PDA

View Full Version : Woo Thats The First Time That Has Happened

OcramC
03-20-2003, 09:18 PM
Here is the error message I got around 5 minutes ago

Warning: Too many connections in /usr/home/cyberweb/cyberwebextreme.com/bb/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 64

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Too many connections in /usr/home/cyberweb/cyberwebextreme.com/bb/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 64

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /usr/home/cyberweb/cyberwebextreme.com/bb/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 67
ERROR: Cannot find database db1
Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /usr/home/cyberweb/cyberwebextreme.com/bb/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 100

There appears to be an error with the www.k-lite.tk Board database.

accat13
03-20-2003, 09:31 PM
OcramC Posted on 20 March 2003 - 16:18
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the error message I got around 5 minutes ago

Warning: Too many connections in /usr/home/cyberweb/cyberwebextreme.com/bb/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 64

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Too many connections in /usr/home/cyberweb/cyberwebextreme.com/bb/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 64

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /usr/home/cyberweb/cyberwebextreme.com/bb/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 67
ERROR: Cannot find database db1
Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /usr/home/cyberweb/cyberwebextreme.com/bb/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 100

There appears to be an error with the www.k-lite.tk Board database.  this also happened to me yesterday.But I had the site opened twice ..Once in explorer and once in kazaa...it was also very slow at these times :( :(

OcramC
03-20-2003, 09:36 PM
good, so im not the only person it happened to.

Bender
03-20-2003, 09:38 PM
It has been happening a lot the last two months... :(
Problem is, this board is too popular, we have an influx of about 3000 new members per month (per month!), what server can handle that kind of load? :o
And more important: who'll give this kind of trafic for free?

accat13
03-20-2003, 09:46 PM
Bender Posted on 20 March 2003 - 16:38
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has been happening a lot the last two months... 
Problem is, this board is too popular, we have an influx of about 3000 new members per month (per month!), what server can handle that kind of load? 
And more important: who&#39;ll give this kind of trafic for free?&nbsp; I thought this may of had something to do with the problem ,it seems to happen when there are over 150 users online. Are we a victim of our own success <_<

OcramC
03-20-2003, 09:50 PM
seems almost laughable

Benno
03-20-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Bender@20 March 2003 - 22:38
It has been happening a lot the last two months... :(
Problem is, this board is too popular, we have an influx of about 3000 new members per month (per month&#33;), what server can handle that kind of load? :o
And more important: who&#39;ll give this kind of trafic for free?
Its time to put the banner up. :D

DataMore
03-20-2003, 10:12 PM
Check out nedstat (http://www.nedstatbasic.net/s?tab=1&link=1&id=1710719) for the statistics&#33;&#33;&#33; :o

Razz
03-21-2003, 01:37 AM
yeah this happened to me about 10minutes ago :( oh well at least it came back when i refreshed :P

The Great Dude
03-21-2003, 02:02 AM
I seen that message more than twice now. It&#39;s just all this traffic from those over advertisements. ;) :P

VB
03-21-2003, 10:53 AM
We know about this problem .. thanks :)

The traffic costs itself is no real problem .. we are under 50GB / month .. the traffic stat the trx guys told us was just a result of their incompetency.