PDA

View Full Version : Paul Johnson

lodown80
06-18-2004, 06:46 PM
What the hell is wrong the islam people? wasnt one beheading enough

testos
06-18-2004, 06:59 PM
man i'm totally shocked about that... :o what the hell were they thinking? those people are not normal...=/ seriously..why?
R.I.P. P.Johnson

chinook_apache
06-18-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by lodown80@18 June 2004 - 18:54
What the hell is wrong the islam people? wasnt one beheading enough
firstly please phrase you sentence a little more clearly.
I hope you dont mean the 'islam people' as the muslim people in general. you must remember this is the minority.

BigBank_Hank
06-18-2004, 07:02 PM
I’m will wait to comment on this later once I have settled down a bit.

What I did want to say is that this isn’t a crime of Islam. The people of Islam are peaceful and have already condemned this atrocious act. This is a terrorism at its worst and to do it in the name of a religion had really got me fired up.

vidcc
06-18-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@18 June 2004 - 12:10
This is a terrorism at its worst and to do it in the name of a religion had really got me fired up.
Did they do it in the name of religion then? I thought it was to get Al qaeda prisoners released.

@lodown80
Please don't attach islam with this act. it is not appropriate.

I would like to say that i find this event appauling and my sympathies go to the family

Rat Faced
06-18-2004, 07:29 PM
Saying this was because of all of Islam, is like saying that the KuKluxKlan were all acting on behalf of all Christians.

Utter crap... <_<

See Hank, we do agree on some things :P

My sympathies to the family :(

chinook_apache
06-18-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by vidcc@18 June 2004 - 19:29

@lodown80
Please don&#39;t attach islam with this act. it is not appropriate.

thanks for laying thats down

lodown80
06-18-2004, 09:12 PM
After reading more on this im sorry for my last statement i didnt mean what you thought. I heard that the islam people are against all this and that it is also against their religion.

j2k4
06-18-2004, 10:18 PM
R.I.P., Paul. :(

Would that the Islamic clerics spoke out loud and clear against such behavior rather than whispering as they do.

There is no sense of outrage at all. :huh:

It is now clear who holds the whip in Saudi Arabia, I think.

I sincerely do not want to politicize this thread, but neither do I see a need to replay the Berg threads; it is what it is, and it probably won&#39;t be the last.

No more from me on this, Rat-

j2

NightStalker
06-18-2004, 10:33 PM
:(

http://www.drudgereport.com/jp.htm

*Very Disturbing Pictures*

RGX
06-18-2004, 10:47 PM
:o

Disgusted.

Biggles
06-18-2004, 11:53 PM
RIP

Formula1
06-19-2004, 01:12 AM
i saw the pictures at ogrish , anyway my smpathy also goes to the family :(

BigBank_Hank
06-19-2004, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@18 June 2004 - 14:37
See Hank, we do agree on some things :P

RF I took a screen shot just to have visual proof incase you try to say otherwise later on :P

Well I guess it seems fit that two of the monsters that committed this act were killed while disposing of the body.

My deepest condolences to the Johnson family :(

J!GGY
06-19-2004, 09:18 AM
I seen some pic&#39;s on a site but i cant find the video enywhere...O yeah what happend was really sad :(

SeK612
06-20-2004, 01:39 AM
Saudi Arabia announced yesterday it had dealt a body blow to al-Qaeda gunmen who have terrorized Western residents of the kingdom, by killing their alleged chief Abdul Aziz al-Muqrin and three comrades as well as arresting 12 others.
The interior ministry said the four were shot dead by security forces in Riyadh on Friday night, shortly after "al-Qaeda in the Arabian peninsula" posted grisly photos on websites showing the beheading of American aeronautics engineer Paul Johnson. The victim&#39;s severed head was placed on his back.

The beheading, which sparked international outrage, climaxed a spate of fatal attacks against Westerners in Riyadh and other parts of the kingdom since early May.

"Abdul Aziz bin Issa al-Muqrin, who claimed to head the gang of takfeer (holding others as infidels) and bombings and issued statements (claiming responsibility) for assassinations and kidnappings" was one of four gunmen shot dead Friday night, said an interior ministry statement read on state television.

The four "were besieged in a gas station in the Al-Malaz district in Riyadh by security forces, and a heavy exchange of fire" ensued, it said.

The television showed photos of the bloodied dead bodies of Muqrin and the other slain militants.

The statement and footage came after a communique in the name of al-Qaeda was posted on an Islamist website denying that the network&#39;s Saudi chief had been killed.

"Following the lies... about the death of Abdul Aziz al-Muqrin, we affirm that such allegations, spread by the tyrants in Saudi Arabia, are intended to undermine the morale of the Mujahedeen on the Arabian peninsula," said the communique posted on the site http://alsaha.fares.net.

The statement, whose authenticity could not be ascertained, said another more detailed commu-nique would be released.

Muqrin&#39;s death was first reported by security men at the scene of Friday night&#39;s gunbattle in the center of the Saudi capital.

The ministry identified the other slain gunmen as Faisal bin Abdul Rahman al-Dakheel, a militant on a top-wanted list who appeared in footage on websites showing the killing of an American resident.

It did not name the US national, but appeared to be referring to video footage of the killing of Robert Jacobs, a Riyadh resident who worked for the Vinnell Corp that helps train the Saudi National Guard.

The third was named as Turki bin Fuhaid al-Mutairi, one of three gunmen who escaped after a shooting and hostage-taking rampage that left 22 people dead in the eastern oil city of Al-Khobar last month.

Source (http://www.thedailystar.net/2004/06/20/d40620011313.htm)

TheKiler
06-20-2004, 04:42 AM
RIP Paul Johnson. You will not die in vain :)

Suicyco247
06-21-2004, 08:13 AM
Mod this as quick as you will, but this is &#39;REAL LIFE&#39;&#33;

Sick F*cks&#33; :frusty:

Edit:

Images removed

bryanskrantz
06-21-2004, 03:00 PM
thank god we can&#39;t see those pics you sick bastard.

vidcc
06-21-2004, 03:10 PM
this may be "real life" but there ia absolutely no need for you to post pictures direct. If people wish to see them they have the ability to find the pictures themselves.
Your thread serves no purpose

BigBank_Hank
06-21-2004, 04:28 PM
Post edited

Pictures taken down, thanks RF.

Donnie Darko
06-22-2004, 05:57 AM
whats so bad i wanna see.