PDA

View Full Version : Prisoner Of Azkaban

Gatechick
06-20-2004, 10:48 PM
Hi, there,

I downloaded the game but it's corrupted...does anyone have a verified for it?

This is the bane of my life at the moment, as my daughter is a pure Harry Potter freak!!! I finally got the movie downloading and got a key for the game which worked but the game is corrupted...can someone just shoot me now and put me out of my misery? Failing that could someone please help me out?

Thanks

Gatechick

james_bond_rulez
06-20-2004, 10:53 PM
why dont you try not to be a cheap fuck and take your daughter to the threater and the store to buy the game?

Gatechick
06-21-2004, 07:15 AM
Why don't you try to not be so judgemental when you know absolutely nothing about me or my daughter...or better still get a life! :angry:

james_bond_rulez
06-22-2004, 04:55 AM
why dont u get off ur lazy ass and go find urself a job so you can feed ur daughter and maybe take her to threater and perhaps buy her the video game instead of sitting in front of a computer whining like a loser!!

Gatechick
06-22-2004, 06:37 AM
Again, you're being judgemental...

Why are you even a member of this forum when you know why people use it...

And for your information I'm at University and am also a volunteer worker with people who have special needs which includes my daughter...there is the reason we don't go to the cinema...oh but wait a minute, you already knew that, didn't you...that's why you thought you knew everything about me and my daughter...

How rude and obnoxious you are...but hey, we all have our burdens to bear...

Bored with you now...won't be replying to any more of your posts...

Gatechick

Rip The Jacker
06-22-2004, 06:47 AM
James_bond_rulez, that was totally uncalled for. I would have to agree with Gatechick, you are being rude and obnoxious.

Lets say Gatechick can't afford to take his/her daughter to the movies? So what? Since when was it alright to ridicule someone who can't afford many things in life. I'm not saying Gatechick is poor, but even if he/she was, it's just wrong to say things like that.

james_bond_rulez
06-22-2004, 01:49 PM
if you were doing all that for urself i wouldn't object too much. I bring my friends out and I take them to theaters on my treats and I occasionally buy ps2 games for my friends on special occasions. I download movies and games myself but would never invite my friends to my house to see a fuzzy and unclear cam version of some movie, I go to Blockbuster and rent DVD movies and play them on my home entertanment system.

What you are doing is cheap. Why not get ur daughter the best quality when it really doesn't cost that much to do? How much is a movie ticket for 2? 15 bucks? 18 bucks? you can't afford that? bunch of bullcrap in my opinion.

james_bond_rulez
06-22-2004, 02:17 PM
BTW your daughter may not say anything now but she'll remember this and say exactly the same thing I said to you when she grews up.

You are cheap now and can get away with it but wait until your daughter has her family of her own and recalls you as being a cheap ass and not taking her to see her favourite book movie.

It's a valuable people skills lesson I teach you now, no need to thank me

Gatechick
06-22-2004, 05:42 PM
For your information, as a single mother with TWO children, they get much more than I ever got at their age and I'm also showing them that they can't always get what they want when they want it...in saying that I do try so they don't miss out...

However, if you had taken the time to read my post properly you would see that I don't go to the theatre because I have no money but because I have a daughter with special needs.

Now like I said, why don't you go get a life and stop being so judgemental...and by the way, I showed your posts to my daughter this morning and she totally disagrees with what you're saying cos unlike you she can appreciate the better things in life and the importance of the less materialistic things that come with being a family...

So why don't you stop being a waste of space on this forum and go and take a F&*$ to yourself and leave decent people the hell alone!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

james_bond_rulez
06-22-2004, 06:32 PM
wow, for a single mother for TWO children you have a lot of time on your hands to waste time on a forum like this and mouth off

If you teach your children such noble values such as not taking better things for granted, why dont you teach your kids that "appreciating" downloaded movies and games without paying is illegal and you being as a irresponsible mother should set a better example for your children.

:ghostface:

Gatechick
06-22-2004, 06:41 PM
Wow, you really enjoy this don't you...

Yes, I do have spare time as most people do...Right now, I'm taking a break from studying, to make dinner, while doing a bit of weeding in the garden with both my daughters...

I realise there are issues with what I do...however, to listen to both of them earlier when they came in from school, watching the downloaded version of the movie, it was all worthwhile.

And just for your information, for the movies and games that my daughter's really want when they do eventually come out on DVD they tend to get them...however, sometimes they just want to see or play something just cos their pals are all talking about it...so yes, instead of putting any stress on the daughter who has special needs by going to the theatre, I do 'obtain' downloaded versions...shoot me now...I'm not in a minority...

Spare time? Yeah, I have tonnes...but its spent doing what I need to to make them both happy...without the stress of watching my daughter freak out by going into a crowded theatre...

However, you have played a huge part in teaching my daughters a valuable lesson...that it doesn't matter which part of the world you're in, there is also one smart-mouthed SOB that will judge them...

Thanks for that :D

james_bond_rulez
06-22-2004, 06:42 PM
No problem :lol:

EDIT: there are several copies available on irc channels but i am not sure if you know how to use mirc. And several torrents circulating the said game, if you want to check out the bittorent section of the forum you'll find out, since you have so much time...

dont download from kazaa it's no good for games

Gatechick
06-22-2004, 08:58 PM
Did we just call a truce? :)

I hope so, I'm usually not so outspoken...only when it comes to my girls and people judging us without knowing us...trust me I'm not that bad of a person...

I'm really new at all this filesharing stuff and although I've heard of mirc, I don't really know what it is or how to go about using it...

I'm using kazaa which has a link to up2dat and I used that to download the game...however, the serial works but the game doesn't install...

Will search the forum on info on mirc...

I really hope that I'm right about the truce cos I said some things I wouldn't normally say...

Gatechick

james_bond_rulez
06-22-2004, 09:12 PM
normally i wouldn't be an arse if ppl dont act like one too

so ya truce

like i said kazaa is full corrupt games and stuff so your best chance is to get a bittorent client and get torrents from sites like www.suprnova.org to find torrents to dl stuff

a torrent is a small file that tells ur bt client where to download, it tells the client the tracker, much like a server that keep track of all the users and directs users to download and upload to one another

Gatechick
06-22-2004, 09:52 PM
I did use emule once but it took up such a lot of hard disk space and a while back I used overnet but I stopped using that too...

Are there any p2p that you would suggest using?

Gatechick
(who's glad a truce has been called)

james_bond_rulez
06-22-2004, 11:58 PM
err i just suggested bittorent.....

Gatechick
06-23-2004, 08:19 AM
All I saw was bittorrent client and didn't know what you were talking about...sorry...okay, I need to look into this more :-(

It's sooo complicated...no wonder its so wrong :-)

Thanks

Gatechick

orcutt989
06-25-2004, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Gatechick@22 June 2004 - 22:00
I did use emule once but it took up such a lot of hard disk space and a while back I used overnet but I stopped using that too...

Are there any p2p that you would suggest using?

Gatechick
(who's glad a truce has been called)
How old are you?

Tollesbury
06-25-2004, 11:48 AM
bt client link here

http://bittornado.com/ pm me will give you a d/l link for new movie ok

Gatechick
06-25-2004, 06:09 PM
Okay, couple of posts I didn't know were here...so apologies for the delay...

I'm not sure what my age has to do with anything but I'm thirty something...I only got into computing a couple of years ago...before that, believe it or not I was a legal secretary!!! However, to gain new skills in IT I went back to college and now university and all young people talk about is filesharing and I have no idea...it's took me two years to learn how to switch a PC on, although I'm at a fairly competent level, huge gaps appear here and there...

I also got the movie from a friend, but thanks for the offer of a link...

Gatechick