PDA

View Full Version : Oh My God... Chronicles Of Riddick Is The Best Gam

Vamp
07-10-2004, 11:42 PM
It is so much like a movie you wont believe it! The graphics are fucking life-like! I think these are on par with what I've seen for Doom 3... The Sound is awesome, the acting is brilliant, the atmosphere is incredible! I can't help smiling at the realism!

If this is the future of video games, I'll drop any focus I have with movies, stop watching them, stop collecting them, stop making them and focus totally on Gaming! Getting a super PC, every console, every game... Omg!

colt45joe
07-11-2004, 12:05 AM
yea the game is kick ass, but i dont agree with the graphics, they got anoyying at some times, they arent the greatest. if doom looks like that then i would be really dissapointed

Vamp
07-11-2004, 12:31 AM
They are really impressive though.

cpt_azad
07-11-2004, 01:32 AM
chronicles of riddicks' graphics are the best ur gonna get rite now on the market, i've played it, hell who am i kidding i own the damn thing :D , yes, best game i've played in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME. but trust me, doom3's graphics are not comparable to this game, but still riddick is an awesome collectors edition type games, a must buy.

Celerystalksme
07-11-2004, 12:52 PM
i think i'll pass...i need to save money to buy more important games like the big 3 first person shooters that are coming out, not to mention the couple of RPG's and the 5 or 6 top sporting games...im so glad i brought an x-box...but vin disel pisses me off too much to even bother renting this...plus i thought the original pitch black movie was bland...thats just my opinion...