PDA

View Full Version : No-cd Cracks

joker23
06-16-2004, 10:40 PM
can someone please tell me step by step how 2 put a no-cd crack on rise of nations!! i keep getting " please insert the correct CD-ROM, select ok and restart app;ications." this also happens with Need for Speed underground. PLEASE!!!!

Voetsek
06-16-2004, 10:48 PM
Try here

http://www.disney.com

longboneslinger
06-16-2004, 11:40 PM
Get the no-cd crack. Put it in the game folder, thats where the games executable (.exe) file is and run it. That should do it.

:lol: The last post was edited by RPJ..no doubt removing the reference to.....the site of 'alternate coding' :lol:

Just back from banning and already moding up a storm! :rolleyes:

If this don't work or old RPJ modifies this post, just PM me. It's really simple. Really. I can also give you the site to go to for those..errr...'alternate codes'. ;)

Angel Of Destiny
06-17-2004, 12:03 AM
How to install
====================
To install the 1.03 no cd-patch please follow these steps

1)Install the 1.03 patch from www.riseofnations.com (ignor the part where it ask you to put the cd in after its done installing it just ask that because it tried to launch the game without the crack)
2)go to your rise of nations folder usually located at C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Rise of Nations
3)backup your current nations.exe file (i usually make a folder named backup or original in the rise of nations folder and stick the original files there)
4)put the cracked nations.exe in your rise of nations folder
5)

enjoy :)

[B][O][T]
06-17-2004, 05:31 AM
Not allowed here!

BOT