PDA

View Full Version : Counter-strike 2

huuramis
07-12-2004, 08:01 PM
I dunno if any of you already know about this but theres a new counter-strike coming with HL2, they called it counter-strike : Source, i persoanly wouldev just called it counter-strike 2.....

theres some movies floating around of it, the graphics are OK, but i think the gameplay has improved 10 fold.

cant wait.

SingaBoiy
07-12-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by huuramis@12 July 2004 - 11:09
I dunno if any of you already know about this but theres a new counter-strike coming with HL2, they called it counter-strike : Source, i persoanly wouldev just called it counter-strike 2.....

theres some movies floating around of it, the graphics are OK, but i think the gameplay has improved 10 fold.

cant wait.
Is it good enough to compete with Socom and Socom 2?

huuramis
07-14-2004, 07:03 PM
I dunno, i havent played it.

Ive only watched a couple hours worth of clans warring on it, and i know it comes free with half life 2, i think..

but i mean HL2 and DOOM III would own most games on the market wouldent they? i havent played socom or socom 2 though.

colt45joe
07-14-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by SingaBoiy@12 July 2004 - 20:26

Is it good enough to compete with Socom and Socom 2?
d00d, counterstrike currently i think competes with socom2. counterstrike was way better than socom 1, but with 2 i gues there is competion. i just hate how slow socom 2 can be.

Orange_Boy
07-14-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by huuramis@12 July 2004 - 20:09

cant wait.
just read what u wrote and have to say ure kinder wrong, i'm a massive fan of counter strike and the new one is called counter strike source but at the momment its just called counter strike 2 they have revamped every level in cs and gave it a half life 2 feel meaning its base on half life 2 graphics using there engine and ive seen the videos to it and they are very real like !! once again counter strike is still the top of best online games :)

elitek
07-15-2004, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by Limp_bizkit_uk+14 July 2004 - 23:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Limp_bizkit_uk @ 14 July 2004 - 23:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-huuramis@12 July 2004 - 20:09

cant wait.
just read what u wrote and have to say ure kinder wrong, i&#39;m a massive fan of counter strike and the new one is called counter strike source but at the momment its just called counter strike 2 they have revamped every level in cs and gave it a half life 2 feel meaning its base on half life 2 graphics using there engine and ive seen the videos to it and they are very real like &#33;&#33; once again counter strike is still the top of best online games :) [/b][/quote]
yep, I don&#39;t think there will be any other FPS games can compete with counter-strike though I am getting a little bored with it.