PDA

View Full Version : Skills Needed To Use A Computer

Keikan
06-25-2004, 05:52 AM
Using a computer is easy the more you use the more you learn. In order to start using a computer easily you need 2 skills

1. Logic

Use your brain once in a while when using a computer. Eg. You can't send software just by sending a shortcut

2. Learn to read

The simplelest things can be done if you read the damned instructions right in front of you!!! Eg. installing programs, clicking next is not difficult.

hungrylilboy
06-25-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Keikan@25 June 2004 - 06:00
Using a computer is easy the more you use the more you learn. In order to start using a computer easily you need 2 skills

1. Logic

Use your brain once in a while when using a computer. Eg. You can't send software just by sending a shortcut

2. Learn to read

The simplelest things can be done if you read the damned instructions right in front of you!!! Eg. installing programs, clicking next is not difficult.
lol did someone try sending u something n u got all excited n found a .ink?

:D well if u want cheering up image this

i have just lost 10 years work, my entire life in photos, every mp3 i had, every avi,
i am re-installing windows for the 2nd time in 24 hours, plus everything else whic i am gonna have to download as my backup disc is infected...

oh n i got to forward all my ports again, download 3 years of xp updates and feed the cat!

sampson
06-25-2004, 12:28 PM
:o Yikes

gildan2020
06-25-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by hungrylilboy+25 June 2004 - 19:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hungrylilboy &#064; 25 June 2004 - 19:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Keikan@25 June 2004 - 06:00

1. Logic

Use your brain once in a while when using a computer. Eg. You can&#39;t send software just by sending a shortcut

2. Learn to read

The simplelest things can be done if you read the damned instructions right in front of you&#33;&#33;&#33; Eg. installing programs, clicking next is not difficult.

i have just lost 10 years work, my entire life in photos, every mp3 i had, every avi,
i am re-installing windows for the 2nd time in 24 hours, plus everything else whic i am gonna have to download as my backup disc is infected...

oh n i got to forward all my ports again, download 3 years of xp updates and feed the cat&#33; [/b][/quote]
ouch...i almost had that problem until i encountered these two applications:

a)PC Inspector File Recovery
b)Restoration

there are many others, but those two are wat i have for now

gildan2020

hungrylilboy
06-25-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by gildan2020+25 June 2004 - 13:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gildan2020 @ 25 June 2004 - 13:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by hungrylilboy@25 June 2004 - 19:00
<!--QuoteBegin-Keikan@25 June 2004 - 06:00

1. Logic

Use your brain once in a while when using a computer. Eg. You can&#39;t send software just by sending a shortcut

2. Learn to read

The simplelest things can be done if you read the damned instructions right in front of you&#33;&#33;&#33; Eg. installing programs, clicking next is not difficult.

oh n i got to forward all my ports again, download 3 years of xp updates and feed the cat&#33;
ouch...i almost had that problem until i encountered these two applications:

a)PC Inspector File Recovery
b)Restoration

there are many others, but those two are wat i have for now

gildan2020 [/b][/quote]
nope, this thing took out my system restore too...

found out its called w32.axon.b

am grilling my anti virus firm now&#33;

gildan2020
06-25-2004, 04:01 PM
err...i&#39;m not talkin bout system restore
i&#39;m talkin bout a program called "Restoration", it salvages lost or deleted files

anyway, there are many more programs out there that can do the same...perhaps i should start a topic on this...

gildan2020

TheRealDave
06-25-2004, 04:30 PM
if you have some common sense then a computer is pritty easy to use :rolleyes:

sampson
06-25-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by TheRealDave@25 June 2004 - 10:38
if you have some common sense then a computer is pritty easy to use :rolleyes:
Man that avatar is distracting&#33; :lol:

I miss have the posts straying off looking at it in all the threads you&#39;ve replied to. :lol:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: