PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help! Newbie Here!

bizzzibee
07-04-2004, 05:39 AM
What does "need more sourses" mean? How come when I finally get a download I can't listen to them? They're corrupted! Only one person has downloaded from me. My husband has tons of music that I plan on putting into my "Share File", but if I can't download from anyone else, why would I put up so much for others? Is that what you have to do before you can download from anyone else? Sorry for sounding so dumb, but I really want to learn how to do this!

internet.news
07-04-2004, 05:42 AM
you saw all the diffent forums - why did you choose this one to make that post? - I'm just curious

bizzzibee
07-04-2004, 05:48 AM
I just really don't know what I'm doing and my son is in bed right now so I can't get him to help me. Thought it would be great to show him that I had learned how to download music and burn him some disks, but everything I'm downloading won't play, or I need more sources and I don't know what the hell sources I need or how to get them! Sorry if I came to the wrong place for help!

internet.news
07-04-2004, 05:58 AM
OK - bu tlove your son as if you wil;l never see him again ...........but I wish tio hell l that you do

Donnie Darko
07-04-2004, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by bizzzibee@4 July 2004 - 05:56
I just really don't know what I'm doing and my son is in bed right now so I can't get him to help me.  Thought it would be great to show him that I had learned how to download music and burn him some disks, but everything I'm downloading won't play, or I need more sources and I don't know what the hell sources I need or how to get them!  Sorry if I came to the wrong place for help!
useing kazza :lol:

internet.news
07-04-2004, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by Donnie Darko+4 July 2004 - 07:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Donnie Darko @ 4 July 2004 - 07:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bizzzibee@4 July 2004 - 05:56
I just really don&#39;t know what I&#39;m doing and my son is in bed right now so I can&#39;t get him to help me.&nbsp; Thought it would be great to show him that I had learned how to download music and burn him some disks, but everything I&#39;m downloading won&#39;t play, or I need more sources and I don&#39;t know what the hell sources I need or how to get them&#33;&nbsp; Sorry if I came to the wrong place for help&#33;
useing kazza :lol: [/b][/quote]
good point :lol:

Donnie Darko
07-04-2004, 07:01 AM
How old your son and how old are you and what do you have on and do you look good and do you got a pics of yourself - All important to the first Q

Filliz
07-04-2004, 07:52 AM
Never mind the assholes and their drunk talk <_<

But all i can say is that if you really want to download music without getting fake or corrupted songs,try Soulseek (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showforum=83).All the music you can think of is on there ;)

But if you really want to get your music through Kazaa...make sure that when you start a download that you got a lot of users per file.
Preferably more than 30 for a musicfile.
That way you probably won&#39;t get the "more sources needed" message.
But if you still get the message try jumping supernodes.

But keep in mind that a lot of(if not,all) musicfiles on kazaa are fake or corrupt.

That&#39;s why i suggest using Soulseek (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showforum=83). :)

Hope this heps you out a bit. :)

And if you still have questions...feel free to ask.

@Donnie Darko Think before you post <_< .....bitch :smilie4: