PDA

View Full Version : Hip Hop, R N B Movies

hungrylilboy
06-18-2004, 10:40 AM
what r ppls favs?

i just watched "you got served" and thought it was pretty good. Then watched "honey" which had a lot of bad acting but good plot and gorgeous Jessica in it and music was hot.

anymore?

Expire
06-18-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by hungrylilboy@18 June 2004 - 10:48
what r ppls favs?

i just watched "you got served" and thought it was pretty good. Then watched "honey" which had a lot of bad acting but good plot and gorgeous Jessica in it and music was hot.

anymore?
The best kind of movie i have seen for this type of shit is BELLY. its a rare film here in the UK i think, coz nobody has really heard of it here, but its a good film.

it has DMX, Nas and a few others in it.

a must watch.

drjogalog
06-18-2004, 02:16 PM
Yeah, Belly is a rough film. Yawaan romp wid me? I am de ariginal jamaican dandanna!!!

Dapadipz
06-27-2004, 12:19 PM
umm Juice was good...had Tupac in it. How High was funny (Redman & Methodman) cant think of nemore :blink:

foot loose
06-27-2004, 06:55 PM
house party 1 & 2 &3 with kid n play its well funny.

but all these films u won't be able 2 find on kazaa there r rare :(

hungrylilboy
06-27-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by foot loose@27 June 2004 - 19:03

what they about?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
06-27-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by foot loose@27 June 2004 - 14:03

:P You can get each one on DVD for $10 or less. :P

And yes I know what most are going to say "forget that man, I am not buying shit".

Well if these Movies are hard to find then start a Club with Pay Pal.A Movie Buying club.

What me and CrumbCat talked about awhile back for Music. :D

Kid n Play needs a new Album by the way. :01:

:lol:

Ma5t3rM1nD
06-28-2004, 01:58 PM
Don't be a menace in south central while drinking your juice in the hood!

Turkishjade
06-29-2004, 02:21 AM
The funniest shit is the Rap Artist produced shit. I watched Snoop Dog's "The Game is to be Told, Not to be Sold," every video that the No Limit Soldier's (Master P) put out, and a couple of random video's produced by other rappers. They are cheesy, incredibly violent, have lots of hoes, drugs, benzs, gold chains, guns and drugs. :P

I remember that Snoop's video started with a PSA about not doing drugs. :blink:

But you get a couple of the boys over with a big bottle of Everclear, some smokes and a big screen T.V. and you can't stop watching.

Some others are "State Property", "Road Dogz", "Blood in, Blood Out"

You might not be able to P2P them, but you can definitely Video Store em, enjoy!

Jay
06-30-2004, 04:11 AM
Friday with ice cube

Choices with 36 mafia was pretty good

Manny Roscoe
06-30-2004, 07:49 AM
Juice

House Party (and sequels)

8 Mile

shit...theres too many for me to remember....

Prodigy Girl
07-01-2004, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Expire@18 June 2004 - 06:49

The best kind of movie i have seen for this type of shit is BELLY. its a rare film here in the UK i think, coz nobody has really heard of it here, but its a good film.

it has DMX, Nas and a few others in it.

a must watch.
I remember Belly. When I was watching, I had no clue what was going on until the very end (when the preacher was talking to the one guy during new years, I think, explaining life to him). For me, this one scene made up for all that other crap that was shown (the sex, violence, swearing, etc). Didn't know Hype Williams directed it... Interesting.

Oh, and I liked Juice, too. Very good. :)

A few more good ones:

New Jack City
Boyz N the Hood

I'm sure there's more, but I'll have to think a bit more on them. ;)

oakraida
07-01-2004, 11:00 PM
"Foolish" with Eddie Griffin & Master P

Dapadipz
07-02-2004, 01:44 PM
Theres a film called Bones that had Snoop Dogg.

hungrylilboy
07-05-2004, 08:44 PM
thanks for the rec on how high! fucking a1

1hour11 mins into the film, when they lit up a huge joint, when they have to revise cos they lost the plant with the ashes, theres a tune..starts with a guy whispering 1..2..1..2..yeah and then the beat kicks in. what is it?

mutha trucka
07-07-2004, 03:35 PM
Fear of a Black Hat, I believe that is the funniest movie that almost no one has seen. Follows the fictitious rap group, "N.W.H" or "Niggas with Hats". Similar in plot to "CB4", only much, much funnier.

Afronaut
07-07-2004, 03:37 PM
Isnt MTV enuff?

:D