PDA

View Full Version : Spider-man 3

Ninja Monkey
07-05-2004, 06:58 AM
Here's what I think it should be about:
The movie will obviously feature Spider-Man fighting Harry Osborne as the new Green Goblin. But first things first; we start out with, say, a date between Peter Parker and Mary Jane. It’s going smoothly until an inevitable disaster ruins everything. Of course Mary Jane understands why Peter has to leave, but you still see how difficult it will be for them to maintain an intimate relationship. We’d also be introduced to a rival photographer named Eddie Brock *wink, wink* who begins to hate Spider-Man more, and more throughout the movie. Now when the fighting starts, Spider-Man is aided in his battle with the Green Goblin when a meteorite crashes into a building or plain or something, and he is covered with a mysterious black slime while saving people from the burning wreckage *wink, wink*. The mysterious subtance forms a new suit and enhances all his powers, but fuels his anger and agression, causing him to dis everyone he‘s ever loved. He finally realizes he’s got to get rid of it when he finally defeats Harry, but is compelled to kill him for all the trouble he’s caused. He manages to get it off, and put Harry in a mental institution. But elsewhere, the slime has fused with Eddie, giving him all of Spider-Man’s powers… and more. Together, they call themselves Venom, and prepare for the final conflict.
Of course I didn’t put too much detail into this plot. And if they didn’t change from the fight with Harry to the fight with Venom smoothly enough, it would seem too much like two different movies. They’d have to connect the two villains in some way, though I don’t know of any comics that do so. But it’s a start at least. Please submit your own ideas (even if they suck)

supersaiyanvegeta85
07-05-2004, 08:41 AM
Pretty good i watched spiderman 2 last night and im a big marvel fan and ive gotta say i was thinking along the lines of that same plot but heres my version:

1 year has past since doc oc and Harry osborne becomes green goblin but spiderman defeats him with ease around near the beginning of the film (like he does in the animated series) meanwhile while these scenes are showing it could swap over to other scenes or just after the battle with green goblin that it shows John Jameson(the astronaut) arriving from space from his exploration of mars and brings back the symbiote "Venom" (this space launch could happen in the 1 year between spiderman 2 - 3 so he'll be arriving in 3) then like you say eddie brock gets it and terrorises the city and spiderman saves the day etc...

Or they could even do it as spiderman mutating into "Man - Spider" going against venom or even carnage that would be good to see imagine the special effects!!!

{I}{K}{E}
07-05-2004, 10:35 AM
part III:

Spiderman meets Venom.

or:

Spiderman and Doc. Lizzard

Rip The Jacker
07-05-2004, 10:39 AM
Spiderman vs. Venom

or

Spiderman vs. Carnage

http://www.falkenheim.de/sebastian/carnage.gif

Now thats a real villian.

{I}{K}{E}
07-05-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@5 July 2004 - 11:47
Spiderman vs. Venom

or

Spiderman vs. Carnage

those will be in a Spidy movie but I dont think in part 3 because there are some more evil guys that were earlier in the comics like Doc lizzard the Big guy in the Rhino suit, Hobgoblin, Hydroman, Carrion etc...

puk:))
07-05-2004, 12:26 PM
If You Wrote it

.... maryjane would spend alot of time naked :D

pusher
07-05-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@5 July 2004 - 00:47
Spiderman vs. Carnage
I'd definately spend money to see the movie that features Carnage.

But uh... I have no idea what I would write if I had to write the third. Maybe a run in with... I don't know, you choose.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
07-05-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@5 July 2004 - 10:49
the Big guy in the Rhino suit
You mean Rhino? :P

seiya_33
07-05-2004, 05:34 PM
i think the next has to be with venom , all the other villains seem like crap to me , except the lizard guy , and probably carnage , but didnt like him that much , if its going to be harry as the new goblin , probaly wont see the movie , it would be to much like the first movie.

Vamp
07-05-2004, 07:25 PM
Doesn't Harry become the hobgoblin?

Evil Fish
07-05-2004, 10:00 PM
yeah, its the hobgoblin. not the green goblin you big stinky pile of dumb.

TheRealDave
07-05-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Vamp@5 July 2004 - 19:33
Doesn't Harry become the hobgoblin?
thats what the 2nd was leading up to B)

Busyman
07-05-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by TheRealDave+5 July 2004 - 18:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheRealDave &#064; 5 July 2004 - 18:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Vamp@5 July 2004 - 19:33
Doesn&#39;t Harry become the hobgoblin?
thats what the 2nd was leading up to B) [/b][/quote]
Not quite true.

Harry becomes the Green Goblin.

It goes like this:

Green Goblin
Green Goblin II
Hobgoblin
Jack O&#39; Lantern

There was another Hobgoblin and Harry&#39;s Green Goblin came back as well.

Regarding Spiderman 3

Take a look here (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=107084)

I pretty much mapped that one out. ;)

I think we shouldn&#39;t touch Venom until Spidey has that black costume for a bit.
The way he gets it the comics is from Secret Wars.
The way he gets it from the cartoon is through some muckity-muck through astronaut John Jameson.

They can&#39;t use Secret Wars.

From my thread I said they should use the Sandman with the inner conflict of the black costume being a backdrop.
Leave Venom and Carnage out of part 3........for now. ;)

abu_has_the_power
07-06-2004, 07:43 AM
u need to make it unpredictable. something that takes a wild turn somewhere and ends somewhere unexpected, like spidy 2. and they won&#39;t have time to have spidy fight all those guys. i doubt venom and carnage would even fit in 1 movie. i took 3 half hr episodes (original cartoon series) to do venom

Busyman
07-06-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@6 July 2004 - 03:51
u need to make it unpredictable. something that takes a wild turn somewhere and ends somewhere unexpected, like spidy 2. and they won&#39;t have time to have spidy fight all those guys. i doubt venom and carnage would even fit in 1 movie. i took 3 half hr episodes (original cartoon series) to do venom
I don&#39;t think Venom and Carnage should be in the same movie.

Cletus Kassady (cameo) and Venom in the same movie.

I wouldn&#39;t even want V and C in back to back movies.

If cards are played right, Spiderman can easily go 6 parts and be very interesting for all 6 parts.

brucelee21
07-06-2004, 09:50 AM
they need to get rid of Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane....no offense..i mean if she were laid out on my bed, I&#39;d do her...but she aint no Mary jane.

abu_has_the_power
07-06-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by brucelee21@6 July 2004 - 04:58
they need to get rid of Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane....no offense..i mean if she were laid out on my bed, I&#39;d do her...but she aint no Mary jane.
good point. i&#39;d vote for natalie portman

Bebi
07-06-2004, 05:17 PM
I tihnk they will introduce venom/carnage into movie 4/6 because what if they done it in movie 3, thats new green gob, venom & carnage thats alittle over the top like mortal kombat anhilation too many villans... I cant remember what happens in the cartoon after spidey defeats new green gob

Gemby!
07-06-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@5 July 2004 - 10:47
Spiderman vs. Venom

or

Spiderman vs. Carnage

http://www.falkenheim.de/sebastian/carnage.gif

Now thats a real villian.
i agree i think this would be the best villain to chose but they wont :( they will have that dumb goblin :angry:

Ninja Monkey
07-07-2004, 09:15 PM
First: Harry does NOT become the Hobgoblin. He was an assassin that Norman hired before he became the Green Goblin. It wouldn&#39;t make any sense. Next, they could fit Green Goblin 2 and Venom in the same movie if they focuss the first hour-and-a-half on Spidey fighting Harry with the black suit, and devoloping Eddie Brock&#39;s Character. Then they could focuss the last hour of the movie on the fight with Venom. But I agree trying to throw Carnage into the mix would be going a bit to far. But a Cletus Cassidy cameo wouldn&#39;t hurt. Now regarding another Green Goblin being too much like the first movie; they could remedy this in any number of ways. Harry could simply upgrade the suit and glider, or he could have a hired hand like Rhino or Shocker to help him, and having his schizophrenic personality taking on the form of his father makes it original enough in itself. But you have to admit it&#39;s inevitable given the ending of the second one.

ApacNTS
07-07-2004, 10:02 PM
first i&#39;d have to say i would love nothing more than venom to come on screen, my fave villain by far. but in terms of actual storyline and progression you have to stick with the comics..it&#39;s the backbone and success of why spiderman is doing so well. as far as the goblins go, yeah they will all fail against the original, GG was great, but it&#39;s been done, time for the next thing, doc ock has been done. perhaps intro fisk, and vulture? fisk&#39;s intro opens the door to alot of other villians. rhino shocker hg gg2 etc. well later on you could tie DD and spidey together, if they do someting with DD anyway :)

Busyman
07-08-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Monkey@7 July 2004 - 17:23
First: Harry does NOT become the Hobgoblin. He was an assassin that Norman hired before he became the Green Goblin. It wouldn&#39;t make any sense. Next, they could fit Green Goblin 2 and Venom in the same movie if they focuss the first hour-and-a-half on Spidey fighting Harry with the black suit, and devoloping Eddie Brock&#39;s Character. Then they could focuss the last hour of the movie on the fight with Venom. But I agree trying to throw Carnage into the mix would be going a bit to far. But a Cletus Cassidy cameo wouldn&#39;t hurt. Now regarding another Green Goblin being too much like the first movie; they could remedy this in any number of ways. Harry could simply upgrade the suit and glider, or he could have a hired hand like Rhino or Shocker to help him, and having his schizophrenic personality taking on the form of his father makes it original enough in itself. But you have to admit it&#39;s inevitable given the ending of the second one.
1. Harry becomes the Green Goblin and that&#39;s been said already.

2. What&#39;s this assassin before the Green Goblin? The Hobgoblin didn&#39;t exist until after the second Green Goblin.

He should fight the second Green Goblin.
Fall in love with Gwen Stacy.
Harry will mess up the relationship between Peter and MJ.
The Green Goblin should kill Gwen Stacy.
John Jameson comes back from space with some black goop attached.
Spidey gets his black costume at the end of the movie.
Maybe have a second villian that Harry hires to help kill Spiderman.

I wish they hadn&#39;t introduced the new Green Goblin so fast.

Busyman
07-08-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by ApacNTS@7 July 2004 - 18:10
first i&#39;d have to say i would love nothing more than venom to come on screen, my fave villain by far. but in terms of actual storyline and progression you have to stick with the comics..it&#39;s the backbone and success of why spiderman is doing so well. as far as the goblins go, yeah they will all fail against the original, GG was great, but it&#39;s been done, time for the next thing, doc ock has been done. perhaps intro fisk, and vulture? fisk&#39;s intro opens the door to alot of other villians. rhino shocker hg gg2 etc. well later on you could tie DD and spidey together, if they do someting with DD anyway :)
DD and Fisk can only crossover if

1. They are in the same movie company as Spidey.

or

2. DD&#39;s movie company&#39;s rights to the character have ran out.

ApacNTS
07-08-2004, 07:56 PM
good points, i&#39;d just like to see it on screen, toby is a great spiderman and i thought ben affleck played DD well.

seiya_33
07-08-2004, 09:22 PM
i thought DD sucked , anyways , read everything and if the new spidey movie is going to have harry as the new goblin , then so be it , but they used give peter the simbiot suit so he can defeat harry , kills him then disposes of the suit cuz it changed his personality , then 4 movie we have brock as venom , not to complicated i might say , but i would pay to see that.

Dubhguy
07-08-2004, 09:28 PM
I always liked that water dude. But now Spidey can&#39;t defeat him since the web doesn&#39;t come from little majiggies he made, but his own arm. That screwed much up in plotwise. So now the guy who is made of water (I forgot who it was) can no longer be in hte movie, and a water person would&#39;ve had some really great special effects. Oh well, another Hollywood bastardization...

Ninja Monkey
07-08-2004, 10:36 PM
Hydroman

Ninja Monkey
07-08-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Busyman@8 July 2004 - 09:27
2. What&#39;s this assassin before the Green Goblin? The Hobgoblin didn&#39;t exist until after the second Green Goblin.
Actually, debating who came first would be useless, since it matters which series you&#39;re talking about. You see, I&#39;ve been going by the 90s cartoon series (I was a huge fan). I never read too much of the comics. So I&#39;m obviously not the BEST person to write the script.

Busyman
07-09-2004, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Monkey+8 July 2004 - 18:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ninja Monkey @ 8 July 2004 - 18:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@8 July 2004 - 09:27
Actually, debating who came first would be useless, since it matters which series you&#39;re talking about. You see, I&#39;ve been going by the 90s cartoon series (I was a huge fan). I never read too much of the comics. So I&#39;m obviously not the BEST person to write the script. [/b][/quote]
Well you can&#39;t go off the cartoon.

The cartoon itself is a shrinkage of the storyline....in many bad ways.

Peerzy
07-09-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+6 July 2004 - 16:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 6 July 2004 - 16:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brucelee21@6 July 2004 - 04:58
good point. i&#39;d vote for natalie portman [/b][/quote]
Thats not her real name you know, she uses it becuase her parents didnt want any stalkers or have any problems after her acting phase.

RGX
07-09-2004, 05:47 PM
1 word: Venom.

BUT don&#39;t kill him off as easy as Doc Ock or the Green Goblin, have him as an ongoing character that Spidey defeats at the end but does not kill...also tie in Green Goblin 2, so Spidey is spread out trying to stop them both.

I really want Venom to be portrayed as hugely powerful, ripping apart cars etc, give Spiderman a real foe to fight against.

Busyman
07-10-2004, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by RGX@9 July 2004 - 13:55
1 word: Venom.

BUT don&#39;t kill him off as easy as Doc Ock or the Green Goblin, have him as an ongoing character that Spidey defeats at the end but does not kill...also tie in Green Goblin 2, so Spidey is spread out trying to stop them both.

I really want Venom to be portrayed as hugely powerful, ripping apart cars etc, give Spiderman a real foe to fight against.
Then they better introduce Eddie Brock in the next movie pronto&#33;&#33;&#33;

Having him in a movie just to become Venom will suck.

These Hollywood folks need to think like Babylon 5 writer Joe Strazsynski...

Map out a master plan for 6, even 8 movies right from the start.

Have all the characters have a minor role that will later have major one and do it from the beginning.

Remember Batman?

Harvey aka Two-Face was in part one. The problem was
1. he was played by a different actor

2. he wasn&#39;t in any movie between Batman and Batman Forever.

Ninja Monkey
07-10-2004, 06:49 PM
Oh, new idea&#33; What if Spider-Man discovers he&#39;s going to turn into the Man-Spider and turns to noneother than Charrels Xavier? Then Harry Osbourne teams up with the dude that makes the sentinals, and Spidey teams up the X-Men&#33; It&#39;s kinda far fetched, but it could work.

trobinson97
07-10-2004, 09:57 PM
Okay, I have been reading these posts, am i the only one who noticed that Doctor Connors was introduced int his one? Obviously the next new villian (to go along with Harr&#39;s Green Goblin) will be the Lizard (not Doc Lizard). I could see them introducing Ediie Brock as the disgruntled phtographer in the next movie, but wouldn&#39;t introduce Venom until movie 4. To help that, they should use the cartoon spidey script where Spidey get the black spidey suit that is really an alien symbiote. That way, you see John Jameson and the story ties in together nicely. Also, the Lizard would be the assasin Osbourn uses before going completely insane and chaging into the green goblin.

Oh yeah, in Spiderman 2, was the girl who offered Peter Parker some cake supposed to be Gwen Stacy? If so, then it would have been awesome if he fell for her and MJ quit JJ for nothing. Then in the next movie, Harry kills Gwen as the new Green Goblin (I know Norman did it in the comics). I wouldn&#39;t put spidey and MJ together unless i was sure that was going to be the last movie.

Speaking of MJ, I agree that they should lose Kirsten Dunst, or rather shouldn&#39;t have picked her in the first place. MJ is a sexy model, Dunst can&#39;t pull that off and she looks funny as a redhead.

Ninja Monkey
07-15-2004, 05:27 PM
Yeah, I noticed Dr. Connors. I just couldn&#39;t figure out a way to fit him into the Venom script. I don&#39;t think he&#39;d work as an assassin. Maybe he could help Spidey with his Man-Spider mutation.
Now about Gwen Stacey. Maybe Peter and MJ could split up from relationship problems (with him always rescuing babies from burning buildings and all that). Then Peter could hook up with Gwen, and MJ hook up with Brock. And when Peter breaks up with Gwen to get back with MJ, it could add to Brock&#39;s anger. I think it would be better if Venom killed her though. Harry&#39;s suffered too many circumstance provoking his behavior, and I couldn&#39;t bear to see him become a killer.
And what&#39;s with all this hate against Kirsten Dunst? She may look a little unatural as a redhead, but who&#39;s got hair like MJs? And don&#39;t you dare tell me Natalie Portman would be a good MJ. She&#39;s hot, but she&#39;s got to be the worst actress in all Hollywood&#33;

rambler
07-16-2004, 11:50 AM
yep i noticed too...and i thought kirstin dunst wasnt bad...but dont get rid of her...i hate it when they switch actors about :angry: :angry:

TheRealDave
07-16-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Empire
Release Date: May 4, 2007
Villain: Venom
Plot: Rumour has it that Raimi will adapt John &#39;Man-Wolf# Jameson&#39;s cosmic originm giving him the mantle of alien symbiote Venom, a distorted version of Spider-Man. Man-Wolf and vemon debuted in the amazing spider-man #125 and #300 respectivly.
love interests: One last go for dunst&#39;s MJ?

Busyman
07-16-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by TheRealDave+16 July 2004 - 15:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheRealDave &#064; 16 July 2004 - 15:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Empire
Plot: Rumour has it that Raimi will adapt John &#39;Man-Wolf# Jameson&#39;s cosmic originm giving him the mantle of alien symbiote Venom, a distorted version of Spider-Man. Man-Wolf and vemon debuted in the amazing spider-man #125 and #300 respectivly.
love interests: One last go for dunst&#39;s MJ? [/b][/quote]
That sucks ass&#33;&#33;&#33;

Stick with THE FUCKING COMIC&#33;&#33;&#33;

...as opposed to the non-fucking one. :ph34r:

TheRealDave
07-16-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Busyman+16 July 2004 - 21:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 16 July 2004 - 21:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by TheRealDave@16 July 2004 - 15:47
<!--QuoteBegin-Empire
love interests: One last go for dunst&#39;s MJ?
That sucks ass&#33;&#33;&#33;

Stick with THE FUCKING COMIC&#33;&#33;&#33;

...as opposed to the non-fucking one. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
they also have a spider-man 4 for may 4, 2009.

this time with green goblin II :unsure:

trobinson97
07-18-2004, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by TheRealDave+16 July 2004 - 14:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheRealDave @ 16 July 2004 - 14:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Empire
love interests: One last go for dunst&#39;s MJ? [/b][/quote]
Hmmmm, I like it, of course not as much as the real version but at least this way, they don&#39;t have to introduce another character. Besides, Jameson already has motivation to want to kill Parker.

As for the Lizard-assasin prospect, I&#39;d do it the same way they did it with Harry and Dr. Octopus, only Harry asks for help as the new Green Goblin.

Kirsten Dunst would have been a perfect Gwen Stacy but I still think she sucks as MJ. In fact, as I look in hindsight, they should have made Gwen Stacy as the main love interest in the first movie. Who has hair like MJ and could prolly handle the role? NIkki Cox. While not as big a name as Dunst, she is a sexy red head and really seems perfect for the part. If not her then, at least, Michelle Trachtenberg, she is a red head at least but again, not a big name. In any case, I agree that it&#39;s too late to re-cast, I hate that.

Ninja Monkey
07-21-2004, 03:32 PM
New plot&#33;
Spider-Man walks down street to go eat some food. There is some awesome music playing in the background to get the audience really pumped. Then Harry Osbourne jumps out of nowhere dressed as the Green Goblin. Spider-Man starts beating his ass bad. Then Harry starts trying to run away, but Spider-man shoots webs at him. The webs cut Harry&#39;s head totally off. The head rolls over near this old dog that looks at the head and barfs all over the place, including the camera, which is awesome. Spider-Man flies away and everybody starts screaming. Next scene; Spider-Man is sleeping at his house. Venom walks by singing a super annoying song. Spider-Man wakes up super pissed and ready to rock. Venom just keeps walking and singing, while Spider-Man starts cutting down a building. When Venom walks by the building, it falls on him. (When the building is falling, a guitar will be wailing hard in the background.) There will be a close up of Venom&#39;s feet sticking out from under the building. The feet explode all over the place, because of blood pressure. Then we see that Spider-Man was playing the guitar. Then all these babes start coming out of nowhere and Spider-Man starts wailing ever harder (if that&#39;s even possible). Then the camera starts fading out and then explodes.

This would truley be the sweetest movie ever&#33;

Busyman
07-21-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Monkey@21 July 2004 - 11:33
New plot&#33;
Spider-Man walks down street to go eat some food. There is some awesome music playing in the background to get the audience really pumped. Then Harry Osbourne jumps out of nowhere dressed as the Green Goblin. Spider-Man starts beating his ass bad. Then Harry starts trying to run away, but Spider-man shoots webs at him. The webs cut Harry&#39;s head totally off. The head rolls over near this old dog that looks at the head and barfs all over the place, including the camera, which is awesome. Spider-Man flies away and everybody starts screaming. Next scene; Spider-Man is sleeping at his house. Venom walks by singing a super annoying song. Spider-Man wakes up super pissed and ready to rock. Venom just keeps walking and singing, while Spider-Man starts cutting down a building. When Venom walks by the building, it falls on him. (When the building is falling, a guitar will be wailing hard in the background.) There will be a close up of Venom&#39;s feet sticking out from under the building. The feet explode all over the place, because of blood pressure. Then we see that Spider-Man was playing the guitar. Then all these babes start coming out of nowhere and Spider-Man starts wailing ever harder (if that&#39;s even possible). Then the camera starts fading out and then explodes.

Sounds like shit. :P

I thought you where going to say Mysterio was behind it all. <_<

trobinson97
07-22-2004, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Monkey@21 July 2004 - 10:33
New plot&#33;

Someone&#39;s been spending a little too much time at www.realultimatepower.net You could have been more original though Ninja Monkey, that was a complete rip-off of a really creative person&#39;s script. <_<

Cheese
07-22-2004, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by trobinson97+22 July 2004 - 07:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trobinson97 @ 22 July 2004 - 07:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja Monkey@21 July 2004 - 10:33
New plot&#33;

Someone&#39;s been spending a little too much time at www.realultimatepower.net You could have been more original though Ninja Monkey, that was a complete rip-off of a really creative person&#39;s script. <_< [/b][/quote]
What do you expect on a file-sharing forum? We "rip-off" people&#39;s creative works everyday. :lol:

trajillo
07-22-2004, 11:43 AM
ahh sorry to ask by why did spider-mans web keep running out in SM2

Busyman
07-22-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by trajillo@22 July 2004 - 07:44
Some bullshit psychological reason.

And please no one tell me that it wasn&#39;t bullshit.

trajillo
07-23-2004, 09:12 AM
nar appartly in the movie he was focusing on the Peter Parker Life More and thus making his mind loose his spiderman powers until he finds out that he must be spiderman no matter wat or else aunt may will kick his ass

Cheese
07-23-2004, 09:41 AM
The thing that interests me most is what cameo will Bruce Campbell have in the third film.

Busyman
07-23-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by trajillo@23 July 2004 - 05:13

nar appartly in the movie he was focusing on the Peter Parker Life More and thus making his mind loose his spiderman powers until he finds out that he must be spiderman no matter wat or else aunt may will kick his ass
Some bullshit psychological reason. ^<_<

Cheese
07-23-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Busyman+23 July 2004 - 13:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 23 July 2004 - 13:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-trajillo@23 July 2004 - 05:13

Some bullshit psychological reason. ^<_< [/b][/quote]
We&#39;ve all had moments when we couldn&#39;t shoot the sticky stuff...http://filesharingtalk.com/style_images/FST/icon8.gif

Ninja Monkey
07-24-2004, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by trobinson97+22 July 2004 - 07:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trobinson97 @ 22 July 2004 - 07:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja Monkey@21 July 2004 - 10:33
New plot&#33;

Someone&#39;s been spending a little too much time at www.realultimatepower.net You could have been more original though Ninja Monkey, that was a complete rip-off of a really creative person&#39;s script. <_< [/b][/quote]
That&#39;s the joke.

Ninja Monkey
07-24-2004, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by trajillo@22 July 2004 - 11:44
I remember, in the 90s cartoon series, that it was his body preparing for his second transformation into the Man-Spider. It probably was just psychological in the movie, but it would be a good plot for the next movie.

Unknown04
07-24-2004, 06:21 AM
I wish one day spiderman would fight with venom..