PDA

View Full Version : Bisexual?

keyser_soze
06-18-2004, 10:40 PM
Do you think its fair or right that a bisexual man like Todd in coronation street (UK) should have to admit to his wife that hes gay, as far as I was concerned he was having a perfectly healthy relationship with his missus its just that he fancied blokes aswell, which made every1 force his hand and admit he was gay,this was wrong and although I'm not a soap watcher I found myself disgusted by how his character was protrayed as a liar and forced to admit that he was gay even though as long as he never strayed away there was nothing wrong with his thinking, would there have been the same situation if it was other women he was fancying? would ppl make you admit to your wife that u fancy other women even if you did'nt see other women? I think on this occasion homosexuals have overstepped the mark and been hetrophobic by assuming that all men that fancy blokes are gay and that sooner or later they will sleep with 1, anyway just something I noticed :D

Big Fu@king BTW. I'm not gay ;)

Canti
06-18-2004, 10:42 PM
I don't think it matters much because hes a fictional character...
No harm / No foul

GepperRankins
06-18-2004, 10:42 PM
i thoughht the caffuffle was cos he cheated on her

Gemby!
06-18-2004, 10:44 PM
i think he did cheat so it was goood he admitted it .. until baby died and he got shamed by the street :blink:

keyser_soze
06-18-2004, 10:53 PM
He cheated on her because he was convinced by the proper gay that if he was gay there was no other for him to be, although he could have had a perfectly good relationship with his missus and just fancied blokes :o I can get through life window shopping without actually getting my wallet out so why could'nt he get by? Because he was discriminated against. He got stereo typed that a bloke who fancys other blokes has to be gay and nothing else, if the shoe had been on the other foot there would have been an outcry from the homosexual community.

BTW I know he's fictional its a hypothetical question using todd as an example. :D

GepperRankins
06-18-2004, 10:55 PM
he was unfaithful. doesnt matter if it was with a bloke or a horse. he was unfaithful

Spider_dude
06-18-2004, 11:01 PM
apparently the forum member withcheese is trisexual. apparently he will try anything sexual. :x

internet.news
06-18-2004, 11:04 PM
coronation street

I am proud to not know WTF you are on about :D

Spider_dude
06-18-2004, 11:06 PM
just waiting for my forum stalker, to come on his horse and shining armour and tell me jokes about peoples sexuality is racist.

keyser_soze
06-18-2004, 11:06 PM
:D Was he unfaithfull b4 or after they got there claws in him, I'm trying hard to keep up with soaps but they ware me down, I suppose this post is a dig at them more than anything :D Whats happened to Vickis voice? is she not American anymore then :D

brenda
06-19-2004, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by keyser_soze@18 June 2004 - 22:48
Do you think its fair or right that a bisexual man like Todd in coronation street (UK) should have to admit to his wife that hes gay, as far as I was concerned he was having a perfectly healthy relationship with his missus its just that he fancied blokes aswell, which made every1 force his hand and admit he was gay,this was wrong and although I'm not a soap watcher I found myself disgusted by how his character was protrayed as a liar and forced to admit that he was gay even though as long as he never strayed away there was nothing wrong with his thinking, would there have been the same situation if it was other women he was fancying? would ppl make you admit to your wife that u fancy other women even if you did'nt see other women? I think on this occasion homosexuals have overstepped the mark and been hetrophobic by assuming that all men that fancy blokes are gay and that sooner or later they will sleep with 1, anyway just something I noticed :D

Big Fu@king BTW. I'm not gay ;)
I don't watch Coronation Street because its shit, but I am in agreement with you on this whole - not-a-problem-looking-at-same-sex-tottie - debate. However if he (Todd) cheated on his wife, then he should die for his sins :lol:

Keikan
06-19-2004, 02:05 AM
There's Cornation Street in Canada too :o

Voetsek
06-19-2004, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Keikan@19 June 2004 - 02:13
There's Cornation Street in Canada too :o
Shudder Guess what there a esat end of london in south africa and why not..

most 40 year old men go gay to try it out and 40 seems the age men go sick for k stuff strange age so beware mid life or what

ck-uk
06-19-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by brenda+19 June 2004 - 01:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brenda @ 19 June 2004 - 01:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-keyser_soze@18 June 2004 - 22:48
Do you think its fair or right that a bisexual man like Todd in coronation street (UK) should have to admit to his wife that hes gay, as far as I was concerned he was having a perfectly healthy relationship with his missus its just that he fancied blokes aswell, which made every1 force his hand and admit he was gay,this was wrong and although I&#39;m not a soap watcher I found myself disgusted by how his character was protrayed as a liar and forced to admit that he was gay even though as long as he never strayed away there was nothing wrong with his thinking, would there have been the same situation if it was other women he was fancying? would ppl make you admit to your wife that u fancy other women even if you did&#39;nt see other women? I think on this occasion homosexuals have overstepped the mark and been hetrophobic by assuming that all men that fancy blokes are gay and that sooner or later they will sleep with 1, anyway just something I noticed&nbsp; :D

Big Fu@king BTW. I&#39;m not gay&nbsp; ;)
I don&#39;t watch Coronation Street because its shit, but I am in agreement with you on this whole - not-a-problem-looking-at-same-sex-tottie - debate. However if he (Todd) cheated on his wife, then he should die for his sins :lol: [/b][/quote]

homosexuals have overstepped the mark and been hetrophobic by assuming that all men that fancy blokes are gay and that sooner or later they will sleep with 1, anyway just something I noticed

i agree&#33;&#33;,m8 ,i can see if a guys attractive&#33;.,handsome is handsome,male&#33;&#33; or female,it dosnt mean i fancy&#33; him...i have no sexual feeling&#33;&#33; toward men,&#33;&#33;

Skweeky
06-19-2004, 09:58 AM
I just wish to say....
If you truly are bisexual then it&#39;s quite difficult to supress the urge to sleep with someone of your own sex as well. It&#39;s like something you need your own partner can&#39;t give you

sArA
06-19-2004, 11:03 AM
I have mixed feelings on this one...

On the one hand, there is the requirement (set down by society&#39;s moral dictum) that couples should expect total sexual faithfulness within the relationship. This I believe is based on the idea that if you love someone, they are the only people you should ever have sex with. Therefore, as our society has decided monogomy is the way forward, it is deemed unacceptable for people to have sexual relations with anyone else........therefore Todd is a bastard...

But......

It is also true to say that sexual urges, preferences etc are not so simple as one person and no other. Some people may have urges that cannot be satisfied by one person, or within a purely heterosexual relationship. The moral dilemma aside (socially constructed remember), if adequate precautions are taken, and (critically) it is not made into a public spectacle (this requires an understanding by all parties) is kept discrete and of course safe then, provided it is nothing more than sex, I see no problem. After all, it is often the &#39;love&#39; and the &#39;lies&#39; that get most people upset. If there is honesty and other sexual partners are not in competition for &#39;love&#39; I think Todd should be allowed to fulfill his urges. If he is bisexual then fair enough, its not a disease&#33; (Oh and maybe his wife should lighten up and join in&#33;&#33;&#33; lmfao)

I know this is not a mainstream view....but I never said I was mainstream. :ph34r:

brenda
06-19-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by sara5564@19 June 2004 - 11:11
It is also true to say that sexual urges, preferences etc are not so simple as one person and no other. Some people may have urges that cannot be satisfied by one person, or within a purely heterosexual relationship. The moral dilemma aside (socially constructed remember), if adequate precautions are taken, and (critically) it is not made into a public spectacle (this requires an understanding by all parties) is kept discrete and of course safe then, provided it is nothing more than sex, I see no problem. After all, it is often the &#39;love&#39; and the &#39;lies&#39; that get most people upset. If there is honesty and other sexual partners are not in competition for &#39;love&#39; I think Todd should be allowed to fulfill his urges. If he is bisexual then fair enough, its not a disease&#33; (Oh and maybe his wife should lighten up and join in&#33;&#33;&#33; lmfao)

I know this is not a mainstream view....but I never said I was mainstream. :ph34r:
I am in agreement with this, provided of cause that all parties involved are happy with the situation but there is alway the danger that the power of social ideologies with eventually get to at least one person involved and they will begin to crave the percieved stability of a monogamous relationship. I&#39;d like to say that I would be open minded enough to deal with it but I think that if I actually found myself in that situation I&#39;d find it very difficult if not impossible to deal with without suffering somewhat.

GepperRankins
06-19-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by sara5564@19 June 2004 - 11:11
I have mixed feelings on this one...

On the one hand, there is the requirement (set down by society&#39;s moral dictum) that couples should expect total sexual faithfulness within the relationship. This I believe is based on the idea that if you love someone, they are the only people you should ever have sex with. Therefore, as our society has decided monogomy is the way forward, it is deemed unacceptable for people to have sexual relations with anyone else........therefore Todd is a bastard...

But......

why should being a fruit make any difference? :angry:

brenda
06-19-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by GepperRankins@19 June 2004 - 14:17
I don&#39;t think it does make a diff, I think its quite acceptable for heterosexuals to engage in polygamous relationships too but the same thing applies - everyone involved has to aggree and respecting other peoples feeling is paramount. I do believe that monogamy is a social construction but I is one to which I conform, I like my partner to be my partner and no-one elses, and when I&#39;m in a relationship with someone I don&#39;t feel the need to suppliment that relationship. However if someone is in a realtionship that is not fulfilling them in some way - physically/mentally/spiritually whatever - then I can understand why they would look elsewhere, in this circumstance (as I presume the character Todd is) then being honest with ones partner is the only way to move forward.

JONNO_CELEBS
06-19-2004, 02:22 PM
He does&#39;nt have to admit anything, he&#39;s Bi, therefore he says "I&#39;m Bi-sexual" what a stupid question :blink:

Jonno B)

GepperRankins
06-19-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by brenda+19 June 2004 - 14:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brenda @ 19 June 2004 - 14:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GepperRankins@19 June 2004 - 14:17
I don&#39;t think it does make a diff, I think its quite acceptable for heterosexuals to engage in polygamous relationships too but the same thing applies - everyone involved has to aggree and respecting other peoples feeling is paramount. I do believe that monogamy is a social construction but I is one to which I conform, I like my partner to be my partner and no-one elses, and when I&#39;m in a relationship with someone I don&#39;t feel the need to suppliment that relationship. However if someone is in a realtionship that is not fulfilling them in some way - physically/mentally/spiritually whatever - then I can understand why they would look elsewhere, in this circumstance (as I presume the character Todd is) then being honest with ones partner is the only way to move forward. [/b][/quote]
but the way i read it was that its wrong to follow up on hetrosexual urges but its fine for homosexual ones

Cheese
06-19-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@18 June 2004 - 22:09
apparently the forum member withcheese is trisexual. apparently he will try anything sexual. :x
Actually I&#39;m quadsexual...I only have sex with those funny all-terrain vehicles that celebrities keep falling off. :blink:

Gemby!
06-19-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by keyser_soze@18 June 2004 - 23:01
He cheated on her because he was convinced by the proper gay that if he was gay there was no other for him to be, although he could have had a perfectly good relationship with his missus and just fancied blokes :o I can get through life window shopping without actually getting my wallet out so why could&#39;nt he get by? Because he was discriminated against. He got stereo typed that a bloke who fancys other blokes has to be gay and nothing else, if the shoe had been on the other foot there would have been an outcry from the homosexual community.

BTW I know he&#39;s fictional its a hypothetical question using todd as an example. :D
but then if he hadn&#39;t cheated then there would be a shitty plot and life wouldnt be the same without gay todd and his cheating on a gay man while sarah thought she was lucky cos she found the man of her dreams &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

it woould just turn into a show like ....hollyoaks :rolleyes:

Spider_dude
06-19-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@19 June 2004 - 14:30
"I&#39;m Bi-sexual"

Jonno B)
are you? i always thought there was something like that about you.

JONNO_CELEBS
06-19-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude+19 June 2004 - 15:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 19 June 2004 - 15:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@19 June 2004 - 14:30
"I&#39;m Bi-sexual"

Jonno B)
are you? i always thought there was something like that about you. [/b][/quote]
Yes :blink: I&#39;ve posted about that hundreds of times :blink:
Where the feck you been? :blink:

Jonno B)

Gemby!
06-19-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+19 June 2004 - 16:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 19 June 2004 - 16:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Spider_dude@19 June 2004 - 15:57
<!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@19 June 2004 - 14:30
"I&#39;m Bi-sexual"

Jonno B)
are you? i always thought there was something like that about you.
Yes :blink: I&#39;ve posted about that hundreds of times :blink:
Where the feck you been? :blink:

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
i&#39;ve always wanted to ask this to someone who is bi-sexual

do you like hairy women ?? :01:

JONNO_CELEBS
06-19-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;@19 June 2004 - 16:04

:lol: :lol: WTF?? :lol: :lol:

Not really, prefer clean shave but it does&#39;nt bother me greatly :)

Jonno B)

Gemby!
06-19-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+19 June 2004 - 16:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 19 June 2004 - 16:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@19 June 2004 - 16:04

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
what about baldy men then ??

they your turn on ? :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
06-19-2004, 04:04 PM
Yeah, can&#39;t stand hairy nuts :) :P :lol:

Jonno B)

Gemby!
06-19-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@19 June 2004 - 16:12
Yeah, can&#39;t stand hairy nuts :)&nbsp; :P&nbsp; :lol:

Jonno B)
thansk for answering my questions ...

i can now tick that off my of &#39;&#39;things i must do in my life &#39;&#39;

ps. if i hadn&#39;t asked you it would&#39;ve been the pe teacher :P

JONNO_CELEBS
06-19-2004, 04:06 PM
:lol: See, told you that you is odd :lol:

Jonno B)

brenda
06-19-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;+19 June 2004 - 16:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gemby&#33; @ 19 June 2004 - 16:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@19 June 2004 - 16:10
<!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@19 June 2004 - 16:04

Jonno B)
what about baldy men then ??

they your turn on ? :lol: [/b][/quote]
lmao

do you dislike baldy men then Gemby?

Gemby!
06-19-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@19 June 2004 - 16:14
:lol: See, told you that you is odd :lol:

Jonno B)
SPECIAL &#33;&#33;&#33; :stupid:

edit - brenda nothing against them i just wanted to know about jonnos bi-sexualness and if he liked his women hairy and men baldy cos then its a bit from both worlds :P

JONNO_CELEBS
06-19-2004, 04:18 PM
:rolleyes: As I said, preference is clean shave both ways, but I don&#39;t really mind to that great an extent :)
Altho women with hairy faces and upper lips are a bit :x

Jonno B)

Gemby!
06-19-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@19 June 2004 - 16:26
:rolleyes: As I said, preference is clean shave both ways, but I don&#39;t really mind to that great an extent :)
Altho women with hairy faces and upper lips are a bit :x

Jonno B)
your not a true bi-sexual then &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

tesco
06-19-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Keikan@18 June 2004 - 21:13
There&#39;s Cornation Street in Canada too :o
the show? ya it is shown here too.

my mom used to watch it when she lived in scotland way back, now she watchhes it over here on sundays lol. we&#39;re like a season behind though, so when she tlaks to my aunt she knows what is going to happen a year before it happens lol.

Skweeky
06-19-2004, 04:27 PM
Yeah, that&#39;s cool. I used to ask cely what was going to happen in neighbours a few weeks later :lol:

Gemby!
06-19-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@19 June 2004 - 16:35
Yeah, that&#39;s cool. I used to ask cely what was going to happen in neighbours a few weeks later :lol:
neighbours rules :01:

JONNO_CELEBS
06-19-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;@19 June 2004 - 16:29

:blink: Whats a true bi-sexual then? :blink:

I&#39;m a Jonno :D Nothing more, nothing less :)

Jonno B)

Gemby!
06-19-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+19 June 2004 - 16:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 19 June 2004 - 16:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@19 June 2004 - 16:29

your not a true bi-sexual then &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&nbsp; :lol:

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
they like their women hairy and their men shaven :P

Skweeky
06-19-2004, 04:34 PM
Why would anyone particulary like hairy? All those hairs in your throat :nono:

JONNO_CELEBS
06-19-2004, 04:43 PM
Well some people do Skweeks, Hirsuit lovers :) (spelling) personally I prefer the smoooooth aproach :)

Jonno B)

Gemby!
06-19-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@19 June 2004 - 16:42
Why would anyone particulary like hairy? All those hairs in your throat :nono:
chimps like it .. why shouldn&#39;t jonno ??? :lol:

Yogi
06-19-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+19 June 2004 - 18:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 19 June 2004 - 18:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@19 June 2004 - 16:29

your not a true bi-sexual then &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&nbsp; :lol:

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
Best statement in ages, Jonno&#33;&#33;&#33; :01:

YoBiToo :01:

JONNO_CELEBS
06-19-2004, 04:56 PM
@Gems.........Chimps?..........Are you saying I&#39;m a monkey? <_< :01:

@Yogi......Thankyou :)

Jonno B)

Gemby!
06-19-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@19 June 2004 - 17:04
@Gems.........Chimps?..........Are you saying I&#39;m a monkey? <_< :01:

thats something only a chimp would say :rolleyes: :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
06-19-2004, 05:01 PM
:ph34r: Argh&#33; out whitted by a girl :ph34r:

Jonno B)

Gemby!
06-19-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@19 June 2004 - 17:09
:ph34r: Argh&#33; out whitted by a girl :ph34r:

Jonno B)
shh plz chimp man &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :01:

edit * as your a chimmp does this make you a swinger too :P

Skweeky
06-19-2004, 06:01 PM
Yeah I know there&#39;s some people who are actually sexually attracted by hairy people. Saw this programme once about a guy who travelled the whole of Europe to find a really hairy bride :huh:

sArA
06-19-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by SensualBarfing+19 June 2004 - 16:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualBarfing &#064; 19 June 2004 - 16:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@19 June 2004 - 18:36
<!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@19 June 2004 - 16:29

Jonno B)
Best statement in ages, Jonno&#33;&#33;&#33; :01:

YoBiToo :01:[/b][/quote]
I agree...

keyser_soze
06-19-2004, 11:58 PM
Jees and heres me thinking the post was dead http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/u/crossbonesgif.gif I checked back in on it this afternoon and there was no more replys :D Anyway I&#39;ve checked through all posts and so far
but the way i read it was that its wrong to follow up on hetrosexual urges but its fine for homosexual ones is exactly my point thanks for bringing it back ;) If I fancied another women evn though I know there is nothing going to happen other than inside my head in the privacy of my own bathroom :ph34r: is it only right that I tell my wife? if I did I would have a turbulent lifestyle and probably b living in bedsit land as I type, but by coronation streets standards I&#39;m living a lie if I fancy a bloke even if I have no intention of doing anything about it.

I dunno seems wrong to me being a red blooded hetro.

Gemby!
06-20-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@19 June 2004 - 18:09
Yeah I know there&#39;s some people who are actually sexually attracted by hairy people. Saw this programme once about a guy who travelled the whole of Europe to find a really hairy bride :huh:
Now THATS a true bisexual :lol:

sArA
06-21-2004, 05:37 PM
nope that is a hirsute fetishist....completely different.

Rat Faced
06-21-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by sara5564@21 June 2004 - 17:45
nope that is a hirsute fetishist....completely different.
How is it that everytime i see you, your talking of a different fetish?

:blink:

Im beginning to think your pre-occupied :P

brenda
06-21-2004, 06:11 PM
fetishes are fantastic things, they are often the last thing we tell people about ourselves but possibly the most revealing thing about ourselves.

Gemby!
06-21-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by brenda@21 June 2004 - 18:19
fetishes are fantastic things, they are often the last thing we tell people about ourselves but possibly the most revealing thing about ourselves.
thats why we might not tell peoplt them :rolleyes: