PDA

View Full Version : Rap Is Crap With A Capital C

Ad
03-19-2003, 05:44 AM
Rap music has no skill at all whoops did I say music? it a bunch of black fellas or hmmm hang on emenem is white who have no talent and just crap on if I want to hear a conversation then they can ring me up. as for instruments there arn't any

Z
03-19-2003, 05:49 AM
u r just gay. :devil:

lyrical skills, vocal skills, beat producin' skills, image.

what kinda fag comes on here to say how bad MUSIC is (cept for pop). you>> :geek:

no wait...u>> :fag:

u dont want a war aight. :nuke: :P

Ad
03-19-2003, 05:51 AM
rap has no skill at all vocals where are they i dont hear anyone using their voice?

Z
03-19-2003, 05:52 AM
get your ears checked buddy.

Ad
03-19-2003, 05:54 AM
they talk dont sing u would only have to talk tweakle teankle little star for 5 minutes and put a f*cking drum machine coz it does all the work and u make a million out of sh*it like that

Ad
03-19-2003, 05:57 AM
ohh yeah maybe i do need my ears checked coz i do actully go to metal and rock music concerts where they DO sing and DO play instruments and have some sort of melody

imported_el-producto
03-19-2003, 05:57 AM
you sound very ignorant...mtv seems to be your source of music

before you start running your mouth, go listen to good rap music and not commercial shit

Z
03-19-2003, 05:58 AM
how old r u ? 12?

so people dont use their voice when they talk? they are rappin'. i never said they needed singing skills.
vocal means vocal. put this in your favorites: www.dictionary.com (http://www.dictionary.com)

they make millions cuz theyre skilled and ure not.

just cuz u dont like it doesnt mean u gotta come on here and burn it like a fag ...:fag:< u

ure gonna get a war. :nuke:

Ad
03-19-2003, 05:59 AM
I dont listen to comercial shit I listen to bands u wouldn&#39;t have herd of nethoremore iced earth in flames acid bath stone temple pilots take that in min asshole

Z
03-19-2003, 06:00 AM
no we prefer good music. :nuke:

Ad
03-19-2003, 06:01 AM
i have more skills then any rapper they just make millions buy f*cking image and little tenn pop girls and young people like u who couldnt be bothered learning to play an instrument

Ad
03-19-2003, 06:02 AM
u prefer music then listen to music then :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Z
03-19-2003, 06:05 AM
actually i play the trumpet and the piano.
wow ure skilled at jerkin it. i dont see a rolex on u.

so how old r u. seem pretty immature.

and btw, i do listen to good music=rap (good rap).

y&#39;know if u read the other thread about rap, then ud realize that we too hate the mtv endorsed nelly, p. diddy, 504 girlz, ja rule, and the other fags u have in mind.

:nuke::nuke::nuke:

Ad
03-19-2003, 06:10 AM
i did actull read the other threads and I never said i listen to MTV shit infact none of my CD collection besides (70s and 80s music) is in the top 40 shit Okay i&#39;m a bit of a metalhead and we all have our own opionions and your entilted to yours and i&#39;m entilted to mine I just get a bit deffensive somtimes <_<

Z
03-19-2003, 06:17 AM
then why u start stupid threads? youre not being defensive, u started it&#33;

garretrevels
03-19-2003, 06:17 AM
i got an idea how bout you pick up an instrument, learn to play, with some skill mind you, make some music, join bands, play shows, dont be narrow minded, try different styles you enjoy. thats what i did and one of those styles happen to be rap......i make beats, write my rymes, produce and record all of it and it happens to be quite a bit more difficult than most general playin that you would hear radio tv etc...epecially most "metal and rock" bands so befor you make such a statement please know what you are talking about because i do&#33;........word&#33;

Ad
03-19-2003, 06:21 AM
no way u need co-ordination to play drums rather then clicking a button anyway i forgot to mention that pop sux even more

Ad
03-19-2003, 06:24 AM
i got deffensive when u started calling me a fag for the genre of music I listen too

garretrevels
03-19-2003, 06:33 AM
you need a whole lot more than co-ordination to put a beat together (at least a good beat)
and anyway what about rap music with live music as a back instead of an electronic beat (which i also do)
so i think you should just step down and relize youre wrong
and maybe when you mature or get a little older
come back
and apologize
for being
stupid
and ignorant

but hey after all its just your opinion
and what good is that
word

Z
03-19-2003, 06:35 AM
i didnt call u a fag cuz of the music u like. i called u a fag cuz u started bombin on rap when u obviously dont know shit about it.

al_birkett
03-19-2003, 07:47 AM
i have more skills then any rapper they just make millions buy f*cking image

Firstly, I doubt that you have more skills than any rapper... can you freestyle?? and I think that you can argue that any genre of music is crap... you just hav to think of it&#39;s flaws e.g garage is too repetative. Secondly , I think that you are thinking of pop wen you are talking about image cos pop &#39;stars&#39; are the ones who appear on TV etc I dont know what rap u listen to but the rappers I listen to dont giv a f**k about their image... you should come up with a better argument next time <_<

Skillian
03-19-2003, 05:25 PM
Wow, this guy got flamed, but he was asking for it really :D

The Roots use live instruments in all their shows and have an original sound, unlike any other.

People like Common, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, and many others have lyrics that are more like poetry than anything else, and are really quite amazing when you listen to them. The lyrical content is much more intelligent than many rock and metal bands out there.

Good music does not just have to consist of a guitar, a bass, and a drumkit. Music is about making sounds, and if a computer can make those beautiful sounds then it will be used, and rightfully so. Hell, even Radiohead used drum machines in their last two albums. Change is not a bad thing, but something to be embraced - remember all this "it&#39;s not real music" stuff you&#39;re coming out with was said when the Beatles came on the scene too.

Like has been said already, you may not like the rap you hear on the radio, but believe me, a lot of hip hop fans don&#39;t like it either. In every genre the best stuff will rarely be played on MTV, and you have to look to find it. Just look at Sum 41, Blink 182 and all the other "American Pie" bands out there - dumb lyrics, and music that could be played by anyone who has been playing the guitar for a year.

If you wanna form an opinion, listen to some of the artists I mentioned above. P2P means you now don&#39;t have to rely on the radio to hear new stuff, so use it and expand your world&#33;

TheMan1891
03-19-2003, 07:23 PM
I agree some rap music is crappy but alot of it is good. You need to get your ears washed out or join the rest of 50+ year olds out there.

Ynhockey
03-19-2003, 09:45 PM
Don&#39;t get me wrong, I like listening to metal, but it&#39;s by far the music that requires the least skill. Even pop needs dancing skills or whatnot, while metal is just knowing to play the electric guitar, the keyboard and some other stuff - about a fourth of my school possesses all those skills... rap requires many skills, you have to be able to talk fast and clear, not to mention you have to breathe just right, and many other things. It&#39;s like opera, just that instead of keeping the same note the rapper talks. It requires a lot of skill, beleive me. On the other hand, i do agree that most rap music is CRAP, only a few rappers out there really have what it takes to be rappers.

namzuf9
03-19-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by adthomp@19 March 2003 - 05:59
I dont listen to comercial shit I listen to bands u wouldn&#39;t have herd of nethoremore iced earth in flames acid bath stone temple pilots take that in min asshole
I like these bands; I also like a lotta rap- Eminem, Snoop, biggie, NWA (years back I know) etc.
I tend to not be 2 dimensional about my music tastes. If I like it I like it. If not I would&#39;nt go getting myself all upset about it.
I dont think insulting someone because of their views on musical taste is an intelligent idea either.
Oh and btw,before I get flamed for liking rap, I play bass with a lot of rock, metal and punk influences.
Anyways if you want real music, listen to some goth rock&#33;&#33;&#33; :P

Z
03-19-2003, 10:25 PM
no1&#39;s gonna flame u for liking rap. :P
we support it. :D

also, to someone else, OF COURSE the lyrical content is more intelligent than other music. its fuckin poetry&#33;
and although other music also rhymes, rap verses are always unique and make the music worth listenin to. Also, some songs have no so good lyrics but a hype beat, and that also makes the song&#33;
:P

so if u doin tha speed limit get tha fuck outta my way&#33;... and u about ta get ran da fuck ova&#33;
- Luda
B)

TRshady
03-19-2003, 10:28 PM
Why the hell do you have to go on about rap just coz you dont like it?

People like thier own type of music, that they can relate to, understand, be effected by or simply enjoy. Rap is talent, I&#39;m guessing I would call your tastes shit but I&#39;ve got better things to do. Listen to decent rap before going against it. Now I like a lot of different music but rap has effected me the most and will always be my favourite, so shut the fuck and keep to your shit and I&#39;ll keep to mine.

Freek1e
03-19-2003, 10:29 PM
In keeping with the inane topic title &#39;Rap is crap with a capital C&#39;

obviously

&#39;You are dim with a capital D&#39;

it is a simple minded fool who states such an inane quote, knowing that he is going to get BOMBED in some style

I agree that all music has it&#39;s flaws ,personally I love rap, I also listen to R&#39;n&#39;B, soul, Motown, Blues, Bhangra, some indie, italian opera (a lil&#39; bit) and some classical
so I would say that my music taste is fairly broad

so in the words of LLCool J &#39;I&#39;m gonna kno<k you out&#39; if you dis rap again (with a capital letter or not)

4play
03-19-2003, 10:31 PM
If you believe that all rap is crap then you are far too narrow minded.

Im not a huge fan but there are some great tracks out there.

why don&#39;t you download a few that people have recomended and see what you are missing out on.

oh yeah and gansta rap is crap. when i commented about it to someone the other day there response was
"its real life man you know where im coming from"

yeah right pulling drive by&#39;s , murder and rape has now become my favourite passtimes. :ph34r:

Z
03-19-2003, 10:33 PM
well said guys. ive noticed that he hasnt responded again.

and btw, gangsta rap is not crap. listen to Hit em Up by Pac. a bit violent, but a good song. (and Pac wuz a gangsta rapper, ever heard of him?).

namzuf9
03-19-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by TRshady@19 March 2003 - 22:28
so shut the fuck and keep to your shit and I&#39;ll keep to mine.
He&#39;s allowed his opinion, he just could of voiced it in a less derogatory manner that was&#39;nt intented to directly offend.
Opinions by there nature will always be invidual so he should&#39;nt be flamed for it, just its delivery.

yeah right pulling drive by&#39;s , murder and rape has now become my favourite passtimes. Its got to you as well? We should hang in da ghetto 2 gether sumtime&#33;&#33;&#33; B)

Z
03-19-2003, 10:36 PM
yes, he should be flamed for it. and flame we will.

TRshady
03-19-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by TRshady@19 March 2003 - 22:28
So shut the fuck and keep to your shit and I&#39;ll keep to mine.
Did I say that? :unsure: sorry

See, raps influenced me in many ways.
Still think your wrong though <_<

namzuf9
03-19-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by TRshady@19 March 2003 - 22:40
Did I say that? :unsure: sorry

See, raps influenced me in many ways.
Thats your opinion and youre intitled to it but I&#39;m more inclined to listen to it cos of the way you say it&#33;&#33;&#33;

TRshady
03-19-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by namzuf9@19 March 2003 - 22:42
[/quote]
no, namzuf9, I was referring to the original opinion of rap not saying your wrong.

namzuf9
03-19-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by TRshady@19 March 2003 - 22:45
no, namzuf9, I was referring to the original opinion of rap not saying your wrong.
I assumed it was the original opnion you was referring to.
(Hey the Zuf is never wrong B) ) :D

4play
03-19-2003, 10:55 PM
Its got to you as well? We should hang in da ghetto 2 gether sumtime&#33;&#33;&#33;

cool if your got my back we can chill out homeboy. :rolleyes: maybe we can plan some murders or something.

and btw, gangsta rap is not crap. listen to Hit em Up by Pac. a bit violent, but a good song. (and Pac wuz a gangsta rapper, ever heard of him?).

I have a few of 2pacs songs including hit em up. i would not say gansta rap is crap unless i have actually listened to it. ;)

Z
03-19-2003, 11:01 PM
yo 4 play&#33; that reply about gangsta rap wasnt to u (was it?).
it was some other guy who mentioned gangsta rap is crap. (unintentional rhymes, im a natural. :P )

StEpS
03-19-2003, 11:29 PM
Whoever started this topic about Rap is Crap...... think about it for a second, rap has influences from almost all other genres of music.....jazz, funk, rock, classical, and even more. Rap is what music should be, a celebration of all types of music rolled into one. Many people like yourself have not accepted this type of music yet, thats why some record stores still don&#39;t even have a section strictly for rap. (Rap/Dance-sound familiar?) Hiphop itself needs many sub-genres ....for example freestyle, hardcore, gospel, gangsta, underground, commercial, softcore, easy listening, it never ends...yet are those categories in any record store you know? No.....but rock on the other hand has about 10 subgenres, its about time, people realized that hiphop is a musical art and it needs to be respected just as much as any other form of music. Just thought i&#39;d give you MY opinion on this matter&#33; I am a hiphop producer, and i put my heart into the beats that i make, and not everyone has an ear for music, it is a talent in and takes tremendous skill no matter what type of music it is.

:D Peace ...StEpS

namzuf9
03-19-2003, 11:42 PM
Very good point steps. Most music is of a rock/blues/jazz origin so how can one be crap without upsetting the other?

Ad
03-20-2003, 02:02 AM
First of all of lil hadn&#39;t called me gay in the first place I wouldn&#39;t have said some thingsa I shouldn&#39;t of. Am am truly sorry to anyone who i have offended out there. I didnt mention that I quite like rap used in rock music eg Chilli pepers. I jsut don&#39;t like the pure rap hip hop like 2 pac and so on Hey look if someone started a thread a said "metal and rock is crap" I would have had the same reaction but i certainly wouldn&#39;t call the person a fag. Thats what pissed me off completley. I am actully 21 yers old not in my f*cking 50s as well To be honest I like it when people arn&#39;t 1 dimentional anyway that wraps it up ive said enough

Z
03-20-2003, 03:04 AM
jokes man&#33; im 16, im immature. take it easy. :D

btw theres nothin wrong wit bein a fag. :P

DiogenesUK
03-20-2003, 04:40 AM
Well,I&#39;m all for the Rappers making some legit cash,at least it may save a few innocent folks from being mugged for crack money,and thank goodness they can now afford Uzzis to fight their battles with,they&#39;re SOOOOO efficient &#33;&#33;&#33;

Only joking.........maybe :ph34r:

al_birkett
03-20-2003, 12:27 PM
listen to Hit em Up by Pac. a bit violent, but a good song

that is one of tha best 2 pac tunes , controlled aggression.... without a doubt the best rapper of all time, thug life

Z
03-20-2003, 10:19 PM
word. biatch. :P B)

(&#39;word&#39; sounds so white now, doesnt it?) :lol:

Ad
03-21-2003, 01:43 AM
Hey I&#39;ve heard 2 pac has only one testicle maybe he should be c :lol: alled 1 pac

Z
03-21-2003, 01:44 AM
really r u stupid? he is dead. since when do u refer to testicles as pacs???
idiot??? :lol: :lol:

Ad
03-21-2003, 02:04 AM
u said u were imature and that u laugh at that sort of shit. and abolut 2 pac being dead thats bullshit

Z
03-21-2003, 03:06 AM
r u stupid?? u wrote that just to try and make me laugh? wow&#33; *not impressed* :P . stupid "joke" (if thats what u wanna call that thing).

and btw, of course pacs dead u dumbass, i shot him.

Ad
03-21-2003, 03:28 AM
The FBI are now on their way to lil z house by the way did u think it wa funny saying your birthday was 1907 29 feb hillirous i see how your 16 :D :D

Z
03-21-2003, 03:38 AM
does it really work out to 16?? thats pretty cool, cuz i jus wanted to land on a random number and came at 29. its way more than 16 tho... B) maybe ill change the year to make it 16.

no btw its all cool, we made amends (me and pac). no pressing of charges. :P

...aaaaand were officially off topic.

hypoluxa3k
03-21-2003, 08:51 PM
:o :( THE RAP NIGGERS MUST BE STOPPED BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL&#33;&#33;&#33; :blink: :angry:

TRshady
03-21-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by hypoluxa3k@21 March 2003 - 20:51
:o :( THE RAP NIGGERS MUST BE STOPPED BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL&#33;&#33;&#33; :blink: :angry:
There&#39;s certainly no need for that. :angry:

(just starting the next few posts).

acetken
03-22-2003, 12:35 PM
This is one sad goddamn thread.

"rap r teh guud&#33;"
"rap r teh suxx0r&#33;"

Listen, anyone with an IQ knows rap eats knob. Let the little white homies think what they will. (They think it makes &#39;em tough. Ooooh&#33;)

NIRVANA
03-22-2003, 11:49 PM
Who says rap is crap
come here and I&#39;ll kick your ass
I even think that rap is a nice kind of music and if you have more skills than a dope rapper why don&#39;t you go rap
and sell millions of records
and this was typed by the hands of a rock fan
so shut up and go irritate your mother

DataMore
03-23-2003, 12:04 AM
I don&#39;t think this is the best place to ask, but why did Eminem attacked (insulted) Moby in his song and at the MTV awards? :huh:
I don&#39;t have anything against rap or Eminem, I&#39;m just curious to know why did he do it. I still don&#39;t get it. :huh:

:ph34r: Please people, don&#39;t flame me. I&#39;m just asking something. :ph34r:

Cerberus
03-23-2003, 05:56 AM
Can&#39;t we all just get along??&#33;&#33;?? ahh fuck it <_<

Ad
03-23-2003, 10:30 AM
Fine u want to all listen to someone talk over computerrised sounds and wave their hands around thinking their so cool and not to mention they always thank god all the time then go ahead anyway Nirvana??????? why that????

Z
03-23-2003, 10:45 AM
cuz the lyrics and beat and style and flow and wittiness are better than that... :P

Ad
03-23-2003, 10:48 AM
for once i agree with lil Z rap lyrics are great ill give that Nirvanasmusic sux really most people forgot a group that were there before nirvana Alice in Chains anyway off topic kurt Cubain only could play the power cord

Knuckles187
03-23-2003, 07:31 PM
ok i missed this thread until now..

fucking fag fucking pussy fucking fuck you chump give me a one on one see if i dont fuck you up...

Rap showcases the best lyricists in the world so pipe it.. infact .. why didi even post you obvisouly have the intel of a Gnat.

Skillian
03-23-2003, 07:32 PM
@Datamore, I think that thing with Moby came about cos Moby said Eminem&#39;s music could be mysoginistic and homophobic. Eminem&#39;s reply was half-kidding though, there&#39;s no serious beef between the two of them.

@adthomp - You know how to get flamed don&#39;t you? :lol: Start by saying all rap is crap, then start dissing Nirvana? C&#39;mon man, most people know who Alice In Chains are, but they stopped talking about them because Nirvana are/were a better band.

Z
03-23-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Romeo187@23 March 2003 - 20:31
ok i missed this thread until now..

fucking fag fucking pussy fucking fuck you chump give me a one on one see if i dont fuck you up...

Rap showcases the best lyricists in the world so pipe it.. infact .. why didi even post you obvisouly have the intel of a Gnat.
gnat? id say louse. no crab. ugh. :lol:

FlamingYob
03-23-2003, 09:11 PM
Oh god, you&#39;re not too smart are you? That has to be the biggest load of shit I have ever seen. I love the stereotypes, great work&#33;

fallenknight308
03-23-2003, 09:54 PM
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

fallenknight308
03-23-2003, 10:01 PM
Why even say rap sucks, or that metal is better, thats like comparing apples to oranges: two different worlds&#33; (I HATE rap) but if thats what the people want, thats what they get&#33; :o

TRshady
03-23-2003, 10:02 PM
This post just keeps growing, see how popular rap is?

fallenknight308&#39;s right though, you can&#39;t compare music of different genres because there aimed at different people so of course there&#39;s bound to be sides taken. Also, if everyone loved rap and listened to it then what would we at the forum have to argue about.

here&#39;s another rap classic lyric:

"Shady Records was 80 seconds
Away from the towers
Some cowards fucked with the wrong building
They meant to hit ours".

Romeo, keep it up. you got taste and attitude. eminem&#39;s influence

Afronaut
03-23-2003, 10:26 PM
Why go through all this? You have a choise to ignore the whole topic.
I saw it somewhere in this forum:
"Arguing in the internet is like special olympics, you win or lose
but you still gonna be a retard"
Kinda nasty one but it gives a certain message, does it not?
Personally i dont know much about rap in general, bit of a n00b there i am,
and i think arguing over music taste is kinda like arguing about food,
there is always somebody who dont like the food what you like.
I dont see any topics in here about Spaghetti etc., do you?

But if you ppl MUST continue with this, heres a link that might help.

Rules (http://www.alsirat.com/flame.html) for flame Wars.

Rule for Those Who Do Not Want to Get into Flame Wars:
Ignore them.

Peace: -GS-

Chilly
03-23-2003, 10:45 PM
I think there is a few people in here that need to Read The Rules Of The Forum ;)

Rule 2: There will be no excessive use of profanity. Please keep all foul language to a minimum. <_<

TRshady
03-23-2003, 11:13 PM
I don&#39;t see this topic as flaming, just a er... debate, friendly (with the occasional swear word. :P ).

Jowy
03-23-2003, 11:19 PM
I&#39;ll be the first to say, it&#39;s all a matter of opinion, if you don&#39;t like the genre, don&#39;t listen to it. It&#39;s as simple as not buying/listening to the music. Why complain when you have your own genre? Your own preference, and so on. Is there really a point to this post? I like every genre of music just as much as the next, and I have nothing bad to say about any of it. I can see that anyone who complains about something they don&#39;t listen, just wants something to complain about. So put simply, for those who wish to complain, go somewhere else. The whole fight isn&#39;t worth it in my opinion. It&#39;s like arguing over who is more of a bumbling fool, it only makes the other madder.

Skillian
03-23-2003, 11:23 PM
It&#39;s not a fight, it&#39;s a discussion about music. Surely that&#39;s what the discussion area of Musicworld is for? :blink:

Personally I like this type of thread - it&#39;s good to hear what people think about music.

TRshady
03-23-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Skillian@23 March 2003 - 23:23
It&#39;s not a fight, it&#39;s a discussion about music. Surely that&#39;s what the discussion area of Musicworld is for? :blink:

Personally I like this type of thread - it&#39;s good to hear what people think about music.
:lol: your cruel, it must of took him a while to write that, so let him be proud of his work.

I think your&#39;e right though, this is a DISCUSSION not a FIGHT, or at least to me it aint.

pyromonkey
03-23-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by StEpS@20 March 2003 - 00:29
rap has influences from almost all other genres of music.....jazz, funk, rock, classical, and even more.
the music rappers use as so called influences are usually badly done. when rappers take classical music, they beat it dead and make it sound like sh*t. they take an old song that has been cherished by many people for years, and smear crap all over it that would make the composers cry. obviously, if someone uses an old song and rehashes it with new lyrics, they do not have much talent. Writing lyrics is easy enough, i do it all the time, but writing music takes alot of time and dedication, the type that most washed up losers dont have.

I am only stating my opinion. and NO i dont like sissy pop, and i do listen to SOME rap, but i think that most of it is not any hot sh*t. Pop sucks, i listen to bands like System of a Down, and Linkin Park, good bands.

Its one thing to be influnced, its another to copy

Afronaut
03-23-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Jowy@24 March 2003 - 00:19
I&#39;ll be the first to say, it&#39;s all a matter of opinion, if you don&#39;t like the genre, don&#39;t listen to it. It&#39;s as simple as not buying/listening to the music. Why complain when you have your own genre? Your own preference, and so on. Is there really a point to this post? I like every genre of music just as much as the next, and I have nothing bad to say about any of it. I can see that anyone who complains about something they don&#39;t listen, just wants something to complain about. So put simply, for those who wish to complain, go somewhere else. The whole fight isn&#39;t worth it in my opinion. It&#39;s like arguing over who is more of a bumbling fool, it only makes the other madder.
What you are referring is

Trolling (http://www.intersurf.com/~aevinc/aev2trol.htm)

(edit:my bad)

I dont mean that Jowy is the troller. Im not pointing fingers, just trying to make ppl to see how useless this whole topic is.
My enklish, you see....

Jowy
03-24-2003, 12:00 AM
Amen, I thought I made that clear, but yours was put in the simplest form.

Knuckles187
03-24-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by TRshady@23 March 2003 - 22:02

Romeo, keep it up. you got taste and attitude. eminem&#39;s influence

EDIT:- this is a discussion the previous lyrics wasnt a cuss or diss to anyone in particular.. it was me expressing some rap lyrics.

i figured you may like that Shady :)

i get called a wigger by a fair few moronic people&#33; :) .. im really not.. im white and i like rap.. why im a wigger fuck knows...

lol

and TRSHADY YOU ROCK&#33;

for an example of eminem lyrics DL the Last battle from 8 mile.. fully written by Eminem... listne to it aswell as watching the movie.. the timing&#39;s everything..

infact and this is racist to an exntent... he has had it tougher than most cos he has had to make it as a white rapper in a predominant black industry...
why is it when people talk about Rap they mainly drift to eminem...

dome of my personal faveourite lyrics...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;

Somedays I just wanna up and call the quits
I feel like Im surrounded by a wall of bricks
Everytime I go to get up I just fall in pits
My life&#39;s like one great big ball of shit&#33;
If I could, just put it all onto what I spit
Instead of always tryina swallow it
Instead of starin at this wall and shit
While I sit writin this plot, sick of all this shit
Kid, Call it Shit&#33;
All I know is Im about to hit the wall
If I ever have to see another one of Mom&#39;s alcaholic fits
This is it last straw
Thats all, Thats it
I aint dealin with another fuckin politic
Im like a skillet bubblin, until it filters up
Im about to kill it, I can fill it buildin up
Blow this building up, Im concealed enough
My cup, When its over I&#39;da filled it up
Then it explodes, and spills my guts
You think all I do is stand here and feel my nuts
Well.. Imma show you what, You gon&#39; feel my rush
If you dont feel it, then it must be too real to touch
Build the dutch, Im about to tear shit up
Goosebumps, Yea Imma make your hair sit up, Yea sit up
Imma tell you who I be, Imma make you hate me, Cuz you aint me
You ate, it aint too late for you to finally see
What you close-minded Fucks, What you Blind to see
Whoever finds me is gonna get a finds to see
Out this world, they no it aint a mind to me
You need piece of mind? Heres a piece of mine
All I need&#39;s a line, Sometimes I dont always find the words to rhyme
To express how Im really feeling at that time, Yes
Sometimes, Sometimes, Sometimes
Its just sometimes is always me
How dark can he always be
The clock strikes midnight
1, 2, then half passed 3
This half-ass rhyme, with this half-ass piece of paper
Im desperate in my task
If I could just get the rest of this shit off my chest, Again
Stuck in this slump, Cant think of nothing
Fuck, Im stumped, Oh Wait Here comes something, No&#33;
Its not good enough, scribble it out
New pad, tinkle it up, and throw the shit out
Im fizzling out, thought I figured it out
Balls in my court but Im scared to dribble it out
Im afraid, but why am I afraid? Why am I a slave
To this Tray? Sign not to spit to the grave
Real enough to route you up, Want me to flip it? I can rip it
any style you want. Imma switch to the bitch Jimmy Smith aint a quitter
Imma sitter till I get enough finally hit a boiling point
Put some oil in your joints, Flip the coin, Bitch come get destroyed
And EmCee&#39;s worst dream, I make them tensed, they hate me
See me and Shape like a Chainling Finx
By the looks of em you would swear that Jaws was coming
By the screams of them you would swear Im saw and so on
By the way they runnin, you could swear they all was coming
Its now or never, And tonight is all or nothing
Momma, Jimmy keeps leaving on us, He said he&#39;d be back
He pinky promised, I dont think he&#39;s honest
I&#39;ll be back baby, I just gotta beat this clock
Fuck this clock&#33; Imma make them Eat this watch
Dont believe me Watch&#33; Imma win this race
And Imma come back and rub my shit on your face, Bitch&#33;
I found my nitch, You gonna fear my voice
Till your SICK of it you aint gonna have a choice
If I gotta scream till I have half a lung
If I have have a chance, Imma grab it, Rabbit Run&#33;

TheMan1891
03-24-2003, 12:49 AM
I know alot of people here like Eminem and so did I. but don&#39;t his lyrics get boring after you hear the songs a few too many times?

Ad
03-24-2003, 02:27 AM
If people bothered to read the the thread I made proply it was "Rap is Crap with a capital C" who agrees? this was made for people that agree with me I dint ask all the people who love rap to come flame the hell at of me and Nirvana suck come on man smells like teen spirit 4 cords same patten huge hit I used to like Nirvana when I was young but turned off them when i found out all Kurt could play was a g5 c5 ect power CHORDS

Skillian
03-24-2003, 02:42 AM
this was made for people that agree with me I dint ask all the people who love rap to come flame the hell at of me

Hey, at least it made your thread a hot topic&#33; :P You can&#39;t expect people to ignore a provocative title like that&#33; Try making one called "Nirvana Suck (with a capital S)" and it&#39;d be even worse&#33; :lol:

Ad
03-24-2003, 02:43 AM
lol skillion I dint relise I would start a topic this big

Ad
03-24-2003, 02:45 AM
actully the funny thing is I have all of Nirvans albums there music sounds ok but what i&#39;m saying is kurts guitar player sux its to easy takes 2 minutes to learn breed smells like tenn blah blah Alice in Chains takes a few hours its like that damm smoke on the water riff "come as U are" the first damm riff a noob learns on guitar

Skillian
03-24-2003, 02:50 AM
Maybe so but great music isn&#39;t just about how difficult it is to play - that&#39;s a bit of an elitist attitude. Great music is about how it sounds.

Ad
03-24-2003, 02:54 AM
True that is Skillian adn that why I don&#39;t like RAP coz I hate the sound

Z
03-24-2003, 03:28 AM
how old r u adthomp? :huh:

ya the last battle from 8 mile is the illest. get it. i posted it in the deleted posts in the lounge, but no one cares in there. :P

Ad
03-24-2003, 03:36 AM
??????

Z
03-24-2003, 03:42 AM
i said how old r u. :huh:

Ad
03-24-2003, 03:45 AM

Ad
03-24-2003, 04:34 AM
wah with the wah the wah wha oh ka lo ha da wah yo BRO youl ta se ga tot

Knuckles187
03-24-2003, 10:35 AM
im 17 :)

but it doesnt matter if you posted this topic for people who hate rap.. if you post a topic title like this.. then you can expect us rap fans to come in here and flame you...

music is a big part of my life...

whenever im at home and my g.f isnt here im online.. and i listen to music..
whenever my g.f is here.. we are listening to tracks half the time lol
whenever im at college i always have a heqadfone in so i can hear it.. on average i listen to around 8-10 hours of music a day

and whats wrong with that?

(ok i just realised damn maybe that is too much :) )

but still my music of choice is rap... you dont like it dont comment.. but dont go posting shit like this..

Schmiggy_JK23
03-24-2003, 09:10 PM
In my opinion adthomp is a bit immature. Its would pretty stupid of me to go into the movie disscussion and make a thread titled "All Sci F| Movies SUXORZ" and not expect to get flamed.

This is an open forum of disscussion, and you may have intended this for you and your anti rap cronies to hang out and bitch about rappers and the genre, but you should realize that the pro rap people we going to have an opinion.

Your entitled to your opinion, but bash and rap, and now nirvana... thats a pretty silly thing to do.

Any how, rap, like all forms of music, has its pros and cons, i personally think most metal is shit. Too much wailing and screaming and hardly of any of its understandable. But that doesnt im going to sit and bitch about it all day long either.

sk8punk151
03-25-2003, 05:53 AM
In my opinion I think rap is horrible. The only rap that I like is Andre Nickatina, Cypress Hill, and The Beastie Boys. In my opinion rap is ruining MTV, MTV2, Television, and our pop culture. I have nothing to back anything I just said up so dont ask my why I think that. Its just my opinion. BUT it is ruining MTV. MTV used to play all rock and punk videos and had its fair share of rap videos too which is kool, but now its all rap and pop. I never see rock or punk on. There is ALL THINGS ROCK which is a show on MTV that I used to watch, but now Direct Effect is on instead of it so if I want to watch rock videos I have to wait untill about 2 or sumtimes even 3 in the morning to watch it just so rap fans can watch a rerun of DIRECT EFFECT which already played twice that same day, yet ALL THINGS ROCK hadn&#39;t even played yet once that day. I have complained to MTV numerous times. I have sent them about 5 emails and have even sent them a regular postage mail telling them how its unfair and how they are ruining the network, but I never get replys. I personally hate rap and think its all deep voices talking about smoking weed and geting head and beating people up or talking about gangs and shit (which is kool, but fuck me that is not music nor talent)

I am sorry, I don&#39;t want to get flamed. I just wanted to state my opinion

Knuckles187
03-25-2003, 10:51 AM
mate i know i wont flame you you put forward your case in a very good manner so well done :)

i dont know what country you live in.. but on UK sky digita there is a TON of punky stuff on mtv.. the only channel with good rap is MTV Base

man top of the pops (UK chart show) is filled with that sort of stuff :)

not my cup of T well i listen to a bit.. i got Evanescence Fallen playing atm :)

Tom.

SKule18
03-25-2003, 07:31 PM
Well, personaly I have never liked rap.
Because, the only rap I have heard, is where they sing about how bad they feel, or theyr on drung or some shit like that.

I listen to Trance music.
No not techno, there is a difference&#33;
Trance is more melodic that techno, and dosn&#39;t sound like it&#39;s stuck in the same groove like some techno does&#33;

And did you know that P. diddy (or what&#39;s his name) is getting more and more into trance, he has just made a new dance music project, It&#39;s true&#33;

Skillian
03-25-2003, 07:42 PM
Well if P-Diddy gets his ass out of the hip hop business I&#39;ll be a happy man&#33; :lol:

Not all rap is about drugs/women/cars etc, it&#39;s just that is what tends to get aired the most. Delve a little deeper and you will find stuff that doesn&#39;t turn you off so easily.

metalrebelzz
03-26-2003, 04:21 AM
MY opinion (lol)

to each his own, I personally listen to both rap and Metal. whoch is practically unheard of these days.....

I believe there are bands and artists out there that shouldn&#39;t be played.........
But I certainly believe that rap, like metal (in a way) IS music.....
Don&#39;t stereotype anybody, it just causes shit.....

I try not to stereotype anybody,
seeing as how I lived in poverty most of my childhood.....I&#39;ve lived like both sides......

StEpS
03-26-2003, 11:03 PM
Just one more comment from me, then i&#39;ll leave this topic alone&#33;&#33;&#33; People who love rap (like me), don&#39;t listen to all rap, just certain groups and artists. I&#39;m sure there are some rock fans out there that absolutly hate one of the rock groups that is out right now..... Point being, you can&#39;t really say you hate all rap, because there is no way in hell you&#39;ve heard it all.

Peace , StEpS

mobboss01
03-26-2003, 11:54 PM
i have more skills then any rapper they just make millions buy f*cking image and little tenn pop girls and young people like u who couldnt be bothered learning to play an instrument

Man you have no clue about what you are saying. All because rap doesn&#39;t reach your own reality doesn&#39;t mean it is crap with a capital c.

Perhaps you have more skills at picking your asshole or flicking boogers you bugger, but if you are saying you can flow better than any rapper, your mind is in the crapper. Yes, we like a variety of music here and rap is a part of the music society alrighty. I wouldn&#39;t say they are songs, but they are tracks. Also, what are your thoughts on a DJ. Do you think it is a piece of cake to scratch and mix music? Well, if you do, then you are just crazy.

mobboss01
03-27-2003, 12:00 AM
actully the funny thing is I have all of Nirvans albums there music sounds ok but what i&#39;m saying is kurts guitar player sux its to easy takes 2 minutes to learn breed smells like tenn blah blah Alice in Chains takes a few hours its like that damm smoke on the water riff "come as U are" the first damm riff a noob learns on guitar

All of these artists are genious...I am sure they weren&#39;t trying to go over you inflated head while making the riffs come alive. In addition, curts guitar player doesn&#39;t suck. He added a great sound to the music that was being created. Who cares if you can learn to play the songs easily, they are still all great songs. Nirvanas music sounds ok...well excuse me, I am sure they had no idea that such a great critic as yourself would have come down on them so hard. They probably wouldn&#39;t have played at all if they had a clue you thought these things about the guitarist. Damn was it you that caused curt to shoot. Punk.

Huh?
03-27-2003, 12:05 AM
:D :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D Im sorry, but I can&#39;t help but laugh at this ENTIRE thread&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :D

This is so funny watching someone come in and start a flame war saying they hate rap, then they change their mind and say they like some rap, just not all. HahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaHahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaHahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaHahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahha&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Just for the record, I love Rap, Rock, Alternative, Just about anything. Why don&#39;t you people try a little bit of everything and then see if we can&#39;t all just get along. :D

Eminem is the shit&#33;&#33;

Ad
03-27-2003, 12:43 AM
This is so funny watching someone come in and start a flame war saying they hate rap, then they change their mind and say they like some rap, just not all. HahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaHahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaHahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaHahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

I did not say I like rap at all :angry: :angry:

Christ I hate it with a capital H

Z
03-27-2003, 05:31 AM
:flame: grrrrrrrrrr&#33; :pirate:

jakert50
03-27-2003, 05:37 AM
THE MAN WHO STARTED THIS THREAD IS A GENOUS&#33;&#33;
RAP IS CRAP
RAP IS CRAP

I can&#39;t stand the vain repetition of that horrid melody&#33;
Besides, rap almost 99.9% of the time has a crappy message in it anyway....

In all seriousness, rap is crap... and that includes eminem.

in fact, i&#39;d emphasize the crapness of eminem..

eminem sucks. :angry:

3RA1N1AC
03-27-2003, 05:57 AM
OMG I THINK MY IQ JUST DROPPED A FEW POINTS WHILE I SKIMMED THIS THREAD.

AND DON&#39;T CAST STONES WHEN YOUR GLASS HOUSE IS MADE OUT OF MUSO-WANKERY LIKE CHILI PEPPERS AND ALICE IN CHAINS, K THANKS.

Z
03-27-2003, 06:09 AM
jakert - have u read this thread or u just like to disturb every1 else with your ignorance? turn off mtv and get some rap shit and u like it or flame flame flame&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; mwahahahaha&#33; :lol:
:flame: grrrrrrr&#33; :flame:

Ad
03-27-2003, 09:25 AM
hey the topics reached over 100 replys

subculturehero22
04-12-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by adthomp@19 March 2003 - 07:10
i did actull read the other threads and I never said i listen to MTV shit infact none of my CD collection besides (70s and 80s music) is in the top 40 shit Okay i&#39;m a bit of a metalhead and we all have our own opionions and your entilted to yours and i&#39;m entilted to mine I just get a bit deffensive somtimes <_<
The 70&#39;s are over stop living your own shitty little dreamland. I like any kind of good music and this includes rap and rock. Stop being such and ignorent cock and broaden your horizon. Theres no point in pussy footing because you dont like black people having money. It takes skill and imaculate timing to rap, you ever tried it? Doubt it so shut it. As for rock, you can make slip ups with out people noticing so much. I play a few instruments so dont give me any of your gay crap about being young and not knowing anything. You suck and you know it. Ciao, adios etc.

swarnel
04-12-2003, 11:55 PM
rap is better than any 70&#39;s or 80&#39;s crap

Freek1e
04-13-2003, 12:21 AM
Wonder how long before the topic get&#39;s shut

at the end of the day it was posted to see how many hits it could get (my opinion anyway :lol: )

rap is crap??? poet and doesn&#39;t know it &#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

I had my say when the post started after reading through it the topic has got a bit stale now

c y a l8r all

MP_Yona
04-13-2003, 01:19 AM
I&#39;d just like to finish this thread by saying :- WHO GIVES A F**K&#33;&#33;

(well thats what my work collegues and I would say to each other as we wonder the warehouse aimlessly)

MP_Yona B)

Ad
04-13-2003, 11:21 AM
70s 80 is not shit if it wasnt for the 70 s 80s we wanted have what we have today rap no talent i say it now and i did not just say Blacks I said Rap in general is crap when i watch a movie say pulp fiction the black fellow in it sounds like 2pac talking say maybe all thease rappers can become actors instead of crappers THIS IS THE LAST I AM GOING TO SAY ABOUT THIS TOPIC&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Ad
04-13-2003, 12:49 PM
and here it is

Ad
04-13-2003, 12:50 PM
RAP

Ad
04-13-2003, 12:51 PM
IS

Ad
04-13-2003, 12:52 PM
CRAP

Ad
04-13-2003, 12:54 PM
WITH

Ad
04-13-2003, 12:55 PM
A

Ad
04-13-2003, 12:56 PM
CAPITAL

Ad
04-13-2003, 01:00 PM
C&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I fell sorry for everyone that like it :lol: :lol:

Bass
04-13-2003, 10:04 PM
Rapp comes in all colours and textures. Personally,I like rock orientated music but have always been open to all music from around the world.Having a motorised satellite system gives me access to any music channels this side of the polar arc, and Homer, I`m tellin` ya, THERE AIN`T NOTHIN` WRONG WIV RAPP.
Cheers,
Bass. :D

kAb
04-14-2003, 03:09 AM
i haven&#39;t read every page of this thread because there would be no point.

but adthomp (AND READ IT ALL ADTHOMP. don&#39;t be the dumbass that you are and skip it):

1. Don&#39;t spam just to get your post count up.

2. Before you go saying how shitty a certain style of music is, listen to a whole lot of it. i&#39;m guessing you also hate classical music. Try listening to tupac. Do you like Linkin park? Guess what, half their music is rap. Do you like limp bizkit? 3/4 of their music is rap. When i was in 6-7 grade, i hated rap, mainly because i had views like you (but i never listened to it either, just decided i didn&#39;t like it). in 8th grade, a friend showed me a whole lot of songs, and i got into it. I&#39;ll admit it, a lot of rap is just shit. But a lot of it is good also. Try listening to a whole lot of rap, if you want, i&#39;ll give you some good songs for starters. Try listening to some classical music, you might even like it.

So before you go and say that all rap is crap, listen to a lot of it. If you still don&#39;t like any of it, i guess you can go back and listen to nsync... :rolleyes:

edit: and for once i agree with Zed :D

Ad
04-14-2003, 03:16 AM
ahh hmmm i hate linkin park and limp biscults and POD there music is shit for the ovious reason and yes I do like classical music it has talent (although most damm rappers ripp it off&#33;&#33;&#33;)

kAb
04-14-2003, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by adthomp@13 April 2003 - 19:16
ahh hmmm i hate linkin park and limp biscults and POD there music is shit for the ovious reason and yes I do like classical music it has talent (although most damm rappers ripp it off&#33;&#33;&#33;)
ok, but you failed to do what my post asks.

Do you need some good rap/hip-hop songs?

Download some, actually listen to them. Dont act like a middle schooler who decides what they like for no reason (like i did, but i have changed :P )

Ad
04-14-2003, 03:31 AM
Look KAb i have seriously tryed listening to stuff everyone has mentioned i like all kinds of music but rap or techno i cant help not liking it and yeah u probaly hate most of the stuff I like. but we are all different

RPerry
04-14-2003, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by adthomp@13 April 2003 - 12:00
C&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I fell sorry for everyone that like it :lol: :lol:
That was very mature of you :angry:
:spam: :spam: :spam:

Z
04-14-2003, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by kAb@13 April 2003 - 22:09
i haven&#39;t read every page of this thread because there would be no point.

but adthomp (AND READ IT ALL ADTHOMP. don&#39;t be the dumbass that you are and skip it):

1. Don&#39;t spam just to get your post count up.

2. Before you go saying how shitty a certain style of music is, listen to a whole lot of it. i&#39;m guessing you also hate classical music. Try listening to tupac. Do you like Linkin park? Guess what, half their music is rap. Do you like limp bizkit? 3/4 of their music is rap. When i was in 6-7 grade, i hated rap, mainly because i had views like you (but i never listened to it either, just decided i didn&#39;t like it). in 8th grade, a friend showed me a whole lot of songs, and i got into it. I&#39;ll admit it, a lot of rap is just shit. But a lot of it is good also. Try listening to a whole lot of rap, if you want, i&#39;ll give you some good songs for starters. Try listening to some classical music, you might even like it.

So before you go and say that all rap is crap, listen to a lot of it. If you still don&#39;t like any of it, i guess you can go back and listen to nsync... :rolleyes:

edit: and for once i agree with Zed :D
what do you mean for once? :P

and it&#39;s ZEE&#33; i know its probably unintentional tho, u being half canadian and all, like me, but i like ZEE&#33; ZEE&#33;

damn you. :P

Ad
04-14-2003, 06:35 AM
thanks rPerry thanks for ur maturness in replying

Z
04-14-2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by adthomp@13 April 2003 - 22:31
Look KAb i have seriously tryed listening to stuff everyone has mentioned i like all kinds of music but rap or techno i cant help not liking it and yeah u probaly hate most of the stuff I like. but we are all different
JUST SHUT UP&#33; THIS IS OVER&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol:

Ad
04-14-2003, 06:41 AM
doesnt sound like its over to me

Z
04-14-2003, 06:43 AM
OKAY IT IS NOW&#33; :D

Ad
04-14-2003, 06:43 AM
come on EVERYONE I WANT SOME MORE FLAMING&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; keep telling me that crap sounds good :P

Z
04-14-2003, 06:46 AM
get a life. im done. we won. im a natural.

RPerry
04-14-2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by adthomp@14 April 2003 - 05:35
thanks rPerry thanks for ur maturness in replying
Just wanted you too see how mature it looks when someone else does it, only I wasn&#39;t about to take up 30 posts to do it ;) who cares what you do or do not like anyway?? You have a right to your opinion, let it remain that was and quit spamming the board in attemt to raise your post count <_<

Ad
04-14-2003, 07:19 AM
AHHH u think im spaming HEH HEH HEH :lol: :lol: God havnt u heard of being a smartass pissing people off&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I dont give a flying f*ck about my post count&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol:

TheDave
04-14-2003, 10:37 AM
ive tried but i cant resist any longer man this is brilliant, why didnt i think of this.
you cant honestly tell me you have nothing with rap in, no linkin park or transplants or anything, come on we know you got some eminem stashed on your hard-drive i think you were aiming at hiphop, but it dont have the same ring as rap is crap does it. Aint pissin people off great

hahaha

marine_aart
04-14-2003, 11:11 AM
I think U guys R getting offtopic :o , BUT I LOVE RAP :D (me love rock, rap, metal and hardhouse, so I have got a varied style :) )

TheDave
04-14-2003, 11:31 AM
Crap is crap with a capital C
Rap is Crap with a capital R

but rap aint really is it were just having fun

marine_aart
04-14-2003, 11:33 AM
Crap is crap with a capital C
Rap is Crap with a capital R DIE :flame: :ninja:

Wizzandabe
04-14-2003, 11:34 AM
Rap rules with a capital R

Ad
04-14-2003, 01:46 PM
ive tried but i cant resist any longer man this is brilliant, why didnt i think of this.
you cant honestly tell me you have nothing with rap in, no linkin park or transplants or anything, come on we know you got some eminem stashed on your hard-drive i think you were aiming at hiphop, but it dont have the same ring as rap is crap does it. Aint pissin people off great

Emeniem stashed away AHH God the worst rapper of all with no talent I hate him more then any rapper emenems need to rapped over and eaten

I cant believe the topics still going :lol:

TheDave
04-14-2003, 04:26 PM
L.M.F.A.O :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ad
04-15-2003, 02:44 AM
at aleast I have a couple of people on my side

kAb
04-15-2003, 03:13 AM
maybe we can have a mod close this topic, as it is over with <_<

adthomp is just doing this for more posts.

mods?

Ad
04-15-2003, 03:25 AM
KAB then why are u replying then????? u must be wanting to get ur posts up and I said before i dont give a flying f*ck about my post count do u think im gonna be awarding for having high post god

Ad
04-15-2003, 03:27 AM
Actully yeah go ahead and close end it its over i had my say and so did everyone else MODs close this im sick of replying im not fighting with anyone it was just a BIG debate I have nothing against people who like rap I just HATE IT

THE END

kAb
04-15-2003, 03:35 AM
using two posts to get your point across huh? :rolleyes:

heres a test, if you reply once more, it shows that you cant resist and that you require more posts, or you will continue to flout your ignorance about in a way that makes others angry. Do what you want, but you won&#39;t gain anything by shutting off one type of music or another.

See if you can not reply. I bet you cant ;)

The REAL End.

Mods can close this.

Ad
04-15-2003, 03:41 AM
nah ur right i psotd again okay this is what shoul dhappen move this topic to the lounge&#33;&#33;&#33; then my posts wont go up problem solved

GOD DAMM I AM SO desperate to have 1000000 of posts i cant wait&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

WeeMouse
04-15-2003, 05:20 PM
I don&#39;t really like rap - not rap that has swear words in every single sentence anyway&#33;

give me some Bon Jovi, Aerosmith and Del Amitri and i shall be a happy mouse

if you like rap - Fine&#33; just don&#39;t play it in my direction&#33;

KurtCocain
04-15-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by adthomp@19 March 2003 - 06:51
rap has no skill at all vocals where are they i dont hear anyone using their voice?
As much as I hate rap, i gotta say there&#39;s gotta be a talent in order to get a good rap song out. theres no doubt in that.

if you do not like rap -- your opinoin is one thing , but do not support u on generalizing and making such statements.

My favorite dream -- To go to a black college event and get up in their main auditorim and perform some fuckass death metal song in front of the brothers :)

...not that i am a racist, but like to metal on them

cheers.

grunge is still alive, since i listen to it.

TheDave
04-15-2003, 09:17 PM
why are people being so defensive this is great, its only a joke
have another post adthomp

p.s. i want your babies

haha :lol: :lol: :lol: Laugh.My.F**king.Arse.Off <_<

kAb
04-16-2003, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by adthomp@14 April 2003 - 19:41
nah ur right i psotd again okay this is what shoul dhappen move this topic to the lounge&#33;&#33;&#33; then my posts wont go up problem solved

GOD DAMM I AM SO desperate to have 1000000 of posts i cant wait&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:
i knew you couldn&#39;t resist posting again :P

edit:

hey Kab can u resist posting again come on get ur posts up too

yeah i can :P

i know how to edit ;)

Ad
04-16-2003, 03:05 AM

kenken
04-16-2003, 11:43 AM
obviously your parents din&#39;t pay you enough attention.
their are many types of music that i don&#39;t like but i tolerate them.
And its also pretty obvious that you don&#39;t know much about the world of music because if you did then you would realise that the rap industy makes more money than any other; and if rap were that bad thenn why is it that billions of rap albums are bought every year. B)

Ad
04-16-2003, 11:46 AM
Money who cares about money?? thats my point it shouldnt be about me people i know slave their guts out and dont get payed millions like no talent rap artist they actully spend hrs and actully try to use there voice for a certain element rap has no substance at all&#33;&#33;&#33;

ALL thought this topic was dead it just keeps coming back&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

well_butter_my_arse
04-16-2003, 05:52 PM
I think some of you guys need to grow up. You can just come out with rap is crap when you havent give it a chance. I cant stand to listen to something like contry and western music or a boyband like boyzone, but i wouldnt say they were crap just coz i dont like them. I listen to a variety such as hardhouse rap and occasionally rock depends on my mood really, and as with every type of music there will be artists who are telentless and get paid to spout shit, but thats life. (sorry about te cheesey comment there). So chill out guys its not worth arguing about. :lol:

mobboss01
04-16-2003, 07:02 PM
maturness

Is this a word, adthomp?

Money who cares about money?? thats my point it shouldnt be about me people i know slave their guts out and dont get payed millions like no talent rap artist they actully spend hrs and actully try to use there voice for a certain element rap has no substance at all&#33;&#33;&#33;

ALL thought this topic was dead it just keeps coming back&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

You&#39;re ignorant. You can&#39;t backup what you say, all you do is just make lame attempts to convey your point. Ok, we understand, you don&#39;t like rap. Don&#39;t listen to it and shut the fuck up already.

And you don&#39;t care about the post count. Tell us another one you pathologic liar.

Emeniem stashed away AHH God the worst rapper of all with no talent I hate him more then any rapper emenems need to rapped over and eaten

I cant believe the topics still going&nbsp;

What are you saying here? What makes you say he has no talent? I want to know, you shallow thinker with no explanation. Is it cause he gets girls and you can&#39;t cause you are gay? If you were next to him and told him the above, he would make you cry with insults. And what does "eminems need to rapped over and eaten" mean you bafoon? Please let us know, we all want to hear from the great oracle.

Ad
04-17-2003, 02:45 AM
mobboss01

fuck YOU u Fucking cocksucker&#33;&#33;&#33; at least i dont come into other people posts and abuse them and cool them gay and whatever there are alot of threads about rap and i dont come on and abuse them so fuck off and go fuck emenem coz its easter maybe he has some choclate for u&#33;&#33; namley emenimens. why dont u go take him up the ass.

Ive tryed to be nice&#33;&#33;&#33; i dont mind some people flaming me about the topic and debating but when someone comes on and abuses me and continues attacking me ive had enough&#33;&#33; :angry: :angry: :angry:

n18
04-17-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by adthomp@19 March 2003 - 06:59
Aicd Bath fan :D

Its plainly a matter of opinion. I hate rap, but i don&#39;t shout it out, and i have friends that listen to it..i just make sure they don&#39;t around me :rolleyes:

Curley
04-17-2003, 04:59 PM
Wow.... I wonder how was this thread allowed to get this far?

mobboss01
04-17-2003, 05:08 PM
adthomp,

You still haven&#39;t backed up your remarks. You have started this thread to cause trouble and that is what you got. I am done in this one cause I know you are getting what you want, maybe a little attention that your parents failed to give? That was real cleaver about the chocolate, too bad you couldn&#39;t spell the word right.

It is ok to not like rap, I know a lot of it is too hard to listen too. I like a lot of music, but this thread is not about music anyway, it is a stupid internet shout match. I concede to you adthomp, you are the champ of whatever you want to be. I had to act on this thread cause I saw that you made general statements and for no apparent reason. Stick to what you know best, and don&#39;t knock ppl for listening to what makes them happy.

theX
04-17-2003, 05:20 PM
nicely said my friend, close this thread already

soopaman
04-17-2003, 05:30 PM
Message to the MODS :

Please close this pointless thread now.

Thank you.

:)

mobboss01
04-17-2003, 05:35 PM
I have PMed NikkiD and Jetje to close it so...I am sure it will be closed, hopefully deleted. Makes the board look ugly.

MorbidHamster
04-17-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by adthomp@19 March 2003 - 06:59
Shit man, im a HUGE metal and rock fan, Rap isnt my prefered genre but i can mention a few bands that have rap in them

Biohazard - Hardcore, fuckin brutal and rap

Anthrax - enuff said tbqfh

Everlast - Lazy chilled out rock, good music with, wait for it, the house of pain front man rapping AND singing&#33; (how untalented)

Asian dub foundation - Excelent music, excelent people

Hybrid UK - Im sure u have heard of this band, since u know all the underground bands :D (i doubt u have) :rolleyes:

Theirs more im sure, but none that come straight to my head, but its just to prove a point mate, they have skill, all rappers do (well alot neway) id like to see u try it. Im not a fan of rap, but at the end of the day, Music is about expressing yourself, ppl like to lay really heavy and house rattling bass lines down and "talk" about Their experiences and feelings, even if u dont like the music, don&#39;t slate it. Try listening to the lyrics, not all music has to b played with a guitar and drums and bass, and as for using drum machines look at fear factory :blink:

And another thing, whats the point in making a thread about saying u dont like music? I dont like country and western but im not gonna make a thread saying "all country music is shit and i wanna tell all u anonymous people about it&#33;" Seems u have alot of issues, get out more looking from ur quote.