PDA

View Full Version : Jonno Exposed

J'Pol
07-16-2004, 11:12 PM
http://www.well.com/user/jimg/stereo/Siegfried_Salutes_the_Sun.gif

JONNO_CELEBS
07-16-2004, 11:14 PM
:lol: :lol: LMAO :lol: :lol:

That was taken today as I was posing on the beach :helpsmile: It was cold :ph34r: :lol:

Jonno B)

J'Pol
07-16-2004, 11:17 PM
Have a look at the "Stereo Images" site. (http://www.well.com/user/jimg/stereo/stereo_list.html)

Such a cool idea. Obviously you know this chap Jonno, hence the pose.

Again the interweb shows what it is there for.

JONNO_CELEBS
07-16-2004, 11:23 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.well.com/user/jimg/stereo/Moist_and_Dry_1.gif
Moist and Dry :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

keyser_soze
07-16-2004, 11:25 PM
http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/3/nono.gif Some days you's boys make me wonder :rolleyes:

J'Pol
07-16-2004, 11:26 PM
Persistence of vision methinks.

Just wonderful, I find the whole concept extraordinary.

JONNO_CELEBS
07-16-2004, 11:29 PM
It's clever tho, by flicking the pic it gives it depth 3d peception, at the right speed and a few more frames it could be made still but stay 3D :)

Jonno B)

keyser_soze
07-16-2004, 11:31 PM
Persistence of vision methinks. I don't know what visions your having brother but there slightly different to mine, this is deep seated stuff m8 I think u need to get it out your system. :)

J'Pol
07-16-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by keyser_soze@17 July 2004 - 00:39

Persistence of vision methinks. I don't know what visions your having brother but there slightly different to mine, this is deep seated stuff m8 I think u need to get it out your system. :)
Do you actually know what the phrase means, or are you just commenting for the sake of it.

JONNO_CELEBS
07-16-2004, 11:41 PM
:rolleyes: In other words , Look at it longer :rolleyes: :lol:

Make life so much easier if you spoke proper english like what we do Candy :P

Jonno B)

keyser_soze
07-16-2004, 11:43 PM
Do you actually know what the phrase means, or are you just commenting for the sake of it. I am as they say rambling while pissed, BUT while in this condition its has to be said that I could'nt give a fuck about "what the phrase means" what I see here is naked blokes, u showing an interest in it wether it be arty or a ground breaking concept I dunno, plus u had to find it for whatever reason and now your getting all defensive about it :helpsmile: Like I said deep seated m8 have a word.

namzuf9
07-16-2004, 11:50 PM
Those "stereo" images are fappin fantastic. I thought I'd drunk too much after looking at that first image. Its well trippy.

JONNO_CELEBS
07-16-2004, 11:51 PM
I'm pretty sure my pic is female :unsure:

Don't worry about JP, he's just desperate to impress me, he must please me or he wont get special treats :01:

Jonno B)

keyser_soze
07-17-2004, 12:14 AM
I'm pretty sure my pic is female
what even the first 1 :o ;)

Yogi
07-17-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@17 July 2004 - 01:59
I'm pretty sure my pic is female :unsure:

Don't worry about JP, he's just desperate to impress me, he must please me or he wont get special treats :01:

Jonno B)
I thought this was J'pol's night of giving special treats........ ;)

Cos you gotta say, that's what most of his findings are................ :01:

I still think they deserve a pinned place, even if they are posted seperatly before.... :rolleyes:

But i won't start a J'poll again, wouldn't want the old chap stopping(and starting

, as i predicted) again........... :lol:

Apples,

YoPears

JONNO_CELEBS
07-17-2004, 12:28 AM
@KS....The first is'nt mine is it :rolleyes:

@Yogi.........Feck you ramble some shite at times :lol:

Jonno B)

keyser_soze
07-17-2004, 12:52 AM
Good point I'll leave it to you's boys.

Yogi
07-17-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@17 July 2004 - 02:36
@KS....The first is'nt mine is it :rolleyes:

@Yogi.........Feck you ramble some shite at times :lol:

Jonno B)
Rambling shite???? :blink:

Brilliant, but didn't you promise me that in another thread???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
07-17-2004, 12:54 AM
Why thats awfully decent of you old been :01:

Jonno B)

Edit: See, now Yogi you fucked up my post, I was replying to KS and you stuck your arse in again, now I gotta edit :rolleyes:

And no, I'm paddling you in another thread :P

J'Pol
07-17-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by keyser_soze@17 July 2004 - 00:51

Do you actually know what the phrase means, or are you just commenting for the sake of it. I am as they say rambling while pissed, BUT while in this condition its has to be said that I could'nt give a fuck about "what the phrase means" what I see here is naked blokes, u showing an interest in it wether it be arty or a ground breaking concept I dunno, plus u had to find it for whatever reason and now your getting all defensive about it :helpsmile: Like I said deep seated m8 have a word.
Getting defensive about "persistence of vision", that's just absurd. It's a scientific fact FFS.

Why on earth would I get defensive about that, unless of course you really don't understand what the phrase means. Which was my original question.

Or is that your feeble attempt at trolling, by suggesting that I am aroused by homo-erotic images. Is that really the best you can do.

Even if it were the case, so what.

Both Jonno and Yogi (friends of mine) have already declared their bi-sexual orientation and make no attempt to hide it. Why should they, it is simply the way they are. If they are aroused by images of attractive men then how does that harm anyone else.

Your thinly veiled homophobia is indicative of suppressed feelings on your part. I am sure your therapist has already pointed this out to you.

JONNO_CELEBS
07-17-2004, 01:26 AM
:lol: Way to go Candy!! :01:

And who said that pic tuned me on? Lies I tell you!! :01:

I'm butch and tough and will clout you with my handbag for suggesting such things....... :ph34r:

Jonno B)

J'Pol
07-17-2004, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@17 July 2004 - 02:34
:lol: Way to go Candy!! :01:

And who said that pic tuned me on? Lies I tell you!! :01:

I'm butch and tough and will clout you with my handbag for suggesting such things....... :ph34r:

Jonno B)
It better not turn you on, it's you FFS you narcissistic bar steward.

Not that I think that it's wrong. Some of my best friends are narcissists.

They can make a really happy single.

JONNO_CELEBS
07-17-2004, 01:34 AM
A narcissywhatanooses? :blink:

Of course I turn myself on, I have to have a mirror at all times to admire my good looks , you people are lucky to have someone like me around :01:

Jonno B)

J'Pol
07-17-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@17 July 2004 - 02:42
A narcissywhatanooses? :blink:

Of course I turn myself on, I have to have a mirror at all times to admire my good looks , you people are lucky to have someone like me around :01:

Jonno B)
I have a similar problem.

I sometimes wish I were someone else, so that I could read my own posts.

However to be honest they are often as much of a surprise to me as they are to anyone else.

Yogi
07-17-2004, 01:43 AM
I am rendered speechless, as i just laughed my dentals out.

In another thread i might have posted an image of proof, but since candy

has less problems with my sexuality than my facials :blink: , i will suppress

that response.

However, mr pol and mr jonzo, my girl is complaining i keep waking her up.....

Consideration, gentleman!!!

YoLmao

JONNO_CELEBS
07-17-2004, 01:51 AM
@Candy........I know sir, I often dream of what it would be to be able to bask in my glory the way others are able B)

@Yogi.......Waking her up?........Sorry Mrs.Y :ph34r:
Yogi, right something on her head while she sleeps :devil:

Jonno B)

Yogi
07-17-2004, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@17 July 2004 - 03:59
@Candy........I know sir, I often dream of what it would be to be able to bask in my glory the way others are able B)

@Yogi.......Waking her up?........Sorry Mrs.Y :ph34r:
Yogi, right something on her head while she sleeps :devil:

Jonno B)
You should only know, jonno, it's far better than that................ :rolleyes:

ZaZu
07-17-2004, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by J'Pol@16 July 2004 - 19:25
Have a look at the "Stereo Images" site. (http://www.well.com/user/jimg/stereo/stereo_list.html)

Such a cool idea. Obviously you know this chap Jonno, hence the pose.

Again the interweb shows what it is there for.
Yes .....so much creativity

keyser_soze
07-17-2004, 09:22 PM
Why on earth would I get defensive about that, unless of course you really don't understand what the phrase means. Which was my original question.
Yeah your right I did'nt understand the question, or if there was a question I though you were just telling us, I'm sorry for revealing my ignorance to you in this way, I'd like to be able to use phrases like "persistence of vision" but I hav'nt much need for them in my everyday life, I'd imagine that it just means look at it long enough and you see something right ? if so you should have just said for the members of the board like myself with a slightly lower I.Q, I really did wanna learn about stuff like this you know but when I got to 13 y.o I discovered alcohol, solvents and girls and I'm afraid my education took second place, then when it got to the time I could go to college or uni I'm afraid I had the small matter of working for a living to contend with. :(

Or is that your feeble attempt at trolling, by suggesting that I am aroused by homo-erotic images. Is that really the best you can do.
No m8 I don't even know what trolling is, b4 u link me to the board rules about trolling I know I don't do it I just come in here for a bit of friendly banter, I try not to upset any1 by being too contraversial or posting what I really think of ppls posts or the ppl in them, My comments were just a little tounge in cheek in a frankie howard titter ye not style, you know like ppl do. I did'nt ask for a character assasination or the dictionary out, a simple fuck you keyser with a laughing smilie would have done ;) I've even lined up your next post for u.

Both Jonno and Yogi (friends of mine) have already declared their bi-sexual orientation and make no attempt to hide it. Why should they, it is simply the way they are. If they are aroused by images of attractive men then how does that harm anyone else. it does'nt.

Your thinly veiled homophobia is indicative of suppressed feelings on your part. I am sure your therapist has already pointed this out to you.
MY "thinly veiled homophobia "does'nt actually have any veil, I don't know at which point some 1 is said to be homophobic, I tell jokes about gays and mock them like all the ppl around me but I'm not sure if this classes as a phobia, I have 2 friends who are gay one I speak to and have saved his life many a time, the other I don't because at the time of coming out he was going with a close female friend of mine and caused a lot of problems, BTW he does'nt mind me telling a few gays jokes oddly enough. On the point of "suppressed feelings " I find the idea of two men having sex utterly repulsive to the point of sending a shiver up my back but that does'nt stop me speaking to my m8.

So thanks m8 this has been a great post I feel like we've all learned something from the experiance, next time though m8 try and :helpsmile: out with ppl who are'nt as clever as your good self you never know with your help we could all be somebody 1 day, but until then I'll just keep dreaming. :)

JONNO_CELEBS
07-17-2004, 09:24 PM
You really thought about that did'nt you :lol:

Jonno B)

J'Pol
07-17-2004, 09:27 PM
Nice diatribe.

Wasn't keyser Soze the last person anyone would have suspected him to be.

I suspect your self deprecation may be just as disingenuous as his was.

JONNO_CELEBS
07-17-2004, 09:31 PM
You're scary JP :ph34r:

Jonno B)

J'Pol
07-17-2004, 09:35 PM
http://www.math.sunysb.edu/~gaston/fear.gif

JONNO_CELEBS
07-17-2004, 09:36 PM
Ah well in that case I have have no fear cos I have perfect love :D :01:

You're still scary :ph34r:

Jonno B)

hobbes
07-17-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by keyser_soze@17 July 2004 - 19:30
So thanks m8 this has been a great post I feel like we've all learned something from the experiance, next time though m8 try and  :helpsmile: out with ppl who are'nt as clever as your good self you never know with your help we could all be somebody 1 day, but until then I'll just keep dreaming. :)
http://www.premrad.com/entertainment/at20/at20_kasem.jpgKeep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars

keyser_soze
07-17-2004, 09:47 PM
Nice diatribe.

:frusty: God I wish I could understand you, I feel so small. :(

JONNO_CELEBS
07-17-2004, 09:49 PM
Thats why JP is so great, no one has a fucking clue what he's talking about :D

Cool huh B)

Jonno B)

J'Pol
07-17-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by keyser_soze@17 July 2004 - 22:55

Nice diatribe.

:frusty: God I wish I could understand you, I feel so small. :(
Thanks, you make my point more eloquently and succinctly than I ever could.

I appreciate the effort.

keyser_soze
07-17-2004, 10:07 PM
Why you use your tongue better than a $20 dollar whore, ;) Why won't you leave me alone jpol, I admitted to my ignorance and sllight homophobia, and tried to bridge the gap between us but u still insist on using fancy words and sarcasm. I want to be your friend, when u speak I listen, I hang off your every word and check online dictionarys to see if your mocking me or praising me, please m8 I just wanna be your friend, I'm under control, you have a better education, knowledge, vocabulary concept of art and your personailty well it speaks for itself.

Just say fair enough m8 and we can be friends.

hobbes
07-17-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by J'Pol@17 July 2004 - 19:35
Nice diatribe.

So, apparently then Jpol and Keyser Soze are one in the same, who would have suspected?

This would be a great movie!

A patient suffering from multiple personality disorders uses the interweb forums to argue unknowingly with his many sides.

Through the guidance of fine forum members, a liberal sprinkling of smilies, and short periods of moderation, these initially combative personalities begin to get to know each other and learn to see the nugget of goodness in the others despite political, religious, and gender differences.

The climax will occur when they finally form a tight enough bond that they want to meet in person. They will exhange phone numbers via PM so that they can work out the details over the phone.

The camera will drop back and show all 8 personalities as dark silhouttes from behind as they open their PM's, only to find out that they all have the same phone number!

Happy ending right?

Wrong!

Unfortunately, this person has 9 personalities and because #9 was banned for circumventing moderation, he never got the PM and got trapped out.

This of course leads to suicide.

Just trying to come up with a good name for the banned personality.

J'pol will, of course, be played by Jessica Biel

http://www.clamack.hpg.ig.com.br/Atrizes/JessicaBiel/JessicaBiel008.jpg "Hobbes, you are a movie genius!"-Jessica

keyser_soze
07-17-2004, 10:25 PM
Now that would be a great movie, Brad Pitt of course pencilled in as a rugged yet still boyish looking Keyser soze, :rolleyes: A bit like raising cain(spelt wrong) meets twins (danny devito/ big arnie) I can see it now.

J'Pol
07-17-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by keyser_soze@17 July 2004 - 23:15
Why you use your tongue better than a $20 dollar whore, ;) Why won't you leave me alone jpol, I admitted to my ignorance and sllight homophobia, and tried to bridge the gap between us but u still insist on using fancy words and sarcasm. I want to be your friend, when u speak I listen, I hang off your every word and check online dictionarys to see if your mocking me or praising me, please m8 I just wanna be your friend, I'm under control, you have a better education, knowledge, vocabulary concept of art and your personailty well it speaks for itself.

Just say fair enough m8 and we can be friends.
I always love it when people's ability to use the English language increases and decreases.

When in some posts they analyze the individual aspects of what one has said, responding to those individual comments. Whilst in others they post badly conceived and poorly written nonsense.

As previously stated it is indicative of the disingenuous. Only going to support my contention that your user name was more carefully thought out than you may wish others to realise.

Oh and with regard to the "friends" thing. I have nothing against you and hold no animosity towards you. However neither have I any desire to be your friend. Please believe me when I say, it is something personal.

J'Pol
07-17-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by keyser_soze@17 July 2004 - 23:33
Now that would be a great movie, Brad Pitt of course pencilled in as a rugged yet still boyish looking Keyser soze, :rolleyes: A bit like raising cain(spelt wrong) meets twins (danny devito/ big arnie) I can see it now.
Thanks for that, good timing.

keyser_soze
07-17-2004, 10:59 PM
Right, I thought I was gonna nip this in the bud by giving you more than 1 opportunity to just back off and take a light hearted look at the post, something you seem not to be able to due, wether its pride an inferiority complex or a power trip I dunno, its saturday night and I came in here as I did last for a bit of fun, do u think for 1 minute I can be bothered with this wimbledon final of gobshite tennis.

I always love it when people's ability to use the English language increases and decreases.

When in some posts they analyze the individual aspects of what one has said, responding to those individual comments. Whilst in others they post badly conceived and poorly written nonsense.
Last night I was pissed, I got back online tonight and realised that my comments might have been taken the wrong way by u and jonno so I had a think about what I was going to post about and tried to reply in a light hearted way which jonno has been man enough to roll with, you on the other hand will not let it go, constantly trying to have the last laugh at my expense.

As previously stated it is indicative of the disingenuous. Only going to support my contention that your user name was more carefully thought out than you may wish others to realise. My user name is just a character out of 1 of my favourite films so switch off that highly evolved mind, stop analysing what I say and do and just get on with your life.
The internet is full of bedwetting bullshitters like yourself m8, its a breeding ground for ppl who were bullied or feel a little shy to be able to voice thier opinions without having to face anybody.

Please believe me when I say, it is something personal. is it? you don't even know me, how personal is it? come to my house or let me come to yours if you feel that strongly, no? are u sure? just let me know if u change your mind, I've pandered to your whinging through this post for 3 reasons !. I like using this board 2. you've been here longer 3.If any at all will get booted it will be me.
But to be honest m8 I don't care if your arsehole heals up.

Sorry to other board members if its got out of hand but I've tried to play the game and this shit starts saying its personal.

Yogi
07-17-2004, 11:14 PM
Please, gentlemen!!!!!!!!

I beg you, i'll go on my knees(no, jonno...... :P :lol: ), please........

Go on, don't stop........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*picture removed because of dental phoebia.

Yammy!!!!!!

JONNO_CELEBS
07-17-2004, 11:17 PM
Hey hey whoa whoa, don't be bringing me into this (cept Yogi, later babe :P ) I never got shirty, I was taking the piss, big difference, and I really don't know why the fuck you're getting so upset :blink:

Chill KS, just cruise dude, sit back and feel the wind in your hair on the open highway B)

Jonno B)

Yogi
07-17-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@18 July 2004 - 01:25
Hey hey whoa whoa, don't be bringing me into this (cept Yogi, later babe :P ) I never got shirty, I was taking the piss, big difference, and I really don't know why the fuck you're getting so upset :blink:

Chill KS, just cruise dude, sit back and feel the wind in your hair on the open highway B)

Jonno B)

feel the wind in your hair on the open highway

me prefers a closed highway, or was that just a metaphore for your brainactivity??? :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
07-17-2004, 11:27 PM
Brain activity? I don't think I got much of that :unsure:

But yeah it was metamophosis :) I did'nt mean an open highway, I meant a open highway :) Get me?

Jonno B)

keyser_soze
07-17-2004, 11:37 PM
Hey hey whoa whoa, don't be bringing me into this (cept Yogi, later babe  ) I never got shirty, I was taking the piss, big difference, and I really don't know why the fuck you're getting so upset 

Chill KS, just cruise dude, sit back and feel the wind in your hair on the open highway
I'm trying to m8 but I've had a bad week workwise and a shit weekend end so far, I like getting in here and talking to the weirdos ;) its a sort of oasis for my head :D but I don't need folk trying to get personal with me in here.

1 love,1 peace its all good. :)

JONNO_CELEBS
07-17-2004, 11:41 PM
Thats a good calm reply :)

Good, so what you do is not get shirty, just stay cool like you are now B)

Oh the man is IiiiiiiiiiCccccccccccE!!!!!!!!!! B)

Jonno B)

Lilmiss
07-17-2004, 11:42 PM
Ahem...

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Lynne1977uk/smallpenis.bmp

:D

JONNO_CELEBS
07-17-2004, 11:44 PM
:o I do not! :ph34r:

You been talking to JP hav'nt you? :helpsmile:

Jonno B)

Yogi
07-17-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by keyser_soze@18 July 2004 - 01:45

Hey hey whoa whoa, don't be bringing me into this (cept Yogi, later babe ) I never got shirty, I was taking the piss, big difference, and I really don't know why the fuck you're getting so upset

Chill KS, just cruise dude, sit back and feel the wind in your hair on the open highway
I'm trying to m8 but I've had a bad week workwise and a shit weekend end so far, I like getting in here and talking to the weirdos ;) its a sort of oasis for my head :D but I don't need folk trying to get personal with me in here.

1 love,1 peace its all good. :)
Hey.....

I'm not done yet!!!!!

That was feckin' hilarious..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please, more ????? :unsure:

Hey, jus'kiddin' read back and get to know the j'pol trip........ :P

It takes time, but he is a genious in his kind!!!!

AS am i !!!!!!!! :01: :lol: :lol:

Image Resized
Image Resized
[img]http://www.uploadit.org/poeper/yodfather.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> (http://www.uploadit.org/poeper/yodfather.jpg)

(guns are jonno's request...... :D )

peace,

Yodfather

keyser_soze
07-17-2004, 11:46 PM
What you need m8 is a women with small hands, makes it look bigger :rolleyes: :D

JONNO_CELEBS
07-17-2004, 11:49 PM
@Yogi.........You really are weirdo :lol: Oh well, you seem to be having fun :P

@KS........ Oh no I don't, 2 hands as it is :rolleyes: But Yogi's hands are very small :( :lol:

Jonno B)

Lilmiss
07-17-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@17 July 2004 - 23:52
:o I do not! :ph34r:

You been talking to JP hav'nt you? :helpsmile:

:ph34r:

Yogi
07-18-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@18 July 2004 - 01:57
@Yogi.........You really are weirdo :lol: Oh well, you seem to be having fun :P

@KS........ Oh no I don't, 2 hands as it is :rolleyes: But Yogi's hands are very small :( :lol:

Jonno B)
My hands may be small, but my guns are BIG!!!!!!!!! :01:

I did those pics on request, to have that sig made!!!!!

:01: :01: :01: I was quite illuminated by the result!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

And weird as in...............free and shameless??????? :01: :lol: :lol: :lol:

keyser_soze
07-18-2004, 12:25 AM
:D Your defo shameless brother ;) I'm off to bed, ty for what seemed like a fucked up weekend being more interesting than I thought. :D

Yogi
07-18-2004, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by keyser_soze@18 July 2004 - 02:33
:D Your defo shameless brother  ;) I'm off to bed, ty for what seemed like a fucked up weekend being more interesting than I thought. :D
Sleep tight an'let the shite the shite.

yogi ;)

:blink: what is defo????? :helpsmile:

keyser_soze
07-18-2004, 05:48 PM
Short for definitely m8 :)

Snee
07-18-2004, 07:36 PM
Damn cool pics on that site.

keyser_soze
07-18-2004, 10:22 PM
Yeah now that its been explained I appreciate the pics more http://homepages.picknowl.com.au/tim_seife..._of_vision.html (http://homepages.picknowl.com.au/tim_seifert/FAQs/persistance_of_vision.html) Jesus this has opened up a whole new world to mehttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/j0/lightbul.gif I used to be a swing first ask questions later type bloke but now I feel like I should write a book on it.http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/_950/creator.gif :D