PDA

View Full Version : Question

JONNO_CELEBS
06-29-2004, 09:03 PM
Today at work I was told by my bosses that they had a report that I'm a "dangerous man and should not be working with public" :hmmm:

This is from someone who has known me for years, and is just an attempt to get me sacked as she's never even seen me in a bad mood, now I'm wondering what I should do?

This is a female (mid 50's) so any kind of violent act is out of the question.
So should I phone the old bill for her trying to get me the sack and sue her arse? (cheaply cos I'm skint)
Or should I start lots of nasty rumors about her? :devil: And play pranks :devil:
Do her nut in :01:

What you think?

Jonno B)

Gemby!
06-29-2004, 09:04 PM
dress like her ... :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
06-29-2004, 09:10 PM
<_< no

Not fat enough and too tall :rolleyes:

Jonno B)

Peerzy
06-29-2004, 09:11 PM
Call the bill, you get loads of her money AND you get your own back, infact for makiong me read this im sueing you&#33;

Guillaume
06-29-2004, 09:55 PM
Prove her right: bust her skull open... :lol:

Seriously, do you have any idea why she&#39;s doing that to you? :blink:

TheRealDave
06-29-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Gurahl@29 June 2004 - 22:03
Prove her right: bust her skull open... :lol:

Seriously, do you have any idea why she&#39;s doing that to you?&nbsp; :blink:
confront her infront of all of your work mates and see what she has to say for herself B)

edit, try and get the boss there too :D

JONNO_CELEBS
06-29-2004, 09:58 PM
Yes I know why (kinda) it&#39;s a vendetta to get at someone else by hurting me and loosing my job will effect someone else.
You know what bugs me? When the shit hit the fan I sat with her and put my arm around her giving her comfort <_<

Jonno B)

Guillaume
06-29-2004, 10:03 PM
There&#39;s a simple solution:ignore her...
If you don&#39;t have any criminal record, she can&#39;t do anything except talking...
If you do your job well, your boss has no reason to do anything...
As for rumors, those you know you know the truth, those who don&#39;t... Well, who cares about them?

JONNO_CELEBS
06-29-2004, 10:07 PM
Yeah I&#39;m thinking about it, also thinking I could get some money out of it :D

Slander
Defamation of Character
Being nasty to me :( :lol:

Jonno B)

Spider_dude
06-29-2004, 10:09 PM
show her your cawk, that should scare the old cow.

Prodigy Girl
06-29-2004, 10:14 PM
Forgive her. B)

namzuf9
06-29-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@29 June 2004 - 23:15
Yeah I&#39;m thinking about it, also thinking I could get some money out of it :D

Slander
Defamation of Character
Being nasty to me :( :lol:

Jonno B)
Unfortunately in our country the payback from a sucessful case against slander would hardly pay your laywers fees. You would also have a hard time proving that she was meaning to cause some kind of damage against you in a malicious manner.

For petty revenge I&#39;d suggest calling all the local take aways and cabbies to arrive at her house every hour on the hour.

Of course you could always just rise above it and just let her know what a silly little girl she&#39;s being.

Rick Phlegm
06-29-2004, 10:51 PM
Definitely time for some legal action if she&#39;s saying that kinda stuff about you officially on paper.

Gemby!
06-29-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@29 June 2004 - 21:18

Not fat enough and too tall :rolleyes:

Jonno B)
and this would ruin it how ??? :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
06-29-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by namzuf9@29 June 2004 - 22:32

Unfortunately in our country the payback from a sucessful case against slander would hardly pay your laywers fees. You would also have a hard time proving that she was meaning to cause some kind of damage against you in a malicious manner.

This is true, but I could say I was so shocked I fell over and hurt myself and can no longer work there due to threats etc :lol:

@Rick........ :blink: Paper?

@Gems......Yeahthanks <_< :P

Jonno B)

Guillaume
06-29-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 June 2004 - 00:39
@Rick........ :blink: Paper?
Your words:
I was told by my bosses that they had a report

One question: how did your bosses reactto this "report" ?

JONNO_CELEBS
06-29-2004, 11:42 PM
No, when I said Report I did&#39;nt mean on paper, you get a weather report over the radio.....see what I mean? :)

And bosses have known me since I was a kid, but what about the customers around at the time? <_<

Jonno B)

Guillaume
06-29-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 June 2004 - 00:50
And bosses have known me since I was a kid, but what about the customers around at the time? <_<
Eh? :blink:

They didn&#39;t break the news in private?

namzuf9
06-30-2004, 12:04 AM
What do you do for a living anyway Jonno?

Rick Phlegm
06-30-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@29 June 2004 - 23:50
No, when I said Report I did&#39;nt mean on paper, you get a weather report over the radio.....see what I mean? :)

Jonno B)
Fair enough, in that case you just have a joke with the manager about what a mad old cow she is ;)

JONNO_CELEBS
06-30-2004, 12:13 AM
@Gurahl.......No dude, it was reported in public <_<

@Nam...........As little as possible :lol:

@Rick.........done that :D Want revenge now just for saying it :devil:

Jonno B)

Rick Phlegm
06-30-2004, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 June 2004 - 00:21
@Rick.........done that :D Want revenge now just for saying it :devil:
A nice cup of "special" tea should do the trick&#33;

I&#39;ll leave the particular speciality up to you (laxatives, urine... the choice is endless&#33;) :D

JONNO_CELEBS
06-30-2004, 12:29 AM
I wont get anywhere near anything she eats :rolleyes:

Maybe I&#39;ll just be annoying, junk mail etc, Ooo Franklin Mint&#33;......Britania Music&#33;&#33; :lol:

Jonno B)

vidcc
06-30-2004, 12:29 AM
Today at work I was told by my bosses that they had a report that I&#39;m a "dangerous man and should not be working with public"

Ask for a copy of the report, include it in your C.V. and post it off to the republican headquarters USA....... Who knows..... you could be asked to be the next Republican Presidential candidate :unsure:

brenda
06-30-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;@29 June 2004 - 21:12
:lol: :lol: funniest thing i read all day

benxuk
06-30-2004, 01:42 AM
:lol: Your full of colourful ideas, aint you just adorable&#33;

People don&#39;t file complaints because your always happy...

Idiot perhaps? :smilie4:

longboneslinger
06-30-2004, 03:21 AM
Been there, done that. MY super wanted to replace me with his girlfriends brother. Same shit. I went to my boss and asked for a private meeting. When we discussed it, I asken him to brought in. When he arrived, I demanded facts. No "i heard" or "he said something like" none of that "It happened a couple of days ago" shit either. I wanted day, date, time, and verbatim comments. I told the little SOB that if he could accuse me of this, he&#39;d better have hard facts and not BS. My boss backed me up on that. He could&#39;nt verify any of it. No proof. Since there were no complaints on me at all, all he could do was sit there and look stupid. If she did it in public, confront her in public. Bust her ass. Demand facts, not BS&#33;&#33;

As a side note, I transferred to another department and the little prick hired his girlfriends brother. The little dweeb was cought steeling stuff and they both got sacked since they were liveing with him and keeping the goodies in his house. I laughed my ass off inplaing view of the idiot when the cops came to get him...at work&#33; Got him on camera in living color. What a feeb&#33;

Later taters,
BoNe

GepperRankins
06-30-2004, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@29 June 2004 - 21:11
Today at work I was told by my bosses that they had a report that I&#39;m a "dangerous man and should not be working with public" :hmmm:

This is from someone who has known me for years, and is just an attempt to get me sacked as she&#39;s never even seen me in a bad mood, now I&#39;m wondering what I should do?

This is a female (mid 50&#39;s) so any kind of violent act is out of the question.
So should I phone the old bill for her trying to get me the sack and sue her arse? (cheaply cos I&#39;m skint)
Or should I start lots of nasty rumors about her? :devil: And play pranks :devil:
Do her nut in :01:

What you think?

Jonno B)
maybe you should step back and look at yourself. people say others are trying to get them sacked all the time because they just dont like em but i dont think it works like that.

maybe you arent all that perfect, just a bit perverse :huh:

sArA
06-30-2004, 09:16 AM
Oh dear...poor you&#33;

I am going through stuff at work too, with 2 bosses out to get me. I am going through personnel and the union to sort mine out. I guess that&#39;s not possible if you work in a small company (which is what it sounds like).

Personally I would advise against any retaliation that would make you look bad or provide more amunition against you. I agree tho that direct confrontation may be a good way to start provided it is witnessed and you keep your temper. Ultimately if its her word against yours, your record with the customer and bosses is what really counts.

It sounds like an over the top way of getting at someone, to call them dangerous...what did you do to the poor bitch??? Without more information about what went off before, its pretty difficult to really give an opinion.

Good luck with it anyway Jonno

ck-uk
06-30-2004, 10:04 AM
hey sara&#33;&#33; went out again today&#33;&#33;&#33; kinda sucked all the eye contact i was getting again&#33;&#33;

:)

Illuminati
06-30-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Gurahl@29 June 2004 - 23:11
There&#39;s a simple solution:ignore her...
If you don&#39;t have any criminal record, she can&#39;t do anything except talking...
If you do your job well, your boss has no reason to do anything...
As for rumors, those you know you know the truth, those who don&#39;t... Well, who cares about them?
This seems like the most useful advice so far (though Bone&#39;s recount is a close second :D)

Carry on with it, hold on to it and when there&#39;s something brought up on them (likely to happen - no-one&#39;s perfect) - Confront her about it in public. Other than that, confront your bosses about any plans about you (e.g. hiring, moving elsewhere) and hard evidence of this "report" - If there&#39;s nothing then make sure THEY realise it as well, don&#39;t just assume they will.

Having said that, if you do end up losing your job I&#39;d recommend calling a lawyer about a possible unfair dismissal charge against the company - A slander charge on that bitch would do nothing, but an unfair dismissal charge has a bonus; they&#39;ll be god knows how many ambulance chasers with in-depth experience in such cases :D

JONNO_CELEBS
06-30-2004, 11:48 AM
Well some people making sense here :)

Altho some obviously did&#39;nt read my post :rolleyes:
I&#39;m not having any probs with my bosses :rolleyes:

@GP......I never said I was perfect, I said someone had told them that I&#39;m a dangerous man and should not be working with the public, this is not true.
This person is trying to hurt me.

@Ben.....Your post makes no sense :)

@Sara......Thankyou :) I have no worries about my job, I don&#39;t care about rumors, but I don&#39;t like to be called "Dangerous", yeah joking but not someone trying to slander my name, I&#39;m a peacemaker , she&#39;s pissed cos I stopped her attacking someone.

Jonno B)

sArA
06-30-2004, 12:06 PM
@ ck-uk easy with that real life stuff :ph34r: Real people and eye contact can be disturbing. should it prove a problem I recommend that you wear a burkha when going out.

@ Jonno Seems to me that you may have a counter to her allegations. If she was threatening to attack someone, she may be in a more perilous situation than you. It seems to me that she is trying to distract attention from her own bad behaviour... If its not widely known about her then this could be your chance to threaten to reveal it unless you get a public appology or something.

Just me six peneth worth.. :)

Spider_dude
06-30-2004, 12:34 PM
@ everyone who does this @ thing. stop it, it&#39;s annoying as fuck.

ck-uk
06-30-2004, 12:51 PM
i will ,sara,,& that wasnt very nice,was it&#33;&#33;&#33;

Spider_dude
06-30-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by ck&#045;uk@30 June 2004 - 12:59
are you retarded? what&#39;s with the commas? is your keyboard broken?

Gemby!
06-30-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by brenda+30 June 2004 - 00:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brenda @ 30 June 2004 - 00:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@29 June 2004 - 21:12
:lol: :lol: funniest thing i read all day [/b][/quote]
told you it was a good idea &#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

GepperRankins
06-30-2004, 06:41 PM
@ spider_dude i agree

BILLY-THE-FISH
06-30-2004, 07:01 PM
I think you should make a pass at her....
Then when you&#39;ve bedded her tell everyone how crap she is in bed ;)

If not do as the song once said..."Smack tha Bitch up" :lol: :lol:

sArA
06-30-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by ck&#045;uk@30 June 2004 - 12:59
I wasn&#39;t being nice or nasty....so much as practical. :)

Mathea
07-01-2004, 12:16 AM
hey did u know it was sam&#39;s birthday? (18)

longboneslinger
07-01-2004, 03:28 AM
I still say you should talk to your bosses. Let them know that this is a concern to you. It is, afterall, a viable concern. Just remain calm and professional. DOn&#39;t call her names and stick to the facts. Be honest and above board. Tell them as accurately as possible what you know and ask politely if they can tell you where this is going. You have the right to ask since you are justifiebly worried about your job. POint out that it&#39;s disrupting work for all involved and youd like it cleared up with a minimum of fuss. Make sure to point out your work history. If doesn&#39;t help her, it&#39;ll help you, and she doesn&#39;t have a leg to stand on. After all, slander is a nasty work habit and bosses get very nervouse about this sort of thing. They&#39;ll sweat about a lawsuit, since they can wind up involved for not providing a safe work invironment. &#39;Safe&#39; can mean a lot of things in a court of law.

Whatever, don&#39;t get involved in name calling. YOu want to be above it. YOur bosses will definately notice that you&#39;re being professional and she&#39;s being an ass. Bosses want professional emplyees. Not asses. I know, I&#39;m a boss. I&#39;ll take the pro over a name calling ass everytime. This means that if you start &#39;getting even&#39; thay may sack both of you. We like it quite. Personally, I tend to get rid of shit starters damn fast if they don[t stop being an ass. I&#39;m a boss, not a damn counselor. Not only do I not have the time or patience for it, I don&#39;t get paid to deal with it and I aint&#33;&#33;

Whatever you do, good luck,
BoNe