PDA

View Full Version : Question :)

JONNO_CELEBS
07-12-2004, 09:59 PM
Posted by a mod :)

As evidenced by IKE's earlier post, we weren't aware the ban had happened yet, the discussion was still going.

I thought there was a vote?

There are many other members who are not in support of the ban, some of whom have even had run ins with Sam before.

Thats me :01: :lol:

Jonno B)

DanB
07-12-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@12 July 2004 - 23:07
Posted by a mod :)

As evidenced by IKE's earlier post, we weren't aware the ban had happened yet, the discussion was still going.

There are many other members who are not in support of the ban, some of whom have even had run ins with Sam before.

Thats me :01: :lol:

Jonno B)
Didn't make fuck all difference though did it? :angry:

JONNO_CELEBS
07-12-2004, 10:03 PM
I thought I made a difference :)

Wait........no sorry, that was a defference :ph34r:

Jonno B)

DanB
07-12-2004, 10:04 PM
The members don't matter :(

JONNO_CELEBS
07-12-2004, 10:08 PM
Is it a question of Mind over Matter?

They no longer mind, cos we don't matter :lol:

*Obviously this does'nt apply to all* :)

Jonno B)

Rip The Jacker
07-12-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@12 July 2004 - 14:07
Actually Jonno there was a voting. The choice "Ban" won.

Mathea
07-12-2004, 10:19 PM
somehow i think it wasnt qute as clear cut as all that

DanB
07-12-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Mathea@12 July 2004 - 23:27
somehow i think it wasnt qute as clear cut as all that
Me neither <_<

NikkiD
07-12-2004, 10:20 PM
A few people voted ban, but also said they could live with indefinite moderation.

DanB
07-12-2004, 10:21 PM
Surely people deserve 2nd chances, Rip? :unsure:

Mathea
07-12-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by danb@12 July 2004 - 22:29
:lol: good question

(and i dont wanan hear oh oh he already had another chance etc..... bc banning sam is crap and most ppl here know it)

Rip The Jacker
07-13-2004, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by danb@12 July 2004 - 14:29
I don&#39;t mean to sound like the bad guy here, but Sam4&#39;s warning level was at 70%, thats 7 warnings, the mod guidelines stated that the ban request be posted on the 5th warning.

Again, I don&#39;t mean to sound like the bad guy, just giving you some information.

Busyman
07-13-2004, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by danb@12 July 2004 - 18:12
The members don&#39;t matter :(
So leave. :rolleyes:

There is so much pissing and moaning over a "valued" fellow spammer.

One who loved to make threads like:

samsamsam

sam

sam4

sam again

Yup I learned so much from him.

He&#39;s gone.

GET OVER IT&#33;&#33;&#33;

On second thought please keep posting these threads.

They are starting to amuse me. I remember the same barrage over HillyBilly Jean.
The difference is his "friends" were the ones sounding off.
(Honey, AussieSheila, etc)

Different member, same story. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(and numerous moderations in the wake of it all) :lol: :lol:

Adster
07-13-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by danb@13 July 2004 - 08:29
thats a good point

firstly let me say at this exact date last year July 13 the account Ad was banned (my old account) I quietly posted with THIS account (Which used to known as Hogster) normally helping people and pretending nothing had happened now the team supposing elected to give me a fresh new start with this new account which was what i wanted in the first place (However reading the chat logs &#39;cough&#39; they couldn&#39;t wait to ban me)

Now point was I was think all this time mods gave me a fresh start from me asking to ban the Ad account, now reading the mod chats from last year it appears as though they were YES one step away from banning this account on it&#39;s first day&#33;&#33; if it wasn&#39;t for jetje then this account would be mafuckto too.

Now as for the banning is concerned last week it appears I had a argument with Sam, it also appears as though I am the prick that caused his banning by most of you people.

That thread that Sam bumped was a ancient thread about nikkiD becoming mod

I jokingly said time for moderation sam bumping threads is against the rules.

Now if anything I was taking the piss out of the mods coz i think bumping threads there is no problem so yes i was being a smart ass because of the so called rules.

Now Sam replied with something in the case of "Adster your a wining bitch post counts stars" your cool just ask FC.

and yeah this set me off and it was time for anger management I said some things I certainly didn&#39;t mean (like we all do in the heat of the moment) and then a few hrs later got a PM from a mod stating I have my first warning, which I well and truly deserved and that Sam had also been warned too,

Now obviously that warning turned into a ban I don&#39;t know why maybe from previous offenses maybe coz of creating new accounts??? hell I don&#39;t know

anyhow a few hrs after the heated argument Sam and I had a conversation and soul seek and we both apologized for our childish actions. now at that point I thought all had been forgotten,

I had a few days rest from this place not posting thought it was the right thing to do, so I decide to log in today and I find a shit load of Sam posts then I go bed wake up and I find Sam has been banned.

Now tell me something

If I had had that argument with Sam on MSN would we be here talking about this today??????

absolutely not

the internet is a hard f8king thing to deal with in terms of chat and places like forums, you don&#39;t know what the person is truly feeling your in your own imagination.

On a phone you can tell by voice up front face to face you can Tell by look and talk

now ONE problem i think on this voting thing

back in the days like last year you had 2 Admins and 3 mods&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Jetje Corner Pocket and Bender (El Jefre but he was hardly there Niki and rat faced then followed.

it was easy for them to make a descion&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; they didn&#39;t have to do all this voting bullshit coz what do we have now ???? 2 Admins and 10 mods??? plus forum stars???

too many to make a descision

imagine all us how many members 40000??? trying to agree on one thing

no I don&#39; wanna see Sam banned as well like allot of people, problem is his waning is at 70%&#33;&#33;&#33;??? and thats where the problem lies.

Celery is the only banned member to be lifted and a very good reason for that they booted him out IN ONE HIT

Bill Dean had plenty of chances (another f*cking banning which started with a incident with me)
SH (don&#39;t know don;t care)
Musleman (FFS how many chance did he have??? he just had problems with authority)
internet news pain in the ass
rappy (well we all know why)

as for Hypo and outpussy complete assholes which were 100% of the times flaming pricks.

as for Sam he was different people loved them (like Celery)

and yeah now name a banned member that has made something on this forum???? who made the yellow stars???? man if I mad yellow stars and was banned and a forum was using I would be saying go f*ck yourself and sue you for copyright :lol:

anyhow sorry for the long post

next time ill give you my life story

Yogi
07-13-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Adster+13 July 2004 - 09:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 13 July 2004 - 09:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@13 July 2004 - 08:29
Surely people deserve 2nd chances, Rip?&nbsp; :unsure:
thats a good point

firstly let me say at this exact date last year July 13 the account Ad was banned (my old account) I quietly posted with THIS account (Which used to known as Hogster) normally helping people and pretending nothing had happened now the team supposing elected to give me a fresh new start with this new account which was what i wanted in the first place (However reading the chat logs &#39;cough&#39; they couldn&#39;t wait to ban me)

Now point was I was think all this time mods gave me a fresh start from me asking to ban the Ad account, now reading the mod chats from last year it appears as though they were YES one step away from banning this account on it&#39;s first day&#33;&#33; if it wasn&#39;t for jetje then this account would be mafuckto too.

Now as for the banning is concerned last week it appears I had a argument with Sam, it also appears as though I am the prick that caused his banning by most of you people.

That thread that Sam bumped was a ancient thread about nikkiD becoming mod

I jokingly said time for moderation sam bumping threads is against the rules.

Now if anything I was taking the piss out of the mods coz i think bumping threads there is no problem so yes i was being a smart ass because of the so called rules.

Now Sam replied with something in the case of "Adster your a wining bitch post counts stars" your cool just ask FC.

and yeah this set me off and it was time for anger management I said some things I certainly didn&#39;t mean (like we all do in the heat of the moment) and then a few hrs later got a PM from a mod stating I have my first warning, which I well and truly deserved and that Sam had also been warned too,

Now obviously that warning turned into a ban I don&#39;t know why maybe from previous offenses maybe coz of creating new accounts??? hell I don&#39;t know

anyhow a few hrs after the heated argument Sam and I had a conversation and soul seek and we both apologized for our childish actions. now at that point I thought all had been forgotten,

I had a few days rest from this place not posting thought it was the right thing to do, so I decide to log in today and I find a shit load of Sam posts then I go bed wake up and I find Sam has been banned.

Now tell me something

If I had had that argument with Sam on MSN would we be here talking about this today??????

absolutely not

the internet is a hard f8king thing to deal with in terms of chat and places like forums, you don&#39;t know what the person is truly feeling your in your own imagination.

On a phone you can tell by voice up front face to face you can Tell by look and talk

now ONE problem i think on this voting thing

back in the days like last year you had 2 Admins and 3 mods&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Jetje Corner Pocket and Bender (El Jefre but he was hardly there Niki and rat faced then followed.

it was easy for them to make a descion&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; they didn&#39;t have to do all this voting bullshit coz what do we have now ???? 2 Admins and 10 mods??? plus forum stars???

too many to make a descision

imagine all us how many members 40000??? trying to agree on one thing

no I don&#39; wanna see Sam banned as well like allot of people, problem is his waning is at 70%&#33;&#33;&#33;??? and thats where the problem lies.

Celery is the only banned member to be lifted and a very good reason for that they booted him out IN ONE HIT

Bill Dean had plenty of chances (another f*cking banning which started with a incident with me)
SH (don&#39;t know don;t care)
Musleman (FFS how many chance did he have??? he just had problems with authority)
internet news pain in the ass
rappy (well we all know why)

as for Hypo and outpussy complete assholes which were 100% of the times flaming pricks.

as for Sam he was different people loved them (like Celery)

and yeah now name a banned member that has made something on this forum???? who made the yellow stars???? man if I mad yellow stars and was banned and a forum was using I would be saying go f*ck yourself and sue you for copyright :lol:

anyhow sorry for the long post

next time ill give you my life story [/b][/quote]
Thanks, ad, for clearing that up.

Yet another piece of the puzzle.

Again a confirmation for me (some) mods are too triggerhappy, too powertrippy

these days.

Cos still not one mod in favour of the ban had the balls to speak up.

Shame. Shame&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

yo4

http://illdev.ashst.com/JCAimages/forums/freesam2.gif

Cheese
07-13-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Busyman+13 July 2004 - 06:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 13 July 2004 - 06:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@12 July 2004 - 18:12
The members don&#39;t matter :(

samsamsam

sam

sam4

sam again

He&#39;s gone.

They are starting to amuse me. I remember the same barrage over HillyBilly Jean.

(and numerous moderations in the wake of it all) :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
The comparison with BD is unfair for a lot of reasons. BD was (and still is) and a world class prick, didn&#39;t care one jolt for this community which sam did as evidenced by taking time to make stars/sigs. Little things but he still cared about things here.

When BD was banned there were a lot more voices saying he should stay banned coming from people (myself included). Right now hardly anyone is saying he should stay banned.

Just you and muchspl as far as I can see, and you two are the same person anyhow... :lol:

ang3968
07-13-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Busyman@13 July 2004 - 16:48

(and numerous moderations in the wake of it all) :lol: :lol:
:lol: How feckin funny...... now I have never had a problem with sam... I wouldn&#39;t compare him to BD in a pink fit... but yea it looks to me like his friends are sticking up for him the same way BD&#39;s mates stuck up for him when he was banned... :o

we all see the best in those we consider friends.... thats why they are friends... and I agree to sticking up for a mate.... whether it be sam here and now, BD way back then, or a mate IRL.... and no matter who it is being banned there will always be someone saying it ain&#39;t fair... :rolleyes:

but please excuse me while I laugh my arse off at the humour in it all...

:P :D

DanB
07-13-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Busyman+13 July 2004 - 07:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman &#064; 13 July 2004 - 07:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@12 July 2004 - 18:12
The members don&#39;t matter&nbsp; :(

samsamsam

sam

sam4

sam again

He&#39;s gone.

(and numerous moderations in the wake of it all) :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
To borrow one of your phrases, stfu & gtfo ;)

edit - nice post Ad :)

Snee
07-13-2004, 01:47 PM
Since BD had a big part in running the whole free BD-thing, it cant even begin to compare.

ang3968
07-13-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by SnnY@13 July 2004 - 23:55
Since BD had a big part in running the whole free BD-thing, it cant even begin to compare.
ahhh, now see I wouldn&#39;t know that.... because I was never part of that campaign and didn&#39;t agree with the way it was done.... I did pm a mod about it, got my answer and left it at that.... figured he was big enough to look after himself... ;)

good thing I aint comparing them eh...... but I am comparing the way friends stick up for a mate..... :D

Honey
07-13-2004, 02:54 PM
errrm.. just to set the record straight...

I made 2 posts regarding what I still consider to be the unfair banning of BD.. (coz mates do stick up for mates... ;) )

I was moderated for not removing the Free BD sig.. as was Ella.. we made other posts not related to BD in other threads..

I&#39;m sure you can confirm this with JetJe.. after all he made the post warning us to not post with it..

And sorry to disillusion you.. there was no organized plan ... we just felt as strongly as you do.. :)

But hey.. carry on sticking up for your mate... that&#39;s what real mates do&#33; :D

DanB
07-13-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Honey@13 July 2004 - 16:02

I made 2 posts regarding what I still consider to be the unfair banning of BD.. (coz mates do stick up for mates... ;) )

I was moderated for not removing the Free BD sig.. as was Ella.. we made other posts not related to BD in other threads..

I&#39;m sure you can confirm this with JetJe.. after all he made the post warning us to not post with it..

And sorry to disillusion you.. there was no organized plan ... we just felt as strongly as you do.. :)

But hey.. carry on sticking up for your mate... that&#39;s what real mates do&#33; :D
This isnt about BD so stfu back to R&C&#39;s thx ;)

Honey
07-13-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by danb+13 July 2004 - 22:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 13 July 2004 - 22:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Honey@13 July 2004 - 16:02

And sorry to disillusion you.. there was no organized plan ... we just felt as strongly as you do..&nbsp; :)

But hey.. carry on sticking up for your mate... that&#39;s what real mates do&#33;&nbsp; :D
This isnt about BD so stfu back to R&C&#39;s thx ;) [/b][/quote]

when my name is brought into things.. I like you, have every right to set the record straight.. :)

DanB
07-13-2004, 03:01 PM
Thats sometimes hard to do with a suspended account :D

Besides your name was hardly bought into it was it? Someone mentioned you as a BD supporter :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honey
07-13-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by danb@13 July 2004 - 22:09
Thats sometimes hard to do with a suspended account :D

Besides your name was hardly bought into it was it? Someone mentioned you as a BD supporter :lol: :lol: :lol:
exactly... and my post was purely stating that i made 2 posts only in support of BD..

i got modded because of the sig.. ;)

if sounding off is two posts.. i was wondering what you guys are doing is called?.. :huh:

in his eyes anyway.. :lol:

Adster
07-13-2004, 03:47 PM
i probably should post this in the serious section but it just slipped right into my mind right now before I go to bed

last year we had 3 members jayjawk Gutter and Porkshit who DID ALLOT worse then what Sam has (ask jetje) now all 3 of those members were allowed to come back with new accounts and were given second chances&#33;&#33;

Now some of you people probably don&#39;t know as you weren&#39;t on the board at the time but this time last year in Jule

Pork created an account called niggajaw and gutter jayhawk and pork shared the account and SPAMMED in EVERY single section of the forum with a thread tilted "Balamm is a bitch i want him to smack me and have BOT stick his dick in his asshole"

now tell me something

those 3 were let back (and yeah good there my mates, but where has jauhawk gone lately :( )

did Sam do worse then that???

DanB
07-13-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Adster@13 July 2004 - 16:55

The answer is of course no :(

Consistency is good :01:

Snee
07-13-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by danb+13 July 2004 - 17:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 13 July 2004 - 17:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adster@13 July 2004 - 16:55

The answer is of course no :(

Consistency is good :01: [/b][/quote]
Yeah, so ban them all.

Wipe them out, all of them :P

Cheese
07-13-2004, 05:31 PM
There&#39;s a voice that keeps on calling me...