PDA

View Full Version : Noob Help

exo_body
06-23-2004, 02:01 AM
hey ive been using IRC for a while, but i just cant find any good channels for things like pc games, music or movies?? i keep searching packetnews and other sites but i cant get any goot channels

some one help please!

S!X
06-23-2004, 02:42 AM
im not really shure what channel is good for games i know TMD movies is good for vidz i would just try all the channels that come up on what ur lookin for and see what happens. btw on ur sig remeber to close all ur tags

exo_body
06-23-2004, 03:44 PM
yeah but i always hear about people getting speeds of 100kbps and i can never get speeds that good (and i got adsl and all) i guess what im asking is if any one knows any good sites for things like pc games, movies, tv shows and software?
yeah ive been to tmd moviez but thing is they are all cam's, im lookin for dvds so i can burn them and watch them on tv

delphin460
06-23-2004, 04:18 PM
here is my list of my favorite 10 channels for movies , get xdcc klipper and just idle on these channels to get the best and latest and fastest

ps the first one is my fav atm , very fast bots,

irc://Irc.independance-net.com/easy-time
irc://irc.bararcade.com/coffee-shack
irc://irc.criten.net/dynasty
irc://irc.maxed-out.net/Cerberus
irc://irc.ircroute.net/0days
irc://irc.xdccworld.net/xdcc
irc://irc.rizen.net/Xdirect
irc://irc.nsane.org/fish-tank
irc://irc.420files.net/420-MOViES
irc://irc.absurd-irc.net/DC-Warez

exo_body
06-23-2004, 04:57 PM
hey, thanks for the list there! just one more thing, how do i get a voice for these things?cause when i type in "!list" i am told that i need a voice.

thanks for all your help people

CPU1
06-23-2004, 10:12 PM
ugh i hate 420 movies . they manage to mislabel movies, have llittle bots and huge queues i do like fish tank and dc warez though

Benno
06-24-2004, 01:18 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...=88307&hl=elite (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=88307&hl=elite) have a look at that topic

S!X
06-24-2004, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by exo_body@23 June 2004 - 08:52
yeah but i always hear about people getting speeds of 100kbps and i can never get speeds that good (and i got adsl and all) i guess what im asking is if any one knows any good sites for things like pc games, movies, tv shows and software?
yeah ive been to tmd moviez but thing is they are all cam's, im lookin for dvds so i can burn them and watch them on tv

I now get some nice speeds on mirc after i unplugged my router <_<