PDA

View Full Version : Kazaa Lite Never Connects

nabeelisnabeel
06-30-2004, 05:54 PM
before formatting my harddisk this version was working correctly. but now a days whanever i start kazaa lite , it always shows in STATUS BAR..

connecting..........

i was wondering is this problem posed to only me or anybody else knows the solution..?

MasterofChaos
06-30-2004, 07:36 PM
are u using the latest edition? for Kite the latest is 2.6 for K++ the latest is 2.4.3/2.4.4

j896
06-30-2004, 11:56 PM
[QUOTE]before formatting my harddisk this version was working correctly. but now a days whanever i start kazaa lite , it always shows in STATUS BAR..

connecting..... Do you have a firewall blocking it from connecting

fastmz
07-01-2004, 02:46 AM
I had the same prob. .......It worked Monday and today no luck. I had to re-configure my NIS (norton) add blocking so that it would allow Kazaa.com?? (removed kazaa.com from the default list) Maybe the live update just added it today? Make sure you just change the add blocking configuring part. Try checking if you disable NIS while Kazaa is trying to connect.............if it connects.................this is probably your prob.................GL

nabeelisnabeel
07-01-2004, 06:22 AM
i tried kazaa lite ++ 2.0.1 for 3 days....

and hen i came to know that it has become OLD.. (but before installing new window it was working correctly)

so i installed kazaa lite resureruction 2.4.8

and it still says

connecting..............

in status bar.. never connects......

i have no firewalls.......

no NIS.......

no norton blockers.........
and no other such software....

just plain windows 2000 :)

muchspl2
07-01-2004, 06:40 AM
if you must use kazaa lite ugh
then at least use the last supported version 2.4.3
got it from http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=kazaalite
p.s.
don't use cap's ore change the font size, makes you look like a fucking idiot, even more so than using kazaa lite

Ariel_001
07-01-2004, 06:42 AM
Use the last "official" version at Oldversion.com (2.4.3)

http://img13.exs.cx/img13/8518/untitled21.png

It always works.

don't use cap's ore change the font size, makes you look like a fucking idiot, even more so than using kazaa lite

That is so mean... :(

oh well B)

muchspl2
07-01-2004, 06:49 AM
first step is admitting your problem :(

nabeelisnabeel
07-01-2004, 07:05 AM
tanks for kind replies...........

i m just downloading the version u told me RIGHT NOW.

and lets c what happens when they r finished downloading..........

nabeelisnabeel
07-06-2004, 05:53 AM
thanks for all of your replies friends...........

i installed the latest version . and it is working proprely. 2. ;)

dantman53
07-30-2004, 12:24 AM
"don't use cap's ore change the font size, makes you look like a fucking idiot, even more so than using kazaa lite"

You know what else makes you look like an idiot? Being one. It's "caps" not "cap's". My fourth grader caught that one. Check yourself the next time you knock someone down for a making a mistake.