PDA

View Full Version : Please Stop

JONNO_CELEBS
07-13-2004, 08:25 AM
This Sam thing is getting way out of hand, sitting back and watching all I see is a mound of pissed off people and most shockingly of all, Mods dissagreeing in public over a moderation question.
I think that says something, I've only so far seen 3 people say they don't care.

I care, I care about this place, there are a couple of things brewing which I really seriously don't wanna see happen :( But they are going to unless a solution is reached which everyone is happy with.

And considering the "Vote" happend but some mods voted Ban but would be happy with moderation I think maybe for the sake of the forum there should be a recount or a public vote.

I tell you now, this will get worse, don't take that as a threat, it's not, but I tell you, this is gonna get worse :(

Jonno B)

Yogi
07-13-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@13 July 2004 - 10:33
This Sam thing is getting way out of hand, sitting back and watching all I see is a mound of pissed off people and most shockingly of all, Mods dissagreeing in public over a moderation question.
I think that says something, I've only so far seen 3 people say they don't care.

I care, I care about this place, there are a couple of things brewing which I really seriously don't wanna see happen :( But they are going to unless a solution is reached which everyone is happy with.

And considering the "Vote" happend but some mods voted Ban but would be happy with moderation I think maybe for the sake of the forum there should be a recount or a public vote.

I tell you now, this will get worse, don't take that as a threat, it's not, but I tell you, this is gonna get worse :(

Jonno B)
Hear, Hear!!!!!

****** ****/****** should wise up.

Yo4

*yogi's automoderation

manker
07-13-2004, 08:36 AM
Nice one Jonno, I just posted more or less the same thing in the everything about the board section.

According to a post by a mod in the same section it seems a "Forum Star" had the casting vote. since none of them, save Lamsey, have been around for 8 months I don't think it should carry the same weight as the other mod's votes nor should it be as important as the collective member's opinion.

sparsely
07-13-2004, 09:05 AM
yes.
please.
stop.

;)