PDA

View Full Version : Kazaa Lite Total Crash !

MLOR
07-05-2004, 02:53 PM
Having major problems with Kazaa Lite. I am running XP...Pentium 4 with plenty of memory & hard disc space. I have used various versions of Kazaa Lite & I keep running into the same problem. When I am downloading at random...the whole computer will shut down & when I go back to Kazaa I have lost anything I was downloading at the time. I am running PC Cillin with its own Firewall...that's it !!!...

I am on Broadband...& the only time I have this " Total Crash " problem is when I am using KAZAA LITE....Can someone please advise & answer some questions here....I am getting very pissed off !!!!!

Thanks

MLOR.
:helpsmile: :angry: :angry: :helpsmile:

Salazar
07-05-2004, 04:05 PM
Which Klite version? if you ask me theres only 1, ver.2.4.3. Try running it without all your firewalls and stuff and see if it crashes, if its a good copy of the prog. and a good version, it will not crash. Also check yourself for viruses. a good virus prog is ok but ive seen the best miss a few others don't. Virus protection needs to be done by several progs. don't just depend on one.

MLOR
07-06-2004, 12:03 AM
Thanks for your reply. I am using Version 2.4.3. I haven't tried turning the firewall part of PC Cillin off...& I guess I could try that...but then you leave yourself open to anything. ???

The other day...I had nothing downloading & was about to do a search & once again....Kazaa turned itself OFF....I have scanned my PC with 2 other Anti Virus programs apart from PC Cillin......& I have come up all clear each time.

I am at a loss...........help !!!!!!!

MLOR.

Many Thanks

;)

MasterofChaos
07-06-2004, 01:32 AM
umm...u might try with otehr good programs like the KazaaLiteK++ 2.4.5

everardo
07-11-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by MasterofChaos@6 July 2004 - 02:40
umm...u might try with otehr good programs like the KazaaLiteK++ 2.4.5
I have the same problem he does, EVERY kazaa program seems to crash, except on my computer the program crashes right when i start it up. :angry: