PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

raven13601
07-09-2004, 06:12 PM
I have Kazaa lite installed on 2 machines on my netowork. I have both of them download to the same folder. When i donwload stuff on machine one most of my downloads are incomplete. but when u start kazaa the next day they all pickup were they left off. but when i go on machine 2 i cant get the downloads to show up in kazzaa when i start it up. i was reading about k-sig and it said to make hash files by clicking file and goint to "enter hash manually" but were do i get the hash???
i am so confused please help me

raven13601
07-09-2004, 11:20 PM
....any ideas

zippy_frog
07-11-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by raven13601@9 July 2004 - 18:20
I have Kazaa lite installed on 2 machines on my netowork. I have both of them download to the same folder. When i donwload stuff on machine one most of my downloads are incomplete. but when u start kazaa the next day they all pickup were they left off. but when i go on machine 2 i cant get the downloads to show up in kazzaa when i start it up. i was reading about k-sig and it said to make hash files by clicking file and goint to "enter hash manually" but were do i get the hash???
i am so confused please help me
Well, you can get the hash from a dealer, or you can start your own op, whatever suits you better. :frusty: