PDA

View Full Version : Cant Find Sources With Hashes On This Forum

snowdatura
07-09-2004, 06:00 PM
Hi all

I have downlaoded game, software, movie hashes from this forum and they can never find any sources.. I have been connected for over 4 hours and my downlaods in traffic in kazaa lite are still at zero.

Any way i can find sources for all these files?

thanks

sparsely
07-09-2004, 06:09 PM
you may need to use a different version of kazaalite...
such as Ressurection or something...
or try ed2k or bittorrent links instead. FastTrack ain't what it used to be. :(

and this thread should be in another place.

J'Pol
07-09-2004, 06:12 PM
Try jumping Supernode a few times.

Then you might get a source or 2.

Cheese
07-09-2004, 06:15 PM
Sharethefiles (http://sharethefiles.com/) is a good source of hashes if you can't get the ones from here to work.

snowdatura
07-09-2004, 06:17 PM
i've been a kazaacolic for years and just discovered this forum..

i've just realised im such a noobie!!! !!!!!!!! most of the terms used here are foreign to me..

i know nothing about kazaa super nodes or anything..

im downlaoding resurection now..

we'll see thx guys

NegativeCreep
07-09-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Sparsely@9 July 2004 - 18:17
[font=tahoma]you may need to use a different version of kazaalite...
such as Ressurection or something...

:rolleyes: such a dumbass, KLR is klite 2.4.3 with updated tools, nothing else...switching will do nothing...

J'Pol
07-09-2004, 06:25 PM
It's not the client it's the Fast Track network.

The only thing I can think of is trying different super nodes. That way you may attach to one where a few people are sharing the file you have the hash for.

Obviously if it is something really new then there won't be a lot of people sharing yet. In which case one of the other systems, Bit Torrent for example may be a better bet.

There are separate areas of this board covering most of the systems. You will be able to find anything you want to know here.

[Spam]
07-12-2004, 07:02 AM
Just leave the download in "Searching" state for a while.

SuperJude™
07-12-2004, 06:35 PM
More and more it takes patience to use klite it seems, cause so many people use other clients like BT and irc ( :) ). Jumping supernodes or locating somebody here with teh file and getting their supernode are the only ways to go, since so many fasttrack users have crap files that the good ones are sometimes few and far between.

-SJ™