PDA

View Full Version : Mp3 Sheild Stops Screeching Sounds ?

digmen1
06-29-2004, 08:13 AM
I have read about a program called MP3 Sheild that detects if a music file is a fake.

Does it work with K Lite 2.43 ? and if so where can one get it ?

Regards

Digby

These guys that have those files should be listed and then barred from K Lite !

Adster
06-29-2004, 08:34 AM
:huh: whats a screeching mp3 :huh:

yonki
06-29-2004, 10:06 AM
Have you tried mp3shield.com?

Mullyman
06-29-2004, 02:15 PM
http://www.mp3shield.com/..Yes it works with K Lite 2.43

blitz
06-30-2004, 04:19 AM
First of all, why are you using K-Lite when you could be using soulseek? :blink:

Mr. Elmo
06-30-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by blitz81388@30 June 2004 - 04:27
First of all, why are you using K-Lite when you could be using soulseek? :blink:
isnt "first of all" usually follow by "2nd of all"? why have "first of all" if thats the only comment? :lol:

digmen1
06-30-2004, 07:13 PM
Yes Blink !

Also I get sick of people like Adster. I am a fairly reasonable guy, but why do these smart arse types have to answer a serious question with a smart arse reply ?

Just tell if MP3 Sheild stops or warns against fake files with the hash noise in them. We all know what I meant by screeching.

Also Blitz don't tell me to use another program as the answer to my question. (I like most of use asking this type of question are a loyal K/Lite user) Fair enough they could answer by saying that "Yes MP3 Sheild does protect aainst fake files, but I recommend that you try Soulseek as it does not seem to have this problem" (yet).

And thirdly (Blink note that I did have a first and second point) all these users that swear by Soulseek etc why do they still consult this board ?

Regards

Digby

PS Ares souunds like a good P2P good !

B.Helto
06-30-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by digmen1@30 June 2004 - 13:21
...all these users that swear by Soulseek etc why do they still consult this board ?
because they can get away with being rude here? ;)

Seriously, it's just that the solution to the screeching problem is so obvious - people can't help but to point it out.

I still consult this board because I only use Soulseek for music files. I still use other apps for the other stuff (warez, movies etc.).

nostalgia
07-02-2004, 07:45 PM
MP3shield searches for fake/corrupted mp3 files on your harddisk and also checks the ones you're downloading.
It works and yes, Ares is good but the amount of users still has to increase.

a quote from www.mp3shield.com "MP3 Shield is a plug-and-play application designed to rapidly scan vast MP3 collection for corruptions and to automatically detect corrupted MP3 files while being downloaded, thus protecting your music collection. MP3 Shield integrates seamlessly into any Kazaa Media Desktop client to automatically scan MP3 files that are being downloaded and filter out corrupted songs." unquote

fkdup74
07-03-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by digmen1@30 June 2004 - 11:21
Yes Blink !

Also I get sick of people like Adster. I am a fairly reasonable guy, but why do these smart arse types have to answer a serious question with a smart arse reply ?

Just tell if MP3 Sheild stops or warns against fake files with the hash noise in them. We all know what I meant by screeching.

Also Blitz don't tell me to use another program as the answer to my question. (I like most of use asking this type of question are a loyal K/Lite user) Fair enough they could answer by saying that "Yes MP3 Sheild does protect aainst fake files, but I recommend that you try Soulseek as it does not seem to have this problem" (yet).

And thirdly (Blink note that I did have a first and second point) all these users that swear by Soulseek etc why do they still consult this board ?

Regards

Digby

look around buddy....
slsk regulars own this fkn forum :01:
all the vets have moved on from klite
all for good reasons
you will learn, maybe....
maybe not.... :lol:

and have you ever stopped to think that maybe ppl like Ad get tired of ppl like you?
you ever use the search function?

:huh:

Adster
07-03-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by digmen1@1 July 2004 - 05:21
Yes Blink !

Regards

Digby

sorry I'm not a smart ass I use toilet papers not computer paper

and BTW screeching mp3s are caused coz people fuck there ex girlfriends causing screeching sounds during the mp3 ripping thats why you get those weird noises

so go fuck yourself :)

fkdup74
07-03-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Adster@3 July 2004 - 15:08
and BTW screeching mp3s are caused coz people fuck there ex girlfriends causing screeching sounds during the mp3 ripping thats why you get those weird noises

:o
ffs....i better go recheck my music collection then.....
(i told that cunt to leave me alone while i was ripping :angry: )
:P

haha21
07-04-2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Adster+3 July 2004 - 15:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 3 July 2004 - 15:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-digmen1@1 July 2004 - 05:21
Yes Blink &#33;

Also Blitz don&#39;t tell me to use another program as the answer to my question. (I like most of use asking this type of question are a loyal K/Lite user) Fair enough they could answer by saying that "Yes MP3 Sheild does protect aainst fake files, but I recommend that you try Soulseek as it does not seem to have this problem" (yet).

Regards

Digby

PS Ares souunds like a good P2P good &#33;
sorry I&#39;m not a smart ass I use toilet papers not computer paper

so go fuck yourself :) [/b][/quote]
hahahahahahahahhaah....

RuSty13
07-04-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Adster+3 July 2004 - 23:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 3 July 2004 - 23:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-digmen1@1 July 2004 - 05:21
Yes Blink &#33;

Also Blitz don&#39;t tell me to use another program as the answer to my question. (I like most of use asking this type of question are a loyal K/Lite user) Fair enough they could answer by saying that "Yes MP3 Sheild does protect aainst fake files, but I recommend that you try Soulseek as it does not seem to have this problem" (yet).

Regards

Digby

sorry I&#39;m not a smart ass I use toilet papers not computer paper

so go fuck yourself :) [/b][/quote]
hahahahahahahahah loooooooooooooooooooooooooool :lol: :rolleyes: :) :P :D

HeavyMetalParkingLot
07-05-2004, 03:34 AM
Do I see some one bad mouthing us SS&#39;ers?

Gimmie a moment while I step out to stock up on me&#39;s some lube.......

wontellyagen
07-05-2004, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by digmen1@30 June 2004 - 19:21
Yes Blink &#33;

Regards

Digby

I believe any time you ask a question here or any where else, without first attempting a simple search, your going to get a negitive response.

You might get a better response if you posed your question as follows:

"I&#39;m too lazy to do a search for an answer, and I thought some of you folks would do it for me"?

Celerystalksme
07-05-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by digmen1@1 July 2004 - 05:21
Yes Blink &#33;

Regards

Digby

GTFO of my musicworld...plzkthnxbye

Adster
07-05-2004, 02:13 PM
screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

sArA
07-05-2004, 02:13 PM
I think that its not SS members or forum members that are the problem here. Ad is just fine, he, like the rest of us get pissed off with people slagging others off or asking dumb questions without using search. Yes, occasionally he will be a little ascerbic or abrasive, but ffs people should not be so over sensitive as to take offence.

I have used this board for a long time, I also use SS, emule, BT and K-lite depending on the files I want. I have never had any problems at all for being a no0b or asking questions, no one has ever been mean to me or insulting (except in jest which doesn&#39;t count) I would guess that the complainers rather ask for it....do as you would be done by....and if you dont like it.....well you know what to do. :)

Celerystalksme
07-05-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Elmo+1 July 2004 - 03:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Elmo @ 1 July 2004 - 03:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-blitz81388@30 June 2004 - 04:27
First of all, why are you using K-Lite when you could be using soulseek?&nbsp; :blink:
isnt "first of all" usually follow by "2nd of all"? why have "first of all" if thats the only comment? :lol: [/b][/quote]
plzstfuktnxbye

Celerystalksme
07-05-2004, 02:15 PM
Q. What do American Beer and Sex in a Canoe have in common?

A. It&#39;s fucking close to water.

Celerystalksme
07-05-2004, 02:17 PM
A man walks into a bar one night. He goes up to the bar and asks for a beer.

"Certainly, sir, that&#39;ll be 1 cent."

"ONE CENT - that&#39;s awesome&#33;" exclaimed the guy.

So the guy glances over at the menu, and he asks "Could I have a nice juicy T-bone steak, with the works?"

"Certainly, sir, "replies the bartender, but all that comes to real money."

"How much money?" inquires the guy.

"4 cents," replies the bartender.

"FOUR cents&#33;" exclaims the guy... "Where&#39;s the Guy who owns this place?"

The bartender replies, "Upstairs with my wife."

The guy says, "What&#39;s he doing with your wife?"

The bartender replies... "Same as I&#39;m doing to his business&#33;"

Celerystalksme
07-05-2004, 02:20 PM
A blind man enters a Ladies Bar by mistake. He finds his way to a
barstool and orders a drink. After sitting there for awhile, he yells
to the bartender,

"Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?"

The bar immediately falls absolutely quiet. In a very deep, husky voice,
the woman next to him says,

"Before you tell that joke, sir, I think it is just fair - giving that
you are blind - that you should know Five things:

1 - The bartender is a blonde girl. 2 - The bouncer is a blonde girl.

3 - I&#39;m a 6 feet tall, 160 LB. blonde woman with a black belt in karate.

4 - The woman sitting next to me is blonde and is a professional
weightlifter.

5 - The lady to your right is a blonde and is a professional wrestler.

Now think about it seriously, Mister.
Do you still wanna tell that joke?

The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head, and declares,

"Nah, Not if I&#39;m gonna have to explain it five times."

Celerystalksme
07-05-2004, 02:22 PM
There is a family that lives way out in the booneys and one day the daughter walks up to her dad who is sitting on the porch and asks to borrow the car to which the father replies, "well honey, you know what you gotta do" and un zips his pants.

After a second the daughter coughs up spitting and says "Daddy your dick tastes like shit&#33;" and he replies, thats right, your brothers got the car tonight.

Tikibonbon
07-05-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by digmen1@30 June 2004 - 19:21
I think if people who used these other programs did not consult this board, this place would be mighty empty except for the lounge lizards.

Celerystalksme
07-05-2004, 02:24 PM
Gina was on her death bed with her husband, David, maintaining a steady vigil by her side. As he held her fragile hand, his warm tears ran silently down his face, splashed onto her face, and roused her from her slumber. She looked up and her pale lips began to move slightly. "My darling David," she whispered.

"Hush, my love," he said. "Go back to sleep. Shhh. Don&#39;t talk."

But she was insistent. "David," she said in her tired voice. "I have to talk. I have something I must confess to you."

"There&#39;s nothing to confess," replied the weeping David. "It&#39;s all right.

Everything&#39;s all right, go to sleep now."

"No, no. I must die in peace, David. I slept with your brother, your best friend and your father."

David mustered a pained smile and stroked her hand. "Hush now Gina, don&#39;t torment yourself. I know all about it." he said, "Why do you think I poisoned you?"

Adster
07-05-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Tikibonbon+6 July 2004 - 00:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tikibonbon @ 6 July 2004 - 00:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-digmen1@30 June 2004 - 19:21
I think if people who used these other programs did not consult this board, this place would be mighty empty except for the lounge lizards. [/b][/quote]
so dam true

Celerystalksme
07-05-2004, 02:27 PM
A little rabbit is happily running through the forest when he stumbles upon a giraffe rolling a joint. The rabbit looks at her and says, "Giraffe my friend, why do you do this? Come with me running through the forest, you&#39;ll see, you&#39;ll feel so much better&#33;"

The giraffe looks at him, looks at the joint, tosses it and goes off running with the rabbit.

Then they come across an elephant doing coke, so the rabbit again says, "Elephant my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health. Come running with us through the pretty forest, you&#39;ll see, you&#39;ll feel so good&#33;"

The elephant looks at them, looks at his razor, mirror and all, then tosses them and starts running with the rabbit and giraffe.

The three animals then come across a lion about to shoot up and the rabbit again says, "Lion my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health&#33; Come running with us through the sunny forest, you will feel so good&#33;"

The lion looks at him, puts down his needle, and starts to beat the shit out of the rabbit.

As the giraffe and elephant watch in horror, they look at him and ask, "Lion, why did you do this? He was merely trying to help us all&#33;"

The lion answers, "That little fucker&#33; He makes me run around the forest like an idiot each time he&#39;s on ecstasy&#33;"

sArA
07-05-2004, 02:28 PM
Not forgetting that this is FILE SHARING TALK and not K-lite forum....so that rather fucks your argument doesnt it&#33;

Adster
07-05-2004, 02:28 PM
:rolleyes:

Celerystalksme
07-05-2004, 02:30 PM
Madden 2005 soundtrack unveiled
posted 02/07/04 3:03pm

Sydney, NSW. July 2, 2004 – Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: ERTS) today unveiled the highly-anticipated soundtrack for Madden NFL 2005. Featuring an all-star line-up of emerging rock and hip-hop artists, the world’s best-selling football videogame will once again shape the sound of the 2005 football season. The in-game soundtrack features 21 groundbreaking new songs that will rock the music scene this spring.

Madden NFL 2005 launches the new Green Day album with their single "American Idiot", the first single from the platinum band Chevelle and new singles from Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas, THE HIVES, Hoobastank, New Found Glory and Alter Bridge – the originating members of Creed. Adding further edge to the line-up are breaking bands Yung Wun, Midtown, Earshot, Hazen Street, Mooney Suzuki, Jazze Pha, Franz Ferdinand and an exclusive rematch of The D.O.C’s “It’s Funky Enough” vs. Earshot’s “Wait” mixed by famed DJ, D.J. Z Trip.

The full soundtrack line-up for Madden NFL 2005 is:

Wylde Bunch - Last Day of School
New Found Glory - This Disaster
Earshot - Wait
Hoobastank - Same Direction
Ozomatli - Saturday Night
Jazze Pha - Da Heavy Hittas
Strata - Piece By Piece
Yung Wun - Yung Wun Anthem
Z-Trip feat. Soup of J5 - Listen to the DJ
The D.O.C. vs. Earshot - The Madden Re-Match
Will.I.Am - Go&#33;
Hazen Street - Fool the World
Midtown - Give It Up
Alter Bridge - Open Your Eyes
Green Day - American Idiot
JR Ewing - Time to Get Dirty
The Hives - Two-Timing Touch and Broken Bones
Mooney Suzuki - Alive and Amplified
Chevelle - The Clincher
Faith No More - From out of Nowhere (Throwback Track Powered by Rhino)
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out

“Madden helps set the pace of pop culture by defining the look, feel, and sound of the upcoming season,”

said Steve Schnur, Worldwide Executive of Music and Audio at EA.

“For millions of players worldwide, the sound of football in Madden NFL 2005 will be synonymous with Franz Ferdinand, D.J. Z Trip, Green Day, THE HIVES and the other artists in the game. We sort through thousands of new songs as we make our selections. We will not put last year’s hits in this year’s game. Players around the world can count on Madden to deliver the coolest tracks of the year.”

The soundtrack is a part of the EA SPORTS™ TRAX music initiative that EA debuted in 2001. The program is dedicated to bringing gamers the hottest music through EA’s videogames.

Madden NFL 2005, developed by EA-Tiburon, is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB and will be available on the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, the Nintendo GameCube™, the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft, Game Boy® Advance in stores on August 12. It will be available in September on PC and PlayStation®.

Adster
07-05-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by sara5564@6 July 2004 - 00:36
Not forgetting that this is FILE SHARING TALK and not K-lite forum....so that rather fucks your argument doesnt it&#33;
anything else you know that will fuck something? :huh: apart from an argument

Adster
07-05-2004, 02:32 PM
Why did the screeching mp3 cross the road???

coz Soulseek was installed

Celerystalksme
07-05-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by sara5564@6 July 2004 - 00:36
keep on saying that word baby, you know what it does to me :lol:

sArA
07-05-2004, 02:33 PM
;)

Celerystalksme
07-05-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Adster@6 July 2004 - 00:40
Why did the screeching mp3 cross the road???

coz Soulseek was installed
ursolamekthnxbye

Adster
07-05-2004, 02:35 PM
is this the fuck thread

Celerystalksme
07-05-2004, 02:37 PM
the answer is "no"

download soulseek for better alternitive

thanx mods, plz close topic now. :D