PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Open Kazaa Lite

spark58uk
07-01-2004, 02:51 PM
hey, i recentley removed alot of ad and spy ware from my cousins computer, and i uninstalled kazaa and installed kazaa lite. but when i double click on the kazaa lite desktop icon the program opens and crashes, every time i try. anyone got any ideas?

[B][O][T]
07-01-2004, 02:59 PM
Remove it completly and download klite from oldversions.com

BOT

spark58uk
07-01-2004, 04:34 PM
ok i downloaded the lastest version and it didnt open, so i downloaded and intalled version 2.4.0 and 2.4.1 2 and 3. and they didnt work, so i downloaded and installed Kazaa Lite 2.1.0 Build 3 and it opened without crashing but it wont connect, any ideas?

BTW before installing each one i unstalled the last.

condor
07-02-2004, 05:14 PM
I too have been having problems with Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3 for a couple of days now. It crashes usually within minutes of opening, freezing my computer for about ten minutes then working again, only to freeze again. It had been working fine for about one year.

The performance graph in taskmanager shows a spike in CPU uasage to around 95%. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that doesn't help.

Another thread makes mention of a database folder. What is that and could clearing it help?

CONDOR