PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Pearl Jam
03-19-2003, 10:08 AM
I've just downloaded a file of a TV show but it's 4 episodes. Does anyone know a program (preferably free!) that i can use to split it into 4 separate files and, if possible, vice versa (ie join smaller files to make 1 big file)????

Any help would be much appreciated :D

zolaisugly
03-19-2003, 10:15 AM
i dont use this program myself or any video editing suite's but a lot of people use tmpeg search on google for it.....not sure if it is free...or try kazaa for it sure it will be there..if you look in movieworld i am sure others have posted this same question which will help you futher

itay
03-19-2003, 10:17 AM
i have a nice, easy and not too big programme that can do that........
if u want PM me and I will send it to you

MagicNakor
03-19-2003, 10:54 AM
There's a shareware program called MasterSplitter. It should do that.

www.tomasoft.com (http://www.tomasoft.com)

:ninja:

ShareDaddy
03-19-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Pearl Jam@19 March 2003 - 05:08
I've just downloaded a file of a TV show but it's 4 episodes. Does anyone know a program (preferably free!) that i can use to split it into 4 separate files and, if possible, vice versa (ie join smaller files to make 1 big file)????

Any help would be much appreciated :D
Joining smaller files to make one big movie file is simple with EOVideo. Splitting files never worked right for me with any program I have tried, sorry.

juderobs
03-19-2003, 07:05 PM
FX Splitters works extremely well and easy to use for splitting, but I suppose I have never tried joining files so my opinion is pap ;) :D

lanalee
03-19-2003, 08:14 PM
I've used HJ Split and I think it's pretty good! It's free also!

Skillian
03-20-2003, 02:18 AM
Lol, lots of recommendations here but I always use virtualdub to split and join movies and it always works. This (http://www.dvdrhelp.com/virtualdubedit.htm) page will show you where to get it and step by step how to do it (although it is very simple).

vivitron 15
03-20-2003, 10:23 AM
lol...just to add another into the arena. DVtool is quick, and freeware, and has never failed me.

See my sig for hyperlink