PDA

View Full Version : Cant Copy And Paste Hashes, Doh!

BobbyDog
06-29-2004, 08:32 AM
Yo sup peeps, maybe I'm smoking too much pot, but how in the hell do you copy and paste the hashes? Its taking me forever to type the damn things into K-Sig. The How-To section says copy and paste them in but I cant seem to figure out how to copy. Silly me. Someone got this figured out? Any help would be appreciated :)

Filliz
06-29-2004, 09:17 AM
Its taking me forever to type the damn things into K-Sig.

:lol: :lol:

It's real easy though.
Just highlight the whole hash,right-click it and select 'copy'.
Then open k-sig and select 'paste' (there's a 'paste'-icon somewhere on the toolbar of k-sig).
That's it! B)

One other thing...It's "Puff puff,give m*therf*cker....puff puff,give! :ph34r:
n/m :P

BobbyDog
06-29-2004, 09:51 AM
yeah I know thats how its supposed to work, but all I get when i right click is: Back, Forward,Stop,Refresh,Home. There is no Copy option. Guess I should have mentioned that in my post lol. Hmmmmm...

Filliz
06-29-2004, 10:05 AM
Don't use the browser in K-lite itself.
It doesn't allow the options 'copy' and 'paste'.

Just open the site,that has the hashes, in your regular browser and it will work ;)

Sparkle1984
06-29-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Filliz@29 June 2004 - 10:13
Don't use the browser in K-lite itself.
It doesn't allow the options 'copy' and 'paste'.

Just open the site,that has the hashes, in your regular browser and it will work ;)
Another way, if you really want to keep using the K-Lite browser, is to just highlight the text, press CTRL + C to copy, and then in K-Sig or wherever you want to paste it, press CTRL + V to paste. ;)

BobbyDog
07-01-2004, 05:04 PM
Thanks for all the tips boyz. I'm using the Ctrl / C in all sorts of places now, not only here. Its a hellova shortcut. Peace.

Bobdog

[B][O][T]
07-01-2004, 05:09 PM
Sparkle is a girl though :P

BOT