PDA

View Full Version : Bleemcast Metal Gear Solid Wanted!

gamebizz
06-29-2004, 09:57 AM
Does anyone know where to find the Bleemcast software for Metal Gear Solid, I really want it and cant find it anywhere?

pc-gamer-dude
06-30-2004, 06:32 PM
actually u can find it a working/ virus free copy in Kazaa. its where i got my copy.

cheers!

gamebizz
06-30-2004, 08:48 PM
I downloaded one off Kazaa that was 5mb called "Bleemcast" but it works like crap for Metal Gear Solid. It would freeze at the Konami title screen. I want the one called "Bleemcast for Metal Gear Solid" it is specifically made for that game and works a lot better. There were 3 game specific versions made, one for Grand Tourismo, one for Tekken 3, and one for Metal Gear Solid. I would also take the other ones.

Wolfmight
07-01-2004, 01:55 AM
You should try ePSXe also.
That software has ran many of my psx game cds on my pc without any problems. I tweaked the graphics settings and actually got some "BETTER" looking graphics. Pretty sweet program :D
btw, It's FREE!

I ran:

Syphon Filter
Tomb Raider 2
Tomba!
Twisted Metal 2
Road Rash 3D
Legend of Legia

gamebizz
07-01-2004, 08:37 AM
Ya, I've used that before another great one is emurayden. But the one I want isn't for PC it is used on the Dreamcast.

3RA1N1AC
07-06-2004, 12:43 PM
the retail Bleemcast discs cannot be copied. that's why you haven't found 'em on the net.

ck-uk
07-07-2004, 06:42 AM
hey,mate!!!

gamebizz
07-08-2004, 07:23 AM
Hey anything can be copied (maybe except gamecube disks) I would be completely floored if I learned that it is uncopyable. There just probably isn't all that much demand, that's why I can't find it.

3RA1N1AC
07-09-2004, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by gamebizz@7 July 2004 - 23:31
Hey anything can be copied (maybe except gamecube disks) I would be completely floored if I learned that it is uncopyable. There just probably isn't all that much demand, that's why I can't find it.
if that's what you wanna believe. :lol:

Guyver
07-09-2004, 01:46 AM
wtf is bleemcast anyways?

gamebizz
07-09-2004, 06:27 AM
It lets you play a few PS1 games on dreamcast with better graphics. And hey 3RA1N1AC back up what you say with some proof before you start talking.

Guyver
07-09-2004, 06:33 AM
the graphix are already better whne using an psx emulator, use epsxe, forget this bleemcast shit

3RA1N1AC
07-09-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by gamebizz@8 July 2004 - 22:35
It lets you play a few PS1 games on dreamcast with better graphics. And hey 3RA1N1AC back up what you say with some proof before you start talking.
i gave you a short but accurate explanation and you responded with some totally crazy idea that there is just no demand for backups of bleemcast retail discs. if it were possible, it would already be DONE. i know it, you know it, so quit smoking the crack.

why can bleemcast retail discs not be reproduced? they cannot be reproduced by any reasonable method (i.e. burning to a CD) because the copy protection uses a series of tracks which are too short for a CD/DVD burner to write. no burner currently on the market is mechanically capable of writing these tracks which the bleemcast program uses to verify the disc's authenticity. you can dump an accurate image of a retail bleemcast disc onto a PC's hard drive, and some of the files claiming to be the real thing on filesharing netwerks may actually be real, but you cannot burn a bootable copy onto a CD so a real bleemcast disc image would still be useless. maybe someday there will be CD burners which can produce the kind of tracks that are included on bleemcast retail discs, but so far there are none.

that's as good an explanation as i can give. you can believe it, you can stick with your theory that there's no demand for working backups, or whatever. i'm not gonna lose any sleep if someone thinks i'm a liar. ;)

edit: as for wanting to play MGS... you can prolly find a real bleemcast disc for very cheap at this point. or get the PC version (yes i do mean MGS 1, not Sons Of Liberty) which has just about the same improvements as the bleemcast version. that should be cheap, too, since hardly anyone bought it.