PDA

View Full Version : Lol

JONNO_CELEBS
06-25-2004, 10:03 AM
Listening to the news, England fans saying how gutted they are England lost, then the Reporter says to one fan "I suppose all you have to look forward to now is the World cup in Germany in 2 years time?" :lol: :lol:

Talk about know how to wind someone up :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

*goddess*
06-25-2004, 10:10 AM
:rolleyes: Ok, I'm probly gonna cop it here....

But seriously, it's only a bloody football game

*me runs and hides as far away from the abuse as possible*

JONNO_CELEBS
06-25-2004, 10:21 AM
I agree, it's a game, like monopoly, just a game, yet the reports on the news less than 25 mins after it was over, local news said in thetford there was rioting and a portugese owned pub was smashed to pieces, also fighting across the country, English on english.
I got agro down the Kebab shop, yet I'm english, they were english........Ok so I said Beckham is a useless twat, but there was no need to corner me 4 on 1 :lol:

Pathetic :rolleyes:

Jonno B)

*goddess*
06-25-2004, 10:25 AM
:rolleyes: And you reckon that reporter was winding people up?? :lol:

Seriously, only going by reports we see over here, but no way would I go to a soccer match and absolutely not take my kids, just looks bloody dangerous. :ph34r:

JONNO_CELEBS
06-25-2004, 10:30 AM
It's the English, no one else does it to the same scale, last night would have been shit either way
Englaand win = English fans taking the piss and winding up portugese
England lose = ..........well, watch the news :rolleyes:

Like a bunch of kids, and will get England thrown out of all major championships before long like the Pool fans did in the 80's :(

Jonno B)

*goddess*
06-25-2004, 10:34 AM
:unsure: I dunno, aren't they much the same in America?

:rolleyes: Not having a go here, just going by what we see on the news, which of course would only be the bad stuff.