PDA

View Full Version : Aol Password Recovery

S!X
07-14-2004, 05:27 AM
My uncle forgot his aol password is there any way to retrieve it somehow please help ASAP thanks.

btw i recently reformated his comp(yesterday) the password was saved on the comp for quick sign in.But now he cant remember it. :blink: :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

Monkeee
07-14-2004, 08:11 AM
just call AOL and then they're just gonna ask fo your billing information and they'll tell you your password probally ;)

BTW AOL SUCKS DICKKKK

MagusDraco
07-14-2004, 08:17 AM
all you do is call aol and have billing info. They'll reset ALL the pws to something else (might just do yours..but usually they do 'em all).

Storm
07-14-2004, 11:54 AM
now why would they reset all passwords???? cause your neighbour loses his, yours is reset??? well i guess thats why:

http://www.homestead.com/chasingman/files/aggravation.gif

EDIT: btw monkeee, if you're right, send em over ;)

tesco
07-14-2004, 06:01 PM
Tello your uncle to get a real ISP.

S!X
07-14-2004, 06:36 PM
well i think its just 1 of those free aol cd's hes using right now i dont know if they are billing of not ;)

Chewie
07-14-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by mofos@14 July 2004 - 18:44
well i think its just 1 of those free aol cd's hes using right now i dont know if they are billing of not ;)
Did you know the head programmer at Sports Interactive, the people behind Championship Manager (until EIDOS bought the rights to future releases) only uses AOL? Just a bt of useless information for y'all.

AOL is probably the best internet solution for people that don't know a lot about computers/computing; it's simple to use, help is free (even the call) should the extensive online system let you down and they're actually quick at it, unlike other ISPs that keep you listening to bland muzak and periodic adverts/service-news-flashes for ages on a national rate number.
AOL aimed themselves at a market sector and they've hit it plumb centre.

Storm
07-14-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Chewie UK@14 July 2004 - 20:34
AOL is probably the best internet solution for people that don't know a lot about computers/computing; it's simple to use, help is free (even the call) should the extensive online system let you down and they're actually quick at it, unlike other ISPs that keep you listening to bland muzak and periodic adverts/service-news-flashes for ages on a national rate number.
AOL aimed themselves at a market sector and they've hit it plumb centre.
you always have to spoil it for us dont chu? :angry:

i suppose M$ makes good OSes and Micky D serves nutritious, healty aan tastefull food now*...........

Chewie
07-14-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Storm@14 July 2004 - 19:44
you always have to spoil it for us dont chu? :angry:

i suppose M$ makes good OSes and Micky D serves nutritious, healty aan tastefull food now*...........
LOL heh

Well, I always liked Wendy & BK more, but the rest of the family do prefer that stuff.

About the AOL thing... I fucking can't stand it myself, but I know they've improved somewhat in recent times, and that it's the best place to send some people.

S!X
07-15-2004, 05:15 AM
Thats fine we called tech support and got the password reset thanks anyways.

orcutt989
07-15-2004, 05:28 PM
Good job, captain.

Storm
07-15-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Chewie UK@15 July 2004 - 00:55
Well, I always liked Wendy & BK more, but the rest of the family do prefer that stuff.
they prefer the food at MD, or do they prefer MD? :P

no im serious, most kids just like MD for the toys and the whole marketing thing (gotta hand it to them, NOBODY does marketing like micky ds ;))