PDA

View Full Version : Smelly Nurse At Work

Spider_dude
07-02-2004, 01:49 PM
ok as most know i work in a hospital at night to pay back my overdraft. one of the duties i have to do is mop the toilets, now there is a staff toilet in the staff room for the nurses and there is always one nurse who works late. the problem is she must be eating dead dogs or something cos when she leaves the toilet fuckign stinks. it is so bad i have to hold my breath and i have smelt some bad things in my life but this takes the biscuit. i have smelt burning flesh in trauma theatres after car crashes, that isn't a nice smell, but i'd rather smell that than this cows smelly arse. what should i do?

maybe a poll.

tell her to stop stinking so much
say nothing
report her smelly arse to the boss
make fun of her on the internet

Snee
07-02-2004, 01:51 PM
#5 All of the above :ph34r: :blink:

hooked
07-02-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@2 July 2004 - 13:57
ok as most know i work in a hospital at night to pay back my overdraft. one of the duties i have to do is mop the toilets, now there is a staff toilet in the staff room for the nurses and there is always one nurse who works late. the problem is she must be eating dead dogs or something cos when she leaves the toilet fuckign stinks. it is so bad i have to hold my breath and i have smelt some bad things in my life but this takes the biscuit. i have smelt burning flesh in trauma theatres after car crashes, that isn't a nice smell, but i'd rather smell that than this cows smelly arse. what should i do?

maybe a poll.

tell her to stop stinking so much
say nothing
report her smelly arse to the boss
make fun of her on the internet
make fun of the smelly bitch here !

Spider_dude
07-02-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by SnnY@2 July 2004 - 13:59
#5 All of the above :ph34r: :blink:
welcome back snny you old bastard,where have you been hiding? been boning all the swedish chicks? or hiding after holland beat you?

Snee
07-02-2004, 02:00 PM
Had no comp, so I worked.

Celerystalksme
07-02-2004, 02:05 PM
A woman goes to the drugstore and asks for arsenic. "What do you want that for?" the pharmacist asks. "I want to kill my husband," she replies. "He's having an affair with another woman." The pharmacist says, "I can't sell you arsenic to kill your husband, even if he is cheating." In response the woman pulls out a photograph of her husband with the other woman, who happens to be the pharmacist's wife. "I'm very sorry," the pharmacist says, "I didn't realize you had a prescription."

Mr. Mulder
07-02-2004, 02:11 PM
bend that skanky ass over and slip her teh soap :smilie4:

Spicker
07-02-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Arcadia@2 July 2004 - 15:19
bend that skanky ass over and slip her teh soap :smilie4:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

enoughfakefiles
07-02-2004, 06:29 PM
Pull her through with barbed wire and a blanket. :lol: :lol:

GepperRankins
07-02-2004, 06:37 PM
when its busy go upto her and shout "jesus christ, your shit stinks!!!!11!1!1!"

maybe the shock of that will make her think to keep iit in till she gets home, maybe it wil start rumours that you have a collection of nurse poo and your using it to build a statue of said nurse in your pebble-dash living room.

bit of a gamble :unsure:

UcanRock2
07-03-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@2 July 2004 - 07:13
A woman goes to the drugstore and asks for arsenic. "What do you want that for?" the pharmacist asks. "I want to kill my husband," she replies. "He's having an affair with another woman." The pharmacist says, "I can't sell you arsenic to kill your husband, even if he is cheating." In response the woman pulls out a photograph of her husband with the other woman, who happens to be the pharmacist's wife. "I'm very sorry," the pharmacist says, "I didn't realize you had a prescription."
:lol: :lol:

shn
07-03-2004, 10:36 PM
a male nurse? Ok, perhaps I've seen it all. :rolleyes:

UcanRock2
07-03-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by shn@3 July 2004 - 15:44
a male nurse?  Ok, perhaps I've seen it all. :rolleyes:
There all over...here...in the USA. :P

Keikan
07-04-2004, 02:45 AM
male pharmacist