PDA

View Full Version : Delete This If It Turns Up

Yogi
06-30-2004, 11:01 PM
wanna start a fucking topic but it doesn't come through, whatever i try

Anti Spam Security

Why did I reach this page instead to see my posted message ?

Possible Reasons:

* You already posted your message (double post)
* You are using a script to post messages
* You hit the reload button but your message was already posted

If you think this is an error please contact our administrators and they will look into this problem. Please make sure to check the forum you posted to see if your message is not already there.

The Administration

Gemby!
06-30-2004, 11:04 PM
i right clicked and there ws no delete option :fear:

sampson
Originally posted by SensualBarfing@30 June 2004 - 17:09
wanna start a fucking topic but it doesn't come through, whatever i try

Anti Spam Security

Why did I reach this page instead to see my posted message ?

Possible Reasons:

* You already posted your message (double post)
* You are using a script to post messages
* You hit the reload button but your message was already posted

If you think this is an error please contact our administrators and they will look into this problem. Please make sure to check the forum you posted to see if your message is not already there.

The Administration
This is starting to happen more and more. Did the time between posts increase? Do we have to wait longer now?

JONNO_CELEBS
Sorry what?........Did'nt quite hear you, could you speak up :lol:

Jonno B)

Peerzy
06-30-2004, 11:06 PM
I have contacted my contacts...consdide this one deleated... :01:

Gemby!
06-30-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by peerzyboy@30 June 2004 - 23:14
I have contacted my contacts...consdide this one deleated... :01:
what ??!?!?!

did you find the delete button ? :01:

Yogi
06-30-2004, 11:18 PM
How can I find out if I have hearing loss?

If you think you might have hearing loss, visit your physician, who may refer you to an otolaryngologist or audiologist. An otolaryngologist is a physician who specializes in ear, nose, and throat disorders, and will investigate the cause of the hearing loss. An audiologist is a hearing health professional who identifies and measures hearing loss and will perform a hearing test to assess the type and degree of loss.

How can hearing aids help?

On the basis of the hearing test results, the audiologist can determine whether hearing aids will help. Hearing aids are particularly useful in improving the hearing and speech comprehension of people with sensorineural hearing loss. When choosing a hearing aid, the audiologist will consider your hearing ability, work and home activities, physical limitations, medical conditions, and cosmetic preferences. For many people, cost is also an important factor. You and your audiologist must decide whether one or two hearing aids will be best for you. Wearing two hearing aids may help balance sounds, improve your understanding of words in noisy situations, and make it easier to locate the source of sounds.

What are the different kinds of hearing aids?

There are several types of hearing aids. Each type offers different advantages, depending on its design, levels of amplification, and size. Before purchasing any hearing aid, ask whether it has a warranty that will allow you to try it out. Most manufacturers allow a 30- to 60-day trial period during which aids can be returned for a refund.

There are four basic styles of hearing aids for people with sensorineural hearing loss:

* In-the-Ear (ITE) hearing aids fit completely in the outer ear and are used for mild to severe hearing loss. The case, which holds the components, is made of hard plastic. ITE aids can accommodate added technical mechanisms such as a telecoil, a small magnetic coil contained in the hearing aid that improves sound transmission during telephone calls. ITE aids can be damaged by earwax and ear drainage, and their small size can cause adjustment problems and feedback. They are not usually worn by children because the casings need to be replaced as the ear grows.

* Behind-the-Ear (BTE) hearing aids are worn behind the ear and are connected to a plastic earmold that fits inside the outer ear. The components are held in a case behind the ear. Sound travels through the earmold into the ear. BTE aids are used by people of all ages for mild to profound hearing loss. Poorly fitting BTE earmolds may cause feedback, a whistle sound caused by the fit of the hearing aid or by buildup of earwax or fluid.

* Canal Aids fit into the ear canal and are available in two sizes. The In-the-Canal (ITC) hearing aid is customized to fit the size and shape of the ear canal and is used for mild or moderately severe hearing loss. A Completely-in-Canal (CIC) hearing aid is largely concealed in the ear canal and is used for mild to moderately severe hearing loss. Because of their small size, canal aids may be difficult for the user to adjust and remove, and may not be able to hold additional devices, such as a telecoil. Canal aids can also be damaged by earwax and ear drainage. They are not typically recommended for children.

* Body Aids are used by people with profound hearing loss. The aid is attached to a belt or a pocket and connected to the ear by a wire. Because of its large size, it is able to incorporate many signal processing options, but it is usually used only when other types of aids cannot be used.

Btw. contacted a mod now.

Peerzy
06-30-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by SensualBarfing@30 June 2004 - 23:26
No need for a mod, i alread have Haxor working on it :lol: .

Yogi
06-30-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by peerzyboy+1 July 2004 - 01:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy &#064; 1 July 2004 - 01:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SensualBarfing@30 June 2004 - 23:26
No need for a mod, i alread have Haxor working on it :lol: . [/b][/quote]
but i would like my topic NOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;http://premium.uploadit.org/poeper/yogiverysad.jpg

Mathea
07-01-2004, 12:07 AM
say happy birthday&#33; (8)