PDA

View Full Version : Iraq Beheadings

java.util.Tokarev;
06-23-2004, 12:53 AM
i wonder how some people can be so crazy and f'ked up to do this shit. i understand that they are pissed that UK and USA and all the rest are in their country in some cases doing wrong things, but there is no excuse, especially to behead a civillian (although they are there on behalf of the government of whatever country they are from). and what is worse is that they are doing it in the name of their religion!... just murdering f'kers looking for any excuse.

shn
06-23-2004, 01:54 AM
It's pretty sad. I personally never saw any of the beheading videos or pics and don't desire to. I don't know just how fine the line is between muslims and terrorist, but they should take all the ones they have in custody now and forcefeed them "pork" sandwhiches. :)

j2k4
06-23-2004, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by shn@22 June 2004 - 21:02
.....forcefeed them "pork" sandwhiches. :)
In their twisted fundamentalist sense of moral equivalence, I'm sure that would be considered far worse than mere "beheading". ;)

Donnie Darko
06-23-2004, 07:06 AM
Sick shit,just seen some of the pics.

Voetsek
06-23-2004, 11:23 AM
well its very bad and this will not help in any way how long befor the race wars start we are on our way step by step a long slow road

Abe
06-23-2004, 02:45 PM
Hear about Robert Jacob ? He was grabbed off the street , begging for his life , they then shot him and cut off his head on the sidewalk . There is a video of it which I have not seen yet but they put music in it.
Bet Allah is happy. :angry:

Voetsek
06-23-2004, 05:34 PM
what ever any one says this is way out of line but it works why terror is what they wnt terror and fear this is how they rule so how long can poeple stand for this befor every one pulls out they want the troops out so this is how in 1 way they will push the matter home stage2 so far see whats next you will not like it

java.util.Tokarev;
06-23-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Abe@23 June 2004 - 14:53
Hear about Robert Jacob ? He was grabbed  off the street  , begging for his life , they then shot him and cut off his head on the sidewalk . There is a video of it which I have not seen yet but they put music in it.
wtf! music! it sounds funny if someone was tellin u that...but of course it is sick and twisted. imagine it...

militant 1 says : "alrite guys wat we gonna do today?"
militant 2 says: "hmm, i dunno...watch tele?"
Head militant says: "how bout we find us a foreigner and chop his head off"
militant 1 and 2 say: "cool....sounds good."

later on that day after the deed is done...

militant 1 says: "i just an idea..we could be the next n-sync of iraq"
militant 2 and head militant look strangely at militant 1...
militant 1 says: "yea...lets add some music...go get the decks...and that beat from Justins album"

....sick, but funny cos they are so crazy...just like tony blair and george bush.

Voetsek
06-23-2004, 05:44 PM
hum maybe they should get the blair/bush masks

Donnie Darko
06-24-2004, 01:33 PM
Hear about Robert Jacob ? He was grabbed off the street , begging for his life , they then shot him and cut off his head on the sidewalk . There is a video of it which I have not seen yet but they put music in it.
At least they shot him first.

chinook_apache
06-24-2004, 02:20 PM
there really isnt any need of bring that into this.

Reason being...the folks who carry out these sick crimes are not muslims, in the islamic faith killing of a civilian is a sin, a very bad sin, something you will go to hell for- it is just like some muslim in london killing someone from his street because of drug related or something. the killing of a civilian has no distinction in islam but to send the purpotrtor straight to the roaring flames of hell.

As a muslim, i have said this a few times in this forum, i am against all crimes commited by these militants against civillians. a proper fighter goes to the battle field and fights his 'enemy' not grab some contract worker, or freelance journalist, or someone who looks slightly not arab/muslim.

I think the line should be drawn under islamic militants or terrorists, there is really no need to bring into this that Allah is pleased...please Islam is a peaceful religion and its this bad minority who are giving bad names for us Muslims.

I hope you understand my point and in the future just think a little about what you knwo abut Islam and then reply. :)

masterpiece21
06-24-2004, 03:40 PM
I don't understand how the be-headers can sleep at night knowing they just cut off sum guys head.wtf does their family think ab this?(if they even talk to em anymore)just the thought of inflicting such pain and toture to another human being turns my stomach.hunting is good enough4me.And plus,what does the killings do for them?other than giving demands and never getting them.have you noticed that all these ppl r being be-headed and yet it seems nothing is being done to stop it?like S.Korea,they wouldnt hold back their troops to save that poor korean man.now hes be-headed.and sum sick site like Ogrish will have his be-heading video shortly guarenteed.how degrading. :(

{SHELL%SHOCKED}
06-24-2004, 04:08 PM
They have been doing it for thousands of years they just didn't film it before, Which surprises me cause there so into making a spectacle out of crime and punishment with public executions being held in sports stadiums.

Abe
06-24-2004, 04:11 PM
Sorry about that.

Dr Spaulding
06-27-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by chinook_apache+24 June 2004 - 14:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chinook_apache @ 24 June 2004 - 14:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Abe@23 June 2004 - 14:53
there really isnt any need of bring that into this.

Reason being...the folks who carry out these sick crimes are not muslims, in the islamic faith killing of a civilian is a sin, a very bad sin, something you will go to hell for- it is just like some muslim in london killing someone from his street because of drug related or something. the killing of a civilian has no distinction in islam but to send the purpotrtor straight to the roaring flames of hell.

As a muslim, i have said this a few times in this forum, i am against all crimes commited by these militants against civillians. a proper fighter goes to the battle field and fights his &#39;enemy&#39; not grab some contract worker, or freelance journalist, or someone who looks slightly not arab/muslim.

I think the line should be drawn under islamic militants or terrorists, there is really no need to bring into this that Allah is pleased...please Islam is a peaceful religion and its this bad minority who are giving bad names for us Muslims.

I hope you understand my point and in the future just think a little about what you knwo abut Islam and then reply. :) [/b][/quote]
are you an Indo-Pak?