PDA

View Full Version : Download Says Complete At 99% Then Starts Again

anxies
07-12-2004, 11:47 PM
Hi there my problem is i am trying to get around the world in 80 days on torrent and have downloaded it to 99% on supanover torrent but when it says complete it then restarts again saying 2 mins left and keeps doing this over and over what is wrong is there something i can do? :frusty:

i'm new to this only just downloaded one film before so just about holding my own please help.

:helpsmile:

anxies

ZLOsiris
07-12-2004, 11:52 PM
did u trying playing the file as is, i have had some files do this to me, and they play as they norm would but the credits are cut off. What client are u using ?

anxies
07-13-2004, 12:01 AM
have now got this file to complete but has not come through as a bin/cue file only plays for 30 seconds on video lan and wont play on normal media player can anyone help me is this just a bad file or what? Also dont know whether it means anything it also has two cd files and for each one there is a notepad file however there is nothing to these notepad files?

anxies

dodgy368
07-19-2004, 02:11 AM
What format is the file? ;)

anxies
07-19-2004, 10:10 AM
its ok now i just put it down to a bad file and downloaded another version but thanks for trying to help.

anxies :) B)