PDA

View Full Version : The Day After Tomorrow

TomDark
06-22-2004, 12:24 PM
:helpsmile:
Hi everyone,
I have soft. Kazaa Lite Resurrection and I´m find any film on Whatabig.com, but nothing download me. Kazaa write me, that this file download, but nothing !!!
Write me " It needs more source ". Maybe making anything wrong or am set any property. Can me somebody help ? Excuse my English. [email protected].
Thank´s Tom

muchspl2
06-22-2004, 12:33 PM
it's been on mirc for week's, look into a different program, this site has guides for bittorrent and mirc
both will get the movie in a few hours (depending on your connection)

TomDark
06-22-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by muchspl2@22 June 2004 - 12:41
it's been on mirc for week's, look into a different program, this site has guides for bittorrent and mirc
both will get the movie in a few hours (depending on your connection)
Thank you very much, try it and when-so write you, if you it won't be do problems. :D

muchspl2
06-22-2004, 01:03 PM
:lol: you have to tell me where you're from, your english is almost as bad as mine, but I'm american :(

TomDark
06-22-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by muchspl2@22 June 2004 - 13:11
:lol: you have to tell me where you're from, your english is almost as bad as mine, but I'm american :(
:ph34r:
Sorry, I´m from Czech Republic...from Prague... You know where is it .... You know Jaromir Jager from NHL.. and..more...In middle Europe... Like with finish teaching English...But have not free time...I´m very busy....

muchspl2
06-22-2004, 01:20 PM
not really, I know your city from movies like ronin unfortunately
maybe one day I can tour your city, maybe you could show me the sites :)
if you have any problems with bittorrent/mirc or anything really, pm me and I will try to help

TomDark
06-22-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by muchspl2@22 June 2004 - 13:28
not really, I know your city from movies like ronin unfortunately
maybe one day I can tour your city, maybe you could show me the sites :)
if you have any problems with bittorrent/mirc or anything really, pm me and I will try to help
So.. OK... Thank´s. Now I need go ... During 20 minutes am back... Bye