PDA

View Full Version : I Need A Good Free Hosting For My Stie

kazaaman
06-29-2004, 08:13 PM
I need hosting for my site because ppl r complaining that it is giong slow.
Plz i dont want any banner ads. If its a text link at the bottom. At least 50mb or more

I also need a site where u can store data with atleast 40 mb for free.

And no trials plz

Thanx

AcID ZeR0
07-02-2004, 07:19 PM
hostultra.com

BawA
07-03-2004, 04:14 PM
Always go With Post-For-Host services they realy give good hosting but ull never know how long they will last :lol:
any here r 2 good post-For-Hosting

HostFuss (http://www.hostfuss.com/free.php)
Y-Host (http://www.y-host.com/forums/index.php?refer=bawa) <---SignUp is closed For 1 Week, Join and Start posting till the Hosting Signup Opens
;)

Why did I reach this page instead to see my posted message ?

Possible Reasons:

&nbsp; &nbsp; * You already posted your message (double post)
&nbsp; &nbsp; * You are using a script to post messages
&nbsp; &nbsp; * You hit the reload button but your message was already posted

If you think this is an error please contact our administrators and they will look into this problem. Please make sure to check the forum you posted to see if your message is not already there.

The Administration :angry:

Spicker
07-03-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@3 July 2004 - 17:22
Always go With Post-For-Host services they realy give good hosting but ull never know how long they will last :lol:
any here r 2 good post-For-Hosting

HostFuss (http://www.hostfuss.com/free.php)
Y-Host (http://www.y-host.com/forums/index.php?refer=bawa) <---SignUp is closed For 1 Week, Join and Start posting till the Hosting Signup Opens
;)

Why did I reach this page instead to see my posted message ?

Possible Reasons:

&nbsp; &nbsp; * You already posted your message (double post)
&nbsp; &nbsp; * You are using a script to post messages
&nbsp; &nbsp; * You hit the reload button but your message was already posted

If you think this is an error please contact our administrators and they will look into this problem. Please make sure to check the forum you posted to see if your message is not already there.

The Administration :angry:
hows galacnode goin?
its goin real slow for me <_<

BawA
07-04-2004, 05:34 AM
Yeh Both Ftp and server r damn slow :angry:

sparsely
07-04-2004, 07:22 AM
just get real hosting :rolleyes:
seriously...you can get a basic package for like &#036;5 a month.

Spicker
07-04-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Sparsely@4 July 2004 - 08:30
im 15 and i dont even have a bank acount <_<

orcutt989
07-04-2004, 09:19 PM
do any of these have ftp?

Mr. Blunt
07-04-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Sparsely@3 July 2004 - 23:30
Word. Brother.

I pay &#036;0 a year for my domain and &#036;0 a month for my hosting. :D

Sparkle1984
07-08-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Blunt+4 July 2004 - 22:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Blunt &#064; 4 July 2004 - 22:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sparsely@3 July 2004 - 23:30
Word. Brother.

I pay &#036;0 a year for my domain and &#036;0 a month for my hosting. :D [/b][/quote]
But they still put banner ads on your site though? I just had a look.

Is it possible for someone to get own domain and hosting without any ads on it at all?

EDIT: That freesites.ws hosting seems good though. I just signed up, and it actually worked&#33; :D When I tried on Saturday, it said creation of new accounts was closed temporarily.

SeK612
07-08-2004, 02:12 PM
I agree with trying to get paid hosting (in most cases it really is worth it providing a ad free environment with a reduced risk of your site disappearing).

If your young you could always get a parent or guardian to pay for the hosting and pay them in cash.

Mr. Blunt
07-08-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Sparkle1984@8 July 2004 - 04:42
But they still put banner ads on your site though? I just had a look.

Is it possible for someone to get own domain and hosting without any ads on it at all?

EDIT: That freesites.ws hosting seems good though. I just signed up, and it actually worked&#33; :D When I tried on Saturday, it said creation of new accounts was closed temporarily.
There are ads on my website. However, they are not required to be there. Those are my own AdSense ads that I decided to put on the website. ;)

Yes it is possible to get your own domain and hosting without no ads. Simply buy a domain and pay for hosting. :D

The reason why I didn&#39;t have to pay for my domain or hosting is because Dominic (of FreeSites.ws) offered to buy and host me to keep my site online. My website was hosted on the freesites.ws servers back before I got my domain. Server was hacked and damage caused. Making my site offline. She now hosts me on EnergiServe and I have practically unlimited everything.

FreeSites.ws is good indeed&#33; Registration is available again. They were moving to newer servers to handle all the accounts.

Sparkle1984
07-09-2004, 03:53 PM
OK I see. The freesites.ws seems very good so far. :) It was very hard to find a free host which allows you to use PHP, MySQL and cPanel without having to have adverts or be a regular at a certain board.