PDA

View Full Version : I.robot

ZaZu
07-17-2004, 08:32 PM
The Pirate Bay (http://trackerwww.prq.to/) (a Bt site)has a telesync avalible now, I'm downloading it

ziggyjuarez
07-17-2004, 08:38 PM
:o

SingaBoiy
07-17-2004, 09:22 PM
I posted last night that it was on TorrentBits. ;)

358 Seeds
598 Leechers

TheRealDave
07-17-2004, 09:34 PM
im currently getting it from tb.. good speeds too :P

trobinson97
07-18-2004, 07:23 AM
Thanks for the info. Cool guy you are.

Smith
07-18-2004, 07:39 PM
i recommend everyone watches this movie, it was very good. one of the best ive seen in a while

TheRealDave
07-18-2004, 07:44 PM
its really good from what i've seen (first 10 mins)

to bad bout the telesync quality

ed hypo
07-18-2004, 11:34 PM
Hello People, Help me out here pls someone! How do I make bit torrents watchable? I missed that class... :(

ZaZu
07-19-2004, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by ed hypo@18 July 2004 - 19:42
Hello People, Help me out here pls someone! How do I make bit torrents watchable? I missed that class... :(
You need to "unrar" this movie with winrar (http://www.download.com/3000-2250-10007677.html)
You can then watch the "bin"file with videolan (http://www.videolan.org/vlc/) :)

Peerzy
07-21-2004, 01:55 AM
If its the POT ts i would advise anybody who wants to see this not to spoil it for themselfs and either see it at the cinema or wait for a better copy....much better.

trobinson97
07-22-2004, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by peerzyboy@20 July 2004 - 20:56
If its the POT ts i would advise anybody who wants to see this not to spoil it for themselfs and either see it at the cinema or wait for a better copy....much better.
Well, Pot is notorious for bad quality however this isn't all that bad. It is not the best but definitely not the worst I have seen. Besides, it's free. Give it a look.

angel_of_death57
07-22-2004, 09:42 AM
A centropy copy is avaliable and is very good quality. Its a telesync of course but good. Their is the OneCD (Xvid) version or the SVCD version the OneCD encode sorta sucks a bit choppy cos of bitrate but svcd flawless if u ask me.

Gatechick
07-23-2004, 05:24 PM
Does anyone have a verified for this? :)

ofbz
07-24-2004, 09:52 AM
does the centropy vcd release come with english subs???

i just finished downloading the avi version of it... it doesn't look bad when playing it in my xbox... but in my pc, it sucks...

the thing is that it didn't came with subs... i tried looking on some sites, but i can't find any english subs... and i dont want to d/l the vcd version just for the subs...

can someone please give me a link for a site hosting the english subs.... or *if* its posible send them to me :unsure: :)

ofbz (at} yahoo (dot} com

*** i saw some people writing email adresses like that... don't know why... but it must be somthing important... so i did it to...***

cwctv
07-24-2004, 10:14 PM

Its in english already !!!
If your deaf sorry, I don't know of any as yet normanly they don't appear til the dvd comes out as they are on there.

muchspl2
07-24-2004, 11:39 PM
:lol:

ofbz
07-25-2004, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by cwctv@24 July 2004 - 22:15

Its in english already !!!
If your deaf sorry, I don't know of any as yet normanly they don't appear til the dvd comes out as they are on there.
well.... uhmmm.... how can i explain this....

just like a bunch of people on this and other forums... english is actually my second language.... (spanish being the first)... i just learned it 2 years ago... and my ability to understand what somebody is saying (talking) is very limited... i.e., lets say im in a conversation... i can understand around 50% of what everybody is saying... (even though i can clearly understand the whole "point" of it)... so in movies... i got the meaning of them... but there are some little points that i miss...

now, why don't i get the spanish subs...? simple, sometimes they are all messed up, the translations are some kind different, or they're not translated in "universal" spanish (every country has their own accent and meanings of words sometimes changes - like english(usa), english(england))

and i was asking 'cause almost every release i've gotten from differents groups, comes with subs (sometimes just english, sometimes up to 4 languages)

http://divxstation.com/searchSubtitles.asp

on the site mentioned before, you can search for subtitles... they usually have the latest movies subs, do a search for any movie in english... you'll see they have 2 types of english subs.... 1 is for the hearing impaired "deafs" and the other isn't... that explains that not only deafs might need subs in movies...

well... thats all i got to say... sorry for the long post...

:)

original_nuttahx
07-25-2004, 10:16 AM
cld someone give me a link where i can download this film i really want to see it to, like a good quailty one?

let me knw

muchspl2
07-25-2004, 10:34 AM
keep up the good work OFBZ
@original_nuttahx look into bittorrent http://suprnova.org
your welcome