004 - 13:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalice @ 17 June 2004 - 13:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by manker@17 June 2004 - 13:20
<!--QuoteBegin-chalice@17 June 2004 - 13:11

If you have never trolled before then you&#39;ve either set a precident or overnight you&#39;ve developed a skin thinner than rizla :rolleyes:

If you don&#39;t think &#39;throw more peat on the fire&#39; is a racist stereotype (tantamount to calling us bogmen), then you are the troll. [/b][/quote]
when have i ever posted irish jokes? please check all my posts for irish jokes, i stand by all my posts. so stfu.

what do you call a rangers fan who works in a celtic pub?

ahunatthetill.

is that racist also? stfu and get a sense of humour transplant.

Spider_dude
06-17-2004, 02:39 PM
i was at uni thats why i didnt speak for myself mr.troll.

chalice
06-17-2004, 02:43 PM
Spiderdude,

the Irish have been the butt of your jokes a few times.

I&#39;m not going to go trawling through your posts because it would be like wading through shite.

I remember you trying to justify it by saying you&#39;re descended from the Irish.

I, reasonably, responded and was ignored.

Spider_dude
06-17-2004, 02:57 PM
i was at uni, which is where i am going. have you heard of the search function? it is useful for finding posts by certain members. also yes i am descended from the irish and infact 70% of my family are still over in ireland, my family own houses in ireland also where i go on holidays. this is not me trying to justify my joke, because i dont think there is anything to justify. to call me a racist is ridiculous, to call you an arse is not.

chalice
06-17-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@17 June 2004 - 15:05
i was at uni, which is where i am going. have you heard of the search function? it is useful for finding posts by certain members. also yes i am descended from the irish and infact 70% of my family are still over in ireland, my family own houses in ireland also where i go on holidays. this is not me trying to justify my joke, because i dont think there is anything to justify. to call me a racist is ridiculous, to call you an arse is not.

with the irish lottery you stick on ten million in the hope of winning a pound.

p.s. this is not racism i am descended from irish people.

You inferred that the Irish were stupid. Just like every other racist fuck in the Bernard Manning vein.

Spider_dude
06-17-2004, 03:07 PM
yeah i had better go get a swastika tatto&#39;d on my avatar so people can see what a a racist fuck i really am. btw this was sarcasm, before you get on your pedestal and get your night dress in a twist. ohh no was i being sexist there?

i wont reply after this as i need to go back to uni. feel free to think you pwned me. but manker pwned you. bye.

edit: also, 2 irish jokes is considered a few?

the Irish have been the butt of your jokes a few times.

one irish joke inthe past makes me a big main offender. stop trolling.

chalice
06-17-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@17 June 2004 - 15:15
yeah i had better go get a swastika tatto&#39;d on my avatar so people can see what a a racist fuck i really am. btw this was sarcasm, before you get on your pedestal and get your night dress in a twist. ohh no was i being sexist there?

i wont reply after this as i need to go back to uni. feel free to think you pwned me. but manker pwned you. bye.
Manker wasn&#39;t in full possession of the facts.

Fuck off back to uni then, racist. Maybe you&#39;ll learn something.

manker
06-17-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by chalice@17 June 2004 - 15:17
stfu chalice. you lost this argument over an hour ago.

I can assure you I am in possession of all the necessary facts for this most basic of debates.

like I said - troll.

chalice
06-17-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by manker+17 June 2004 - 15:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 17 June 2004 - 15:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chalice@17 June 2004 - 15:17
stfu chalice. you lost this argument over an hour ago.

I can assure you I am in possession of all the necessary facts for this most basic of debates.

like I said - troll. [/b][/quote]
I&#39;ll gladly stfu. I&#39;ve spoken my mind.

Kindly do me the same favour.

benxuk
06-17-2004, 04:14 PM
I&#39;d like to take this opp. to possibly get banned...

niger paddy cunt bastard pakky wanker limey pommey yanky frogs legs
inbred caffo&#39; bummer slut whore curly pretty boy bimbo grandad bitch
dog pussy twat gypo carny pikey

What am I?

GepperRankins
06-17-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by benxuk@17 June 2004 - 16:22
I&#39;d like to take this opp. to possibly get banned...

niger paddy cunt bastard pakky wanker limey pommey yanky frogs legs
inbred caffo&#39; bummer slut whore curly pretty boy bimbo grandad bitch
dog pussy twat gypo carny pikey

What am I?
troll

dont come back, dont wanna get IP banned

internet.news
06-17-2004, 04:16 PM
grandad

:blink:

benxuk
06-17-2004, 04:18 PM
You&#39;d be surprised how many fights words like that can start in a place like this...

I hope those people that said it impossible to even imagine those sort of words
read em&#39; all and cry.

:01:

manker
What am I?
I can say, without any fear of contradiction:

an arse.

chalice
Originally posted by manker+17 June 2004 - 16:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 17 June 2004 - 16:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-benxuk@17 June 2004 - 16:22
What am I?
I can say, without any fear of contradiction:

an arse. [/b][/quote]
Agreed.

benxuk
06-17-2004, 04:19 PM
:lol:

GepperRankins
06-17-2004, 04:20 PM
irish people refer to themselves a paddy and peat burning is an irish thing int it?

its like calling me a miner cos i live in fev

chalice
06-17-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by GepperRankins@17 June 2004 - 16:28
irish people refer to themselves a paddy and peat burning is an irish thing int it?

its like calling me a miner cos i live in fev
100 years ago maybe but this is the 21st century ffs. We have electricity nowadays.

Where I come from, its considered an insult.

I&#39;ll leave it at that.

benxuk
06-17-2004, 04:26 PM
Gepper, leave em&#39; to it... <_<

JONNO_CELEBS
06-17-2004, 07:28 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Man thats why I love this place :lol: :lol: :lol:

A thread started funny about people getting their pants pulled down in a pub to 4 pages later a in depth fight about what an Irishman is :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah..........BILLY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :01:

Jonno B)

Spider_dude
06-18-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@17 June 2004 - 19:36
:lol: :lol: :lol: Man thats why I love this place :lol: :lol: :lol:

A thread started funny about people getting their pants pulled down in a pub to 4 pages later a in depth fight about what an Irishman is :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah..........BILLY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :01:

Jonno B)
do you have premission from bot to use that smiley? i have the worst hangover imaginable, i know how samp^4 feels now.

internet.news
06-18-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@18 June 2004 - 12:05
i know how sam^4 feels now.
I don&#39;t remember much about last night but - you were feeling me? :ph34r: :unsure:

Spider_dude
06-18-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam+18 June 2004 - 12:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 18 June 2004 - 12:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@18 June 2004 - 12:05
I don&#39;t remember much about last night but - you were feeling me? :ph34r: :unsure: [/b][/quote]
http://slskboard.savagenews.com/html/emoticons/naughty.gif

yeah and you were loving it batboy.

internet.news
06-18-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude+18 June 2004 - 13:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 18 June 2004 - 13:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by samsamsamsam@18 June 2004 - 12:42
<!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@18 June 2004 - 12:05
I don&#39;t remember much about last night but - you were feeling me? :ph34r: :unsure:

yeah and you were loving it batboy. [/b][/quote]
You too judging by the tatoo on your arm :ph34r:

Spider_dude
06-18-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam+18 June 2004 - 13:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 18 June 2004 - 13:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Spider_dude@18 June 2004 - 13:03

Originally posted by samsamsamsam@18 June 2004 - 12:42
<!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@18 June 2004 - 12:05

yeah and you were loving it batboy.
You too judging by the tatoo on your arm :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
i was HORNY/