PDA

View Full Version : Well I Guess Bot Decided

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
07-02-2004, 05:47 AM
You all have fun with chevy and all the rest.Cya Jetje.You were one of the best and should of been ADMIN along time ago.

This place is nothing like it use to be.Bot and the others have let hackers and who ever else do what ever they want around here.

*I will get my account banned this time.Just watch.*

Spicker
07-02-2004, 05:57 AM
OMG

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

dont gooooo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :( :( :( :( jonno will miss u so will evryone :( :(

I can&#39;t belive it why would the mods do this to you i just dont understand <_< isnt there anything we can do so u&#39;ll stay

MagicNakor
07-02-2004, 06:33 AM
What&#39;s going on? :huh: FC&#39;s leaving? And I apparently decided on letting people do things?

Sometimes it feels like every time I go out of my house, I end up playing catchup for a week.

:ninja:

Spicker
07-02-2004, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by MagicNakor@2 July 2004 - 07:41
What&#39;s going on?&nbsp; :huh: FC&#39;s leaving? And I apparently decided on letting people do things?

Sometimes it feels like every time I go out of my house, I end up playing catchup for a week.

lolll

u need to go to the lounge more.... ;) and read sam&#39;s post :lol:

http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=116641

BawA
07-02-2004, 08:11 AM
Wtf happend, how FC&#39;s Avatar and Sig has been Removed.

Man Fc dont leave plz :(

Cheese
07-02-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 05:55
You all have fun with chevy and all the rest.Cya Jetje.You were one of the best and should of been ADMIN along time ago.

This place is nothing like it use to be.Bot and the others have let hackers and who ever else do what ever they want around here.

*I will get my account banned this time.Just watch.*
Hackers? There are no hackers on this board.

Is someone over-reacting? :unsure:

And didn&#39;t this Chevy thing happen 2 months ago. :unsure:

Sometimes it just gets all a little too melodramatic around here...

http://www.alleged-iguana.com/darkhorse/melodramatic.jpg

Afronaut
07-02-2004, 08:36 AM
Whats this?

:huh:

Donnie Darko
07-02-2004, 08:53 AM
Bye FuNkY CaPrIcOrN :smilie3: .

MagicNakor
07-02-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by jaigandhi5+2 July 2004 - 08:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jaigandhi5 &#064; 2 July 2004 - 08:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MagicNakor@2 July 2004 - 07:41
What&#39;s going on? :huh: FC&#39;s leaving? And I apparently decided on letting people do things?

lolll

u need to go to the lounge more.... ;) and read sam&#39;s post :lol:

http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=116641 [/b][/quote]
Ok...I read it...but I still don&#39;t know what the hell&#39;s going on. ;)

GepperRankins
07-02-2004, 11:42 AM
obviously drunk, jetje should never be made admin :rolleyes:

DanB
07-02-2004, 12:15 PM
Okay, well bye FC

BawA
07-02-2004, 12:24 PM
can somebody clearup wats going on, did we miss anything. :frusty:

DanB
07-02-2004, 12:28 PM
I think 2 or 3 moths ago Chevy sent FC a pm after some flaming, the pm crashed FC&#39;s pc.

FC wants the admin to ban Chevy for it, they have said they won&#39;t, FC is chucking toys out of teh pram :rolleyes:

Cheese
07-02-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@2 July 2004 - 12:32
can somebody clearup wats going on, did we miss anything. :frusty:
Every time there is some melodrama on this board you post "Can soemone clearup wats going on"...

Do you even read this board. Pay attention.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
07-02-2004, 12:53 PM
You all must of not been around when chevy/samsamsam was talking shit saying how he is going to do it again.

I let the whole Chevy thing die down untell I found out samsamsam was him.

And then I said something to him about not careing what he lost with his Family because obviously he does not care about others so why should some of us?

I have received a few PMs from members on here saying how samsamsam gets away with alot of shit and something should be done.And they do not blame me for the way I am acting.

I never said I was going to leave in that post I am just calling out Bot.Me takeing my avatar down and sig is just something I wanted to do.

If samsamsam and others can get away with shit then lets see how far I can go.This Forum is obviously split on who they want around anymore.That includes the Mods also.

FC B)

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+2 July 2004 - 22:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 2 July 2004 - 22:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bawa@Klite_user@2 July 2004 - 12:32
can somebody clearup wats going on, did we miss anything.&nbsp; :frusty:
Every time there is some melodrama on this board you post "Can soemone clearup wats going on"...

Do you even read this board. Pay attention. [/b][/quote]
no one reads that much outside the lounge...thats cause in the lounge there are only one word posts :D :lol:

Illuminati
07-02-2004, 01:05 PM
Add my name to your side FC - I&#39;d rather than one of the old-school/TRX-era lounge whores around who occasionally posts something useful outside of the Lounge (i.e. MusicWorld ;)) :D

Having said that, AFAIK BOT is a co-admin and while acts as an acting admin does not have the full powers of admin. If you want some action, it&#39;d have to be done through Error or Rookie :unsure:

DanB
07-02-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Illuminati@2 July 2004 - 14:13
Add my name to your side FC - I&#39;d rather than one of the old-school/TRX-era lounge whores around who occasionally posts something useful outside of the Lounge (i.e. MusicWorld ;)) :D

Having said that, AFAIK BOT is a co-admin and while acts as an acting admin does not have the full powers of admin.&nbsp; If you want some action, it&#39;d have to be done through Error or Rookie :unsure:
In the leaked team chat there was thread on this, it was decided that FC and Chevy being both grown men, should sort it out amongst themselves

edit - FC ws that the same thread where Sam sid about suicide and you said die motherfucker die? :unsure:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
07-02-2004, 01:10 PM
Somebody named zapjb PMed me and I have no idea who that is.

Am I going to click on that PM?Hell no.Because what if it is Chevy or samsamsam or whatever name he uses to crash my PC again.

That is what has happened around here.You can not even click on PMs anymore.

And you are right Illuminati bot is just a co admin.

So maybe I was wrong for calling him out.But if I was so wrong why are the mods not locking this Thread or others around here?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
07-02-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by danb@2 July 2004 - 08:15
FC ws that the same thread where Sam sid about suicide and you said die motherfucker die?&nbsp; :unsure:
Yes I did.And then he post back laughing about how he is going to fuck me up again.If he is so suicidal then he would of not Posted in the first place he would of did it.

He does not care for others so why should I him?

hooked
bwuahahahah

hZAhahahahahahahah

ahahhahahahahahahahah

that was fun

DanB
I have no fear opening my pm&#39;s, and yes, I have had that pm myself ;)

I am guessing they are not closing it cos they are watching you make a fool of yourself :P

Illuminati
07-02-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 14:18
Zapjb has always been around, even longer than I have - I somewhat doubt that zapjb and sam/Chevy are the same.

The main thing would then be to get scripts disabled in the PM system (which actually should have been done anyway :huh:) - If there was any malicious intent, then it&#39;s usually more effective to eliminate the weapon first than the person wielding it.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
07-02-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by danb@2 July 2004 - 08:22
I have no fear opening my pm&#39;s, and yes, I have had that pm myself ;)

I am guessing they are not closing it cos they are watching you make a fool of yourself :P
dan you are just aonther one picking samsamsam and his side.

You think it is cool to do that to others but it is not.

There are other things people have told me he does that they do not like.But not my place to get into that here.

But thats cool.I am sure there are alot of things you all do not like about me :D

*I will ask a MOD to Lock this soon after you all get out how you feel about me posted.If a MOD will even close it now.*

DanB
07-02-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Illuminati+2 July 2004 - 14:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 2 July 2004 - 14:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 14:18
Zapjb has always been around, even longer than I have - I somewhat doubt that zapjb and sam/Chevy are the same.

The main thing would then be to get scripts disabled in the PM system (which actually should have been done anyway :huh:) - If there was any malicious intent, then it&#39;s usually more effective to eliminate the weapon first than the person wielding it. [/b][/quote]
Its not a script, its just a large white image :rolleyes:

DanB
07-02-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+2 July 2004 - 14:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 2 July 2004 - 14:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@2 July 2004 - 08:15
FC ws that the same thread where Sam sid about suicide and you said die motherfucker die?&nbsp; :unsure:
Yes I did.And then he post back laughing about how he is going to fuck me up again.If he is so suicidal then he would of not Posted in the first place he would of did it.

He does not care for others so why should I him? [/b][/quote]
I was just checking :D

I think its all quite humourous, have you nothing else to worry yourself about though really? :unsure:

I couldnt care if you stayed or went, but I think it would be a shame to leave over something so trivial

Illuminati
07-02-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by danb+2 July 2004 - 14:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 2 July 2004 - 14:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Illuminati@2 July 2004 - 14:24
<!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 14:18

The main thing would then be to get scripts disabled in the PM system (which actually should have been done anyway :huh:) - If there was any malicious intent, then it&#39;s usually more effective to eliminate the weapon first than the person wielding it.
Its not a script, its just a large white image :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Okay, so exactly caused the white image to start crashes?

I think I remember this because talked about, but my memory&#39;s shot recently :helpsmile:

DanB
07-02-2004, 01:23 PM
I think its to do with the amount of ram it uses up. its a very very large image and basically suxks up all your ram and you have to reboot

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 01:30 PM
Whats the difference between a prostitute and Jesus?

The look on their face as they get nailed.

GepperRankins
07-02-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Illuminati+2 July 2004 - 13:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 2 July 2004 - 13:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by danb@2 July 2004 - 14:25

Originally posted by Illuminati@2 July 2004 - 14:24
<!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 14:18

Its not a script, its just a large white image :rolleyes:
Okay, so exactly caused the white image to start crashes?

I think I remember this because talked about, but my memory&#39;s shot recently :helpsmile: [/b][/quote]
its a very small jpeg, but when translated to raw image stuff it floods your RAM

hooked
07-02-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by danb+2 July 2004 - 13:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 2 July 2004 - 13:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 14:22
<!--QuoteBegin-danb@2 July 2004 - 08:15
FC ws that the same thread where Sam sid about suicide and you said die motherfucker die? :unsure:

He does not care for others so why should I him?
I was just checking :D

I think its all quite humourous, have you nothing else to worry yourself about though really? :unsure:

I couldnt care if you stayed or went, but I think it would be a shame to leave over something so trivial [/b][/quote]
nice one &#33;&#33;

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
07-02-2004, 01:33 PM
Its not even about a white picture anymore.

Its about somebody not even being put on moderation after so many others have done smaller things and have been.

Or worst they were kicked out of here.

I did not know chevy was samsamsam untell last night.All I knew is that he was not going to use that name anymore.

And then he starts posting about how he is going to do it again.Well there is the proof the admins needed.He pretty much admitted it.

Yet I am sure there will be nothing done.

After saying all that.Bot has a right to put me on moderation or kick me out.I was drunk and being an asshole.

So was samsamsam last night.We both should be.

All I want to know is where are the MODs?They would of had all these Threads locked down real quick along time ago.Maybe they just do not care anymore so much like others do.

*FC is really sitting back kinda laughing at all this.Forum dramas.*

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 01:33 PM
Q: Why shouldn&#39;t women be allowed to drive?

A: There&#39;s no road between the kitchen and the bedroom.

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 01:35 PM
A couple of guys from Kentucky are out in the woods hunting when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn&#39;t seem to be breathing and his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911.

He gasps to the operator, "Bubba is dead&#33; What can I do?"

The operator, in a calm voice says, "Just take it easy. I can help. First, let&#39;s make sure he&#39;s dead."
There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy&#39;s voice comes back on the line. he says, "OK, now what?"

tehcrackaluv :D

GepperRankins
07-02-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 13:41
Its not even about a white picture anymore.

Its about somebody not even being put on moderation after so many others have done smaller things and have been.

Or worst they were kicked out of here.

I did not know chevy was samsamsam untell last night.All I knew is that he was not going to use that name anymore.

And then he starts posting about how he is going to do it again.Well there is the proof the admins needed.He pretty much admitted it.

Yet I am sure there will be nothing done.

After saying all that.Bot has a right to put me on moderation or kick me out.I was drunk and being an asshole.

So was samsamsam last night.We both should be.

All I want to know is where are the MODs?They would of had all these Threads locked down real quick along time ago.Maybe they just do not care anymore so much like others do.

*FC is really sitting back kinda laughing at all this.Forum dramas.*
i know it sucks.

i dont get put on moderation no matter how hard i try :(

DanB
07-02-2004, 01:36 PM
But you is the one making it a drama :blink:

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 01:38 PM
What&#39;s the most embarrassing thing that can happen to a cheerleader?

She does a split, and five class rings fall out.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
07-02-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by danb@2 July 2004 - 08:44
But you is the one making it a drama :blink:
Others have also.By PMing me on SS and saying how wrong I was for not feeling sorry for sam. :rolleyes:

But you are right.I am the main character in this one. :D

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 01:39 PM
A man arrives at the gates of heaven. St. Peter asks, "Religion?" The man says, "Methodist." St. Peter looks down his list, and says, "Go to room 24, but be very quiet as you pass room 8."

Another man arrives at the gates of heaven. "Religion?" "Baptist." "Go to
room 18, but be very quiet as you pass room 8."

A third man arrives at the gates. "Religion?" "Jewish." "Go to room 11, but be very quiet as you pass room 8." The man says, "I can understand there being different rooms for different religions, but why must I be quiet when I pass room 8?"

St. Peter tells him, "Well the Catholics are in room 8, and they think they&#39;re the only ones here."

Afronaut
07-02-2004, 01:41 PM
Ban somebody, dont Ban somebody.
Moderation, No Moderation.

Either way, there&#39;s always somebody who dont agree with these things.

:cool2:

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 01:42 PM
Q: What do you call a lesbian dinosaur?

A: A lickalotapus

CornerPocket
07-02-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 07:01
This Forum is obviously split on who they want around anymore.That includes the Mods also.

I for one am getting tired of being accused of shit around here. Perhaps you guys feel the other Mods are not what you expect, but don&#39;t judge me with facts&#33; So you people wanna accuse Mods make sure you use names. Posting posts with &#39;includes all Mods, the Mods, etc&#39; shit needs to stop. I&#39;ve seen quite a few post now related to "All Mods" in general, back it up.

I&#39;m I upset...yeah....why because when a member starts whining, they drag all the Mods even those not involved. :angry:

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 01:43 PM
Adam and Eve had just had the first sex every, when God approached Adam to ask how it was. "Great," said Adam. Encouraged, God asked him where Eve was. Adam said, "Oh, she&#39;s just washing off in the creek." Suddenly, the sky grew dark and lightning shot from the heavens. Adam, now cowering behind a rock asked him what was the matter. God replied, "By Lucifer&#39;s tail, I&#39;ll never get that smell out of those fish&#33;"

hooked
07-02-2004, 01:44 PM
WHY THE HELL SHOULD THESE THREADS BEING LOCKED

PLEASE TO TELL ME FC &#33;&#33;&#33;

WHATS WRONG WITH KEEPING ALL THESE THREADS OPEN

??????????????????///

yeah that&#39;s right open i say open iopen open open op33n :P

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 01:44 PM
What do blondes and dog shit have in common?

The older they both get the easier they are to pick up.

hooked
07-02-2004, 01:46 PM
having fun cellery ?

:D

:helpsmile:

:P B) :rolleyes:

Celerystalksme
Two old friends bumped into each other in a restaurant. One asked, "Are you still seeing that girl Helen?" "Nah," said the other, "she bled to death from gonorrhea."

The first guy said, "You don&#39;t bleed to death from gonorrhea." His friend replied, "You do if you give it to me."

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
Originally posted by CornerPocket+2 July 2004 - 08:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CornerPocket @ 2 July 2004 - 08:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 07:01
This Forum is obviously split on who they want around anymore.That includes the Mods also.

I for one am getting tired of being accused of shit around here. Perhaps you guys feel the other Mods are not what you expect. So you people wanna accuse Mods make sure you use names. Posting posts with &#39;includes all Mods, the Mods, etc&#39; shit needs to stop. I&#39;ve seen quite a few post now related to "All Mods" in general, back it up.

I&#39;m I upset...yeah....why because when a member starts whining, they drag all the Mods even those not involved. :angry: [/b][/quote]
The put me on Moderation.Close this Thread.Do something.I am asking. :P

All I was saying was some MODs like me and some do not.The same goes for samsamsam.

It is you MODs that say you are just Members with powers.So you should get treated the same.

Well I was trying to say I am sure you are split on what to do.As I am getting all kinds of PMs on samsamsam is an asshole to why pick on him.

I am sure you all are talking about all this in team chat and hopefully haxor will release it soon. :D

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 01:47 PM
Yes im keeping myself amused...its a hard thing to do these days :D :lol:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
07-02-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by hooked@2 July 2004 - 08:52

??????????????????///

:P It looks like it will stay open.Lets keep on bashing each other. :P

:lol:

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 01:48 PM
Q: What&#39;s 6.9?

A: A good thing ruined by a period.

hooked
07-02-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@2 July 2004 - 13:55
its a hard thing these days :D
/touché :mellow:

hooked
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+2 July 2004 - 13:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 2 July 2004 - 13:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hooked@2 July 2004 - 08:52

??????????????????///

yeah that&#39;s right open i say open iopen open open op33n&nbsp; :P

:lol: [/b][/quote]
you didn&#39;t answer the question though ;)

Celerystalksme
Q: How is pubic hair like parsley?

A: You push it to the side before you start eating.

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 01:50 PM
What does Micheal Jackson and Red Bull have in common?

They both come in little cans?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
07-02-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by hooked+2 July 2004 - 08:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hooked @ 2 July 2004 - 08:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 13:56
<!--QuoteBegin-hooked@2 July 2004 - 08:52

??????????????????///

you didn&#39;t answer the question though ;) [/b][/quote]
:D I do not have to answer.All I have to do is keep Posting and being an asshole. :D

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 01:52 PM
One day a man went to the store to buy his girlfriend a birthday present. While shopping the man turned to an older male and asked his opinion on what to get his girlfriend. Being more experienced the man gave some advice, "Get her two things, because if she doesn&#39;t like the first one she can be happy she recieved two things." So keeping that in mind he went on his way. Finally, he bought the gifts and while walking out of the store he ran into the older man again.

The older man says, "I notice that you are carrying two bags, what did you get her?" The man replied, "Well i got her a pair of sandals because she loves wearing sandals." The older man asked, "Well what else did you get her?" The man then replied a dildo that way if she doesn&#39;t like the sandals she can go fuck herself.

GepperRankins
dave is listening to; d12 - how come

hooked
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+2 July 2004 - 13:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 2 July 2004 - 13:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by hooked@2 July 2004 - 08:57

??????????????????///

:D I do not have to answer.All I have to do is keep Posting and being an asshole. :D [/b][/quote]
no problem for you that is -_-

GepperRankins
07-02-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@2 July 2004 - 13:58
What does Micheal Jackson and Red Bull have in common?

They both come in little cans?
whatts tthe difference between micheal jackson and acne?

acne doesnt come on your face till youre at least 13

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
Originally posted by hooked+2 July 2004 - 09:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hooked @ 2 July 2004 - 09:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 13:59

??????????????????///

:D I do not have to answer.All I have to do is keep Posting and being an asshole. :D
no problem for you that is -_- [/b][/quote]
:D Thank You. :D

Celerystalksme
A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position.

As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the wife asked sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?"

"Yep," the husband replied, "in-laws."

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 01:55 PM
Do you know why fat chicks give good head?

Because they have to&#33;

hooked
07-02-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+2 July 2004 - 14:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 2 July 2004 - 14:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by hooked@2 July 2004 - 09:00

Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 13:59

??????????????????///

no problem for you that is -_-
:D Thank You. :D [/b][/quote]
yr welcome :wub:

btw >

do you have a gun ?

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 01:56 PM
A blonde is driving and she gets pulled over by an officer. So a blonde officer walks up and asks for her license. The blonde looks up.

"Whats a license?" She asks.

The cop says, "It&#39;s a thing where you look at it and you see yourself."

So the blonde hands her a mirror.

The Blonde officer looks at it and says, "Why didn&#39;t you tell me you were a police officer or I wouldn&#39;t of pulled you over&#33;"

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 01:57 PM
How did Michael Jackson get food poisoning?

He ate a five year old weiner

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 01:58 PM
A blonde, brunette and a red head are sentenced to death by firing squad.

The red head is to be executed first. The firing squad asks if she has any last wishes, she says “no”. So the squad continues with “Ready…Aim…” and then she screams out “Earthquake&#33;” This distracts the squad and she safely escapes.

Next is the brunette, she also has no requests. The squad then continues with “Ready…Aim…” and then she screams out “Flood&#33;” This again distracts the squad and she too runs to safety.

Now the blonde who has begun to catch on, also has no requests. The squad starts with “Ready…Aim…” then the blonde screams out “FIRE&#33;”

Adster
07-02-2004, 01:59 PM
thought I told you when that first happened FC that Chevy was Sam??

as for this board Will never be what it once was its fucked as far as I&#39;m concerned

the new people reckon it isn&#39;t coz they have not seen what it used to be like instead there the ones who&#39;s fucked it all up worse

and as for corner pocket after all you have always said I am on a spamming rage in your books ain&#39;t I???

well that was a year ago now you know what the real deal is

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
07-02-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Adster@2 July 2004 - 09:07
:huh: You did?Well shit. :huh:

We could of had this thread along time ago&#33;

:P

hooked
07-02-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Adster@2 July 2004 - 14:07

as for this board Will never be what it once was its fucked as far as I&#39;m concerned

the new people reckon it isn&#39;t coz they have not seen what it used to be like instead there the ones who&#39;s fucked it all up worse

and as for corner pocket after all you have always said I am on a spamming rage in your books ain&#39;t I???

it never ever will be like it was earlier my dear old boxing glove &#33;&#33;&#33;1

that&#39;s life you know &#33;

you can&#39;t keep your little nicely place for yourself, new ppl will come and yes they will go to . . . . . . .

its alwayz changing

/now please have a date K?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
07-02-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by CornerPocket@2 July 2004 - 09:08
Q: What do you call a hijacked thread turned into jokes?

A: A Post moved to Jokes..................
Wooohoooooo&#33; :01:

zapjb
07-02-2004, 02:03 PM
OK don&#39;t open the PM FC. Just trying to help. Whatever.

hooked
07-02-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+2 July 2004 - 14:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 2 July 2004 - 14:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CornerPocket@2 July 2004 - 09:08
Q: What do you call a hijacked thread turned into jokes?

A: A Post moved to Jokes..................
Wooohoooooo&#33; :01: [/b][/quote]
Image Resized
[img]http://www.nickken.i12.com/Selfpics/berlin/woohoo.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://www.nickken.i12.com/Selfpics/berlin/woohoo.jpg')

CornerPocket
07-02-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Adster@2 July 2004 - 08:07

Everybody knows that you are a spamming rage, still are..............and the real deal is what?

and it&#39;s cornerpocket....one word

hooked
07-02-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by CornerPocket+2 July 2004 - 14:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CornerPocket @ 2 July 2004 - 14:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adster@2 July 2004 - 08:07

Everybody knows that you are a spamming rage, still are..............and the real deal is what?

and it&#39;s cornerpocket....one word [/b][/quote]
I&#39;m WITH TEH ADSTER &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;1

YES I AM

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
07-02-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by CornerPocket@2 July 2004 - 09:12

Damn.He said that with some authority&#33;

hooked
07-02-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+2 July 2004 - 14:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 2 July 2004 - 14:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CornerPocket@2 July 2004 - 09:12

:lol: [/b][/quote]
hehe . .reconized ;)

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 02:08 PM
How do you know your at a gay church?

Half the people are kneeling

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 02:10 PM
What&#39;s the difference between a gay guy and a refridgerator?

When you take the meat out of the fridge it don&#39;t fart.

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 02:11 PM
Timmy and Jimmy are two young British lads who live next door to each other.

On Christmas morning, Timmy runs downstairs and unwraps his gifts. There are board games&#33; There are books&#33; There&#39;s some new clothing&#33; Timmy is overwhelmed with joy.

He runs next door to see Jimmy.

"Jimmy&#33; Jimmy&#33; What did you get for Christmas?"

"I got a new X-Box, a new mountain bike, some Matrix sunglasses and a new digital camera," Jimmy replied. "What did you get?"

Solemnly, Timmy replied, "Oh, you know. Some board games, some books, some new clothes and stuff."

"You didn&#39;t get very much stuff," Jimmy said cockily.

"Oh yeah?" said Timmy. "Well at least I don&#39;t have leukemia."

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
07-02-2004, 02:12 PM
Three gay men died, and were going to be cremated. Their lovers happened to be at the funeral home at the same time, and were discussing what they planned to do with the ashes.

The first man said, "My Ryan loved to fly, so I&#39;m going up in a plane and scatter his ashes in the sky."

The second man said, "My Ross was a good fisherman, so I&#39;m going to scatter his ashes in our favorite lake."

The third man said, "My Jack was such a good lover, I think I&#39;m going to dump his ashes in a pot of chili, so he can tear my ass up just one more time."

GepperRankins
07-02-2004, 02:12 PM
how do you kill a thread?

move it to funny stuff

CornerPocket
07-02-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+2 July 2004 - 08:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN &#064; 2 July 2004 - 08:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-CornerPocket@2 July 2004 - 09:12

:lol:[/b][/quote]
http://arapaho.nsuok.edu/~higginbk/carflash.gif.................... :01:

Adster
07-02-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by CornerPocket+3 July 2004 - 00:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CornerPocket @ 3 July 2004 - 00:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adster@2 July 2004 - 08:07

and it&#39;s cornerpocket....one word [/b][/quote]
don&#39;t play dumb mod with me

you know what I mean

you think those powers scare me?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
07-02-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Adster+2 July 2004 - 09:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 2 July 2004 - 09:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by CornerPocket@3 July 2004 - 00:12
<!--QuoteBegin-Adster@2 July 2004 - 08:07

you know what I mean

you think those powers scare me? [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:unsure:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CornerPocket
07-02-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Adster+2 July 2004 - 08:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster &#064; 2 July 2004 - 08:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

you know what I mean

you think those powers scare me?[/b][/quote]
:lol: ...............scare, who said anything about scare...................what a minute guess you are saying I quoted that too................................. :lol:

powers what powers....let&#39;s see let me try *poof* you can no longer type.......did my powers work?

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 02:20 PM
A man went into a church to confess his sins. He first told the priest that he had fondled a woman&#39;s breasts. The priest forgave him and gave him 10 Hail Marys to pray as pentence. He then confessed to recieving a hand job from a woman. The priest again forgave him and gave him 25 Our Fathers to pray as pentence.

The man thanked the priest and went on his way. However, on his way out, the man remembered one more of his sins. He rushed back to confess it, however the priest was nowhere to be found. He could only find an altar boy, so he asked him, "Hey kid, what does the priest give for blowjobs?"

The boy replied "Snickers&#33;"

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by CornerPocket+3 July 2004 - 00:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CornerPocket @ 3 July 2004 - 00:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Adster@2 July 2004 - 08:22

you know what I mean

:lol: ...............scare, who said anything about scare...................what a minute guess you are saying I quoted that too................................. :lol:

powers what powers....let&#39;s see let me try *poof* you can no longer type.......did my powers work? [/b][/quote]
stfu :P

Cheese
07-02-2004, 02:22 PM
This thread. Sucks.

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 02:25 PM
A man went to his doctor office one morning looking for help.

"Doc, you have to help me, I am not sure what is going on." after saying that the man dropped his pants.

The doctor looked at the man&#39;s penis an noticed a Red and a Brown ring around the man&#39;s penis.

"I - I do not know what is going on, can you help me?"

The doctor took some samples and left the man in the room alone. A few minutes later the doctor returned.

"Okay, I have some good news and bad news. The good news is that the Red ring is lipstick -"

"Great, I guess I got lucky," replied the man.

"Well, there is also the bad news. The Brown ring is Skoal."

Adster
07-02-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by CornerPocket+3 July 2004 - 00:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CornerPocket @ 3 July 2004 - 00:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

you know what I mean

powers what powers....let&#39;s see let me try *poof* you can no longer type.......did my powers work? [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

I challenge you corner.... err pocket :P

you want to see the adthomp back in July of 2003??

with his Spamming rampage&#33;&#33;

I can give him too you if you like once again???

but nah ill go easy on ya for now its such a stressful job

hooked
07-02-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese@2 July 2004 - 14:30
This thread. Sucks.
*hooked looks down, but don&#39;t feel anything :(

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese@3 July 2004 - 00:30
This thread. Sucks.
stfu Gaylord :P :lol:

[B][O][T]
07-02-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese@2 July 2004 - 15:30
This thread. Sucks.
This thread is fun :lol: :lol:

BOT

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 02:30 PM
looks down to sig...*hehehe*

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 02:32 PM
A new guy at work ask some of his co-workers if there is anything to do around this town. So the go workers take him to the local bar. after an hour of drinking, this girl walks into the bar. the new guy sees her and askes the co-workers who she is. The co-workers say thats Sandpaper Sally. and you do not want to mess with that. The new guy asks why and one of the co-workers says. well everytime u fuck her, it feels like sandpaper.

The new guy doesn&#39;t believe them so he goes over to Sally and starts buying her drinks.

Later that night they are back at her place and they start going at it. after a few seconds the new guys is like "wow this really does feel like sandpaper" Sally says "oh im sorry ill be right back."

After being in the bathroom for a couple minutes. shes comes back out and they start going at it again. its feeling great. The new guy asks, "This feels great, did u use some motion lotion?".

Sally says "No, i just picked the scabbs and let the puss run out."

Cheese
07-02-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme+2 July 2004 - 14:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 2 July 2004 - 14:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@3 July 2004 - 00:30
This thread. Sucks.
stfu Gaylord :P :lol: [/b][/quote]
That&#39;s Gep Lord...

Actually make that Gep Overlord. :lol:

CornerPocket
07-02-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Adster+2 July 2004 - 08:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster &#064; 2 July 2004 - 08:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by CornerPocket@3 July 2004 - 00:26

you know what I mean

powers what powers....let&#39;s see let me try *poof* you can no longer type.......did my powers work?

but nah ill go easy on ya for now its such a stressful job[/b][/quote]
:o see no powers.................

ill go easy on ya for now its such a stressful job
promise :rolleyes:

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 02:34 PM
Q: What did one gay man say to the other sitting at the bar?

A: May i push your stool in?

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+3 July 2004 - 00:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 3 July 2004 - 00:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@2 July 2004 - 14:37
<!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@3 July 2004 - 00:30
This thread. Sucks.
stfu Gaylord :P :lol:
That&#39;s Gep Lord...

Actually make that Gep Overlord. :lol: [/b][/quote]
no. you&#39;re now a Gay Underlord :lol: :P

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by [O][T]+3 July 2004 - 00:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE ([O][T] @ 3 July 2004 - 00:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@2 July 2004 - 15:30
This thread. Sucks.
This thread is fun :lol: :lol:

BOT [/quote]
stfu :P :lol:

CornerPocket
07-02-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@2 July 2004 - 08:42
Q: What did one gay man say to the other sitting at the bar?

A: May i push your stool in?
:x .......................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 02:39 PM
A man walks into the confessional both one day and begins to confess his sins to the Priest
He says, “forgive me father for I have sinned.”

“Go on.” says the Priest.

The man says, “Well I have committed adultery…” but the Priest cuts him off. “I have heard enough” says the Priest. “Do 10 Hail Marys and you can go.

The next man walks in.

He says, “Forgive me father for I have sinned.” The Priest says, “Go on.” “Well I killed a man today…” the man says but he too is cut off. “I have heard enough” says the Priest. “100 Hail Marys and you can go.

A third man walks in.

“Forgive me father for I have sinned.” he says.

“Go on” says the Priest.

“Well I molested my 8 year old son yesterday.”

And the Priest says “REALLY?&#33; How was it?”

[B][O][T]
07-02-2004, 02:39 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/ok.jpg

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 02:41 PM
Q:How do you know you are at a gay BBQ?

A: All the hot dogs taste like shit.

Adster
07-02-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by CornerPocket+3 July 2004 - 00:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CornerPocket @ 3 July 2004 - 00:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Adster@2 July 2004 - 08:34

Originally posted by CornerPocket@3 July 2004 - 00:26

you know what I mean

but nah ill go easy on ya for now its such a stressful job
:o see no powers.................

ill go easy on ya for now its such a stressful job
promise :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]

love that new member title did i inspire you too it :lol:

oh and btw you forgot to say abracadabra

Rat Faced
07-02-2004, 02:46 PM
4 Nuns die in a Car Crash and are met at the Pearly Gates.

St Peter turns to the 1st Nun and says: "Because your so holy, I have to ask you if you&#39;ve ever had relations with a Man"

The Nun thinks and says looking embarressed, "Well, I did once touch a boys penis when i was a little Girl"

St Peter: "No problem, go over to the Font over there, wash your finger in Holy Water, and go on in"

After asking the 2nd Nun the same question, she replies "Well, in High School, i once gave a boy a Hand Job"

This time St Peter tells her to wash her hands in the Holy Water and enter.

He turns to the 3rd Nun, when the 4th suddenly pulls her out the way exclaiming:

"If you think im gargling in that font, after shes washed her arse, you have another think coming&#33;"

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 02:52 PM
Jesus and Moses are on an island. Jesus turns to Moses and says "I bet I can beat you in a race to the land." Moses turns to Jesus and says "I can split the water, so I&#39;ll beat you." Jesus says "Yea, but I can walk on water, so I&#39;m faster."

So they get out a stop watch and Moses splits the sea and gets to land. He screams to Jesus that now he can run. So Jesus runs and he gets about 20 feet into the water and sinks. He swims to shore and Moses asks what happened. Jesus turns to Moses and says "I forgot that I had holes in my feet."

CornerPocket
07-02-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Adster@2 July 2004 - 08:50
:lol:&nbsp; :lol:

whaddaya talking about your a inspiration to the whole board...... :P

*doh, guess that&#39;s why my powers didn&#39;t work :lol:

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 02:56 PM
Q: What do pizza delivery boys and gynecologists have in common?

A: They both can smell it but they can&#39;t eat it.

*is off to bed now...more jokes to come tomorrow* :lol:

Adster
07-02-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by CornerPocket+3 July 2004 - 01:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CornerPocket @ 3 July 2004 - 01:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adster@2 July 2004 - 08:50

*doh, guess that&#39;s why my powers didn&#39;t work :lol: [/b][/quote]
I must be the inspiration :huh:

this whole board is spam now :lol:

oh dam i didn&#39;t put in my 2 word answers like I used too FFS I have lost it :(

help me cornerpocket :(

he he this thread is fun given me something to do on my Friday night :D :D

and how come the dictionary has corner pocket as 2 words?? :P

oh darn better drink my 12th schooner now

time for another piss stop

[B][O][T]
07-02-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@2 July 2004 - 16:04

Sweet dreams :)

BOT

Illuminati
07-02-2004, 03:07 PM
Q. What&#39;s the difference between a rebellious chicken and a horny lawyer?

A. One clucks defiance...

HeavyMetalParkingLot
07-02-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by CornerPocket+2 July 2004 - 15:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CornerPocket @ 2 July 2004 - 15:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adster@2 July 2004 - 08:50
:lol:&nbsp; :lol:

*doh, guess that&#39;s why my powers didn&#39;t work :lol: [/b][/quote]
Damn Texans, nothing but trouble I tell ya............

CornerPocket
07-02-2004, 03:09 PM
I must be the inspiration :huh:

this whole board is spam now :lol:

told you :lol:

help me cornerpocket :(

abracadabra....*poof*.... :sorcerer:

they wouldn&#39;t listen to me ^_^

CornerPocket
07-02-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@2 July 2004 - 09:04

nighty-night

Adster
07-02-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by CornerPocket@3 July 2004 - 01:17

Lmao

almost my bedtime too

Illuminati
07-02-2004, 03:16 PM
Two priests jump into the showers in the convent, and one of them remembers that he forgot the soap. As his room is nearby, he goes out without a towel to get the soap. On the way back, he hears three nuns coming down the hallway. Stark naked, he thinks about where to hide...

As the three nuns go down the hallway, they see the priest standing perfectly still.
"Oh look, a new statue", the first nun goes.
"Hmm - What is that?", the second nun goes, pointing at the priest&#39;s penis which is fully erect.
The first nun pulls on the cock and one of the soaps slips out of his left hand.
"Ah - It&#39;s a soap dispenser", she exclaims.

The second nun decides to try it herself, grabbing his cock. The other soap slips out of his right hand, which the second nun picks up.

The third nun decides to try it herself as well and pulls on his dick. No soap. She tries it again to no avail. She tries it a few more times before shouting to the other two nuns:

"Hey look - Hand Cream&#33;"

CornerPocket
07-02-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Adster+2 July 2004 - 09:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster &#064; 2 July 2004 - 09:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-CornerPocket@3 July 2004 - 01:17

Lmao

almost my bedtime too[/b][/quote]
Thanks for the conversation, feel much better..........nighty-night..............until the next time :)

Virtualbody1234
07-02-2004, 04:49 PM
A bunch of teenage boys are chasing pidgeons yelling "fuck off... fuck off&#33;&#33;&#33;" in a town square. A priest walks up to the young boys and tells them "When you chase those birds you should just say "shoo shoo" and they&#39;ll fuck off by themselves."

AussieSheila
07-02-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@2 July 2004 - 22:41
Q: Why shouldn&#39;t women be allowed to drive?

A: There&#39;s no road between the kitchen and the bedroom.
What do men and clouds have in common?

When they piss off it&#39;s a nice day.

:D

tesco
07-02-2004, 05:50 PM
Moved to funny stuff. <_<

Illuminati
07-02-2004, 06:25 PM
Good news - Saddam Hussein&#39;s getting the death penalty :D

Bad news - David Beckham&#39;s taking it ;)

BawA
07-02-2004, 07:16 PM
Hey FC Am ur Backup next time any1 goes on u just call me :gunsmile:

And Bring ur sig and avatar back. ;)

How can i read good posts on lounge when u spammer flooding the lounge with worthless posts <_<

jetje
07-03-2004, 12:18 PM
i miss the smurfs and FC.com too ;)

Cheese
07-03-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@2 July 2004 - 19:24
Hey FC Am ur Backup next time any1 goes on u just call me :gunsmile:

And Bring ur sig and avatar back. ;)

How can i read good posts on lounge when u spammer foolding the lounge with worthless posts <_<
Hahahaha :lol:

just &#39;cos we is in teh jokie secton deosnt mean u shud speel like a joke

Spicker
07-06-2004, 05:46 PM
i think hes gone... :&#39;( :&#39;( forever <_<

i miss smurfs... :frusty:

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:14 PM
A girl came skipping home FROM school one day. "Mommy, Mommy," she yelled, "we were counting today, and all the other kids could only count to four, but I counted to 10. See? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7, 8, 9, 10&#33;"

"Very good," said her mother.

"Is it because I&#39;m blonde, Mommy?"

"Yes, Honey, it&#39;s because you&#39;re blonde."

The next day the girl came skipping home FROM school. "Mommy, Mommy," She yelled, "we were saying the alphabet today, and all the other kids could only say it to D, but I said it to G. See? A,b, c, d, e, f, g&#33;"

"Very good," said her mother.

"Is it because I&#39;m blonde, Mommy?"

"Yes, Honey, it&#39;s because you&#39;re blonde."

The next day the girl came skipping home FROM school. "Mommy, Mommy," she yelled, "we were in gym class today, and when we showered, all the other girls had flat chests, but I have these&#33;" And she lifted her tank top to reveal a pair of 36Cs.

"Very good," said her embarrassed mother.

"Is it because I&#39;m blonde, mommy?"

"No, Honey, it&#39;s because you&#39;re 25."

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:16 PM
A guy walks into a sperm donor bank wearing a ski mask and holding a gun. He goes up to the nurse and demands her to open the sperm bank vault. She says "But sir, its just a sperm bank&#33;", "I don&#39;t care, open it now&#33;&#33;&#33;" he replies. So she opens the door to the vault and inside are all the sperm samples. The guy says "Take one of those sperm samples and drink it&#33;", she looks at him "BUT, they are sperm samples&#33;&#33;" , "DO IT&#33;". So the nurse sucks it back. "That one there, drink that one as well.", so the nurse drinks that one as well. Finally after 4 samples the man takes off his ski mask and says, "See honey - its not that hard."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
that one is my favourite so far :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:17 PM
Whats the hardest part of a vegtable?

The wheelchair.

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:18 PM
A man went into a coffee shop and found Bush, Rumsfeld, and Powell sitting at a table drinking coffee and having a heated discussion.

He, of course, approached the table and asked what they were doing there.

"Well" said Bush, "we&#39;re planning the invasion of Iraq. We&#39;re going to kill Saddam, 5 million Iraqis, and one bicycle repairman."

"Why would you kill a bicycle repairman?" asked the fellow.

"See&#33;" said Rumsfeld as he punched Powell in the arm. "I told you no one would give a shit about the 5 million Iraqis&#33;"

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:19 PM
A man went into a coffee shop and found Bush, Rumsfeld, and Powell sitting at a table drinking coffee and having a heated discussion.

He, of course, approached the table and asked what they were doing there.

"Well" said Bush, "we&#39;re planning the invasion of Iraq. We&#39;re going to kill Saddam, 5 million Iraqis, and one bicycle repairman."

"Why would you kill a bicycle repairman?" asked the fellow.

"See&#33;" said Rumsfeld as he punched Powell in the arm. "I told you no one would give a shit about the 5 million Iraqis&#33;"

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:21 PM
A man went into confession and told the priest "forgive me father, for I have sinned. Yesterday I was out golfing and I cursed." The priest told the man to tell his story. So he started, "well, I was on the 7th tee when I hit the perfect shot. Long, straight, middle of the fairway, you couldn&#39;t ask for a better shot. I went up to my ball and I wasn&#39;t even 30 feet from it when a squirrel runs by, takes my ball, and then proceeds into the woods."

The priest cut him off and said "and that is when you cursed."

"No, no, that&#39;s not it" the guy told the priest. "Just when the squirrel reaches the rough a hawk flys by and snatches up the squirrel, still holding the ball, and starts flying off."

Once again the priest cut him off and asked "Is that when you cursed?"

"No, that wasn&#39;t it either, father." The guy told him. "As the hawk was flying, it dropped the squirrel and the ball over the green and the ball ended up about four feet from the pin."

Once more the priest cut him off and said, "Don&#39;t tell me you missed the fucking putt."

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:22 PM
A new lumberjack got to camp and met with all his new workmates. For the first two weeks he worked like a dog. Finally he asked one of the guys what he does for "relief." The man told him to go to the barrell at the bottom of the hill behind the cabin and put his dick in the hole.

The new guy came running back to his friend the next day; "Hey&#33; I put my dick in the barrell just like you said and it was fantastic&#33;&#33;&#33; I&#39;m gonna do that everyday&#33;" The man laughed and said "Everyday but Tuesday...that&#39;s your day in the barrell."

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:23 PM
A bird left late to fly south for the winter and got caught up in an ice storm. The bird quickly froze and fell to the ground and landed in the middle of a field. Near death, a cow passing by noticed the frozen bird. The cow walked over the to bird, straddled it and took a massive dump on the bird.

The bird immediately thought “Oh Lord….I’m about to die and now I’ve been crapped on&#33; How much worse can it get&#33; But the crap started to thaw the bird out. And soon the bird was not only unfrozen, but warm. He was saved&#33; The bird was so happy he started to sing.

But a cat nearby heard the bird singing. He ran towards the bird, dug him up and ate him. There are three morals to the story:

1) Not everyone who craps on you is your enemy.
2) Not everyone who gets you out of crap is your friend.
3) If you&#39;re warm and happy keep your mouth shut.

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:24 PM
Studies have shown that 95% of all women have smart DNA in them but 84% spit it back out.

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:25 PM
God decided one day he needed a vacation, but He can&#39;t decide where to go. He goes to St. Peter and asks for advice. St. Peter says "What about Mars?" "Nah," says God, "I was there about 25,000 years ago and it was so hot that I got the worst sunburn ever."

St. Peter thinks for a bit and then says, "What about Pluto?" God says, "No, last time I was there I spent way too much money at the blackjack tables there." St. Peter thinks again and says, "Well, what about Earth?" God looks at him and says, "Are you kidding me? I went there about 2,000 years ago, knocked up some Jewish chick, and I haven&#39;t heard the end of it since".

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:28 PM
Why did the blonde fuck a mexican? Because her teacher told her to do an essay.

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:30 PM
Real Men of Genius--- Today I salute you Mr. Compulsive Away Message Checker. While most people are out actually having fun, you are at home reading about it on your computer screen.. Right mouse click, Get Buddy Info, or the little Info box at the bottom of the Buddy List. You have people on that list you haven&#39;t talked to in years, but you still loyally read their away messages everyday to see what they are up to. So, crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Marauder of the Mousepad and don&#39;t wander too far from your computer because you never know when someone&#39;s away message may change.

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:32 PM
One day the teacher walked into the class and looked on the board and saw the word penis written in tiny little letters. She turned and looked for guilty faces in the class but found none. She then erased it off the board and continued with the days lesson.

The next day she walk into the class and the word penis was written in larger letters, she then turn in vain at the class to find the culprit but found no one, so again she erased the board and continued her class. For at least week she found the word on the board each day getting larger then the previous day&#39;s word.

Finally one day she walked into the class expecting to be greeted by the same word but found it saying "THE MORE YOU RUB IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS"

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:34 PM
A family of five is sitting down to have a nice dinner together, a man and his wife and their two daughters and son. Dinner was going nice and as planned when the oldest daughter asked her dad “Daddy, Why did you name me Rose?”

“Well sweetie, when you were born me and mommy brought you home and as we walked in a rose petal fell from the mantle and landed on your forehead.”

This sparked the attention of the other kids so the second daughter asks” Then Daddy, Why did you name me Robin?”

The father replies, “Well Robin, when you were lying in your crib as a baby a little robin flew in through your window and landed and sang to you.”

Finally the son chimed in “Dahhhh buh fer ha blah foo pbtpbt”
Dad shouted out “Shut up cinder block&#33;”

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:37 PM
A penguin is driving through California, when his car begins to sputter. He pulls in to the next town, and takes it to the garage.

The mechanic says to him "If you leave your car here an hour, I should have figured out what&#39;s up with it." The penguin leaves.

Wandering around the town, he finds an ice cream parlour, and California, being far removed from the snowier climes of the Artic, is beginning to make him feel a little unwell.

He goes in, and orders a nice big ice cream. However, not having hands, he can&#39;t use the spoon, so is forced to scoop his ice cream into his beak using his flippers. Unfortunately, he makes a big old mess, and is soon covered in ice cream. Despite his best efforts, he can&#39;t clean himself up. He thanks the lady, and leaves.

Back at the garage, he asks the mechanic. "So what&#39;s wrong with the car?"

"Well, son" he replies "it looks like you&#39;ve blown a seal."

Looking at himself in distress, the penguin says "No, no, it&#39;s only ice cream&#33;"

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:38 PM
What&#39;s the difference between an epileptic oyster shucker and a whore with diarrhea?

The epileptic shucks between fits.

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:38 PM
How can you tell if a midget is on her period?

She keeps tripping on the string&#33;

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:39 PM
After a Beer festival, the Brewery Presidents went out together to get a beer. The guy from corona says "Get me the best beer in the world, a corona." The guy from Budweiser says, "Get me the best beer in the world, the king of all beer, a budweiser." The guy from Coors says, "Get me the best beer in world, made with mountain spring water from the Rockies, get me a coors." The guy from LaBatt Blue says "Get me the best beer in the world, ay, a LaBatt Blue don&#39;cha know." The guy from Guiness then says, "Get me a coke." Taken aback the members from the brewery club asked "Why aren&#39;t you getting a guinness?"

The Guinness president replied, "Well, I figured if you guys aren&#39;t drinking beer, neither would I."

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:40 PM
A guy walks into the local welfare office, marches straight up to the counter and says, "Hi... You know, I just HATE drawing welfare. I&#39;d really rather have a job."

The social worker behind the counter says, "Your timing is excellent. We just got a job opening from a very wealthy old man who wants a chauffeur/bodyguard for his nymphomaniac daughter. You&#39;ll have to drive around in his Mercedes, but he&#39;ll supply all of your clothes.

Because of the long hours, meals will be provided. You&#39;ll be expected to escort her on her overseas holiday trips. You&#39;ll have a two-bedroom apartment above the garage. The starting salary is &#036;200,000 a year".

The guy says, "You&#39;re bullsh---ting me&#33;"

The social worker says, "Yeah, well, you started it."

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:42 PM
A young man walks into a whore house, with a dead frog being dragged by a legs. He walks up to a woman behind the desk, and tells her, &#39;Give me the dirtiest, skankiest, most disease ridden whore you have here.&#39;

The woman give the man a strange look, but agrees to his request. She leads him to a room. He waits there until the prostitute comes in, and then he fucks her without a condom. He then leaves the room and walks to the entrance where the woman from the desk stops him.

&#39;Excuse me, but just out of curiosity, why did you want to fuck the most STD ridden girl we have here?&#39;

He looks at her with a cold look and replies, "When I get home, I&#39;m gonna fuck the babysitter, and when my dad gets home, he&#39;s gonna fuck her too. Then when my mom gets home, he&#39;s gonna fuck her and then tommorrow, she will fuck the mailman and he&#39;s the dirty bastard that killed my frog&#33;&#39;

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:43 PM
Did you hear about the guy in the kitchen killing flys, some guy was killing flys in his kitchen when his wife walked in and said what are ya doing. "Killing flys he replied." "Did you get any?" she asked.

"Yah, Three females and two males."

"How can u tell if they&#39;re male or female she asked."

He replied, "Two were on the beer can and three were on the phone."

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:45 PM
A young soldier was sent to serve in the desert. When he arrived his commanding officer welcomed him and then showed him around camp. He showed him where he would sleep, where he would eat, and where he would shower. The young soldier noticed a camel tied up outside of a tent. He asks "What is the camel for?" The officer replies "Oh, that is for when the men get lonely and need to bust a nut."

So a few weeks go by and the soldier hasn&#39;t busted a nut since he got there. He decided it was time. He made his way over to where the camel was tied up. He dropped his pants and banged the shit out of the camel.

The commanding officer walks by as the soldier is finishing up and says "That&#39;s one way to do it, but why didn&#39;t you just ride her into town and get a prostitute like the rest of the men?"

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:46 PM
Q: Why does Mike Tyson cry when he makes love?

A: Mace.

Celerystalksme
07-08-2004, 01:47 PM
You Know You Are Living In The 21st Century When:

1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.

2. You haven&#39;t played solitaire with real cards in years.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.

4. You e-mail your friend who works at the desk next to you.

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they do not have e-mail addresses

6. When you go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in a business manner.

7. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial "0" or "9" to get an outside line.

8. You&#39;ve sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different companies.

10. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o&#39;clocknews.

11. Your boss doesn&#39;t have the ability to do your job.

12. Contractors out number permanent staff and are more likely to get long-service awards.

AND THE REAL CLINCHERS ARE ...

13. You read this entire list, and kept nodding and smiling.

14. As you read this list, you think about forwarding it to your friends.

15. You got this email from a friend that never talks to you anymore, except to send you jokes from the net.

16. You are too busy to notice there was no No. 9

17. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn&#39;t a No.9

18. AND NOW YOU&#39;RE LAUGHING AT YOUR OWN STUPIDITY&#33;...

ashutosh_cool16
07-09-2004, 10:00 PM
Sorry.. i entered this topic v. late... anyways.. this post is goin on the lines of BaccyMan&#39;s..........

still.. Baccyman&#39;s jokes rule.

{%shellshock%}
07-10-2004, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by ashutosh_cool16@9 July 2004 - 22:08
Baccyman&#39;s jokes rule.
I dont find them funny at all. :) But we all have our own style.

tesco
07-10-2004, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by {%shellshock%}+9 July 2004 - 21:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({%shellshock%} @ 9 July 2004 - 21:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ashutosh_cool16@9 July 2004 - 22:08
I dont find them funny at all. :) But we all have our own style. [/b][/quote]
:blink:

{%shellshock%}
07-10-2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+10 July 2004 - 02:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 10 July 2004 - 02:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by {%shellshock%}@9 July 2004 - 21:33
<!--QuoteBegin-ashutosh_cool16@9 July 2004 - 22:08
I dont find them funny at all. :) But we all have our own style.
:blink: [/b][/quote]
:rolleyes: [i love one replys :P ]

Celerystalksme
07-10-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by ashutosh_cool16@10 July 2004 - 08:08
Sorry.. i entered this topic v. late... anyways.. this post is goin on the lines of BaccyMan&#39;s..........

stfu :angry:

i been telling jokes while baccyman was in the forum womb :lol:

this is more than a joke thread...this is a movement &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; (from a serious to joke section) :lol:

Celerystalksme
07-10-2004, 01:44 PM
Q: Why did the girl fall off the swing?

A: because she had no arms.

Q: Why did the BOY fall off the swing?

A: he was laughing at the girls with no arms.

Celerystalksme
07-10-2004, 01:49 PM
There is a pregnent lady who is going to have triplets and is in labor and driving to the hospital so she can have her babies properly conceived. But while she&#39;s on the way she is stopped at a traffic lght and three gang members try to jack her car and end up shooting her in her stomach three times.

But luckily she is close to the hospital When she is shot, so once she gets to the hospital the doctor gets all the kids out and tells her that they are all fine, but they couldn&#39;t find the bullets inside the lady. So about 12 or 13 years later the doctor had told the lady that each of the kids had one bullet inside of them, but they didn&#39;t need surgery because eventually they would crap or piss them out.

So now the lady had three kids two girls and one boy. One day the first girl goes up to her mom and she is crying her eyes out and her mom asks her waht&#39;s wrong and she says that she crapped out a bullet and her mom says I knew it would happen one day and tells the girl that everything is ok.

So a couple hours later the second girl goes up to her mom and she is crying her eyes out and her mom says let me guess, you crapped out a bullet and the girl says, How&#39;d u know and her mom said it&#39;s a long story. But then a couple hours later her son comes in the room and he&#39;s covered in blood and he&#39;s crying and his mom says," Let me guess you crapped out a bullet and he says, "no, I was jacking off and I shot the cat."

Celerystalksme
07-10-2004, 01:50 PM
There&#39;s this forrest, and a majical turtle lives in it. One day he sees a bear chasing a rabbit so he stops them and tells them that they can each have 3 wishes.

For his 1st wish the bear says that he wishes all the bears in this forrest were female except for him. Done.

The rabbit says "I wish for a motorcycle." The turtle and bear are a bit confused, but the wish is granted anyways.

For his 2nd wish the bear says "I wish that all the bears in the neighbouring forrests were female except for me." Done.

The rabbit wishes for a helmet.

For his 3rd wish the bear says "I wish that all the bears in the whole world were female except for me." Dobe.

The rabbit says "I wish that the bear was gay." And he jumps on his motorcycle and rides away.

Celerystalksme
07-10-2004, 01:55 PM
There was a little boy who wanted to take his dog on a walk, but the his dad didn&#39;t know how to tell the little boy that he couldn&#39;t because the dog was in heat. So the dad called the vet and asked him what that he should do, because he didn&#39;t want the dog to get bred. So the vet told him to just put a little gas on the dog, and it would smoother the smell. So the dad was in the shop puttin gas on the dog, and the little boy walks in and asks his dad what that he is doing.

The dad tells the boy that he is just gassing the dog up for a walk. So the little boy is like okay whatever. So the boy was gone for an hour, and there was still no sign of him. So the man kinda gets worried. But about 20 minutes later, here comes the little boy, but the dog was no where in site.

So the man comes out the door and says where&#39;s the dog?&#33; And the little boy says: Oh she ran out of gas about a half a mile back, and another dog is pushing her home&#33;

{%shellshock%}
07-10-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@10 July 2004 - 13:52
Q: Why did the girl fall off the swing?

A: because she had no arms.

Q: Why did the BOY fall off the swing?

A: he was laughing at the girls with no arms.
:D Haha

ashutosh_cool16
07-10-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme+10 July 2004 - 13:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 10 July 2004 - 13:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ashutosh_cool16@10 July 2004 - 08:08

stfu :angry:

i been telling jokes while baccyman was in the forum womb :lol:

this is more than a joke thread...this is a movement &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; (from a serious to joke section) :lol: [/b][/quote]
ok sorry jokester..... what i meant was u post in Baccyman&#39;s topic... so u&#39;ll get more exposure.

infamousalbo101
07-12-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Illuminati@2 July 2004 - 11:15
Q. What&#39;s the difference between a rebellious chicken and a horny lawyer?

A. One clucks defiance...
Do you tell jokes professionaly?