PDA

View Full Version : Phone

J'Pol
07-03-2004, 11:20 PM
:phone: (http://www.burstfilms.com/content.php?id=2&dt=21096012)

internet.news
07-03-2004, 11:22 PM
lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:

Donnie Darko
07-03-2004, 11:24 PM
:mellow: :artist: :book: :dog: :eat: :guinesssmile: Then i get the call :phone:

DanB
07-03-2004, 11:24 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spicker
07-03-2004, 11:56 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hobbes
07-04-2004, 12:09 AM
Time for some fresh shorts! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spicker
07-04-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@4 July 2004 - 01:17
Time for some fresh shorts! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ROFL!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hobbes
07-04-2004, 12:28 AM
In a bit of seriousness, it amazes me how much American culture is exposed world-wide.

American beer is considered "piss" worldwide, because we favor tasteless beer that just gets us drunk, and are not into the more distinctive and robust European beers.

I am a bit surprised that people in Scotland are aware of the context behind this link. I had no idea Budweiser would even bother advertising it's wares in Scotland.

It always surprises me that when I post something about an American product or television show (the Simpsons), people world-wide are very familiar with it.

However when they post something local, like Bo Selecta, we have never heard of it.

It goes so far that I only know Beckham as Posh Spice's husband. He gained his greatest fame in the US when he asked a Beverly Hills shoe store to close so he and his wife could shop. The owner asked, "who are you"?

That news story was the first time I ever heard of David Beckham.

As a P.S., I absolutely hate "Absolutely Fabulous", why Comedy Central ever picked it up is beyond me.

Spicker
07-04-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@4 July 2004 - 01:36
In a bit of seriousness, it amazes me how much American culture is exposed world-wide.

American beer is considered "piss" worldwide, because we favor tasteless beer that just gets us drunk, and are not into the more distinctive and robust European beers.

I am a bit surprised that people in Scotland are aware of the context behind this link. I had no idea Budweiser would even bother advertising it's wares in Scotland.

It always surprises me that when I post something about an American product or television show (the Simpsons), people world-wide are very familiar with it.

However when they post something local, like Bo Selecta, we have never heard of it.

It goes so far that I only know Beckham as Posh Spice's husband. He gained his greatest fame in the US when he asked a Beverly Hills shoe store to close so he and his wife could shop. The owner asked, "who are you"?

As a P.S., I absolutely hate "Absolutely Fabulous", why Comedy Central ever picked it up is beyond me.
i think u posted in the rong thread

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFL funny shyt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

J'Pol
07-04-2004, 12:31 AM
I like budweiser, I think it has a nice taste.

Spicker
07-04-2004, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by J'Pol@4 July 2004 - 01:39
im still underage... :ph34r:

Guillaume
07-04-2004, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by J'Pol@4 July 2004 - 01:39
Budvar/Budweiser or Budweiser?

People always seem to forget there are two Budweiser: one from the Czech Republic and one American one.

J'Pol
07-04-2004, 12:35 AM
I've only tasted the American one. I like it.

Rat Faced
07-04-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by J'Pol@4 July 2004 - 00:43
I've only tasted the American one. I like it.
eeeewwwww

Wash your mouth out...

Guillaume
07-04-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@4 July 2004 - 01:36

Really?

I thought this one:http://www.floridastuff.com/bud/frogs2.gif was directed at us French. :lol:

@RF: Come on, it's not so bad. It has almost no taste at all... :P

Cheese
07-04-2004, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@4 July 2004 - 00:36

I am a bit surprised that people in Scotland are aware of the context behind this link.  I had no idea Budweiser would even bother advertising it's wares in Scotland.

It goes so far that I only know Beckham as Posh Spice's husband.  He gained his greatest fame in the US when he asked a Beverly Hills shoe store to close so he and his wife could shop.  The owner asked, "who are you"?

Of course you don't know what is going on in the rest of the world...that is the American way.

edot: I shpuld add a :P to that 'cos I'm only half serious... ;)

DanB
07-04-2004, 12:58 AM
Don&#39;t worry Hobbes, I hate Absolutely Fabulous too <_<

hobbes
07-04-2004, 01:25 AM
I drink Budweiser myself, but it was the beer I was weaned on. I was born in St. Louis and that is where they brew the stuff.
Image Resized
[img]http://www.alphapro.com/busch5.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://www.alphapro.com/busch5.jpg')

I think it is the largest brewery in the world.

When I travelled to Europe, I found the beers either heavy (George Killians) or bitter (Heineken). I saw very few American beers available for purchase.

In America, only foo-foo&#39;s drink "apple".

Carlsberg was my favorite abroad because it was so tasteless.

@Gurahl, Budweiser has been called a very heavy beer by my Texas friends, so imagine the pisswater that we have here.

GepperRankins
07-04-2004, 11:19 AM
@Gurahl, Budweiser has been called a very heavy beer by my Texas friends, so imagine the pisswater that we have here.

does that mean americans really dont know real beer?