PDA

View Full Version : Mahmoud Salah 2002,

cpt_azad
07-12-2004, 08:53 AM
these kind of things make me hate israel more and more as the days go by, it's old granted, but i just stumbled upon this. don't give me that bullshit about "preventing another suicide bomber shit". if i was ever in the position as the palestinian ppl, than i would sooner or later (who am i kidding, i'd immediatly) join the fight against these bastards (not the jewish ppl, the gov't+military of the illegal nation of israel)

Image Resized
http://www.arabrights.com/graphics/execution.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'></a>

source: <a href='http://www.arabrights.com/graphics/execution.jpg]http://www.arabrights.com/graphics/execution.jpg (http://www.arabrights.com/graphics/execution.jpg' target='image'>[img)

and

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1867726.stm

there are no such words as "israel" in my vocabulary, palestine however is, u&#39;d be surprised how many ppl here in surrey are pro-palestinian (on that issue about who are the occupiers in the ME). am i an anti-semite? hells no, i&#39;m no racist or KKK member, i just hate the ISRAELI GOV&#39;T and MILITARY TO THE PITS OF STOMACH. mark my words, b4 i die i&#39;ll do something about the things going on in PALESTINE. Politically of course (none of that jihad stuff for me) :)

j2k4
07-12-2004, 09:55 PM
Here&#39;s a thought:

Maybe this atrocity was commited by Palestinians in disguise, and the shots were fired to scare away people who could spot the difference?

All to make Israel look bad, you see?

Ah, probably not.

But maybe.

spinningfreemanny
07-12-2004, 11:04 PM
while Palistine bombers kill hundreds of civilians EVERY WEEK...

mogadishu
07-12-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by j2k4@12 July 2004 - 17:03
Here&#39;s a thought:

Maybe this atrocity was commited by Palestinians in disguise, and the shots were fired to scare away people who could spot the difference?

Ah, probably not.

But maybe.
is it really that hard to admit something like this actually happened?

mogadishu
07-12-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by spinningfreemanny@12 July 2004 - 18:12
while Palistine bombers kill hundreds of civilians EVERY WEEK...
what the hell are you talking about. Find me one week DURING THE ENTIRE CURRENT INTIFADA where 100 israeli&#39;s died.

Why dont you read this instead UNITED NATIONS LINK (http://www.un.org/depts/ocha/cap/opt.html)

j2k4
07-13-2004, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by mogadishu+12 July 2004 - 18:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu @ 12 July 2004 - 18:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@12 July 2004 - 17:03
Here&#39;s a thought:

Ah, probably not.

But maybe.
is it really that hard to admit something like this actually happened? [/b][/quote]
Is it really that hard to admit what I posit could actually happen?

You really must learn to forego taking things on their face, Mogadishu.

I suppose the terrorists trundling about in U.N. Aid vehicles and dressed to match recently escaped your eye; do you wish to make an excuse for them or express utter disbelief?

They sure as hell weren&#39;t Israeli. ;)

spinningfreemanny
07-13-2004, 04:55 AM
Actually your right about the exageration of israeli casualties, but the point was that Palestine is guilty of the same bloodshed...the use of suicide bombers and women and children as buffers is just as bad, if not worse.

mogadishu
07-13-2004, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by spinningfreemanny@13 July 2004 - 00:03
Actually your right about the exageration of israeli casualties, but the point was that Palestine is guilty of the same bloodshed...the use of suicide bombers and women and children as buffers is just as bad, if not worse.
well thank you for admitting that - and yes, you are right, palestinian terrorists commit heinous crimes as well.

j2k4 - I really dont feel like getting into something im not totally sure about. Ill believe you when you say palestinians did that, but the point is that you couldnt find it in yourself to simply say what happened here is wrong. The fact that the first thing that pops into your head is that the whole thing was staged, rather than feeling for the dead palestinian is quite disturbing.

cpt_azad
07-13-2004, 07:59 AM
palestinians fight back in the form of suicide bombings and other atrocities on CIVILLIANS granted, so mr. know it all, wtf do u say about the PALESTINIAN CIVILLIANS that die everyday at the hands of Israel&#39;s best trained and well funded groups (military, police, secret police, etc.)? come on, these guys r professional and they still commit genocide everyday, and yet a palestinian suicide bomber is not a professional (a dumass really). damn jewish controlled western media, makes my blood boil. the least u can do is be less ignorant.

P.S. post not meant 4 j2, i&#39;d never talk like that to u now would i :rolleyes:

edit: if soldiers and american citizens and other country&#39;s citizen&#39;s for that matter can say baghdad should burn all those fuckers (directed at extremist muslims) should die, then i say BURN ISRAEL AND DIE FUCKING EXTREMIST GOV&#39;T OF ISRAEL in return, no hard feelings, k? <_<

mogadishu
07-13-2004, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by cpt_azad@13 July 2004 - 03:07
palestinians fight back in the form of suicide bombings and other atrocities on CIVILLIANS granted, so mr. know it all, wtf do u say about the PALESTINIAN CIVILLIANS that die everyday at the hands of Israel&#39;s best trained and well funded groups (military, police, secret police, etc.)? come on, these guys r professional and they still commit genocide everyday, and yet a palestinian suicide bomber is not a professional (a dumass really). damn jewish controlled western media, makes my blood boil. the least u can do is be less ignorant.

P.S. post not meant 4 j2, i&#39;d never talk like that to u now would i :rolleyes:

edit: if soldiers and american citizens and other country&#39;s citizen&#39;s for that matter can say baghdad should burn all those fuckers (directed at extremist muslims) should die, then i say BURN ISRAEL AND DIE FUCKING EXTREMIST GOV&#39;T OF ISRAEL in return, no hard feelings, k? <_<
everything ok except jewish controlled media. that will just put this thread on an even worse path.

spinningfreemanny
07-13-2004, 08:19 PM
You should know that many if not most of the palestine civilian casualties are engineerd specifically by their own leaders..ok, let me explain. since palestine has no army to speak of the use of mass riots and civilians is their practice... but despite this israel does a decent job of bringing down these uprisings without targeting civilians... the number of palestine women killed (70) is less then half of israeli women deaths. (177)

even the elderly noncombatents roll out the same way. Palestine: 40, Israel: 172

These numbers are a little dated, but they still stand

source (http://www.via-dolorosa.net/an.htm)

oh, FYI, sounding like your half crazed while giving your arguement does not help your cause.

j2k4
07-13-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by mogadishu@13 July 2004 - 01:42
j2k4 - I really dont feel like getting into something im not totally sure about. Ill believe you when you say palestinians did that, but the point is that you couldnt find it in yourself to simply say what happened here is wrong. The fact that the first thing that pops into your head is that the whole thing was staged, rather than feeling for the dead palestinian is quite disturbing.
Mogadishu-

I&#39;m not saying the Palestinians were the bad guys, or that it was/wasn&#39;t staged; the point is, I don&#39;t know, but neither do you, and the fact of U.N. gear, vehicles, and equipment having been shown to be commandeered to create confusion as to identity has the effect of rendering all such video "evidence" suspect.

However, just to prove to you I&#39;m not a bad guy, I will say to you, here and now, in front of the whole board, that if the acts perpetrated in the pictures are real, then they are among the most reprehensible (regardless of who is who) I have ever seen depicted in this forum.

Satisfied?

chinook_apache
07-13-2004, 09:28 PM
the current intifada is just on going.

some israelis ( around 8 killed by suicide bomb)- top headline in the news. ok fair point.

then a day or even hours after the suicide bomb which kills 8 israelis, you hear in the news that 15 palestinians &#39;die&#39; as israeli troops enter a town or refugee camp or city.

There needs to be peace building measures to resolve the issue. if 5 israelis die twice that number palestinians will die as a result.

come on we need peace in that region and then terroism might just stop

mogadishu
07-14-2004, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by j2k4+13 July 2004 - 16:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 13 July 2004 - 16:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mogadishu@13 July 2004 - 01:42
Mogadishu-

I&#39;m not saying the Palestinians were the bad guys, or that it was/wasn&#39;t staged; the point is, I don&#39;t know, but neither do you, and the fact of U.N. gear, vehicles, and equipment having been shown to be commandeered to create confusion as to identity has the effect of rendering all such video "evidence" suspect.

However, just to prove to you I&#39;m not a bad guy, I will say to you, here and now, in front of the whole board, that if the acts perpetrated in the pictures are real, then they are among the most reprehensible (regardless of who is who) I have ever seen depicted in this forum.

Satisfied? [/b][/quote]
satisfied.

mogadishu
07-14-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by spinningfreemanny@13 July 2004 - 15:27
You should know that many if not most of the palestine civilian casualties are engineerd specifically by their own leaders..ok, let me explain. since palestine has no army to speak of the use of mass riots and civilians is their practice... but despite this israel does a decent job of bringing down these uprisings without targeting civilians... the number of palestine women killed (70) is less then half of israeli women deaths. (177)

even the elderly noncombatents roll out the same way. Palestine: 40, Israel: 172

These numbers are a little dated, but they still stand

source (http://www.via-dolorosa.net/an.htm)

oh, FYI, sounding like your half crazed while giving your arguement does not help your cause.
some interesting graphs from your source -

http://www.via-dolorosa.net/image_1.jpg
http://www.via-dolorosa.net/image_2.jpg

spinningfreemanny
07-14-2004, 09:38 AM
Its true that more palestinians die...though did you read the rest of the page? the last 2 paragraphs are pretty interesting.

it seems that Palestine specifically targets civillians and knowingly puts their people in danger...Israel simply does not, though I&#39;m sure that there are exceptions on both sides.

I would expound but the source already states it more eloquently then I possibly can.

but ultimately I agree with chinook_apache; The wish is not that both sides fight fair, it&#39;s that both sides stop fighting.

spinningfreemanny
07-14-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by chinook_apache@13 July 2004 - 21:36
come on we need peace in that region and then terrorism might just stop
Sorry, this just came to my attention.

despite whatever the solution is, terrorists MUST be held accountable, to pass the blame of terrorism to failed peace processes is no excuse.

oh, here&#39;s little info on me...

I recently found this forum from having a problem at kazaa... after reading some of the very intelligent arguements here I was hooked; I mean, what else would a unemployed college student spend his time on then debate in a forum? I&#39;m a 19 year old male from Arizona.

mogadishu
07-14-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by spinningfreemanny@14 July 2004 - 04:46
Its true that more palestinians die...though did you read the rest of the page? the last 2 paragraphs are pretty interesting.

it seems that Palestine specifically targets civillians and knowingly puts their people in danger...Israel simply does not, though I&#39;m sure that there are exceptions on both sides.

I would expound but the source already states it more eloquently then I possibly can.

but ultimately I agree with chinook_apache; The wish is not that both sides fight fair, it&#39;s that both sides stop fighting.
there is no way im going to read that whole thing. First of all, just cus someone put it on the internet doesnt mean anything. I went to the website itself and its just some characters on a blank screen - but more that i just dont feel like sifting through pages and pages of info - the pics do fine.